Page 101 of 296 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 8853
    forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Homemade white chocolate protein ice cream with homemade double chocolate protein cookies and almond butter sludge.

Cookies:
    Bpi best vanilla
    Almond butter
    Coconut oil
    Stevia
    Almond milk

Ice cream sludge
    6 oz gy
    6g ff/sf white chocolate pudding mix
    2 crumbled up cookies
    2 tbspn almond butter
    Put in freezer, top with addition crumbled cookies

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Yeah, I'm probably going to go with Buckeye, GCS, Pumpkin, and one more...
    if it is in fact 127 for 4 and 169 for 8 you might want to opt for 8.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    if it is in fact 127 for 4 and 169 for 8 you might want to opt for 8.
    True.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    buckeye is good, but you get only a few chunks of buckeye in the actual ice cream (in 2 scoops i got 2 pieces). The base was good, but nothing outstanding.
    It may have to do with getting 2 scoops as opposed to a pint. I had the same problem with the pretzels when I got Spouse Like A House in a cone. But my pint of The Buckeye was loaded:

Anyhow, they are all great flavors and I don't think our recommendations will let you down Erick so ordering 8 is definitely the right move not just because of the price.

One last thing to mention is that if you like fruit ice creams with 7/11 Banana Cream Pie getting high ratings as I recall, then their Banana Cream Pie is a very popular flavor that I've sampled. It includes a marshmallow ripple and sugar cookie pieces.
    Last edited by lazymuchacho; 09-02-2015 at 07:59 PM.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man. I need to get a pint when i go down at the end of the month

Prob go --> Pumpkin, Buckeye, Graham Central (if they have it) , Heavenly Hash (if they have it)

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking of Buckeyes...

Publix Premium Buckeyes & Fudge

I made sure to pick this up before it left shelves for all of the fall seasonal flavors. For some reason the base seems denser than usual. The peanut butter flavor is on the sweeter side of things but still offers a good balance of saltiness. Taste wise, it isn’t too far off of the more premium ice creams (Graeter’s, Jeni’s, Front Porch, HD, etc.). The mix-ins are scattered everywhere from top to bottom in this half gallon. The swirls of fudge are a good counterpart to the peanut butter base. More along the lines of a swirl found in Turkey Hill pints (Banana PB & Pumpkin Pie come to mind), these fudge swirls are extremely thick; not like your typical swirl/sauce found in a B&J’s pint that sticks to your spoon. It doesn’t offer much change in texture due to it being about that same consistency as the ice cream.

However, the chocolate-covered peanut butter buckeyes were a game changer. Not rock hard, they provided a perfect crunch and chewiness to the ice cream. At first, the chocolate begins to melt in your mouth rather quickly which then gives way to the huge gob of peanut butter left in the middle that is chewy and actually saltier than the peanut butter base. I have never encountered a mix-in like this before, but it is easily one of my favorites now. I enjoyed the fact that Publix branched out from the typical cookie/pb cup mix-ins, and I wish other companies would utilize something like this more often. I figured it would be hard to stack up against some of the heavy hitting peanut butter flavors, but it certainly held its ground, especially with its unique buckeye mix-ins. I would highly recommend grabbing this one before it leaves shelves, especially since most of us enjoy a good ole peanut butter ice cream! A-/B+

I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I
    Originally Posted by KidSchutty View Post
    I ate this pint in two halves. The first half I ate was not long after I just picked it up and so it wasn't frozen enough. I got through about half and decided it was too melted for me to get an accurate reading on it. The second half after it sat in my freezer for a couple days though...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/uAti10D.jpg[/ig]

The base alone was good enough to just eat plain. It was an instant winner for me before I had even tried a mixin. It's exactly as it's described, it tastes like normal strawberry ice cream, but with a heavy cake flavor going on as well. It's the bomb dig. I was never a fan of actual frozen fruit in ice cream. It just tastes like biting into ice, the strawberry flavor doesn't really ring out when they're frozen. Luckily for me, there weren't many in my pint. The shortbread pieces were delish though.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KDMU4lR.jpg[/ig]
    imo this is the best flavor bnj has come out with in some time. Awesome cake base and tons of shortbread pieces. Thinking about picking up a few more pints
    Last edited by pkahnman; 09-04-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got my shipment in from Salt & Straw today. September's flavors are: Oregon Rocky Road (honey marshmallow fluff and candied hazelnuts!), Oregon Peaches w/ Toasted Walnuts, Smoked Cinnamon Apple Apricots & Citra Hops, and Bitter Orange & Olive Oil. I was torn over which one to start with tonight but I think I've got to go with Rocky Road.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got my shipment in from Salt & Straw today. September's flavors are: Oregon Rocky Road (honey marshmallow fluff and candied hazelnuts!), Oregon Peaches w/ Toasted Walnuts, Smoked Cinnamon Apple Apricots & Citra Hops, and Bitter Orange & Olive Oil. I was torn over which one to start with tonight but I think I've got to go with Rocky Road.
    Curious about that cinnamon flavor!

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Iimo this is the best flavor bnj has come out with in some time. Awesome cake base and tons of shortbread pieces. Thinking about picking up a few more pints
    have to agree
    I got almost 30 shortbread pieces. the strawberry base is rich in flavor, nothing artificial like the 2nd street strawberry (their worst flavor) never had the strawberry cheesecake flavor from B&J, but the shortcake was very good.

KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iimo this is the best flavor bnj has come out with in some time. Awesome cake base and tons of shortbread pieces. Thinking about picking up a few more pints
    have to agree
    I got almost 30 shortbread pieces. the strawberry base is rich in flavor, nothing artificial like the 2nd street strawberry (their worst flavor) never had the strawberry cheesecake flavor from B&J, but the shortcake was very good.
    Wow, I got jipped then. There's no way my pint had even close to 30 shortbread pieces. Maybe I'll have to rescoop this sooner rather than later. I've never had the strawberry cheesecake from B&J either, but there's no way it can beat the strawberry cake base. As I said in my review, I'd enjoy a pint of just the plain base! So good
    andrewschutt.com - Physical and Mental Fitness

Recreational Bodybuilder

pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Prob go --> Pumpkin, Buckeye, Graham Central (if they have it) , Heavenly Hash (if they have it)
    Going on a trip for Labor Day and going to try to make it to a Handel's in Indiana before they close. I called to ask about the flavors. I'm going with their four scoop sampler but can't decide between: Graham Central Station, Buckeye, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie. Midnight Madness, Spouse Like a House, Peanut Butter Parfait, and Banana Cream Pie. Def getting the first two flavors.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last 2 pick ups- enjoyed both; maybe I just get lucky on my B&J's but the mixins were on point with this.

The base on this was amazing, swirl and mixins were lacking though; good but let down a bit on this. More swirl would have really helped it. Bum pint maybe...

Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Strong group right there. Around this season I believe they also have an Apple Pie flavor that I haven't sampled, but should be promising.

Would be keen to try that, Heavenly Hash, their NY Cheesecake flavor, and Midnight Madness (dark choc base w/ pb ripple + pb Oreos).

And if they still have it, make sure to try Oree - Dough ( https://instagram.com/p/3dF3LKgjzb/). It was a 10/10 when I had it.
    Last edited by lazymuchacho; 09-03-2015 at 03:24 PM.

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's everyone's take on "Banana Split"?? I just saw it at wawa haven't heard much about it..
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried McConnell eurkea lemon tonight because of Es review. Im not a huge fruity ice cream fab but holy crap its a must
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    What's everyone's take on "Banana Split"?? I just saw it at wawa haven't heard much about it..
    I like it well enough, definitely a good flavor but one you have to be in the mood for- better banana offerings out there, but the mix-in and flavor combo is pulled off well.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    I prefer it over Chunky Monkey.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Tried McConnell eurkea lemon tonight because of Es review. Im not a huge fruity ice cream fab but holy crap its a must
    Glad you enjoyed it! McConnell's doesn't mess around.

Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    Strong group right there. Around this season I believe they also have an Apple Pie flavor that I haven't sampled, but should be promising.

Would be keen to try that, Heavenly Hash, their NY Cheesecake flavor, and Midnight Madness (dark choc base w/ pb ripple + pb Oreos).

And if they still have it, make sure to try Oree - Dough ( https://instagram.com/p/3dF3LKgjzb/). It was a 10/10 when I had it.
    never even heard of midnight madness or the oree-dough
    god dang i am missing some good stuff from Handel's. Must be the location in West Mifflin.

Originally Posted by pdizzlecity View Post
    Going on a trip for Labor Day and going to try to make it to a Handel's in Indiana before they close. I called to ask about the flavors. I'm going with their four scoop sampler but can't decide between: Graham Central Station, Buckeye, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie. Midnight Madness, Spouse Like a House, Peanut Butter Parfait, and Banana Cream Pie. Def getting the first two flavors.
    Spouse if you like Vanilla with PB Pretzels
    Choc PB Brownie has thick brownie pieces and a legit PB swirl
    PB Parfait is alright lacks mix-ins but good base
    Never tried the BCP
    My buckeye 2 scoop was pretty weak, but in a 1 scoop you may not get much mix-ins, but it is good

You know you can sample each flavor when you go, so just try all of them before getting the 4 scoop sampler.

my 2 cents.
    go GCS, Midnight, Spouse, Choc PB Brownie. (what i tried)

pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pdizzlecity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Spouse if you like Vanilla with PB Pretzels
    Choc PB Brownie has thick brownie pieces and a legit PB swirl
    PB Parfait is alright lacks mix-ins but good base
    Never tried the BCP
    My buckeye 2 scoop was pretty weak, but in a 1 scoop you may not get much mix-ins, but it is good

You know you can sample each flavor when you go, so just try all of them before getting the 4 scoop sampler.

my 2 cents.
    go GCS, Midnight, Spouse, Choc PB Brownie. (what i tried)
    Thanks for the advice! Mix-ins look great. Hoping the bases are high quality too.

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Das it mane.

New Orleans Ice Cream Co. Mississippi Debris

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...issippi-debris

Mississippi Debris is really a curve ball to a death by chocolate spin off with added marshmallow's (think rocky road). The massive amount of mix-ins may turn some people away because not everyone enjoys a heavy loaded pint. The Cherry addition was also surprising but have turned some people away from this selection. Some individuals prefer to enjoy more ice cream than mix-ins. If you love chocolate, like having more chocolate added to chocolate with Almonds, Marshmallow's, brownies, and malt balls you will be in heaven. While the mix-ins of each are sparing, the fudge swirl sticks out among the crowd.

Grade: A

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I'm probably going to go with Buckeye, GCS, Pumpkin, and one more...
    After Bob posted the description for Spouse Like a House I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice (just based on your stated preferences) if you didn't try that one.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Spouse is in the top left corner:
    CCCD bottom
    PB Brownie Right
    Top Fudge Ripple Brownie

B&J Banana Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt:

Pros: It is unique...and likely has probiotics.

Cons: Texture? Soft. Banana base? Weak and tanginess is the predominant experience. Perhaps they tried to fix this by including banana pieces? Nope. Peanut Butter Swirl? Faint and, once again, even when concentrated in a spoonful it can't stand out from the greek yogurt taste.

There are things in life that are it mane and things that are not it mane. This is in the latter category.

the GOAT talenti

the GOAT talenti
    I agree. Talenti has done really well with nutty flavors. Salted peanut, hazelnut and toasted almond are all great flavors. Pistachio was kind of underwhelming to me, but I guess thats to be expected.

Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    I agree. Talenti has done really well with nutty flavors. Salted peanut, hazelnut and toasted almond are all great flavors. Pistachio was kind of underwhelming to me, but I guess thats to be expected.
    I rarely see their Chocolate PB Cup flavor get love on here, but it along with SSC are my favorites.

Page 101 of 296 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast