criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

fruits on keto diet

can i eat fruits on a keto diet? i love fruits especially peaches and pears but i'm currently on keto.Fruits probably have a lot of carbohydrates because of the sugar content.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fruits contain fruit sugar and are therefore not suitable for a diet that is low in carbs.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump on the "Cunning Linguist's" reply

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fruits do contain a good deal of fructose, but their benefits are also numerous.
    Most of the time, the benefits outweight the costs of fruit. That's not to say you can eat fruit all day. But I think there is room for a few pieces of fruit a week on a low carb diet. Most normal sized fruit only have about 15 grams of carboyhydrates. Not to mention fiber, important vitamins, phytonutrients and a host of other benefits.

If you are in ketosis, a piece of fruit will temporarily throw you out of ketosis, but ketosis is not required for fat loss on low carb diets.

When I low carb it, and then taste some sweet fruit, the next place I find myself is looking for the nearest bowl of sugar that I can inhale, so be careful with it.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Travis Stenersn

If you are in ketosis, a piece of fruit will temporarily throw you out of ketosis, but ketosis is not required for fat loss on low carb diets.

Not necessarily true. It could for some but most I would say it wouldn't

Originally posted by Travis Stenersn
    When I low carb it, and then taste some sweet fruit, the next place I find myself is looking for the nearest bowl of sugar that I can inhale, so be careful with it.
    That's one of the reasons I think fruit should basically be avoided when on keto. PERIOD.

You can go with fiberous veggies instead of fruit.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In order to get into ketosis and loose fat by it, you cannot secreat insulin. Fruits contain carbs, some fruits are higher on the glycemic index then others, but both will make you release insulin. If you want to stay in ketosis, dont eat fruits. You should how ever, take a day, every 4-7 days where you carb up, as to avoid loosing muscle. These days that you carb up, you can eat fruits.

Br

Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw the subject line, and thought it was a discusison of Richard Simmons on the Atkins plan.

helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just eat it in urs card load days!!!!

helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50) helmut_c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i mean carb load days