Activating beast mode CanadianEmpire's Avatar
    CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do fat loss stacks really work?

I know that losing fat comes down to consuming less calories than you burn, and therefore as long as I stay within my caloric and macro intake, I'll lose fat. But assuming my nutrition is on point, and I workout 5 days per week, could a fat loss stack speed up the process, or at the very least make the process easier?

TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Specify "fat loss stack". If it's green tea or coffee bean extract or something silly like that, no. EC can help with appetite and thus adhere to calorie and macros. EC is really the only one worth trying out- legal at least.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    May help suppress appetite or act as diuretic. Other than that.. Wouldn't think so.

CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheLongRun View Post
    Specify "fat loss stack". If it's green tea or coffee bean extract or something silly like that, no. EC can help with appetite and thus adhere to calorie and macros. EC is really the only one worth trying out- legal at least.
    Basically I was thinking something like this:

Caffeine
    Green tea extract
    Carnitine
    CLA

There are some studies that say they break up fat, transport it, and block it, I'm just wondering if there truth to it...

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEmpire View Post
    There are some studies that say they break up fat, transport it, and block it, I'm just wondering if there truth to it...
    Nah.

TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheLongRun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEmpire View Post
    Basically I was thinking something like this:

Caffeine
    Green tea extract
    Carnitine
    CLA

Caffeine can help blunt appetite and increase voluntary energy expenditure. Green tea, don't bother. Carnitine and CLA, I doubt would make an iota of a difference in the grand scheme, even if they do their purported actions. I'd recommend examine.com for looking into supplements. But like I said, EC is really the only one with a good track record, and it's due to the appetite suppression mostly.

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Nah.
    All right, guess if it seems too good to be true it is. Thanks!

bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you live in canada run the EC stack it works

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into EC Stack. You live in Canada so you can easily get them over the net since it's legal over there.

Every other fat burner on the market are useless and while there were a few that actually worked, they're banned now because of health risks. EC stack has been proven to increase your metabolism up to 5%, please do your own research and start out slow. It's not a miracle drug so don't high dose it.

It has diuretic properties as well so be sure to keep your water intake high and avoid high intensity cardio or high doses to prevent heart palpitations.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is the ec stack illegal to get in the U.S.?
    Follow my progress through my losing fat log. 400 to 250 in one year

Cut ends July 1st 2015

Originally Posted by grebber View Post
    So is the ec stack illegal to get in the U.S.?
    No, you can get it OTC as Bronkaid. You probably need to ask for it behind the counter, though. That's the ephedrine sulfate portion.

C is just the caffeine portion, so you can just drink coffee.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well only thing that is (semi) legal that works is EC stack.

The other fat burners are better as preworkouts than at burning fat.

There is no 100% sure data on CLA and carnite for human fatloss, so I would safe my m oney on those.

And sadly due to forum rules I can't go much further into details.

Registered User Tomtompipersson's Avatar
    Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomtompipersson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But if you can easily stick to your calories and macros without it and you are getting results it really worth putting chemicals in your body? maybe if you hit a platau and need an extra push?

Gainz Goin ^ On a Tuesday RPAYNE509's Avatar
    RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yohimbine HCL has had some promising logs and testimonials on this site and iirc a few studies. You have to strictly follow the proper regiment due the the way it works. It is supposed to open up the transportation to and from fat stores. Because of this if taken improperly it could theoretically be counter productive.

Search and you will find more info on it. It also seems to really just benefit you towards the end of a cut <10 or 12% bf.
    ************** IIFYM CREW ***************

Lifting + Life Log (reps to be given) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164967101

onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EC is great. Ephedrine+Caffeine

Got my lady on it now to help jumpstart her diet and she loves it too. She keeps forgetting to eat.

libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) libertino85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have found that EC works great for me. It suppresses my appetite and gives me an energy boost to improve my work outs. I would also like to believe that it somehow burns my body fat, but I'm not sure if it does. Can anyone out there chime in on whether or not ephedrine burns bodyfat...