Page 149 of 296 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 8853
    Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those feels when you live in Africa , this is the best we got .

Unless we purchase Häagen-Dazs which costs equal to around 12 Dollars a for 500ml which is a small one man tub

zzz

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    Supermarket near me is pretty much limited to big brands like Breyer's, Turkey Hill, Friendly's, Hood, etc. They do have Talenti, which I have a few pints of. Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Pie are very good.

Any good cheap stuff recommendations?
    i would just stick to TH based off what you have said from those 4 brands.
    Pumpkin Pie, Double Dunker, Chocolate PB

They offer a decent base + big time swirls

Just like in the supplement industry and food industry. Sometimes paying for a "Cheaper" product does not always equate to great quality, and it could the same way vice versa. Usually the higher end brands use some higher quality ingredients in their ice craem to create a superior product (not always the case)

Example:
    MCD Cheeseburgers are 1$, does not mean they are great quality. but hey they are cheap.
    Graeters & Ample Hills may cost a bit more but for many they find it superior over breyers, edy's or lower cost generic brands.

To each their own in the end. not everyone has the same taste buds.
    Last edited by The Solution; 12-15-2015 at 03:34 AM.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    I was once tricked by the breyers samoas flavor. It tastes like poison except for the tiny cookie bits you get. I'd pass.
    Truth , breyers just isn't that good . ITs good if you have kids or your buying whats on sale or looking for something like 80 cals with added fiber thats fat free. But to eat the regular flavors with 180 calories NO THANK YOU.

ED'ys , Turkey Hill, Even Friendly's are all much better value options
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Supermarket near me is pretty much limited to big brands like Breyer's, Turkey Hill, Friendly's, Hood, etc. They do have Talenti, which I have a few pints of. Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Pie are very good.

Any good cheap stuff recommendations?
    First let me preface this by saying that I love both Thin Mints and Samoas but those Breyers flavors still suck. When Edy's made them they were so much better, but I digress.

Edy's is better than Breyers, so roll with that when you can.

Turkey Hill is a very solid brand, I'd go with that most of the time. Friendly's is hit or miss (largely miss) but there are some gems in there, namely their LE flavors. I've never had Hood so I can't speak on that. Talenti is one of the best brands you can find in a grocery store.

Do you have a WalMart? Their store brand as well as Sam's Choice have some good flavors, especially for the price.

But yeah, I've had plenty of flavors from Breyers and it's safe to say I'll never try them again.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, Jared.

For cheap options I have had good experiences with Kroger store brand. Their snickerdoodle and fried ice cream flavors are good. TH is another good.

I dont now how prices are around you, but B&J is often on sale for 2/$5, which I think is a good deal. Not all their flavors are great, but they certainly still have some great pints.

Agree that talenti is great. A lot of their flavors are good IMO. Check erics channel for a top 5.

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man you guys are always citing B&J's as being on B1G1 free or 2 for 5 or something...I NEVER see that at any of my stores. I see them marked down to $3.99 a pint on rare days though...usually 4.99 a pint.
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been meaning to make a best "Bang For Your Buck" video. I think I'll get around to that this week.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I've been meaning to make a best "Bang For Your Buck" video. I think I'll get around to that this week.
    Good idea. Would like to see one that doens't include seasonal offerings, if at all possible.

@SOH11 It happens every two or three months around me. At the commissary they have talenti and B&J for 2.5/each year round. Not a huge selection though.

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the tips guys, disappointed to hear that the Breyer's Samoas wasn't very good . I'll pick up some Turkey Hill, glad to hear that the Wal Mart store brand is good wouldn't have figured that, I like Edy's so I'm glad that they're considered OK. Very psyched that the Friendly's LE flavors pass the litmus test, they're a local company so I should be able to track down some of their Egg Nog flavor.

Thanks Ice Cream aficionados!
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awwww manyne...you guys did not mislead me. Finally smashed the new popular kid on the block:

B&J Salted Caramel Brown-ie Ale:

I need to rescoop this one before my opinion is set but easy Top 10 B&J flavor. Per the usual I disagree with OSS, this is NOT a boozy pint: you get a subtle ale aftertaste that works very well with the other components which are left plenty of "tastebud room" to shine. About those those components...

B&J says that it is a salted caramel but I find neither of those words to be correct. It is not salty like the Salted Caramel Core and this is a good thing because that pint is inedible. The second word "caramel" is also not accurate because what they included is "dulce de leche"; caramel is made without milk, dulce de leche is. Take a can of sweetened condensed milk, leave it in simmering water for 3 hours and you will have exactly what B&J used; try it. Dulce de leche happens to be something I fkn love and ate out of the jar as a kid...and adult.

The brownies are not an unfamiliar mix-in but their size, texture, and taste are always appreciated. In this pint, the darker chocolate aspect goes particularly well with the sweet caramel and ale aspects.

From the surveys some of you put up, it looks like awesome flavors are coming down the pike, but the fact that this is a Limited Batch pint is pure cruelty. This weekend I'm picking up at least 6 in case they are gone after the holidays.

^ I'm so glad you liked that one. If you didn't we were going to have words!

Okay guys, popping my Handel's cherry tonight. I have Twixter, Rasp Choc, Spouse Like a House, Chocoholic Chunk, Graham Central Station, Buckeye, and Banana Cream. Pie. wat do?

Okay guys, popping my Handel's cherry tonight. I have Twixter, Rasp Choc, Spouse Like a House, Chocoholic Chunk, Graham Central Station, Buckeye, and Banana Cream. Pie. wat do?
    Safe bets are Graham, Buckeye and Spouse like a house.

Rasp choc is ok, but not as good as Graeters. Banana is fairly mediocre, too. Twixter and choc chunk I have not had.

Curious to see how it stacks up to other high end brands you've had.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    Awwww manyne...you guys did not mislead me. Finally smashed the new popular kid on the block:

B&J Salted Caramel Brown-ie Ale:
    Once again, another hellacious review! I have yet to see a negative one yet.. And all the pictures have epic brownies & swirls in them! I have this stocked in my freezer, but still trying to polish off some winter-themed pints first.. I agree with your dulce de leech as well, because this looks a lot darker than a typical caramel swirl.. Glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to finally get around to this one!
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Safe bets are Graham, Buckeye and Spouse like a house.

Rasp choc is ok, but not as good as Graeters. Banana is fairly mediocre, too. Twixter and choc chunk I have not had.

Curious to see how it stacks up to other high end brands you've had.
    whattttttt @ Banana Cream Pie

I freaking LOVED that pint. Crushed it in one sitting. Yeah, I know Bob keeps saying that Wegman's (which I doubt I'll ever have access to) and 7-Eleven are better, but right now that's one of my favorite Handel's flavors. Tasted like natural banana to me, no chemical or artificial taste.

Safe bets are pretty spot on. Graham Central Station is my favorite...that graham base is perfect.

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aware us on Twixter good sir. I don't think anyone ITT has had it.

Aware us on Twixter good sir. I don't think anyone ITT has had it.
    From a couple spoonfuls, it seems to be vanilla ice cream with a metric crap ton of deconstructed Twix inside of it. Caramel swirl, chocolate pieces, and cookie bar bits.

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    whattttttt @ Banana Cream Pie
    To each their own. I've had 7-11 but not wegmans. I thought 7-11 was mediocre too. Not the biggest banana flavor fan, which i should have mentioned. And I like chocolate a lot with banana flavors.

KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks KidSchutty,

Curious what the Fried Ice Cream tastes like, may give that a go.
    I was really impressed with it. Solid Cinnamon Caramel Combo.

I was once tricked by the breyers samoas flavor. It tastes like poison except for the tiny cookie bits you get. I'd pass.
    Really?! I thought it was excellent, I haven't had it in a while though.
    andrewschutt.com - Physical and Mental Fitness

Recreational Bodybuilder

From a couple spoonfuls, it seems to be vanilla ice cream with a metric crap ton of deconstructed Twix inside of it. Caramel swirl, chocolate pieces, and cookie bar bits.
    Interdasting. This is what I could find on the instragrams:

Interdasting. This is what I could find on the instragrams:

I love Twix, so I had to buy it.

I'm thinking either Spouse Like a House or GCS... Somebody help me decide.

I love Twix, so I had to buy it.

I'm thinking either Spouse Like a House or GCS... Somebody help me decide.
    Base in GCS is the best of the two. Spouse like a house has better mixins than GCS.

You could always do a ½-1 cup of both.

Base in GCS is the best of the two. Spouse like a house has better mixins than GCS.

You could always do a ½-1 cup of both.
    That's not my reviews work! I think I'm going to go with GCS first.

I know you don't base your opinion on a couple of spoonfuls. I was thinking you could do it like the AH SW ones.

Saw your freezer; that'll take a while to get through if you're dieting!

Looking forward to the review and your thoughts. You must have read so many opinions on Handel's at this point.

I think I'm going to go with GCS first.
    Make sure to place a moisture resistant fabric on your seat at the moment of consumption.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, Jared.

For cheap options I have had good experiences with Kroger store brand. Their snickerdoodle and fried ice cream flavors are good. TH is another good.

I dont now how prices are around you, but B&J is often on sale for 2/$5, which I think is a good deal. Not all their flavors are great, but they certainly still have some great pints.

Agree that talenti is great. A lot of their flavors are good IMO. Check erics channel for a top 5.
    There are plenty of times in NY(where I'm from) that Friendly's ,ed's and turkey hill are either 1.99 or 2.50. You can't beat that price, Edy's slow churned or just the normal edy's are fairly creamy and have decent mix ins nothing special. Choc fudge brownie is good, the slow churned caramel is good on macros.
    Turkey hill - I like the Light Choc nutty moose tracks, the Pumpkin pie is good, The chocolate peanut butter has HUGE GLOBS of peanut butter but thats it(but huge swirls). I think turkey hill cookie dough is pretty solid, it has a cinnamonish taste I think in the ice cookie dough.
    And Turkey hill stuffed Is like a frozen dessert- consistency sort of weird mix ins Ehhh not great but for 160 cals or so not bad at all
    Friendly's - I stick to the light vanilla bean- it has few grams of fiber and only 100 cals per serving - NOT BAD
    Sea salt Frozen yogurt- truffle mix ins pretty good NO TALENTI but for 130 cals pretty good
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GCS is a good flavor. Spouse like a House has much thicker/dense peanut butter filled pretzels. you will really enjoy it.
    I guess you took our advice with a grain of salt for handels

Your review nailed my sentiments about GCS Erick. The crunchy chocolate bits are great, but if it was just the graham base I would still love it.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just cracked open a Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Brown-ie Ale. Freaking amazing.

Erick, happy to hear that Handel's has been good to you so far.

Originally Posted by grouchyjarhead View Post
    I just cracked open a Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Brown-ie Ale. Freaking amazing.
    ^^^that is so it mane.

Erick, happy to hear that Handel's has been good to you so far.
    I really don't expect to come close to disappointed. I've had a few spoonfuls than each and even the vanilla base is strong. I'm happy with my purchase.

Chocoholic Chunk might be the dark horse though. I didn't realize they used a dark chocolate base...

Page 149 of 296 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast