Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Can I become a Personal Trainer?

i graduated HS with a high school diploma 3 months ago. living in miami, and speak both english and spanish

im currently jobless and id like to become a personal trainer because i love fitness, and id really enjoy helping other people achieve their fitness/fat loss/health goals.

Im only 18 and have been lifting for 1 year but i have been really dedicated with diet and workouts, done quite the research and know all my macros and how they work and how much i need for my goals.

i dont have a killer physique but ive been told that its above average, the reason why im saying this is because im guessing that if you want to have clients as a PT obviously you have to have the physique right?

although at the same time ive been to different gyms and not to brag at all but i found myself surprised at how i have a better physique than some PTs with just 1 year of dedicated lifting with a proper diet.

so my question is, is it possible for me to become a personal trainer? if so, how can i find clients? and how much am i suppose to charge? i know nothing about this but im willing to learn and do whatever it takes because i really do not want to have to work at fast food or a hard labor job like most people that dropout because i wont get any experience and im not doing something i enjoy.

i would really appreciate some help from you guys. Thanks!

danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 year of lifting and no qualifications. You'd be bringing down the average standard of personal trainers everywhere.

Getting a qualification will help (to not look like an idiot or hurt a trainee etc), and give you time to further your physique and experience.

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by danbradster View Post
    1 year of lifting and no qualifications. You'd be bringing down the average standard of personal trainers everywhere.

Getting a qualification will help (to not look like an idiot or hurt a trainee etc), and give you time to further your physique and experience.
    so what should i do? a little confused

DavidP01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely get certified as a personal trainer. And although you have done lifting, you know your body, and you've set yourself up with a proper diet, everyone is not like you. Everyone is different, has different needs and goals, is on a different level, some people can't do certain exercises because of injuries, some people can't do certain exercises because of some kind of disability, etc. I'm not a personal trainer, but I have helped others with workout plans and diet recommendations (I've been working out and lifting for 4 years, and I disclosed I'm not a personal trainer upfront). It's totally different than just dealing with yourself.

First, get certified, then start helping out family and friends, or you can get a job in a gym.

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    The question isn't if you can be a personal trainer. Anyone with an average IQ, and a willingness to study for one ofthe half dozen of so legit PT certs, you can be a personal trainer. The question is, can you be a good one? That comes with time and practice. You will owe it to clients you work with to let them know you are just getting started, and price your sessions accordingly. That would be best practice.

danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50) danbradster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DavidP01 View Post
    Definitely get certified as a personal trainer. And although you have done lifting, you know your body, and you've set yourself up with a proper diet, everyone is not like you. Everyone is different, has different needs and goals, is on a different level, some people can't do certain exercises because of injuries, some people can't do certain exercises because of some kind of disability, etc. I'm not a personal trainer, but I have helped others with workout plans and diet recommendations (I've been working out and lifting for 4 years, and I disclosed I'm not a personal trainer upfront). It's totally different than just dealing with yourself.

First, get certified, then start helping out family and friends, or you can get a job in a gym.
    that's a plan.

Find a course that's worth studying that would make you certified as a personal trainer. It's far better than simply '1 year of training myself'. You'll have a qualification, job opportunities, more experience and hopefully a better physique.

Maybe check what qualifications reputable gyms usually ask for when hiring trainers.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The sad truth is anyone can become a personal trainer. If you do decide to become one, don't be a statistic. Take reputable courses, don't give your services away and don't allow a gym to use you more than you are using them to establish a clientele base.

Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can be whatever the fuukkk you wanna be
    Ya u mirin

Instagram- Swolefish