Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got no problem with undercover sloots. As long as you go in with your eyes open not expecting every girl to be a saint.

Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post

The craziest **** is when you start talking to cheating women's circles. Woman that cheat have a circle of female friends who also cheat. It's how they get the idea and encouragement in the first place. The stories they tell. Holy ****.
    There's a saying that you are most like your 5 closest friends.

IME if a girl is a sloot, her closest friends that they hang out with and go to bars with are sloots as well.
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    Can confirm.

It's sickening and amazing at the same time.

The craziest **** is when you start talking to cheating women's circles. Woman that cheat have a circle of female friends who also cheat. It's how they get the idea and encouragement in the first place. The stories they tell. Holy ****.

I love the nasty girls...not sure if they can be good for longterm relationship though. I always get burned.
    Yup nasty women just turn me on.

But birds of a feather flock together as they say and if one girl is a sloot...all her friends are probably sloots too

Personally I have completely forsaken the idea of monogamy. Its an outdated concept which makes no sense. I just dont think forced exclusivity should be forced on anyone

Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh **** yeah

IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    This girl I'm with I was pissed off at initially because she would not suck dick, and even when she did it was lame. She is more of a conservative type girl overall.

But some of the stuff she has done for me now I'm sure she hasn't with other men. Maybe it's my ego or something but I can't imagine looking at some women with certain guys and imagine those guys have the kind of sex I do with women.

Even me, I've done stuff with this girl I have never or have rarely done with other women.
    LOL "show me your friends and I'll show u who u are"

Tell me about the girls she likes to hang around with. If they're all rather loose then u pretty much have your answer

bump

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IRBabboon View Post
    WKing?

Yeah men WK but its got nothing to do with that. If anything, these are the kinda women white knights often dont end up getting. Sloots love men who are "alpha" or at least give off that vibe. That 80/20 chit is real.

In truth, the only thing one can really "attribute blame" to is secularism. But then...a dude in that "why would a girl want to be muslim" thread raised a good point? Why force women to be something many of them dont want to be? In truth, I think todays society has shown men and women are as "sinful" as each other. As far as I'm concerned, the less fakeness and pretend chaste the better
    It does have to do with WKing. If you had hundreds of girls telling you how good looking you are, you'd always feel like you deserve the best and looking to upgrade. This wasn't very common before the internet.

I agree the 80/20 chit is real and it makes sense because like you said girls always want an alpha male. It's an evolutionary characteristic of an alpha male to spread his seed as much as he can so he has sex with many more women than a beta male. But now you get this society telling everyone and specially girls that everyone NEEDS to have ONE "marriage" partner and live happily ever after.

Want to know how things were being done for thousands of years before civilization? A stronger male will beat the crap out of a weaker one, take his woman and sex her. And if she didn't comply, he'd rape her. That's how the strongest survived and reproduced. I don't agree with this and am not saying it's right but it's just the way it was and this mentality still subconsciously exists. But now we're forced to live in a world that rewards book intelligence more than physical strength, calm behavior more than testosterone rage, and monogamy more than polygamy. While media, society and laws have shifted towards this way of thinking, biologically we're still wired up to do what we have done for thousands of years. Which is why serial killers will have groupies but computer programmers won't despite, despite the latter type may be more fitting towards the new (relatively new) way of living (intelligent, calm, monogamist.. nice-guy).
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL "show me your friends and I'll show u who u are"

Tell me about the girls she likes to hang around with. If they're all rather loose then u pretty much have your answer
    Hm, she has a lot of gay male friends...and I guess that you can say gays may be whorish IDK.

Her friends from work she's around are pretty much married and some have kids. Very family oriented. Her cousins are the same. Seems OK. I only questioned maybe one friend of hers who I never met and she cut ties from.

So I dunno mayne.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    There's a saying that you are most like your 5 closest friends.

IME if a girl is a sloot, her closest friends that they hang out with and go to bars with are sloots as well.

Mind blown.
    GREAT post.
    Reps.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

Originally Posted by jpmpdt View Post
    It does have to do with WKing. If you had hundreds of girls telling you how good looking you are, you'd always feel like you deserve the best and looking to upgrade. This wasn't very common before the internet.

I agree the 80/20 chit is real and it makes sense because like you said girls always want an alpha male. It's an evolutionary characteristic of an alpha male to spread his seed as much as he can so he has sex with many more women than a beta male. But now you get this society telling everyone and specially girls that everyone NEEDS to have ONE "marriage" partner and live happily ever after.

Want to know how things were being done for thousands of years before civilization? A stronger male will beat the crap out of a weaker one, take his woman and sex her. And if she didn't comply, he'd rape her. That's how the strongest survived and reproduced. I don't agree with this and am not saying it's right but it's just the way it was and this mentality still subconsciously exists. But now we're forced to live in a world that rewards book intelligence more than physical strength, calm behavior more than testosterone rage, and monogamy more than polygamy. While media, society and laws have shifted towards this way of thinking, biologically we're still wired up to do what we have done for thousands of years. Which is why serial killers will have groupies but computer programmers won't despite, despite the latter type may be more fitting towards the new (relatively new) way of living (intelligent, calm, monogamist.. nice-guy).
    Hmmm nice retort...agree with alot of your points

repped

Hm, she has a lot of gay male friends...and I guess that you can say gays may be whorish IDK.

Her friends from work she's around are pretty much married and some have kids. Very family oriented. Her cousins are the same. Seems OK. I only questioned maybe one friend of hers who I never met and she cut ties from.

So I dunno mayne.
    LOL sounds like your battling with your instincts about this sloot

Makes sense...its a dance most men have to do

I would say keep things good...but DONT be surprised if/when she turns out to be alot more "colourful" than she likes to suggest...I've always been weary of women with "gay male friends"

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only date sluts. Good women are terrible in bed, and ultimately (unless you're raising children), the only purpose of a woman is to satisfy sexual needs. I'm always disgusted when guys say they won't date a girl because she's stupid or doesn't have similar interests. Oh I'm sorry, is your girl supposed debate derridian semiotics with you while you go kayaking or is she supposed to gag on your cock? do you really want to go lifting with a woman? or do you want to fuk her right in the pussy?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL sounds like your battling with your instincts about this sloot

Makes sense...its a dance most men have to do

I would say keep things good...but DONT be surprised if/when she turns out to be alot more "colourful" than she likes to suggest...I've always been weary of women with "gay male friends"
    Well AFAIK she's been loyal to me but she is much more interested/attracted to me than I am with her. I met her mom and she was nice. Also this girl has a good career, went to private school most her life, etc.

I had another ex with a gay female friend that would cheat with her 'girlfriends' with men...some lesbian. Anyways I didn't think that one ex was new to sexapades at all and zero ****s were given from my end.

Also I got things going on for me in terms of that 80/20 stuff. Have a computer job but 6'1'' strong as an ox, train to fight on a weekly basis, tall, black and stylish. Das it.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Well AFAIK she's been loyal to me but she is much more interested/attracted to me than I am with her. I met her mom and she was nice. Also this girl has a good career, went to private school most her life, etc.

I had another ex with a gay female friend that would cheat with her 'girlfriends' with men...some lesbian. Anyways I didn't think that one ex was new to sexapades at all and zero ****s were given from my end.

Also I got things going on for me in terms of that 80/20 stuff. Have a computer job but 6'1'' strong as an ox, train to fight on a weekly basis, tall, black and stylish. Das it.
    You tend to just know whether you're in the top 20% of men

the way women react around u will make it obvious

Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    I only date sluts. Good women are terrible in bed, and ultimately (unless you're raising children), the only purpose of a woman is to satisfy sexual needs. I'm always disgusted when guys say they won't date a girl because she's stupid or doesn't have similar interests. Oh I'm sorry, is your girl supposed debate derridian semiotics with you while you go kayaking or is she supposed to gag on your cock? do you really want to go lifting with a woman? or do you want to fuk her right in the pussy?
    TBH I disagree with this

but u know whats funny?

sloots tend to be way more interesting people anyway

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's hot but in a very subtle way.

Yes there are kinky and deviant women. I've been with a few but I think women may feel more sexually liberated IDK.

The girl I'm seeing now says that she has never been as sexually adventurous with anyone else. I do believe her because I have a way of making women sexually comfortable with me.

Almost into anything w/ a girl except a Devil's Threesome or some sh*t.
    How u do dis?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol blanked out text face only to post full pics of slut.

wut
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    How u do dis?
    Dont judge.

Taking sloot advice from the misc is the very way U DONT make women comfortable around u sexually

You tend to just know whether you're in the top 20% of men

the way women react around u will make it obvious
    Depends on the woman tho

- GZA "4th Chamber"

crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crewmemberbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bishamon gonna bishamon

RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is the same ******* that got caught frauding in his thread about getting invited to an orgy with some teacher last week
    <Cumshot Marksman>
    <Scoop of guacamole into my socks before putting them on crew>
    <Rides lat pulldown like a rocketship on the last rep crew>
    <Listens to Chief Keef while eating cereal crew>
    <Sits on the floor with legs crossed in between sets crew>

spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women have always been freaky. It's just more easily broadcasted now due to social media and dating sites/apps

antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post

truth is here u betas^^^

iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iG0dRike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jross2021 View Post
    "hot women"

posts pic of butterface.

I can't tell if she's making a duck face or had too many cc of collagen.
    honestly... who cares....

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It blows my mind how people actually make plans to have sex and then do it. srs

TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is why I only go after innocent 18-20 year olds that haven't been ruined yet

FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FORNIKATOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JahRo225 View Post
    4 or 5 guys in one night.

Lawd have mercy, she needs Jesus
    Don't worry brah Jesus Rodriguez was one of the 5.
    I have never heard his voice nor have I ever seen his form.
    Yet still he casts his dark shadow on the light of my being.

You are naught but a decadent dandy!

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuk touching that.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP bout to get catfished
    *no social life, so buries himself with work crew*
    *only derives pleasure from material things b/c no friends crew*
    *jaded outlook on life crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *kneedragger/hunting/fishing crew*
    *lives in flea-infested apartment in the hood crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This girl I'm with I was pissed off at initially because she would not suck dick, and even when she did it was lame. She is more of a conservative type girl overall.

But some of the stuff she has done for me now I'm sure she hasn't with other men. Maybe it's my ego or something but I can't imagine looking at some women with certain guys and imagine those guys have the kind of sex I do with women.

Even me, I've done stuff with this girl I have never or have rarely done with other women.
    Son..... come on now.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not about "tolerating" anything

and your mindset is pathetic. I am not going to "ignore" a woman just because she is kinky

LOL...and u dudes sit there and wonder why your girls lie about their sexual pasts....
    She is way past kinky, she is more seasoned than most prostitutes. Disgusting mayne.