Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Controlled Labs presents Q&A with Timberwolf

Every Friday from 11:12 PM to 12:42 AM I'll be answering any questions about workouts, nutrition (baked goods), supplements and nipples.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnDoeBrah View Post
    r u aware?
    It said Friday at 11:12 PM. Durrr...

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In4 nipple discussion
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    In4 nipple discussion
    Are we allowed to nip slips on here? I'm...um...unaware.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All right... what is your favorite flavor in a supplement and least favorite? Not necessarily a supplement itself, but flavor- Watermelon, fruit punch, green apple, grape, ext?

Always been a watermelon fan myself, haven't had a bad one yet.

Grape on the other hand... been more than a few bad experiences.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    All right... what is your favorite flavor in a supplement and least favorite? Not necessarily a supplement itself, but flavor- Watermelon, fruit punch, green apple, grape, ext?

11:12 FRIDAY!!! Jebus!

But actually pineapple seems to be my fave. At least lately.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for nutrition/training advice and the answer is: it depends

"Just the tip"
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The man himself met you at the olympia expo

you still on the inn n out kick ? just had a 3x3 today

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    The man himself met you at the olympia expo

you still on the inn n out kick ? just had a 3x3 today
    I'm back in Toronto now so no more In'n Out for awhile.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Brad911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How often/ how do you go about doing carb-refeeds?

I understand that it varies from people to people, but would just like to know how you personally do your refeeds

Also, what are your macros like ATM?

Joined Bodyspace Just to post on this thread lol

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    In for nutrition/training advice and the answer is: it depends

"Just the tip"
    I'll have mostly baked answers.

Originally Posted by Brad911 View Post
    How often/ how do you go about doing carb-refeeds?

I understand that it varies from people to people, but would just like to know how you personally do your refeeds

Also, what are your macros like ATM?

Joined Bodyspace Just to post on this thread lol
    I don't do refeeds at the moment since I'm not in a deficit.

My macros are right now 3200 calories/ 175g protein/ 350g carbs/ 120g fat

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Brad911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is commonly reported that lean gaining/ re-composition (muscle gain + fat loss) is impossible once one reaches the pinnacle of their lifting careers. You're definitely one of them (even your nipples are at the pinnacle of aesthetics).

However, some gurus/ experts seem to suggest that macro cycling (high carb/ surplus day vs low carb/ deficit day) seems to cycle hormones in an optimal way which promotes muscle gain without fat gain (or even fat loss).

Practically, i find it too much of a pain in the ass to cycle between low and high calorie days, just want to know if there's any truth to this. What is your opinion?

Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triskelion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you have a certain number of sets you try to hit per day/per muscle group? And do you try to go till failure on all your sets or your last set?

Sorry I didn't realize it was from 11:12 - Forgive me.

I actually have one more question though. I notice that you are relatively good at some calisthenic movements (nothing too fancy). How/when do you incorporate them into your workouts?

Originally Posted by Brad911 View Post
    It is commonly reported that lean gaining/ re-composition (muscle gain + fat loss) is impossible once one reaches the pinnacle of their lifting careers. You're definitely one of them (even your nipples are at the pinnacle of aesthetics).

However, some gurus/ experts seem to suggest that macro cycling (high carb/ surplus day vs low carb/ deficit day) seems to cycle hormones in an optimal way which promotes muscle gain without fat gain (or even fat loss).

Practically, i find it too much of a pain in the ass to cycle between low and high calorie days, just want to know if there's any truth to this. What is your opinion?
    I've never tried it myself. Like you, I find it too much of a pain.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Noticed your bulking now n went up in protein intake, did u get the results u were after going low on protein.

Also , im on a slow cut at the moment and loosing between 1lb n 2lb per wk, do u advise some kind of cardio to speed up the body fat loss?, my guess is not , but what do I know , im here to learn wise one.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post

Grape's a strange flavour - it's one that's never taken off over here. i've got Iron Dream in grape flavour and it's only now, 2/3 through the tub that i can drink it without wincing. when i was in vegas, i had a couple of grape drinks from the shop next to the hotel and again, it's really unusual to my pallate
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by Triskelion View Post
    Do you have a certain number of sets you try to hit per day/per muscle group? And do you try to go till failure on all your sets or your last set?

Sorry I didn't realize it was from 11:12 - Forgive me.

I actually have one more question though. I notice that you are relatively good at some calisthenic movements (nothing too fancy). How/when do you incorporate them into your workouts?
    the number of sets varies on my current program. I do try to hit each bodypart a minimum of twice per week.

Only on the last set do I go to failure and sometimes I'll toss in myo reps.

I simply try to include some bodyweight movement when training each body part.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Originally Posted by sajor View Post
    Noticed your bulking now n went up in protein intake, did u get the results u were after going low on protein.

Also , im on a slow cut at the moment and loosing between 1lb n 2lb per wk, do u advise some kind of cardio to speed up the body fat loss?, my guess is not , but what do I know , im here to learn wise one.
    I thought it went fine. Did it for 8 weeks. Made me less carb phobic too.

Depending on how lean you are but 1 to 2 pounds per week is fine unless you're above 20 percent bodyfat. The leaner you are the slower it should be.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Kane

***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Hi Kane

nipple twister greeting

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.

tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What strategies do you use to break a plateau? Can you give some example of some lifting routines for hypertrophy?

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this majestic thread,

What is your mobility/rehab/prehab routine?
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on epic thread
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    nipple twister greeting
    You never twist my nipples when I see you.
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hi.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In

<3
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are my idol. What is your favorite cl product? I'm guessing pronom
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    You are my idol. What is your favorite cl product? I'm guessing pronom
    ^^ This -- Also... Did ragin steal his Avocado VCB ProNOM smoothie from you?
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus