Thread: Diet Confusion

matheul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet and progress help?

So my diet has been the same for a little over 2 months, and I lost 25lbs, for the first month I didn't exercise at all and lost 18lbs, the following month I only lost 5. I admit I was drinking once or twice a week but nothing crazy heavy besides for 2 days in August. My cheat days are a joke, it's usually just a piece of 90% dark chocolate with a piece of sugar free Hershey's dark chocolate.
    I tweaked my diet when I realized that I wasn't losing as much and dropped the carbs lower. I changed from chicken breast to thighs, and upped my fat. This week I added more fat in the form of bulletproof coffee. My morning starts with a protein shake then I drink the coffee and wait a little, after I go and do the cardio and abs, then come back have the protein, oats, karbolyn, and vitamins.
    I don't carb up for exercise I just take karbolyn after a workout.
    I did strictly cardio for the last month and I just started doing 4 sets of leg lifts, weighted decline sit ups (15lbs) , and decline press sit up (15lbs) in reps of 10 in a cycle with no more than 15 seconds of rest.

I see very slow progress in terms of fat loss in the last two weeks but I've been keeping my calories in at bmr and at least 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week sometimes an hour or even an hour and a half if I drunk the night before. Technically based off my exercise and me being constantly moving as a sales person I should be seeing more fat loss.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by matheul; 09-26-2014 at 11:39 PM.

XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You aren't ketogenic. Reduce carbs. up fats.
    Professional Athlete Crew
    Former D1 Athlete Crew
    Bald but dates a dime Crew

matheul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XinApoK View Post
    but my carbs are only post workout and some from oats in the AM

XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what are your goals?
    Professional Athlete Crew
    Former D1 Athlete Crew
    Bald but dates a dime Crew

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XinApoK View Post
    Pro: 164 gr
    Fat: 80 gr
    Cho: 59 - 13 Fiber = 46 gr

Total kcal: 1540

Yeah, he is. Unless, he has the caloric needs of an infant. (Note,: nobody is saying the meal plan is good.)
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking at what Atavis has posted, you have done the crash diet of eating way to little, lost as much as you can.

My suggestion would be to read though the stickies here, work out what you want to do, then plan a diet that has you at a sensible deficit based on you TDEE.
    Things that are free have no value!

DL 150kg
    Squat 130kg
    BP 100kg
    Press (shamefully) 45kg