Page 6 of 296 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eventually got to the two kroger ice creams I posted earlier itt

Coffee and Donuts - I haven't had Steve's Nola Iced Coffee and Donuts, but comparing this to the Sam's Choice coffee and donuts, I imagine this is an iced coffee variant. The base was good and surprised me by being very 'full' flavored and not too airy. There were few donut pieces, but were low quality, flavorless, and not very dense. 5/10 would only buy if it was short of $2.

Fried Ice Cream - This one was disappointing from the start. The texture and composition was completely different from the coffee and donuts. The base had no thickness to it, and reminded me of the texture of some Breyer's flavors. The cinnamon flavor of the base was lacking, but the texture was much more off putting. Mixins were also nonexistent. 3/10 could be worse.
    "We gon rumble in this ho" - Jason Genova

"I find human contact repulsive" - Larry David

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trader Joe’s Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls

I tasted the pumpkin ice cream by itself while it was melting off the side of the cookie, and the taste is pretty good as far as pumpkin ice creams go. However, Blue Bell’s is hands down better, and I would still give the sight edge to both Turkey Hill & B&J’s. When eating with the ginger cookies though, you cannot taste any pumpkin whatsoever. That wasn’t a big deal for me, because the ginger cookies are very sweet & rich in flavor, and not overly spicy by any means. I actually really enjoyed them. Therefore, if you enjoy ginger flavor, this is easily worth a pick up. On the other hand, if you are looking for pumpkin, this is not going to suit your cravings, as the ginger is very overwhelming. Also worth noting that these are about half-dollar in size (easily ate each in one bite). Grade on pure taste B. Grade if considering flavor description C.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jeni butternut pumpkin with amaretti cookies. A. Best pumpkin ice cream yet.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    You're going to make me place an order, aren't you?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! I just looked on their website and they are easily about 6-7 flavors I would like to try.. So I might go for this!

Turkey Hill Whoopie Pie

First time sampling Turkey Hill’s chocolate base, and to be honest it reminded me of Blue Bell’s chocolate malt ice cream they just recently released. So I am eager to see how this base stacks up against the chocolate malt ice cream they plan on releasing this winter. The whoopie pie pieces are very moist, soft & chewy that essentially taste like brownie pieces. They range from finely chopped to quarter in size with the bigger chunks actually containing some cream filling within them. The only downside I have come across so far with this tub of ice cream is the lack of creamy filling swirl. However, when I did come across the swirl it was sticky, creamy, and reminiscent of a melted marshmallow. There’s a good balance between all of the flavors. The swirl actually stands its own ground, which is hard to do a lot of times when mixing with a chocolate ice cream base. Nothing too impressive overall, I scooped it up because it was limited edition with a completely different take on ice cream. B-

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    If dry ice shiping did not cost so much i would pick you up a pint this weekend and ship to you.

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Just stick to the Private Selection label. Get the German chocolate cake if you want richness.

This. Haven't had the German Choc Cake, but I'd recommend the RVC, Extreme Moose Tracks and PB Moose Tracks.

mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mordei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just stick to the Private Selection label. Get the German chocolate cake if you want richness.
    Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
    This. Haven't had the German Choc Cake, but I'd recommend the RVC, Extreme Moose Tracks and PB Moose Tracks.
    That coconut pecan swirl/sauce looks hnnnnnnng

How does private selection compare to turkey hill, is it worth the extra dollar fifty
    "We gon rumble in this ho" - Jason Genova

"I find human contact repulsive" - Larry David

sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauerkraut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mordei View Post
    That coconut pecan swirl/sauce looks hnnnnnnng

How does private selection compare to turkey hill, is it worth the extra dollar fifty
    Private Selection is a premium brand with higher butterfat content. I'd say it's somewhat better than Turkey Hill overall and in some cases worth the extra money. Some of the PS flavors aren't that great and are surprisingly loaded with preservatives and crap, considering it's premium.

Gelato Fiasco has a Pumpkin Pie?

Sounds HNNNGGG

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2014/10...ie-gelato.html

I don't think I've seen RVC, but I hate RVC in general so... Here's the flavors they've got at the moment.

http://www.privateselection.com/arti...ods/ice-cream/

PS is probably the only store brand I'm willing to buy.
    Picking up the Pecan Pie and Delani PB (Erick) said they were epic next weekend. (if store has them stocked)

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sam's Choice Salted Caramel Ice Cream: awful...everything about this tastes cheap...the base is lacking in taste and feels grainy...the swirl although generous is bland and neither sweet nor salty...and the truffles? very poor quality chocolate...I hope that some of their other flavors are better...if you've had 2nd Street's, Talenti's, or Graeter's variations of this flavor (not a fan of the Jeni's & Steve's versions...sorry brahs) then you are probably going to want to throw this away after the first scoop...

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    I don't always spend 9.99 on a pint of ice cream.

...But when I do it's because I was checking this thread while browsing the freezer isle.

Sure enough, there was one of these suckers left on the freezer shelf. This will also be my first experience with Jeni's, so the hype bar has been set rather high. On a related note I was also swayed into picking up some homemade pumpkin cheesecake gelato from Whole Foods.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gelato Fiasco has a Pumpkin Pie?

Sounds HNNNGGG
    Looked at their other seasonal flavors online too the other day.. Really considering ordering a shipment as good as this brand has been IMO!

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    I don't always spend 9.99 on a pint of ice cream.

...But when I do it's because I was checking this thread while browsing the freezer isle.

Sure enough, there was one of these suckers left on the freezer shelf. This will also be my first experience with Jeni's, so the hype bar has been set rather high. On a related note I was also swayed into picking up some homemade pumpkin cheesecake gelato from Whole Foods.
    Never had Jeni's?
    My god bro --> Dark Chocolate and Buckeye State ASAP

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Looked at their other seasonal flavors online too the other day.. Really considering ordering a shipment as good as this brand has been IMO!
    The S'mores is divine, as is the PB, and Blueberry all great.. going to try and pick up the Pumpkin Pie + Sea Salt Dark chocolate that Erick reviewed last. even though its 170 kcals/serving for a base gelato its worth a shot.

i got a damn list when i go to columbus this weekend

PS -- PB Delani, Pecan Pie, and maybe one other
    Jeni's - Pumpkin
    Coolhouse - SD Cookie/ Mint Cookie
    Gelato Fiasco --> Pumpkin / Dark Chocolate Sea Salt.

Going to Graeters Scoop Shop Friday night.

hope my cooler can fit all this on the way back.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wut do tonight
    Talenti razz cheesecake
    Talenti pumpkin pi
    Gelato fiasco dark choc
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

The S'mores is divine, as is the PB, and Blueberry all great.. going to try and pick up the Pumpkin Pie + Sea Salt Dark chocolate that Erick reviewed last. even though its 170 kcals/serving for a base gelato its worth a shot.

i got a damn list when i go to columbus this weekend

PS -- PB Delani, Pecan Pie, and maybe one other
    Jeni's - Pumpkin
    Coolhouse - SD Cookie/ Mint Cookie
    Gelato Fiasco --> Pumpkin / Dark Chocolate Sea Salt.

Going to Graeters Scoop Shop Friday night.

hope my cooler can fit all this on the way back.
    Have had the PB & Blueberry.. Currently have S'mores & Dark Chocolate Sea Salt in my freezer waiting to be had haha!!

Will say PS brand is pretty solid and definitely get ANY & ALL Coolhaus that you can (including ice cream cookies sandwiches)

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Talenti pumpkin pi
    Gelato fiasco dark choc
    Either one of these 2 and definitely in for review!! Where did you find the Talenti Pumpkin Pie?

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Either one of these 2 and definitely in for review!! Where did you find the Talenti Pumpkin Pie?
    fresh market
    PL Log

BTK!

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fresh market
    Gelato Fiasco dark choc is so good

Its definitely a unique flavor
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Gelato Fiasco dark choc is so good

Its definitely a unique flavor
    Now I'm totally torn
    PL Log

BTK!

fresh market
    Good
    hope Columbus Fresh Market has this in stock with the Fiasco Gelato PP and Dark Choc Sea Salt. In for your review.

Good
    hope Columbus Fresh Market has this in stock with the Fiasco Gelato PP and Dark Choc Sea Salt. In for your review.
    Went with Talenti Pumpkin Pie easy A ibthink it unseats BJ pumpkin cheesecake asmy #1pumpkin greatbase and awesome pie crust mix in hnnnng (@bob mine didn't have the gelato fiasco pp)
    PL Log

BTK!

Went with Talenti Pumpkin Pie easy A ibthink it unseats BJ pumpkin cheesecake asmy #1pumpkin greatbase and awesome pie crust mix in hnnnng (@bob mine didn't have the gelato fiasco pp)
    Damn, hopeCBUS does

i thought BnJ was mediocre Pumpkin

Coldstone, Handels, and Turkey Hill (Due to the swirl) were far superior IMO

Damn, hopeCBUS does

i thought BnJ was mediocre Pumpkin

Coldstone, Handels, and Turkey Hill (Due to the swirl) were far superior IMO
    LoveBJ haven't had any of other 3
    I think I hadthe dark choc gelato fiasco ad didn't like it oh well guess I'll rescoop
    PL Log

BTK!

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Daiiuummm....my intuitions were correct...Roxbury Road is easily a top 3 flavor for Jeni's (w/ Dark Chocolate and Brown Butter Almond Brittle)...I could eat this for dayyyss...loaded with almonds, thick marshmallows, excellent chocolate base and one of the more ridiculous caramel swirls I've had (2nd Street level at the very least)...

fresh market
    Thank you sir! Heading there soon then in hopes they have some more seasonal offerings by other brands too, specifically Jeni's, Graeter's & Gelato Fiasco..

Thank you sir! Heading there soon then in hopes they have some more seasonal offerings by other brands too, specifically Jeni's, Graeter's & Gelato Fiasco..
    Graeters pumpkin is terrible(and I like every other flavor they make) mine didn't have the other two
    PL Log

BTK!

Yo Solute, how was the caramel gelato from TJs.
    I don't know
    I do not have one near me for 3+ hours
    Going this weekend since i will be out of town.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have any of you guys tried Publix's Bear Claw? You should.

http://poweredbyicecream.com/blog/20...lix-bear-claw/
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started stocking B&J Pumpkin Cheesecake at the Wal-Mart I work at, smashed a pint during lunch; love this flavor.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823