tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1 year anniversary ideas

Hey ladies! normally i would post in the regular misc but i didn't think i would get any legitimate responses...

Anyways, my 1 year with my boyfriend is coming up next weekend (October 10th) and i was wondering if any of you had some good ideas for what to do to! keep in mind that i am a full time student and he is currently in between jobs so we dont have hundreds of dollars to spend just looking for something fun and/or romantic to do to commemorate the occasion!

I know usually the guy is supposed to plan something romantic for his girl but if i left it up to him we would just sit in his basement watching some random movie and having sex (which I don't normally mind, but i would like to do something different and nice for our 1 year haha).

So any suggestions are very welcome!

Edit: With me being in school we only get to see eachother once every few weeks so i want to do something nice with him

anonymous

BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BennyLavaDesire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tommygun2 View Post
    Hey ladies! normally i would post in the regular misc but i didn't think i would get any legitimate responses...

Anyways, my 1 year with my boyfriend is coming up next weekend (October 10th) and i was wondering if any of you had some good ideas for what to do to! keep in mind that i am a full time student and he is currently in between jobs so we dont have hundreds of dollars to spend just looking for something fun and/or romantic to do to commemorate the occasion!

I know usually the guy is supposed to plan something romantic for his girl but if i left it up to him we would just sit in his basement watching some random movie and having sex (which I don't normally mind, but i would like to do something different and nice for our 1 year haha).

So any suggestions are very welcome!

Edit: With me being in school we only get to see eachother once every few weeks so i want to do something nice with him
    i think ur a good woman with a loving layer desire for ur man. but maybe id buy him a new shoe
    thnx for readin this

overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sex

tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by overthegains View Post
    sex
    Oh don't worry about that

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have a car?

I love getting into the car and not telling my girlfriend where we are going and then taking her to random places, like the house I grew up, to the Greek deli for some dolmades, then to the beach, working in a little history (like, this is where we used to smoke weed after school srs). But it kind of only works if you live in the town where you grew up.

I call it a mystery tour.

She thinks it's fun.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tommygun2 View Post
    Oh don't worry about that
    Bee jay

EDIT: Buy a costume.

Mannnnn, on any first years I have, I dont wanna go for a hike. But fuk, I dont ever wanna go for a hike.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Bee jay

EDIT: Buy a costume.

Mannnnn, on any first years I have, I dont wanna go for a hike. But fuk, I dont ever wanna go for a hike.
    You sound exactly like him LOL, I always ask if he wants to go for a hike and he changes the subject

And headed to the mall this weekend for some new sexy lingerie

Winnieeeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for suggestions. Mine and my BF's 1 year is coming up soon too!
    *Australian, Gold Coast Crew*
    "Perhaps the heaviest things we lift and carry are not our weights but our feels"