Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Journey let's get stronger together

Introduction

Hey guys I wanted to post a little about myself. My name is Aaron I am 24 years old, and a student at California University of Pennsylvania. I have been training for around four years now and love every sing minute, every single set, and every single rep. My journey started in 2010 after high school, I attended Westmoreland County Community College, in pursuit of an associates degree in Telecommunications. I have always been semi-active growing up I earned a 2nd degree black belt in karate, and swam competitively for my high school, middle school, and on a club team. During my late high school years I was not very active because I traded in the sports for a minimum wage job. I rejoined the varsity swim team my senior year of high school. Up until this point I had almost no experience in the weight room. I was only in a weight room once in my life which was required for gym class.

Confusion and Discovery

Two years after graduating high school I find myself wondering around Westmoreland County Community college with a three hour gap between classes. I eventually wonder into their small fitness center. At this point I am so far out of my element, I didn't really even know what I was getting into. Next thing I know I am at Walmart buying the cheapest protein and creatine monohydrate I can find in order to fuel my newly found obsession. I eventually became a regular at that little fitness center and made some friends. I met a young man by the name of Deon he was in the police training program and to this day, I wish I knew his last name for contact info. This guy was huge, back then my definition of huge is different than it is now, but up until that point, I seen this guy as monster. I wanted to be like him, he motivated me.

How did I end up here?

Next thing I know its about a year later, and I have bounced back and fourth between local gyms and now suddenly I am working at a gym. Still very new to the gym scene, I meet a lot of people, during ths time I met a man by the name of John. At first I didn't know how to read this guy, he was older than me, however you wouldn't know it if he didn't tell you. This man would run circles around the boys my age. There was something special about this guy, and to this day I am still trying to figure it out. His training methodologies and diet regime is the most unique thing I ever heard. There was times when I was talking to him after a workout and I sincerely feel like I should have had a clip board and pen in hand. This guy was my new motivation.

Found a home!

Still employed by the gym, I then met John's wife, and this is the first time I have ever heard of Infinite Labs. I tried their fat burner, during this time it was my first time on a fat burner, or even the first time counting calories. Now I am proud Infinite Labs rep, however this is not what this thread is about, I want to network with like minded individuals, talk about training, dieting, really whatever. If you do bring up supplements, prepare yourself with a confident, firm answer favoring Infinite Labs, because I am a Juggernaut.

Current business
    I am current still at California University of Pennsylvania, had a recent accident at work and I am doing physical therapy for my trap and rotator cuff. My passion for swimming is the driving force for my Cardio program I swim 2.5-5k yards 3 times a week. Lifting is a little bit lighter because of the injury and I am making great progress in strength. I am currently lifting everything except shoulders, because there is a lot of involvement in shoulders and I want to be safe not sorry.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the greatness! Good luck man!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks man! Honored for this opp

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Aaron! Just stopping in. Best wishes man! Looking forward to seeing your journey.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has been very cool to see your transformation the last couple years, I am looking forward to seeing what you can do the next few!
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    It has been very cool to see your transformation the last couple years, I am looking forward to seeing what you can do the next few!
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Hey Aaron! Just stopping in. Best wishes man! Looking forward to seeing your journey.
    Thanks guys, word on the street has it Dustin will be joining me on this!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Intro

INTRODUCTION
    My name is Dustin and I am 37 years young, a father of two, and a software developer. I have been training consistently for around 4 years changing my concentration from weight loss to, building muscle, to aesthetics, to endurance, to currently strength.
    WEIGHT LOSS

I like many unfortunately while starting off their next phase of life after entering the work force full time, got married, had children, bought a house, focused on furthering my career and family, letting my health slowly fade into the sunset. It finally reached a tipping point when I had to be admitted to the emergency after breaking 2 ribs from coughing and was 240lbs at 5’8”. This was my moment of clarity when I realized, I had to take care of myself to take care of others. I decided to concentrate on losing weight and did so rather successfully dropping 90 lbs and 10 inches off my waist.
    BUILDING MUSCLE
    However do to my laser focus on the task at hand, I didn’t realize how weak I was. Not wanting to join a gym a co-worker let me borrow his P90X videos and resistance bands. There are good and bad things I can say about the videos, but in the end after completing the 90 days I was definitely stronger and because of the amount of pull-ups/push-ups it was functional strength. At this point I wanted to see what else I could do so I bought a set of adjustable dumbbells and started finding routines on line in an attempt to see how I could transform my body and for a while that was my concentration.
    MARATHON

Once I reached a point I was very pleased with aesthetically I wanted to test myself mentally and physically. I work with a bunch of runners who have run half and full marathons, and since I hate running, I thought a marathon would be a perfect test. Well a test it was, hated every minute of the training, I can do sprints all day but steady running for miles to me is awful. I thought for sure that the only part of the marathon I would enjoy would be crossing the finish line, I was however gratefully wrong. I’m not saying I’ll run another, but I’m not saying I won’t. It was truthfully one of the greatest experiences of my life.
    I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE

After the marathon, I really had no goals, luckily Infinite Labs at the beginning of the year hosted the IAJ Challenge. It forced me to truly hold myself accountable, something I never really did. Sure I always logged workouts, but never meals, never took pictures, never took measurements. It really opened my eyes to how much more I could be doing to truly get the most out of myself.
    CURRENTLY
    While doing the IAJ Challenge, I wasn’t concentrating so much on transformation (at least not until the last 4 weeks of the 90 day challenge) but was concentrating on strength gains. I hit the 1000 lb club which was awesome and it made me want to push more. I turn 40 at the end of 2016 and have decided before then I want to hit some marks in 4 lifts: 225 lb Seated Shoulder Press, 315 lb Bench Press, 405 lb Squat, 495 lb Deadlift.
    FUTURE
    I would like to do a competition once (not sure whether bodybuilding or physique) when I turn 40 *after I reach my strength goals. Like the marathon, it may be a one and done because it is more of a bucket-list item than a passion I want to pursue.
    WHAT I HOPE TO BRING
    I hope I can bring some different insight/views from Aaron to this thread to help others. I’m not a master of anything but have dabbled in much. I have a full time job, 2 daughters in school who dance 6 days a week so I know how precious time can be. I also do not belong to a gym, hoping to show that determination and imagination is more important than equipment.
    Last edited by slumpbuster; 09-30-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    -- Infinite Labs Athlete --
    -- 5th Place I AM JUGGERNAUT Contest Winner --
    http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Infinite Labs:
    http://www.infinitelabs.com/
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rumors are a dangerous animal Aaron
    Great Into, expecting awesome things. No pressure
    Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    Thanks guys, word on the street has it Dustin will be joining me on this!
    Last edited by slumpbuster; 09-30-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Infinite Labs:

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Rumors are a dangerous animal Aaron
    Great Into, expecting awesome things. No pressure
    Awesome intro as well man! Great work looking forward to this!

chest and back soon!

Awesome to see Dustin in here too!
    Workout Log:

Quick Breakdown on what I am currently doing

Routine:
    I am doing a 10x3 Progression on Bench, Shoulder Press, Squat, Deadlift. The way it works is I started with 65% of my 1RM for each exercise and every week I add 5 lbs to Bench and Shoulder Press, 10 lbs to Squat and Deadlift. There is 60 seconds rest between each set and the last set you max out. As soon as you hit a weight where you can no longer complete 3 reps on the last set, that set is then removed from the routine. You continue doing so until you get down to where you can no longer complete one set of 3 reps. Every 6-7 weeks I take a week off and change the routine (other exercises, set, rep schemes) but the 10x3 progression remains consistent.

Nutrition:
    I am doing carb/calorie cycling. On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I am doing higher carbs and calories because these are my heavy compound lift days. On Wednesday and Saturdday I am doing low carbs and calories because Wednesday is arms and Saturday is cardio and Yoga. On Sunday I do Intermittent Fasting and do not pay attention to macros/calories. I do this on Sunday because it helps keep the mind right and it is the only day were I spend the whole day with the family (no work, no dance, no etc).
    Meals for the most part I stay pretty consistent with what I eat and will post an example below of my high carb/cal day and low carb/cal day - I always aim for a gallon of water a day
    High Carb/Cal:
    • Waking = 8 oz Cold Water, Medium Apple, 8 oz 1% Milk + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy
    • Pre-Workout = 8 oz Water + Juggernaut HP
    • Intra-Workout = 12 oz Water + 10g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Infinite One Electrolyte Complex
    • Post-Workout = 16 oz 1% Chocolate Milk + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Creatine MP + Infinite One Beta Alanine
    • Meal = 1.5 Cups Oatmeal + 2 Eggs + 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter + 20g Vanilla Whey, Cup Coffee
    • Meal = 1 Cup Cottage Cheese + 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter + 20g Vanilla Whey
    • Meal = 1 Cup Rice + 1/2 Can Chili Beans + 6.5 oz Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Broccoli
    • Meal = 1 Cup Rice + 1/2 Can Chili Beans + 6.5 oz Chicken Breast
    • Bedtime = 1 Cup Cottage Cheese + 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter + 10g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy
    Low Carb/Cal:
    • Waking = 16 oz Cold Water
    • Pre-Workout = 8 oz Water + Pre-Fight
    • Intra-Workout = 12 oz Water + Infinite One Electrolyte Complex
    • Post-Workout = 16 oz Water + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Creatine MP + Infinite One Beta Alanine
    • Meal = 4 Eggs + 1 Slice Cheese + 2 Cup Broccoli, 20g Vanilla Whey + Cup Coffee
    • Meal = 1 Cup Cottage Cheese, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, 20g Vanilla Whey
    • Meal = 1 Cup Broccoli + 5 oz Tuna + 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
    • Bedtime = 1 Cup Cottage Cheese + 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter + 10g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy

This is my 12th week (including deload week) since starting this progression.

Infinite Labs:

09/29/14

Monday's Workout / Nutrition / Stack(s)

Previous Night's Sleep = 8.0 Hours

Supplements:
    • Pre Stack: Juggernaut HP (Wild Cherry) (6.5g), Tribulus (0.5g), L-Citrulline (1g)
    • Intra Stack: Arginine AKG (3g), L-Leucine (1g), L-Norvaline (0.25g), L-Taurine (0.5g), Electrolyte Complex (0.76g)
    • Post Stack: Creatine MP (6.3g), Beta Alanine (2g), L-Valine (1g), L-Isoleucine (1g), Green Coffee Bean (0.4g)
    • Afternoon Stack: L-Tyrosine(1g), Fenugreek (0.3g), Vitamin C (0.375g), Green Tea Extract (0.5g), Vitamin B Complex (0.5g)

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Chest, Shoulders / Misc: Abs, Glutes):
    • Barbell Bench Press (205 lbs / 9 Sets @ 3 Reps + 1 Set @ 4 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
    • Circuit For 2 Rounds *No Rest Till Final Set (60 Sec):
      • Dumbbell Lateral Raise (35 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Cable Face Pull (75 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Jump Rope (100 Rotations)
      • Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise (40 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Barbell Shrug (280 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Curlbar Front Raise (70 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Curlbar Up Right Row (120 lbs / 12 Reps)
    • Circuit For 3 Rounds *No Rest:
      • Cable Kneeling Crunch (60 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Hip Thrust (135 lbs / 15 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Calories ~= 4486 (34/38/28 Ratio)
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

Right wrist hurt significantly this morning. For bench I basically had to find a wrist position where I could support the weight and it not throb. Not very easy to get explosive power when you can't grip the bar, bar was literally resting on my wrist that was slightly twisted. For lateral raises I also could not hold the dumbbells parallel with the floor and instead because of wrist issues had to hold them at a 45 degree angle. For front raises I also brought my hands in a little bit using the curve of the curlbar. Upright Rows sucked but Shrugs felt fine (so I have that going for me which is nice). I've been toying around with the idea of looking into the copper fabric to see if that potentially could help. The important thing is got through the routine, wasn't ideal and had to improvise, but completed it.

Infinite Labs:

09/30/14

Yesterday's Workout / Nutrition / Stack(s)

Previous Night's Sleep = 7.5 Hours

Supplements:
    • Pre Stack: Juggernaut HP (Wild Cherry) (6.5g), Tribulus (0.5g), L-Citrulline (1g)
    • Intra Stack: Arginine AKG (3g), L-Leucine (1g), L-Norvaline (0.25g), L-Taurine (0.5g), Electrolyte Complex (0.76g)
    • Post Stack: Creatine MP (6.3g), Beta Alanine (2g), L-Valine (1g), L-Isoleucine (1g), Green Coffee Bean (0.4g)
    • Afternoon Stack: L-Tyrosine(1g), Fenugreek (0.3g), Vitamin C (0.375g), Green Tea Extract (0.5g), Vitamin B Complex (0.5g)

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Back, Legs / Misc: Abs, Calfs):
    • Barbell Deadlift (385 lbs / 10 Sets @ 4 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
    • Circuit For 3 Rounds *No Rest Till Final Set (60 Sec):
      • One Leg Leg Extension (65 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift (275 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Cable Standing One Leg Curl (30 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Barbell Front Squat (135 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Plate Twisting Taps (35 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Rocking Standing Calf Raise (255 lbs / 25 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

385 felt heavy today even though I warm up (although don't list it above 135x8, 225x6, 315x4), it takes till set 4/5 consistently for the weights to feel how I think they should feel, then about set 7/8 they start to feel like they did at the beginning again.

Infinite Labs:

Thank you sir
    Awesome to see Dustin in here too!

Infinite Labs:

Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holy... mirin circuit training. My cardio is garbage, might need to implement some of what you're doing into my program.
    Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164347021

I love sprints (hills, steps, straight) but as the weather starts to turn I need to find other alternatives. Jump Roping between sets is a good way to keep your heart rate up and get in 10-15 min of some High Intensity Cardio.
    Originally Posted by Williurms View Post
    Holy... mirin circuit training. My cardio is garbage, might need to implement some of what you're doing into my program.

Infinite Labs:

9/30/2014
    Assignment:
    Chest and Back!

Hey guys how it going!?! I did not hit the gym today, I was pretty sick, but I did sneak a workout in yesterday evening. It was good day off got a lot of assignments done, but I do think I am going to hit up med-express tomorrow if things don't seem better by morning. My workout last night was not as intense as normal which is normally a good indication to me I am coming down with something, but here is what happened!

Here are the exercises I did after a short 15 min cardio warm up!

1. Incline DB Bench Press
    Supa setted with pull downs
    1. 55 x 12
    2. 60 x 12
    3. 65 x 9
    4. 60 x 10

2. Lat pull downs
    1. 85 x 15 Really grip
    2. 100 x 12 Average grip
      Switched attachments to the one where your hands are kind of close together
    3. 115 x 10
    4. 115 x 9

Barbell Bench Press
    Since I am still coming off an injury I have been focusing on light weight and higher reps
    These were supa setted with dumbell flies
    1. 135 x 18
    2. 155 x 12
    3. 160 x 10
      160 is around my current body weight didn't want to go much higher than that
    4. 115 x 16

Dumbbell Flies
    1. 25 x 10
    2. 25 x 10
    3. 30 x 7
    4. 25 x 10
      remained pretty constant in reguards to weight and reps here, It's been a while got a little ambitious on set three but didn't get the form I wanted

Barbell bent over rows
    Supinated grip
    1. 135 x 12
    2. 145 x 10
    3. 150 x 8
    4. 135 x 11

Bodyweight Pull Ups
    1. Supinatetd grip BW x 8
    2. Pronated grip BW x 6

Sorry my first actual entry was pretty dry, it wasn't that good of a workout, but I am hoping I will start to feel better soon!

Originally Posted by Williurms View Post
    Yeah you and me and both!

Routine:
    I am doing a 10x3 Progression on Bench, Shoulder Press, Squat, Deadlift. The way it works is I started with 65% of my 1RM for each exercise and every week I add 5 lbs to Bench and Shoulder Press, 10 lbs to Squat and Deadlift. There is 60 seconds rest between each set and the last set you max out. As soon as you hit a weight where you can no longer complete 3 reps on the last set, that set is then removed from the routine. You continue doing so until you get down to where you can no longer complete one set of 3 reps. Every 6-7 weeks I take a week off and change the routine (other exercises, set, rep schemes) but the 10x3 progression remains consistent.

Nutrition:
    I am doing carb/calorie cycling. On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I am doing higher carbs and calories because these are my heavy compound lift days. On Wednesday and Saturdday I am doing low carbs and calories because Wednesday is arms and Saturday is cardio and Yoga. On Sunday I do Intermittent Fasting and do not pay attention to macros/calories. I do this on Sunday because it helps keep the mind right and it is the only day were I spend the whole day with the family (no work, no dance, no etc).
    Meals for the most part I stay pretty consistent with what I eat and will post an example below of my high carb/cal day and low carb/cal day - I always aim for a gallon of water a day
    High Carb/Cal:
    • Waking = 8 oz Cold Water, Medium Apple, 8 oz 1% Milk + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy
    • Pre-Workout = 8 oz Water + Juggernaut HP
    • Intra-Workout = 12 oz Water + 10g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Infinite One Electrolyte Complex
    • Post-Workout = 16 oz 1% Chocolate Milk + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Creatine MP + Infinite One Beta Alanine
    • Meal = 1.5 Cups Oatmeal + 2 Eggs + 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter + 20g Vanilla Whey, Cup Coffee
    • Meal = 1 Cup Rice + 1/2 Can Chili Beans + 6.5 oz Chicken Breast, 1 Cup Broccoli
    • Meal = 1 Cup Rice + 1/2 Can Chili Beans + 6.5 oz Chicken Breast
    Low Carb/Cal:
    • Waking = 16 oz Cold Water
    • Pre-Workout = 8 oz Water + Pre-Fight
    • Intra-Workout = 12 oz Water + Infinite One Electrolyte Complex
    • Post-Workout = 16 oz Water + 20g Vanilla Whey + 10 g Chocolate Soy + Creatine MP + Infinite One Beta Alanine
    • Meal = 4 Eggs + 1 Slice Cheese + 2 Cup Broccoli, 20g Vanilla Whey + Cup Coffee

This is my 12th week (including deload week) since starting this progression.
    Awesome nutritional info here!

You do what you can when you can. I know exactly what you mean about a sign that you may be coming down with something. Luckily though I haven't been sick (excluding allergies) in a while but I'm sure now that my girls are back in school (giant petri dish), and weather changing it'll happen. Hopefully it is something mild or nothing at all. I need to add back in dumbbell presses, and will do so my next wave of the progression. I was wondering what you were planning on doing for chest day with your shoulder injury. I find that when my rotator cuff is acting up bench (flat and incline) are difficult to do.

9/30/2014
    Assignment:
    Chest and Back!

Hey guys how it going!?! I did not hit the gym today, I was pretty sick, but I did sneak a workout in yesterday evening. It was good day off got a lot of assignments done, but I do think I am going to hit up med-express tomorrow if things don't seem better by morning. My workout last night was not as intense as normal which is normally a good indication to me I am coming down with something, but here is what happened!

Here are the exercises I did after a short 15 min cardio warm up!

1. Incline DB Bench Press
    Supa setted with pull downs
    1. 55 x 12
    2. 60 x 12
    3. 65 x 9
    4. 60 x 10

2. Lat pull downs
    1. 85 x 15 Really grip
    2. 100 x 12 Average grip
      Switched attachments to the one where your hands are kind of close together
    3. 115 x 10
    4. 115 x 9

Barbell Bench Press
    Since I am still coming off an injury I have been focusing on light weight and higher reps
    These were supa setted with dumbell flies
    1. 135 x 18
    2. 155 x 12
    3. 160 x 10
      160 is around my current body weight didn't want to go much higher than that
    4. 115 x 16

Dumbbell Flies
    1. 25 x 10
    2. 25 x 10
    3. 30 x 7
    4. 25 x 10
      remained pretty constant in reguards to weight and reps here, It's been a while got a little ambitious on set three but didn't get the form I wanted

Barbell bent over rows
    Supinated grip
    1. 135 x 12
    2. 145 x 10
    3. 150 x 8
    4. 135 x 11

Bodyweight Pull Ups
    1. Supinatetd grip BW x 8
    2. Pronated grip BW x 6

Sorry my first actual entry was pretty dry, it wasn't that good of a workout, but I am hoping I will start to feel better soon!

Infinite Labs:

10/01/14

Supplements:
    • Pre Stack: Pre-Fight (Lemon Lime) (10.8g)
    • Intra Stack: Electrolyte Complex (0.76g)
    • Post Stack: Creatine MP (6.3g), Beta Alanine (2g), Green Coffee Bean (0.4g)

Workout - AM ARMS:
      • Curlbar Preacher Curl (90 lbs / 8 Reps)
      • Barbell Close Grip Bench Press (155 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Cable Lying Bicep Curl (70 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Standing Triceps Extension (80 lbs / 12 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Standing One Arm Tricep Kickback (45 lbs / 8 Reps)
      • Dumbbell One Arm Hammer Curl (45 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Curlbar Reverse Grip Skullcrusher (85 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Incline Curl (35 lbs / 12 Reps)
    • Superset 3 Rounds *Rest (60 Sec):
      • Curlbar Seated Palms Up Wrist Curl (65 lbs / 25 Reps)
      • Plate Standing Hand Squeeze (45 lbs / 25 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Calories ~= 2670 (40/23/37 Ratio)
    • Protein ~= 270 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 150 g
    • Fat ~= 110 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

It's funny, arms used to be my favorite thing to train, now I more or less do them only out of guilt. With Bench / Shoulder Press / Deadlifts / Chins, I feel I get enough work out of them without directly working them, but like I said feel guilty not giving them some direct tender loving care

Infinite Labs:

10/02/14

Previous Night's Sleep = 7.0 Hours

Supplements:

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Shoulders, Chest / Misc: Abs, Glutes):
    • Barbell Seated Shoulder Press (150 lbs / 9 Sets @ 3 Reps + 1 Set @ 7 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
      • Dumbbell Fly (45 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Barbell Parallel Weighted Chest Dip (25 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Straight Arm Pullover (55 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Incline Bench Press (115 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Plate V Ups (35 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Cable Pull Through (60 lbs / 15 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

Wrists were decent today, had to find the correct angle for dips but once I did they were fine

Infinite Labs:

Excellent work going on in here!
    Workout Log:

Hey guys went to the doctors yesterday Dude said I have bronchitis or pnemonia dude don't even really know so I'll be taking it easy until Sunday most likely.

Previous Night's Sleep = 7.0 Hours

Supplements:

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Shoulders, Chest / Misc: Abs, Glutes):
    • Barbell Seated Shoulder Press (150 lbs / 9 Sets @ 3 Reps + 1 Set @ 7 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
      • Dumbbell Fly (45 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Barbell Parallel Weighted Chest Dip (25 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Straight Arm Pullover (55 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Incline Bench Press (115 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Plate V Ups (35 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Cable Pull Through (60 lbs / 15 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

Wrists were decent today, had to find the correct angle for dips but once I did they were fine
    Your Killing it man, great work, Nice Pre Stack!

Excellent work going on in here!
    Thanks man!

Rest Up, nothing worse than jumping the gun before your completely recovered and getting yourself sick again (especially with bronchitis/pnemonia)

Hey guys went to the doctors yesterday Dude said I have bronchitis or pnemonia dude don't even really know so I'll be taking it easy until Sunday most likely.

Your Killing it man, great work, Nice Pre Stack!

Thanks man!

Infinite Labs:

Hope you feel better soon A.V.!
    Workout Log:

10/03/14

Previous Night's Sleep = 6.0 Hours

Supplements:

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Legs, Back / Misc: Abs, Calfs):
    • Barbell Squat (305 lbs / 9 Sets @ 3 Reps + 1 Set @ 5 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
      • Cable Seated Row (185 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Chin Up (25 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Face Down Lying Reverse Fly (25 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Bent Over Row (155 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Plate Side Bends (45 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Seated Barbell Calf Raise (255 lbs / 25 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

Received some sad news right before bed and had a hard time falling/staying asleep. Also my mind/heart wasn't in the workout just basically went through the motions. Honestly don't even remember how my wrists or knees felt (they have been bothering me for a while).

Infinite Labs:

10/04/14

Previous Night's Sleep = 8.0 Hours

Supplements (Infinite Labs):
    • Men's Multi-Vitamin, Joint Supplement
    • Pre Stack: Pre-Fight (Lemon Lime) (10.8g)
    • Intra Stack: Electrolyte Complex (0.76g)
    • Post Stack: Creatine MP (6.3g), Beta Alanine (2g), Green Coffee Bean (0.4g)

Workout - AM CARDIO AND BALANCE/FLEXIBILITY:
    • 30 Min HIIT Cardio Circuit
    • 30 Min Yoga

[color=Green]Nutrition:
    • Calories ~= 2670 (40/23/37 Ratio)
    • Protein ~= 270 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 150 g
    • Fat ~= 110 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon
    [/color

Took my daughters in the late afternoon for a hayride, corn maze, and to pick some pumpkins. Extremely cold and my wrists were the worst they have felt in a long time having me thinking that there is a very good possibility that it is in fact arthritis.

Infinite Labs:

10/06/14

Supplements (Infinite Labs):
    • Men's Multi-Vitamin, Joint Supplement

Workout - AM STRENGTH PROGRESSION (Major: Chest, Shoulders / Misc: Abs, Glutes):
    • Barbell Bench Press (215 lbs / 9 Sets @ 3 Reps + 1 Set @ 5 Reps) *Rest 60 Sec between Sets
      • Dumbbell Lateral Raise (40 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Cable Face Pull (80 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise (45 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Barbell Shrug (285 lbs / 15 Reps)
    • Circuit For 2 Rounds *No Rest:
      • Curlbar Front Raise (75 lbs / 10 Reps)
      • Curlbar Up Right Row (125 lbs / 12 Reps)
      • Cable Kneeling Crunch (60 lbs / 15 Reps)
      • Barbell Hip Thrust (135 lbs / 15 Reps)

Nutrition:
    • Protein ~= 383 g
    • Carbohydrates ~= 428 g
    • Fat ~= 138 g
    • Water ~= 1 Gallon

Right wrist still bothersome but has been all weekend from the cold. Went up 10 lbs instead of 5 lbs on bench to make the transition from training partner set to my set easier. Also went up on all other exercises.

Infinite Labs: