Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine Question

I am currently looking to cut some extra belly fat... (about 10-15 lbs) but also add mass at the same time... I'm a big guy and kinda scrawny.

I'm on a good diet plan (when I'm disciplined enough to stay on it) and take EpiBurn Pro as a replacement Thermo for the OxyElite Pro, also have pre workout and protein for post...

I am looking to purchase the CON-CRETE creatine as a boost to getting bigger, but I am wondering if i will be wasting my money as I know there is no true way to "convert fat into muscle"

Should I hold off on the gains until I lose first or can these go hand in hand?

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pick 1 goal and stick to it. Gaining mass = caloric surplus, losing fat = deficit. You can take creatine both on a cut or a bulk, though.

Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gboehl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EPolis13 View Post
    Pick 1 goal and stick to it. Gaining mass = caloric surplus, losing fat = deficit. You can take creatine both on a cut or a bulk, though.
    so focus on the weight loss and still do resistance training but let that come natural...

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    creatine will not hold weight...focus on ur diet (consistent) and add some resistance training to speed things up.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When starting out it's best to just focus on improving gym performance and nailing down where your diet needs to be. I know it's tough starting out skinny fat and just wanting to be leaner but also stronger. You'll be way better off for it in the long run if you just work on nailing down the fundamentals, I know from personal experience.

Also Creatine Mono is all you need to grab, it's cheap and well-studied.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couldn't have said it better, The Diet is key. Creatine and all the other supplement are accessories to help but, rely on training and food
    IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As everyone's saying, you'll get much faster and more satisfying results focusing on one task at a time. You certainly can recomp to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, but it's agonizingly slow and best-suited for when you're already relatively close to your composition goals. We're not talking "half as fast" or "a third as fast," either; you can accomplish more overall change to your body in a few months of well-executed bulk/cut cycles than you can in a few years of otherwise-undirected recomp.

As for creatine, it's a great supplement choice regardless of your current goals. Properly dosed and tolerated, any weight that it puts on is intracellular water weight -- more specifically, water sucked into your muscles. This is a very good thing, not only because it's part of how creatine exerts its little boost in endurance, but also because more water in the muscles means bigger-looking muscles -- it's the kind of weight you want! The complaints of 'bloat' usually come from people following unnecessary dosing protocols (e.g. the 20-25g "loading" phase that's still strangely recommended by most products) or the rare breed that can't tolerate certain forms (usually monohydrate) very well.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5

shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to save money, go for creapure creatine, the most effective creatine out there. 5g any time during the day. A trusted creatine monohydrate is all you need to make gains.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is 100% Spot on
    3-5g of creatine
    no cycling/loading necessary
    dose it anytime.

Thank you everyone for your help! I appreciate it all... I will stick to my current goals and work on my discipline first as I know it is all for not if i can't keep away from the crap foods!

Thank you again!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gboehl View Post
    I am currently looking to cut some extra belly fat... (about 10-15 lbs) but also add mass at the same time... I'm a big guy and kinda scrawny.

I'm on a good diet plan (when I'm disciplined enough to stay on it) and take EpiBurn Pro as a replacement Thermo for the OxyElite Pro, also have pre workout and protein for post...

I am looking to purchase the CON-CRETE creatine as a boost to getting bigger, but I am wondering if i will be wasting my money as I know there is no true way to "convert fat into muscle"

Should I hold off on the gains until I lose first or can these go hand in hand?
    Creatine is good at any stage of fitness, whether bulk or cut.

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take creatine monohydrate daily at 3-5 grams. It suits any goal whether gaining muscle or cutting fat.
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously just focus on your diet. Creatine wont hold water or bload you up like you think. If youre not in the last weeks of contest prep you wont even notice it.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

So after researching here yesterday, and thinking on the Epiburn I've been taking i wanted something with better results..

I searched and searched and it seems to me that Alphamine is the way to go for a themogenic... it will be here next week can't wait to review it

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gboehl View Post
    So after researching here yesterday, and thinking on the Epiburn I've been taking i wanted something with better results..

I searched and searched and it seems to me that Alphamine is the way to go for a themogenic... it will be here next week can't wait to review it
    your thermo could be a major reason why you felt bad, or had a bad reaction. I have seen it first hand to a person who takes too much of a burner/thermo and it backfires on them.

timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel
    Focus on weight loss bro.