Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User dontaddmeudumbb's Avatar
    dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking Powerlifting lol

Power-lifting is useless.
    Don't do it. You either get fat or tiny.
    Same as icf 5x5...aka crossfit.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sucks that you're already red
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dontaddmeudumbb View Post
    powerlifting is for strength, bodybuilding is for size, i bet my house, that a powerlifter would be stronger than a body builder in every way. and yes they might be smaller, but big muscles doesn't necessary mean strength
    Deadlift - 620lbs
    Squat - 550bs
    bench - 330lbs
    Over head press strict - 240lbs
    Push - 300lbs
    Log Press- 264lbs

Age 18

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your small head is useless.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can Red's Neg Reds? At least I got negged for promoting myself vs promoting BULL****.

jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP must not know of Dan Green.

bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol

dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nathanzygmunt View Post
    powerlifting is for strength, bodybuilding is for size, i bet my house, that a powerlifter would be stronger than a body builder in every way. and yes they might be smaller, but big muscles doesn't necessary mean strength
    you're on the wrong site. this is "bodybuilding".com not "powerlifting".com

Originally Posted by jimmyhifly View Post
    OP must not know of Dan Green.
    i banged dan green

Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Your small head is useless.
    saying mine is small, wont make yours any smaller

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Sucks that you're already red
    sucks that you're a 5'8" midget

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh you're back

i honestly wish you were a more entertaining troll. srs
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bballer99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    oh you're back

right? the original jontetan was actually good in my opinion

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    oh you're back

is the little guy sad im making funny of his passion/wholelife? ur tiny4ever lol
    btw trolls say things that are false
    Last edited by dontaddmeudumbb; 09-28-2014 at 09:01 PM.

ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cool.

Feels good when I out lift a bodybuilder . brb repping 99.9% of bodybuilder a Max at my gym.(srs) . I love their look at their face there's only 3 bb at my gym that r stronger than me.. And not by much
    Squat(high bar): 385x1(easyish)(October 25 2014)
    DL:455x1(easy)(September 20 2014)
    Bench: 250x1(after heavy set)(October 4 2014 )

*Powerlifting crew*

Mod negged for calling slooty trinity a sloot...fuking sloot

Originally Posted by ATGsquatss View Post
    Cool.

Feels good when I out lift a bodybuilder . brb repping 99.9% of bodybuilder a Max at my gym.(srs) . I love their look at their face there's only 3 bb at my gym that r stronger than me.. And not by much
    you gonna brag by throwing numbers out of your a$$, or by how you look?
    no one cares how much you do. and btw your stats are sht.
    powerlifiting is useless. live in snap city, just to say you lifted a few plates.

i have a healthy aesthetic physique to show.
    you have a snapped up back(or soon to be), with numbers.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So many retarded statements.

How does one put this much genuine effort into trolling an internet forum?

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aren't trolls supposed to be semi-intelligent? Or at least funny
    The best advice that I was ever given, was to give up.

(It fuarkin means people pushed me to try harder in order to disappoint them, you idiots.)

Check out my custom bobber:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166939011&p=1351087551#post1351087551

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Icf 5x5 is not a powerlifting routine keep in mind

But anyways, why exactly are you against powerlifting? You do realize the greatest and top IFBB pros first started out as powerlifters right..?

Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What routine do you suggest?
    Number 1 goal: consistency.

Originally Posted by Joshyb90 View Post
    What routine do you suggest?
    i already posted one

Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    Icf 5x5 is not a powerlifting routine keep in mind

But anyways, why exactly are you against powerlifting? You do realize the greatest and top IFBB pros first started out as powerlifters right..?
    im not against powerlifting. im screwing around with the idiots on this site with how think they get shredded by powerlifting.
    then they get mad and dont realize theyre on a bb site. not PL

Originally Posted by BrandG View Post
    Aren't trolls supposed to be semi-intelligent? Or at least funny
    whats a troll?

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You just went full retard. Never go full retard.
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    So many retarded statements.

How does one put this much genuine effort into trolling an internet forum?
    says the one quoting a meme

Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    You just went full retard. Never go full retard.
    is meme and broscience the only language you ****tarts speak?

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is meme and broscience the only language you ****tarts speak?
    you just called me a retard yet if you read the original post we find out who the real retard is
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    you just called me a retard yet if you read the original post we find out who the real retard is
    yea, its you
    would be hilarious meeting you in person. 22 yrs old 6'1", 195ibs (VS) 15 yr old 5'4", 121 ib sh!tlet

tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tardstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong user name to post content ratio