Tomacatawata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How big a calorie deficit can you go with an EC stack

I know the biggest advantage of Ephedrine is the targeting of fat cells rather than muscle for energy use. How much a deficit can I go before the ephedrine becomes noticeably ineffective?

Currently eating a 2500 Cal diet and losing about 2 pounds a week and dropped 20 pounds for around a 4 month now before the EC stack. I lift heavy 3 days a week and lift lighter weights and lift on weak points on my "off days". Tummy is smaller and muscles are showing when I have clothes on but when I'm nude it's still disappointing.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomacatawata View Post
    I know the biggest advantage of Ephedrine is the targeting of fat cells rather than muscle for energy use.
    This is a fairly minor benefit from what I understand.

EC is going to increase your TDEE by a couple hundred calories a day or so. Factor that into your numbers, and look for your weight loss to slow down as you get leaner. As you get leaner, you'd be better off at a pound a week.

Tomacatawata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    This is a fairly minor benefit from what I understand.
    Oh, really? I was hoping I'd be able to do a massive cut with the EC stack. Guess not. Thanks for the help.