Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe.. the amento contributed slightly o the strength increase, and the rest just came from a confidence boost, resulting in more motivation/placebo effect etc....Theres days where I go into workouts feeling horrible and can only squat 315 for 6-8 reps, and then every so often I have a killer workout and squat it for 15-24(personal rep record), doesnt mean that in 4 days( time between consecutive squat days) I took my squat from 8 reps to 26. Mindset/placebo/confidence play a huge role imo. He could just be hitting a stride as of right now, a sort of natural "growth spurt". Only time will tell though

I do however believe Amentoflavone is worth the investment as I have personally noticed a consitant long term rise(accounting for daily fluctuations) in strength, and I am one of those who does experience a mood boost from it
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by XShreddedX View Post
    Maybe.. the amento contributed slightly o the strength increase, and the rest just came from a confidence boost, resulting in more motivation/placebo effect etc....Theres days where I go into workouts feeling horrible and can only squat 315 for 6-8 reps, and then every so often I have a killer workout and squat it for 15-24(personal rep record), doesnt mean that in 4 days( time between consecutive squat days) I took my squat from 8 reps to 26. Mindset/placebo/confidence play a huge role imo. He could just be hitting a stride as of right now, a sort of natural "growth spurt". Only time will tell though

I do however believe Amentoflavone is worth the investment as I have personally noticed a consitant long term rise(accounting for daily fluctuations) in strength, and I am one of those who does experience a mood boost from it
    Exactly
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly don't even want to try amentoflavone cause I'd end up sad as fk when I stop taking it and drop weight off the bar lulz

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Honestly don't even want to try amentoflavone cause I'd end up sad as fk when I stop taking it and drop weight off the bar lulz
    this supplement is not gonna make that much of a difference

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    this supplement is not gonna make that much of a difference
    Some of you make it seem like it does

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Some of you make it seem like it does
    exactly

hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I truly understand and respect everybody's opinions, not sure how amentoflavone helped with this type of strength increase but everytime I went to the gym I didn't have any of these expectation to hit 10 to 20 lbs heavier, I just went for it and pushed my body and I did it (when normally I do that I just fail and put the bar back cos I can't go heavier) but anyways I love it n will be stocking it big time cos it's cheap n only can be used pre workout no loading and no need for daily use.
    Learn....then share the knowledge.

iBulk

ARA(1.5 grams)+PA(1.2 + grams)= GAINS

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    I truly understand and respect everybody's opinions, not sure how amentoflavone helped with this type of strength increase but everytime I went to the gym I didn't have any of these expectation to hit 10 to 20 lbs heavier, I just went for it and pushed my body and I did it (when normally I do that I just fail and put the bar back cos I can't go heavier) but anyways I love it n will be stocking it big time cos it's cheap n only can be used pre workout no loading and no need for daily use.
    Awesome feedback so far man! Definitely a great single ingrident supplement for many different goals.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you a rep?
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    The HMB-FA study had results from 12-weeks of training and monitored diets. OP saw basically HMB-FA study results in essentially 3 days, you don't see the blatantly obvious? LoL.
    nah brah noone has your exceptional analytical skills LeagueofLegends

10lbs in compounds like squats or DL aren't that hard to believe after using something that acutely may increase strength and could have other benefits yet to be discovered/measured.. compare that to the 16lbs of lean muscle and 170lbs strength gains in 12 weeks you were defending, no need to remind people how that turned out huh... OP is not claiming his mass or strength keeps increasing every 3 days.. yet

I'm not saying OPs experience is definitive proof.. just thinking its not that far fetched amento may have helped to some degree.. unlike some fairy tale studies people put hopes on.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    nah brah noone has your exceptional analytical skills LeagueofLegends

10lbs in compounds like squats or DL aren't that hard to believe after using something that acutely may increase strength and could have other benefits yet to be discovered/measured.. compare that to the 16lbs of lean muscle and 170lbs strength gains in 12 weeks you were defending, no need to remind people how that turned out huh... OP is not claiming his mass or strength keeps increasing every 3 days.. yet

I'm not saying OPs experience is definitive proof.. just thinking its not that far fetched amento may have helped to some degree.. unlike some fairy tale studies people put hopes on.
    20 lbs on bench in 3 days?

You're grasping at straws there buddy.

Also, read the OP, he is claiming 10-20 lbs gains on all compounds in 3 workouts. Use your head, that's not even realistic with stuff we can't discuss on here.

HMB-FA was averaged 170 lbs increase in compounds after 12 weeks. The weight gain isn't even that crazy in the report because much of it is glycogen and water after a taper. Similar to what happens when you carb up, it's like instant muscles but it's actually just swollen muscles rather than the bulk of it being new tissue.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000)

Also, read the OP, he is claiming 10-20 lbs gains on all compounds in 3 workouts. Use your head, that's not even realistic with stuff we can't discuss on here.

HMB-FA was averaged 170 lbs increase in compounds after 12 weeks. The weight gain isn't even that crazy in the report because much of it is glycogen and water after a taper. Similar to what happens when you carb up, it's like instant muscles but it's actually just swollen muscles rather than the bulk of it being new tissue.
    amentoflavone helped me do it for sure, I did attempt these weights before but I just couldn't doit but when I used amento it gave me that push I needed to hit about 5 reps which is not that far fetched it's not like I went ham on sets and reps that heavy I barely hit 5 reps which is great for me because before it wasn't an option I did the work and amento gave me the edge that none of preworkouts or pump products or betaine n creatine gave me.

iBulk

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I never said i believed his bench..only said squat and DL 10lbs isnt that hard to believe.. or even 10lbs more on bench on a good day isnt really unrealistic. Was it all the amento, prolly not but still the study of HMB was a lot more over the top and manipulated to fit marketing... and you were there defending as if it were your child.

Drop the condescending comments, doesn't fit with your fair amount of idiotic posts about other compounds. Clean up the sand from your vaijayjay already breh

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I never said i believed his bench..only said squat and DL 10lbs isnt that hard to believe.. or even 10lbs more on bench on a good day isnt really unrealistic. Was it all the amento, prolly not but still the study of HMB was a lot more over the top and manipulated to fit marketing... and you were there defending as if it were your child.

Drop the condescending comments, doesn't fit with your fair amount of idiotic posts about other compounds. Clean up the sand from your vaijayjay already breh
    LOL. Idiotic to you maybe, then again, you're cherry picking things from the OP out of context.

OP stated 20 lbs increase on bench in three workouts. Likely only one of those workouts had bench as an exercise. So that would mean instant 20 lbs increase in bench. Uhm, hello?

Let me make it excruciatingly obvious for what you are doing here. You don't believe the bench but you believe everything else, uhm... hello?

OP: Not saying it didn't happen to you OP nor am I saying that the amentoflavone didn't help, but you were hitting a wall that didn't have you performing to your potential. Amentoflavone helped overcome that wall most likely but it didn't give you a crazy strength boost that such a increase would imply.

LOL. Idiotic to you maybe, then again, you're cherry picking things from the OP out of context.

OP stated 20 lbs increase on bench in three workouts. Likely only one of those workouts had bench as an exercise. So that would mean instant 20 lbs increase in bench. Uhm, hello?

Let me make it excruciatingly obvious for what you are doing here. You don't believe the bench but you believe everything else, uhm... hello?

OP: Not saying it didn't happen to you OP nor am I saying that the amentoflavone didn't help, but you were hitting a wall that didn't have you performing to your potential. Amentoflavone helped overcome that wall most likely but it didn't give you a crazy strength boost that such a increase would imply.
    I'm not disagreeing with u, but the fact that amentoflavone helped me lift heavier and nothing else did betaine creatine etc, to me that's a winner.

iBulk

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    KDD gonna KDD

Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000) Kitzy521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheap enough that it sounds like it's worth giving a shot. Hell, even if it's a placebo affect, if it gets you over the hump that's awesome.

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kitzy521 View Post
    Cheap enough that it sounds like it's worth giving a shot. Hell, even if it's a placebo affect, if it gets you over the hump that's awesome.
    Well at least someone understands lol. And I am certain its not placebo with Amentoflavone.
    PEScience Representative

MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Well at least someone understands lol. And I am certain its not placebo with Amentoflavone.
    I don't see how anyone could argue that amentorflavone doesn't work. It works, and the reason why it works is known. Now, it is entirely possible that there is a bit of "placebo effect" that people notice with amentoflavone supplementation in addition to it actually working. Either way, I love the stuff and I'm not complaining.

Originally Posted by MuscleUpCrohns View Post
    I don't see how anyone could argue that amentorflavone doesn't work. It works, and the reason why it works is known. Now, it is entirely possible that there is a bit of "placebo effect" that people notice with amentoflavone supplementation in addition to it actually working. Either way, I love the stuff and I'm not complaining.
    Agreed and this could be said about any supplement when talking placebo effect.
    PEScience Representative

I just don't think it's placebo, but I could be wrong...

iBulk

I just don't think it's placebo, but I could be wrong...
    When/if you cycle off AmentoMax, you will know it is was placebo or not.
    PEScience Representative

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I don't like the mindset that you need to take this in order to get strong or add more weight to the bar. Cause then what if you don't take it? Like you said your strength drops all due to a pill. To me I don't like this mindset at all.
    This applies to literally every supplement...

Stop taking creatine, strength drops. Stop taking Beta-alanine, strength drops. No caffeine? Strength drops. Bye bye citrulline malate? Strength drops. This only occurs because these are supplements that work. The whole point of performance enhancement is to, well, enhance performance.

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post

Stop taking creatine, strength drops. Stop taking Beta-alanine, strength drops. No caffeine? Strength drops. Bye bye citrulline malate? Strength drops. This only occurs because these are supplements that work. The whole point of performance enhancement is to, well, enhance performance.
    I actually don't train at all because when I stop training, I lose my gains.

Ok, I am being pedantic but you know my point lol.
    PEScience Representative

www.********.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post

This!!
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

I'm not disagreeing with u, but the fact that amentoflavone helped me lift heavier and nothing else did betaine creatine etc, to me that's a winner.
    I agree with you (3rd time I'm saying that I agreed that it helped you to an acute/notable degree?)

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does this supplement aid in fatloss/recomp any?
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I definitely want to give this a try. Not because I need 20 lbs. on my bench or anything like that but it seems to be a relatively cheap supplement that seems to work. Finding things that work now days is like finding a needle in a haystack unfortunately.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Yes. It's a natural PDE inhibitor so works well with things that upregulated cAMP, such as good ole forskolin.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Yes. It has many benefits and you have and will see it in products ranging from preworkouts, pump enhancement, fat burners, test boosters, focus supplements, sexual aid etc. etc. Its quite a unique compound. Like Forskolin to a degree.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.