xris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good and effective supplement for a 17 yr old

I didn't want to post this in the teens forum because I think this forum has more educated and mature users.
    Anyhow, can someone recommend me a good and effective supplement for muscle gaining? anything other than creatine and protein powder would do.

please do not waste your time replying to this thread if you are just going to say
    1. FOOD is the best supp
    2. creatine is the best
    3. supp is no good for my age

lets just stick to the question

SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try ZMA bro! see if it works for u! i heard its pretty good.. some say better than creatine!

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZMA encourages naturally high testosterone levels - at 17 you have testosterone levels as high as they will ever get so don't bother with it.

The ONLY thing worth you taking outside of food is a weight gainer - none of the products on the market will give you what you are looking for - simply because so few of them work. that is why people tell you to eat food because supplements do so little compared to it. 6 good meals a day and compound movements will do a million times more than any supplement.

The only supplements that will do anything for you are the ones you need to be over 21 to take otherwise they mess you up.

There is nothing other than protein/creatine/weight gainer that will make you gain muscle - if there was we'd all be taking it (excluding steroids of course).

Bottom line - there is no product other than those you have stated that will make you gain muscle other than those you cannot safely take.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also you can't say ZMA works better than creatine as they do diffrerent things.

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: good and effective supplement for a 17 yr old

Originally posted by xris

please do not waste your time replying to this thread if you are just going to say
    1. FOOD is the best supp
    2. creatine is the best
    3. supp is no good for my age

Well we so humbly apologize for stating the truth then on #'s 1, 2 and 3. Whats the matter? 17 and want a magic bullet already?? Summer is coming and you want "Take 2 of these 3 times a day and you will get huge"??

Ain't no such critter. Go lift something and eat more.
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DG sorry man i shoulda considered he was only 17 so trying to optimize hes test levels would be silly!

im actually 21 so i started taking creatine and now ZMA to see what gains i get! catch bro

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by antonator View Post
    Sacha Inchi Protein Powder works a treat!
    I'm 20 and have been using it for a wee while now and works well for me!
    Strong decade bump brah. He's 25 now.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    ZMA encourages naturally high testosterone levels - at 17 you have testosterone levels as high as they will ever get so don't bother with it.

The ONLY thing worth you taking outside of food is a weight gainer - none of the products on the market will give you what you are looking for - simply because so few of them work. that is why people tell you to eat food because supplements do so little compared to it. 6 good meals a day and compound movements will do a million times more than any supplement.

The only supplements that will do anything for you are the ones you need to be over 21 to take otherwise they mess you up.

There is nothing other than protein/creatine/weight gainer that will make you gain muscle - if there was we'd all be taking it (excluding steroids of course).

Bottom line - there is no product other than those you have stated that will make you gain muscle other than those you cannot safely take.
    You're basing this off of what exactly?

Aware this is an old azz thread.

whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    You're basing this off of what exactly?

Aware this is an old azz thread.

your test levels are at optimum levels up until and sometimes a year or so past 21....because your still in your pubescent years and hormones are still raging in you...no need for a test booster when you have optimal levels already

aware OP is 25 now
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC)

+rep back

2011 Resolution: Gain +15lbs - end the year at 150lbs
    Never Give Up, Never Look Back

Reps for life: Dudun

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whiteboinoob View Post
    your test levels are at optimum levels up until and sometimes a year or so past 21....because your still in your pubescent years and hormones are still raging in you...no need for a test booster when you have optimal levels already

aware OP is 25 now
    Again, you're basing this off of...? Hear-say? Because science says otherwise FYI. Just because parrots on this forum like to constantly say that teens have the highest test, doesn't make it true. A 25-30 year old will more than likely have more than me.

It does not peak off at 21..

Only reason hormones are "raging" in you in pubescent years is because they are just starting to rise so you have to learn how to deal with them, not necessarily because they are so high (because they aren't).

whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Again, you're basing this off of...? Hear-say? Because science says otherwise FYI. Just because parrots on this forum like to constantly say that teens have the highest test, doesn't make it true. A 25-30 year old will more than likely have more than me.

It does not peak off at 21..

Only reason hormones are "raging" in you in pubescent years is because they are just starting to rise so you have to learn how to deal with them, not necessarily because they are so high (because they aren't).

Not only from hear say on the boards, but also been told by people in the gym. I am no scientist (as you may already be able to tell) but its just what I've been told. Never read up on it or anything, but thank you for educating me a little on the topic. I'll have to take a closer look on it.
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC)

+rep back

2011 Resolution: Gain +15lbs - end the year at 150lbs
    Never Give Up, Never Look Back

Reps for life: Dudun