Page 10 of 296 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Well I guess it was an "alright" pint for you.. I thought the base was very gummy in my pint! I also thought it was more of a blackberry taste, but I could see a blueberry/strawberry mixture now that I think of it.. I will say this though, I PROMISE you that all the other pints will be better than this! You definitely started with one of the weaker flavors.. Can't wait to see what you think about Pecan Pie (been holding out on this one for a while)! What other flavors did you pick up from Private Selection?
    Read the last page

Huckleberry Pie
    Extreme Moose Track
    Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
    Pecan Pie
    English Toffee Caramel
    one other one off top of my head i forget not home ATM
    Last edited by The Solution; 10-23-2014 at 08:17 AM.

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My experience with Sam's Choice Ice Cream has been very bad thus far...my recommendation would be to stay away from it...

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    My experience with Sam's Choice Ice Cream has been very bad thus far...my recommendation would be to stay away from it...
    ^^sounds like you never tried the Sea Salt Caramel or Coffee and Doughnuts.

I've actually enjoyed all of their ICE CREAM (not sorbet/yog) flavors. Some are better than others though. the swirls are crazy in Sam's choice and insane mixins, but yeah the base isn't on par with like jeni's or B&J for the most part but the mix-ins kind of make up for it IMO.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Their PB Chocolate is a possible repurchase for me. Loaded with PB swirls and cups, and really good.

Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djcunanan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you guys think of tillamook brand ice cream?

jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Djcunanan View Post
    What do you guys think of tillamook brand ice cream?
    oh goodness tillamook is SOOOOOO GOOD...its def not the premium ice cream like jeni's/steves/B&J/etc but its my #1 when it comes to what comes 1.75 quart containers. if you like chocolate i would suggest the tillamook mudslide, the cake batter and cookie dough flavors are quite good as well IMO.

just as an oogle pic here's a chunk of the "Fudge Chunk" from the mudslide
    Just say no to Carbs

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    ^^sounds like you never tried the Sea Salt Caramel or Coffee and Doughnuts.

I've actually enjoyed all of their ICE CREAM (not sorbet/yog) flavors. Some are better than others though. the swirls are crazy in Sam's choice and insane mixins, but yeah the base isn't on par with like jeni's or B&J for the most part but the mix-ins kind of make up for it IMO.
    The one that turned me against them was exactly Sea Salt Caramel. It tasted cheap, grainy, and the swirl didn't even have a caramel taste to it (just sweet); I won't comment on the quality of the "truffles" . Granted I've had my expectations set by 2nd Street, Talenti and Graeter's versions of this flavor, but this one was still awful. I'd rather pick up Turkey Hill or Gifford's (which I'm not too high on either) if I want to save some $$$. Unfortunately, I still have a quart of the Rocky Road and Coffee ones but if I change my mind when I try those I'll come on here and repent.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont care what anyone says. Sams Coffee and Doughnuts is the chit

A^

All the others (ssc,pb,blackberry) are solid Bs
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

The one that turned me against them was exactly Sea Salt Caramel. It tasted cheap, grainy, and the swirl didn't even have a caramel taste to it (just sweet); I won't comment on the quality of the "truffles" . Granted I've had my expectations set by 2nd Street, Talenti and Graeter's versions of this flavor, but this one was still awful. I'd rather pick up Turkey Hill or Gifford's (which I'm not too high on either) if I want to save some $$$. Unfortunately, I still have a quart of the Rocky Road and Coffee ones but if I change my mind when I try those I'll come on here and repent.
    well DERP-DE-DERP! you are comparing ultra premium's (and a gelato) to a mid grade ice cream. thats why they cost the same price for half as much....

Whats next should we compare a low end mustang/camaro to a ferrari or maybe a bugatti?

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post

A^

^^I'm with ya brotha. And I dont even like coffee that much.
    Just say no to Carbs

A^

The swirl is the only good thing about the Coffee and Donuts. the base is medicore

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The swirl is the only good thing about the Coffee and Donuts. the base is medicore
    I like the doughnut pieces and swirl

Its not out of this world good but I really enjoyed it

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

I like the doughnut pieces and swirl

Its not out of this world good but I really enjoyed it
    The swirl was a perfect replica of a glazed donut, that swirl alone i could eat a jar of.

Re scooping Graeters Peanut Butter Chip tonight

Re scooping Graeters Peanut Butter Chip tonight
    totally scooping my fresh and easy peppermint bark tonight.....

that feeling when you been waiting for that seasonal ice cream all year......fricken euphoric........
    Just say no to Carbs

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    Their PB Chocolate is a possible repurchase for me. Loaded with PB swirls and cups, and really good.
    The swirl was a perfect replica of a glazed donut, that swirl alone i could eat a jar of.
    agreeed... sugar high too haha
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't you hate coffee?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Don't you hate coffee?
    Love Coffee, drink my decaf every morning.
    New Jeni's Espresso is unreal if you are a coffee lover.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol decaf
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Lol decaf
    I cycle my stims, and keep caffeine low in general. . I feel much better when not using stims, compared to using them daily or drinking caffeine daily. Personal Preference.

mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mufc1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you don't mind me asking, ehm what is the point of this thread? I am sorry for being niave, only been on the forum for a few days aha. So is this just a place where you post your favourite ice creams or blends of them with protein or something?

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mufc1234 View Post
    I hope you don't mind me asking, ehm what is the point of this thread? I am sorry for being niave, only been on the forum for a few days aha. So is this just a place where you post your favourite ice creams or blends of them with protein or something?

Am I missing something?

Cheers!
    Try reading the first post...

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    well DERP-DE-DERP! you are comparing ultra premium's (and a gelato) to a mid grade ice cream. thats why they cost the same price for half as much....

Whats next should we compare a low end mustang/camaro to a ferrari or maybe a bugatti?

^^I'm with ya brotha. And I dont even like coffee that much.
    Turkey Hill & Gifford's are far from being ultra premium brands which is why I mentioned them and both produce a superior product. In fact, I can find both for a price comparable to Sam's Choice.

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mufc1234 View Post

Am I missing something?

Cheers!
    Prepare to be negged into the next universe if you do this. Just warning ya.

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZMan45 View Post
    Prepare to be negged into the next universe if you do this. Just warning ya.
    Jeni's protein milkshake

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    Jeni's protein milkshake
    uwotm8

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I tried Blue Bell's Peppermint Bark today. It's not very good.

http://poweredbyicecream.com/blog/20...ppermint-bark/
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yesterday we went out for lunch and some ice cream afterwards. I wanted to stop by this creamery I kept reading about and figured I had to try. Overall the ice cream was really good. Not very expensive. 6 servings $18

The creamery

The selections

Our choices
    Top row: Butter Pecan, Ooey Gooey Cake Batter, Cookie dough
    Bottom row: Chocolate Peppermint, Marshmallow pop, Salted Crack caramel

My favorite was the Marshmallow pop. It was made with 32 lbs of marshmallows and rice krispies chunks. It was incredible. Runner up was butter pecan. My least favorite and most disappointing was Caramel. They are supposedly know for that specific flavor but I found it gross. And my #1 choice is always caramel. This was the most salty ice cream I've ever had. To the point where it was just bitter. Scale of 0/10, caramel gets a 0

Oh yeah!

I guess no Brooklyn tour is complete without the sneakers hanging off the light post

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whole Foods Pumpkin Cheesecake Gelato

A-/B+. Smooth and pleasant texture. Good cheesecake flavor and notes of spice. Pumpkin is a little bit more muted than I would have liked, but not enough to hurt it too badly. Graham cracker crumble/swirl is all over the place and kind of mimics the graham cracker crust. I like this more than the BnJ's equivalent.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Turkey Hill Banana with Peanut Butter (All Natural) - 9/10

When I read about Turkey Hill collaborating with Peanut Butter & Co, I knew I had to try this, and like many of Turkey Hill's limited and seasonal releases, this one certainly does not disappoint. The base is simply bananas and cream, yet very pleasant and reminiscent of banana cream pie as it softens up. The peanut butter is pretty standard though fortunately not rock hard like other brands, and as usual Turkey Hill's swirls are fairly generous. My tub had several layers of it and they were huge. Recommended for PB fans and those who want to try something simple and classic. This was a limited batch scheduled for September and October, so grab it if you see it! Here's to hoping the two companies collaborate again in the future.

Last edited by sauerkraut; 10-26-2014 at 01:54 PM.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Words can NOT even describe...

Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich Ben & Jerry’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream stuffed between Pumpkin Pie Poptarts