Closed Thread
Page 193 of 216 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 6466
    Thee Solid Samoan hawaiifivebro's Avatar
    hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    ...excuses? Excuses for what? Explain pls.

Do we need an excuse for winning the last 8 in a row and 21 of the last 22?

We war CONSTANTLY and have one loss in the last 48 days. No cheating. Who needs excuses for that?
    Misc II would plow through MFC so hard, in 9 months MFC would be filing for child support. Everyone is natty now, and Misc II is getting unfavorable matchups and still winning.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've tried all over the different trophy ranges. Seems to me I find the best bases with minimal searching in G1.

Trying to keep my aq in permanent nap mode but **** if I can get 105k+ de in 7 days time it takes for her to upgrade. I don't raid enough to support that.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hawaiifivebro View Post
    Misc II would plow through MFC so hard, in 9 months MFC would be filing for child support. Everyone is natty now, and Misc II is getting unfavorable matchups and still winning.
    Are you mad?

Cause you sound mad.

What's bothering you big guy?

Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This guy, were you picked on as a child? Is this why your angry?
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ***Secret liberal crew***

hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hawaiifivebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you mad?

Cause you sound mad.

A man was driving in the middle of nowhere down a secluded country road far from any cities. He got a flat tire, and got out to walk for help.After walking for some time, he came to a small stone monastery. He knocked on the door and roused the monks. "I've got a flat tire. Can I use your phone?" He asked.

The monks said they were sorry, but they did not have a phone. "If you stay tonight, you can get a ride on our wagon into town tomorrow," they said. So the man stayed the night, and they put him in a small room in the monastery.

In the middle of the night, the man was awakened suddenly by a noise. Not just any noise, but the loudest, most wonderful, most terrifying, most hair-raising noise ever.

He sat there, his heart beating for a few minutes, and he heard it again!Getting out of bed, he went running in the direction of the noise. It came again, making the hair on the back of his neck rise and his skin crawl. Finally, he came to a large door where the head monk was standing. The door was at least 15 feet tall, and made of solid-looking wood and metal. It had chains and bars and locks and a deadbolt on it, and was the most formidable door the man had ever seen.

"What was that sound?" He asked. "What made it? Is it behind that door?"

The head monk shook his head. "I'm sorry," he said. "I can't tell you; you're not a monk."

As the man turned away, he heard the noise again. "You have to tell me what it is," he begged.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you, you're not a monk," said the monk.

The man tried to sleep, but couldn't get the noise out of his head. In the morning, as he was getting ready to leave, he heard the sound again. It made his ears ring and his mind whirl."Please tell me what made that sound," he said.

But the monks wouldn't. "I'm sorry, you're not a monk" was all they said.

The man left, and eventually got his car fixed and went back to his life. But he couldn't get the sound out of his mind. After a few months, he got in his car and drove and drove until he found the monastery again. He got out of his car and found the head monk. "I can't forget that sound from that night I was here. Please, please please tell me what made that sound." The head monk just shook his head.

"I can't tell you; you're not a monk," he said."Then tell me how I can become a monk," the man said.

The head monk said "It's very difficult. Are you sure you want to do this?"The man said "I've got to. I have to know what made that sound."The head monk said, "To join us, you have to perform several tasks. Your first task is to count all of the stars visible in the sky."

The man thought about how hard that would be, but he had to know what made that sound. He sat up every night for a year, counting the stars over and over until he was sure how many stars were visible in the sky. He went to the head monk and told him, and the monk nodded.

"Very good. Your next task is to count all of the grains of sand on the beaches around the world."The man knew this would be even harder, but he could not get the noise out of his head. He had to know what, what kind of animal, could make that terrible horrible mind-bending sound. So he left on his journeys. He crawled the length and breadth of every beach in the world, counting the grains of sand, and he returned to the monastery years later.The head monk heard his answer and nodded.

"Excellent. You are almost done. Your final task is to climb to the peak of the highest mountain in the world, and see yourself in relation to the rest of creation." And the man knew this would be hard, but he outfitted himself, and he went to the highest mountain in the world, and he climbed to the top, and returned months later, older and wiser and more tired than years before when he had first heard the noise, the noise that would not leave his mind and that echoed in his every waking thought.He returned, and the head monk saw that he was wiser, and said "At last, you are a monk. Come with me."

And they walked through the monastery, its twisting and turning halls, and as they went the man heard the noise again, over and over, and he was no longer sure if it was the noise or merely his memory of it.And finally, finally, he stood in front of the door and the head monk opened it up, and the man saw what had made the noise.

But, I can't tell you what it was. You're not a monk.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc II lol u guys are cute .
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Originally Posted by eltoro24 View Post
    Misc II lol u guys are cute .
    It's even cuter when you MFC guys can't even find the right Misc II lol.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Yet we haven't lost a war since it was disabled. Against 2 solid 130+ Win max th10 clans.

What else you got?
    Wow, 2 legit wins. Congrats, I guess. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Sounds like they have a lot...tears, excuses, vaginas, negs for people speaking the truth, you know...the usual MFC stuff.
    irony right here boys and girls

I've tried all over the different trophy ranges. Seems to me I find the best bases with minimal searching in G1.

Trying to keep my aq in permanent nap mode but **** if I can get 105k+ de in 7 days time it takes for her to upgrade. I don't raid enough to support that.
    When mine got to 155k, i decided it was time for BK to play catchup.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Wow, 2 legit wins. Congrats, I guess. Everyone has to start somewhere.

irony right here boys and girls

When mine got to 155k, i decided it was time for BK to play catchup.
    Let me know when you catch up, Sugga titts
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    How about everyone talk about themselves... What you've done, etc. Everything else is what it is and needs no debating. Like everyone else, I to wish the game would remain cheat free. But we all know those cheat devs are hard at work to ruin the game more. Hence why my personal interest has been lost compared to when I started and coming up.

Anyway, just playing CW pretty much now and checking in a few times a day. But yes, Misc II is playing that legit role and still beating mega clans. Since that's all we face anyway. This one now has like 14, 15 40 40s.... more then us. Oil money clan.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me know when you catch up, Sugga titts
    Catch up to what?

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    How about everyone talk about themselves... What you've done, etc. Everything else is what it is and needs no debating. Like everyone else, I to wish the game would remain cheat free. But we all know those cheat devs are hard at work to ruin the game more. Hence why my personal interest has been lost compared to when I started and coming up.

Anyway, just playing CW pretty much now and checking in a few times a day. But yes, Misc II is playing that legit role and still beating mega clans. Since that's all we face anyway. This one now has like 14, 15 40 40s.... more then us. Oil money clan.
    This. The thread sucks now.

But if you're legit and hate that so many people cheat, why is ok for your clan mates to do it? Im legit asking, not trying to start chit.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't think sandbox is coming back bro. Trap/cc data isn't sent till u confirm attack. They might get it to where u can practice a layout with no cc or traps. They would have to hack like sc mainframe.

The tears on the xmod ******** are lol!
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Catch up to what?

This. The thread sucks now.

But if you're legit and hate that so many people cheat, why is ok for your clan mates to do it? Im legit asking, not trying to start chit.
    At the end of the day you can only control what you do. It's been a fight fire with fire CW up until now. So it's been do different.... I've been SB a million times. Yet I won't ever use anything. So both sides have still had to get the win. Now is no different again. Both sides legit and it's still very close wars....we are down by 1 point now in fact. But we save some top guys for last like normal.

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...I to wish the game would remain cheat free. But we all know those cheat devs are hard at work to ruin the game more. Hence why my personal interest has been lost compared to when I started and coming up...
    So according to you... Your own people support the things that ruin the game dow.
    Funny how I've asked this several time but got ignored LOL
    --

Its easy to drop little jabs and let tears roll down your beautiful cheeks while typing out a neg/comment but at the end of the day if you're so opposed to something you shouldn't be part of it or at least accept its ok.

"At the end of the day you can only control what you do"

I tell you what you should do m8, stand by your words and morals or just stop mentioning it?
    I'm jam and you're jelly

clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am on pace for 40k donation season, I started end of last week

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unforgiv3n View Post
    Are you mad?

Cause you sound mad.

Was thinking this. His posts have been so bitchy and whiney it's pathetic.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clodoveo1 View Post
    I am on pace for 40k donation season, I started end of last week
    Does anyone have connections to the 200 club, I want to get in that clan branch and go for 200k donations if possible. I'll suky sky to get in pleaseeeee

Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    So according to you... Your own people support the things that ruin the game dow.

Funny how I've asked this several time but got ignored LOL
    --

Its easy to drop little jabs and let tears roll down your beautiful cheeks while typing out a neg/comment but at the end of the day if you're so opposed to something you shouldn't be part of it or at least accept its ok.

"At the end of the day you can only control what you do"

I tell you what you should do m8, stand by your words and morals or just stop mentioning it?
    I don't speak for others. I speak for myself and you of all people who do cheat should probably just change the topic. As that's what some of us are trying to do.

Recall....you trying to make it worse in our thread...note my comment. It's a post you made with all links to cheat programs and how to use them...gone now thx to mod team.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1321485591

Just ended.. another nail biter.

Just ended.. another nail biter.
    mirin that loot
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

mirin that loot
    Nerve racking wars, lol. The way they should be.

GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin that loot
    srs

I think I'm one of the only people who prefers a blowout lol. I hate sitting there tied up with like 10 minutes to go fuuuuu.
    *MFC Stage 2 Crew*
    *Minnesota Vikings Crew*

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't speak for others. I speak for myself and you of all people who do cheat should probably just change the topic. As that's what some of us are trying to do.
    What I've said has gone completely over your head so I'll try dumb it down one more notch for you.

- whether I cheat or not hasn't anything to do with the topic as I don't judge anyone or bitch about natty/not natty... IDGAF. I play my game.
    - you're the self-righteous guy whos negged me twice in the past for "cheating" yet you're in a clan that does "cheat" so in essence I'd fit in with your clan better than you if I still "cheat", no?

More than happy to discuss this further but its getting boring. Just take it on the chin like a man or feel free to neg me a 3rd time with another "cheating is bad" or "no I'm not mad, I just don't agree" comment.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Those kinds of wars make me ejaculate

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Was thinking this. His posts have been so bitchy and whiney it's pathetic.
    Oh lord you guys are special AF aren't you...show me where I'm whining about anything lol...all you guys have done is blah blah blah, cheaters cheaters cheaters, hfb got picked on as a kid, hfb is a fgt, hfb is high, hfb is angry...did I miss anything?

It's so lulzy every time you try acting like I'm mad...no need to be mad when I'm not in beta MFC clan.

bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So can we start a CoC thread where people actually talk about different attacks, base layouts or just general strategies about the game? Or is all were left with is who's cheating and who's not?
    NASM CPT

RN in training.

MN Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves, UNC crew

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Glad you guys are doing well in the natty coc era, srs. Hopefully it stays that way in the future.

Is anyone close to the 3rd star for the War Hero achievement?

Also, for your viewing pleasure... 2 attacks from random global player named Jesus that we let in a war, lol...

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Originally Posted by bballaman369 View Post
    So can we start a CoC thread where people actually talk about different attacks, base layouts or just general strategies about the game? Or is all were left with is who's cheating and who's not?

Sad but there are better places to get that, so this is the best we can do. Every ******* has a YouTube video about coc it seems....

GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like they have a lot...tears, excuses, vaginas, negs for people speaking the truth, you know...the usual MFC stuff.
    ...excuses? Excuses for what? Explain pls.

Do we need an excuse for winning the last 8 in a row and 21 of the last 22?

We war CONSTANTLY and have one loss in the last 48 days. No cheating. Who needs excuses for that?
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Why so much butthurt in one post?
    Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    This whole "cheaters vs natty" and the "my clans elite and alpha your clan sucks leprechaun penor" topic is getting boring.

Ya'll need jesus.

---

Farley, I made similar (if not better) gains in gold 1/2. I used no spells or expensive troops either, just barbs and archers. Was tempted to drop trophies to experience maximum gain-age but a couple of guys in clan went to silver and said its not that great + they kept getting DE zapped.

Are you mad?

Cause you sound mad.

Originally Posted by Unforgiv3n View Post
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by GM54 View Post
    Who are you again?

Nobody will miss you.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Closed Thread