Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ownejj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Output View Post
    lol I was sitting here trying to think of a time when I was really embarrassed and i thought of something that was decent. But then as I was about to type it out, I remembered the real probably most embarrassing time of my life.

Lol ok so i was like 13 or something and fapping was a pretty new experience to me. I got the genius idea to fap into sandwich bags, because no mess awesome right (lol)?

Anyway, one day I am downstairs and I hear my mom call me up to my room. I immediately knew. My mom found what must have been somewhere like 20 sandwich bags filled with my cum under my bed. Because they were plastic baggies i didnt know how to dispose of them, because I couldnt flush them, so I just tucked them under my bed. I can only imagine her look of wtf as she discovered them .

Ok thats the end of the story, but here is just an extra. it's about to get really gross here. something like a couple years later, I found a sandwich bag in my closet srs. At that point it looked like black sludge, I dont even ****ing know.
    strong username to post content ratio
    *** Get no likes on front double bi so delete instagram Crew ***
    *** See middle schoolers in love and black out Crew ***
    *** Too nervous to talk to SIRI Crew ***
    *** Dom Squad ***
    *** Genova Witness ***
    *** Piss in middle of the toilet to assert dominance Crew ***

eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    school 'friends' found misc account. Saved images from my profile. Went onto the schools 'shared area' on the computer network (basically where all the resources for classes are uploaded by teachers)
    Uploaded about 500 copies of the same image of me. Next thing you know random kids are coming up to me taking the piss lol
    soundcloud.com/elomole

*Don't look like I lift in a shirt crew*

*Don't look like I lift without a shirt crew*

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eloMole View Post
    school 'friends' found misc account. Saved images from my profile. Went onto the schools 'shared area' on the computer network (basically where all the resources for classes are uploaded by teachers)
    Uploaded about 500 copies of the same image of me. Next thing you know random kids are coming up to me taking the piss lol
    what pic was it?
    Back with a vengeance.

eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eloMole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    You *******s don't know embarrassment like me here we go....
    be in third grade at a school assembly
    have to chit real bad, feeling ill and feverish
    we all get seated on the gym floor
    holy f**k Hugo the Hornet is here! (Charlotte Hornets' NBA team mascot back when they were the Charlotte Hornets)
    still have to chit so bad that I'm having cold sweats
    wearing gymshorts, no underwear (I had a phase in elementary school where I just didn't wear any, felt good man)
    Hugo the Hornet starts picking up kids and flipping them over in his hands and setting back down
    starting to feel dizzy from holding in my chit
    see him walking my way
    he's coming RIGHT FOR ME
    he picks me up and begins to flip me over
    he's squeezing my gut
    as I'm upside down, diarrhea begins to fly out of my ass and out the leg of my shorts, arcing through the air gracefully
    start screaming
    gets all over Hugo and sprays all over the kids sitting in front of me,hear it plop on the gym floor as well
    it also gets all over my face and in my mouth because I was screaming
    Hugo then drops me on my f***ing head, into a pile of my own chit, hear him loudly say "WHAT THE F**K!!"
    Hugo takes off his head and reveals himself as a black man. He pukes on the floor.
    the music has stopped, the room is dead silent
    assume the fetal position
    covered in my own chit and can't stop farting/chitting as I lay there
    start crying
    pass out
    wake up with someone carrying me out of the gym, holding me at a distance
    the tiny breathable holes in my gymshorts work like a chit colander, leaking chit water everywhere, leaving the hard bits in my shorts
    pass out again
    this story has been on the internet for awhile, is it actually you?
    soundcloud.com/elomole

Originally Posted by Achilles1994 View Post
    what pic was it?
    this one i think

i was 16 at the time lol
    soundcloud.com/elomole

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeGaining View Post
    This happend 2 years ago. Me and my gf where at this crowded outdoor swimming place, and we decided to find a private spot somewhere in the woods for some cuttle time. As we walked in the woods behind the lake we found this spot of nice green grass with sunshine on it. So we decided to lay down, and starting to make out untill I lowered my pants and put it in hers.

Suddenly we see a group of 25-30 people standing behind us at around 15 feet. As I pulled up my pants and trying to cover up my face that turned deeply red, I noticed that most of them looked sad and were neatly dressed. Very soon after, I noticed that this 'perfect place' was a place to scatter ashes of people that recently got cremated.

That walk of shame was and is the biggest embarrassing moment of my life. We quickly walked away without knowing what to say expect sorry.

Awwwsheit
    Stronglifts 5x5

Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmfaooo, you cannot make that **** up

sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Office day.
    Was wearing this light brown pants from Zara with no pockets.
    Sitting at my desk, raging bonrar.
    HR chick (who I liked by the way) knocks, opens the door and asks me to walk over to meet a new colleague.
    Drops of pre had even leaked though, no pockets to hide the bonrar
    This actually happened. Kill me.
    *** Australian crew ***
    *** Spanish crew ***

positive intent - zero tolerance - binary - multidisciplinary

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooo so mad that Hornets story is not original.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankKojak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    It was raining and my freind was going to pick me up from college. A car showed up speeding down to a stop and I knew it was him. I opened the door to see a family I dont know looking at me with big eyes like i was gonna rob them GTA style and pull a gun. I closed the door and said " aw fuk bye"

Edit: It was around 2 weeks ago lol
    Stats
    5'7", 151 lbs

I doubt they were that frightened.

sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sredips is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    This story will not bring lolz of any kind.

Six years ago, I produced an opera I wrote. I had a backer who contributed $5000 to the production, and I was able to hire an 8-piece orchestra and 5 singers, in addition to venue rental, video recording for both nights, and all the incidentals of a production. A lot of hype and energy (and money) was put into attracting the attention of the theatre-going public. But the leading girl and her friend (who was also in the cast) was a total Bitch, and refused to respect the music, the words, and the others working on the production, yet she called herself "a professional actress" on many occasions, and never missed an opportunity to remind us of the fact.

The band was pretty good individually, but collectively, they sucked. I auditioned each of them myself, and arranged a score that would suit the available instrumentation. So imagine my horror when they played it and it sounded just awful. Very little of it was together, and the woman playing violin couldn't play in tune for sh*t. My one horn overpowered the others, the strings hid in the background, and my piano girl couldn't count time. Add to this that my backer was not present for the production of the work so I had to do all the last-minute work myself (his participation was part of our agreement), and only 70% of the last-minute work was completed, and many oversights had to be forgotten.

Add to this one guy was absent for an entire month in a concurrent show, and who didn't bother to learn his part until the week of the performance, and the basso who lived out of town and was so creepy in person that we were glad when he wasn't around. And you have a recipe for disaster. And "disaster" is only the tip of the iceberg that my world premiere was wrecked upon.

We started fairly enough, and there was a point where we were saying "This might turn out OK after." We jinxed it, apparently, for the long-absent baritone completely blanked on his song (expected), and three people walked out in disgust. During the mezzo's letter song midway through, seven people walked out, and the blame is squarely on her and the violinist (who conveniently "lost" the last two pages, so she didn't play anything at all, and it SHOWED). The applause after songs stopped after that one. The ending was a real trial, and I very nearly had a breakdown on stage before a paying audience. The finale, which was supposed to tie everything up nicely, was wrong in several places, thus creating a cacophony that was really discordant. The applause resumed for the end of the piece, and I refused to take my curtain call. I was so humiliated. I was actually in the kitchen down the hall, ready to slice my wrists in the sink. The only reason I didn't was because one of the stagehands caught me, and knew what I was planning. During intermission, a few more people left.

When everyone had left the auditorium, audience, cast and orchestra, I sat on the stage steps and wept tears of anger and frustration. It was, without a doubt, the most embarrassed I have ever been.

Cliffs:

- produced an opera
    - it sucked; at least ten people walked out
    - I was so embarrassed
    - no lolz, only tears
    That really sucks man. Cheers for sharing.
    *** Australian crew ***
    *** Spanish crew ***

positive intent - zero tolerance - binary - multidisciplinary

ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the hornet story made me cry with laughter, surprised i haven't seen the green text before though. Was praying it was original

Need to keep this alive, some fukkin funny chit in here
    *Lincolnshire*
    *hardstyle crew*

glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    Taking the piss?
    You pulling the piss mate?
    u wat m9

***OHP is the GOAT crew***

I can't fap to this.

-Bulldog

ayy lmao

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was 26 and had moved back into my mum's after losing my job.

After drinking most of a bottle of bourbon, i fell asleep on the living room floor and shiit and pissed my pants. Turd nuggets had somehow spilled out onto the carpet (i think they fell down the leg of my pants) and there was also a massive puddle of vomit. My memory kicks back in with me wearing a towel, arguing with my mum and younger sister about helping them clean, with them yelling at me to go to bed. I still remember the gigantic puke puddle with turd nuggets next to it. I never saw the pants I was wearing again, because obviously my mum threw them away because they were soaked in piss and diarrhea.

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got caught fapping butt naked by my mum at the age of 21. (Last year)
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eloMole View Post
    lol'd

That just about sums up school for me. Everyone I went to school with was like that, constantly looking for a new way to take the piss out of each other

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - be 13/14
    - be on bus to school (20 minute ride)
    - sit next to much older 8.5/10 HBB
    - get car sick easily
    - feel sick
    - need to puke but resist
    - cant hold it anymore
    - puke but make sure it doesnt leave my mouth
    - pretend like nothing happened
    - not sure if anyone noticed except girl next to me
    - sitting there like im playing an invisible trumpet for 10 minutes
    - finally bus stops and everyone (including myself) gets out
    - walk over to random bush looking like Cell from dbz just before he's about to spit out android 18
    - spit everything out
    - call in sick and take bus (srs) home

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy f**k Hugo the Hornet is here! (Charlotte Hornets' NBA team mascot back when they were the Charlotte Hornets)
    wearing gymshorts, no underwear (I had a phase in elementary school where I just didn't wear any, felt good man)
    Hugo the Hornet starts picking up kids and flipping them over in his hands and setting back down
    see him walking my way
    he's coming RIGHT FOR ME
    he's squeezing my gut
    as I'm upside down, diarrhea begins to fly out of my ass and out the leg of my shorts, arcing through the air gracefully
    start screaming
    gets all over Hugo and sprays all over the kids sitting in front of me,hear it plop on the gym floor as well
    Hugo then drops me on my f***ing head, into a pile of my own chit, hear him loudly say "WHAT THE F**K!!"
    Hugo takes off his head and reveals himself as a black man. He pukes on the floor.
    start crying
    pass out
    the tiny breathable holes in my gymshorts work like a chit colander, leaking chit water everywhere, leaving the hard bits in my shorts
    pass out again
    This is fake. The same story has been posted multiple times on the misc and other sites.

Edit: ^ Wizard. Well more people need to know he is frauding anyways

Thisisbait has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    About 10 years ago in my horny teen boy years (14-16) I used to go online to chatrooms or webcam sites to get off. I was also bi-curious and talked to other boys and probably men. I decided to record some videos of myself and send them to people online. My parents just got a new video camera and gave me their old one. It was one of those pre-digital, cassette tape kinds. So I took all these very raunchy videos of myself, jerking myself off, spreading my ass, cumming onto myself, putting things up my butt etc. It was after that I realized I had no idea how to upload the film onto my computer. So I just forgot about it. Years passed, I went to college, moved away, became a normal adult, etc.

This weekend I've been at my parents house for a family gathering including aunts/uncles/grandparents. Yesterday after dinner I was out in the yard playing soccer with my younger cousins while most of the adults were inside watching old family videos...... After a couple hours I go inside into the living room and see my uncle has rigged up that old cassette camcorder to the TV. Immediately my memory is flooded with my nasty antics, my heart hits 200 bpm. My mom must have dug it up when I moved out and saved it. I quickly look at the screen. It's my sisters high school basketball game. I try to remember if I destroyed the tape. I must have. How could I not? The basketball game cuts to a family vacation to a lava flow field. My dad making goofy faces and me being a moody twat. I cringe at my too-cool-for-this behavior. Uncle presses fast-forward, blurs of black-gray rock formations fly past, then abruptly transitions into a fleshy mass of humiliation. It's hard to make out what's going on but I know instantly. My uncle presses play; I die inside. There I am, laid on my back, legs raised up against a table, pointing my underage dick at my face beating off and moaning. "Oh goodness" said grandma. "What the ****" said everyone else. I put my hands up to my face and wished that an asteroid would hit right where I'm standing.
    Repped.

Registered User DatTrolololsong's Avatar
    DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    see him walking my way
    he's coming RIGHT FOR ME
    he's squeezing my gut
    start screaming
    start crying
    pass out
    pass out again
    No way this happened
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loserbait View Post
    Right!

Will shorten to cliffs

-Back in traumatic final year of high school
    -Were planning to watch movie for one of the classes
    -Teachers laptop stopped working, so I volunteered mine
    -Teacher hooks up laptop to projector and boots it up
    -Pron from fap sesh from the night before starts playing on the screen at full volume
    -I jump up and slam the lid shut, breaking the screen

Never been able to live that down
    Yes, because that immediately stops the video feed to the projector.
    Next time, pull the cable / cover the lens... n00b.

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    -be at Krav Maga class
    -grappling with partner
    -I'm wearing shorts and boxers instead of compression shorts (dun goodf)
    -partner in full mount
    -shrimp my way out
    -his knee pins my shorts
    -I shrimp out of my pants
    -dick flops out
    -he sees it
    -says "oh god what the ****"
    -I laugh and say "chit"
    -awkward as ****.

At least you have one that can flop...
    *Gym Staff Call To Check If I'm Alive Kroo*
    *Too Many Brothers and Sisters Kroo*
    *Get By Using a Tablet Only Kroo*
    *Breakfast Food for Dinner Kroo*
    *Drive 'Murican Cars Only Kroo*
    *Ultra-Moderate Muslim Kroo*
    *Small Town U.S.A. Kroo*
    *Flip Phone for Life Kroo*
    *Full Head of Hair Kroo*

Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Century83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    see him walking my way
    he's coming RIGHT FOR ME
    he's squeezing my gut
    start screaming
    start crying
    pass out
    pass out again
    Lost it i am in tears

ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumpity rumpity
    *Lincolnshire*
    *hardstyle crew*

frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000) frankk213 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol need some more. Might think of another one tonight

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This one time I had to take a dump really bad while I was in the car with my mate. I asked him to drop me off in my condo parking lot, so I can use the common toilet on the first floor. As soon as he pulled up to the lift lobby, I bolted out and made for the lift. I could feel a real concoction brewing in my lower, mid and upper intestinal tracts by this time. It was late at night and only a few floors to cover in the lift, so I let off a real tear jerker of a fart in the lift. But what happened next was a true shock. The lift stopped at P2 and a couple of blokes walked in. When the lift doors closed and we resumed our climb, the two guys made eye contact and shook their heads, they both nodded towards me. One of them said "boy, smells like a cat died in here!". I was like "yeah, wtf is with that?". The lift then stopped at first and I walked out with my head hanging in shame. Being the upright citizen I am, I turned around and said to the guys "it was me". We all Lol'd hard and I farted a few times more then bolted for the crown.

This was intense. Very much like the climax scene in an action thriller

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    It was raining and my freind was going to pick me up from college. A car showed up speeding down to a stop and I knew it was him. I opened the door to see a family I dont know looking at me with big eyes like i was gonna rob them GTA style and pull a gun. I closed the door and said " aw fuk bye"

Edit: It was around 2 weeks ago lol
    Fuaarking lol'd
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When people get embarrassed, they can't even look at other people dead on.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I've found my Sunday night reading material ...in

Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nole92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    About 10 years ago in my horny teen boy years (14-16) I used to go online to chatrooms or webcam sites to get off. I was also bi-curious and talked to other boys and probably men. I decided to record some videos of myself and send them to people online. My parents just got a new video camera and gave me their old one. It was one of those pre-digital, cassette tape kinds. So I took all these very raunchy videos of myself, jerking myself off, spreading my ass, cumming onto myself, putting things up my butt etc. It was after that I realized I had no idea how to upload the film onto my computer. So I just forgot about it. Years passed, I went to college, moved away, became a normal adult, etc.

This weekend I've been at my parents house for a family gathering including aunts/uncles/grandparents. Yesterday after dinner I was out in the yard playing soccer with my younger cousins while most of the adults were inside watching old family videos...... After a couple hours I go inside into the living room and see my uncle has rigged up that old cassette camcorder to the TV. Immediately my memory is flooded with my nasty antics, my heart hits 200 bpm. My mom must have dug it up when I moved out and saved it. I quickly look at the screen. It's my sisters high school basketball game. I try to remember if I destroyed the tape. I must have. How could I not? The basketball game cuts to a family vacation to a lava flow field. My dad making goofy faces and me being a moody twat. I cringe at my too-cool-for-this behavior. Uncle presses fast-forward, blurs of black-gray rock formations fly past, then abruptly transitions into a fleshy mass of humiliation. It's hard to make out what's going on but I know instantly. My uncle presses play; I die inside. There I am, laid on my back, legs raised up against a table, pointing my underage dick at my face beating off and moaning. "Oh goodness" said grandma. "What the ****" said everyone else. I put my hands up to my face and wished that an asteroid would hit right where I'm standing.

Holy chit

Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ps1 or ps2(can't remember which one)was being slow
    decided to get the hoover the clean the vents to see if that would work
    gets too curious and sticks the hoover on my cawk to see what it was like
    mum walks in and catches me lel

about a year ago decided to drink a bottle of whisky
    black out
    woke up the next morning with my phone ringing from my mum
    says i got up last night and went into her room thinking it was the bathroom
    pissed all over her floor and then wen't straight back to bed
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his Gods.