Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RG90Natty View Post
    more hair=more blackness
    I don't think thats how it works bro... more like, two different pictures. I know plenty of balding people with black hair, it doesn't change to brown as it thins out

ekamagra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AMARO111 View Post
    Im 17 yrs old , and my hair started to fall ! feelin' bad because my hair looks really gd and everybody likes it ! dont know wt to do ! need help ASAP miscers srs.
    You should try herbal treatment

sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly feel bad for balding brahs, I honestly cant imagine not having the hnngh feeling of running my own hand through my hair. inb4 only *******s have hair with volume. W/e be jelly. HBBs love medium length hair and it feels great.
    Last edited by sticktoyogut; 04-16-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MillimeterPeter View Post
    OP i heard your hairline got called for a backcourt violation
    Originally Posted by sticktoyogut View Post
    Honestly feel bad for balding brahs, I honestly cant imagine not having the hnngh feeling of running my own hand through my hair. inb4 only *******s have hair with volume. W/e be jelly. HBBs love medium length hair and it feels great.
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    lol at all the poverty genetics people losing their hair.

please dont reproduce or ever call yourself the "master race" again LMAO>
    lol just what I figured, age bracket of these posters are late teens to early twenties. Just cause you made it to 21 without any signs of balding doesn't mean you're home free, far from it. Only the really aggressive cases start that early. Most classical cases start 25+, and you don't just wake up magically bald, its a slow tedious process of shedding hair everyday until you have none. id be eager to see how quick your mindset changes when you approach your mid to late twentes. in b4 "well my dads uncles brother has a full set of hair so i wont go bald!"

OP go on propecia + minoxidil and dont look back

HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500) HairIsLife is not very helpful. (-500)
    iNeedHair

sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    lol just what I figured, age bracket of these posters are late teens to early twenties. Just cause you made it to 21 without any signs of balding doesn't mean you're home free, far from it. Only the really aggressive cases start that early. Most classical cases start 25+, and you don't just wake up magically bald, its a slow tedious process of shedding hair everyday until you have none. id be eager to see how quick your mindset changes when you approach your mid to late twentes. in b4 "well my dads uncles brother has a full set of hair so i wont go bald!"

OP go on propecia + minoxidil and dont look back
    I guess, but my idea that I wont go bald is backed by small forehead and race.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    no baldies on both sides of family.

same hairline since i was young. Dad's side of family also dont have gray hair until they are like 70 LMAO>
    lol...yeah, uh, most people early 20's have the same hairlines from their youth (unless they get really aggresive balding), 23 isnt exactly super creepy old. It seems the only thing you and the other poster above you are banking on is that you guys have good foreheads/hairlines, uh...yeah, as do most men before male pattern baldness kicks in. Fascinating, go look at pictures of any bald person in their late teenage/early twenties, wow, small foreheads with a perfect hairline, who would of thought!

Hairloss is pretty random, ive met people with full hair from bald families, and bald people from families that all have a full set of hair. Weirdest I know are two brothers, the older brother has little to no hair loss and hes already in his 30s, the younger brother (my friend) was completley bald by 21. Pretty intredasting, don't be so overly confident . I see your a fan of JG, I fear you may have absorbed too many of his potato rays, please stay safe my fellow witness.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    edit: oh hell no...stupid thread bump
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    op is your dad bald?

luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) luvolderwomen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm a Norwood 2.5 and will get a transplant if I exceed 3.0

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    been thinning out since 25 and now i'm 30...to be honest its been such a very very slow process that i can still style my hair w/o me looking like a try hard.
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    I don't think thats how it works bro... more like, two different pictures. I know plenty of balding people with black hair, it doesn't change to brown as it thins out
    my thinnest hairs are all almost white - i'm blonde normally