Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    "kiwis are next" WTF
    Brick by brick
    "Never let the weeds get higher than the garden, always keep a diamond in your mind"

glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Joog View Post
    The “where they should wear uniform and where it might not be right to wear uniform,” has been around for years, when there is tension between ADF personnel and public.
    My hometown hosts the largest base in northern Australia.
    In the 90's after 3-4 weekends of fkn massive blues in the nightclub strip between ADF, the local outlaw MC, murris and anyone else who wanted to jump in; soldiers were instructed not to wear uniform in the area and heaps were confined to base.
    Fun times were had by all though...no dead, plenty injured haha
    That's all fun and games a staunch kunt with a few beers under his belt is always gonna try start chit with someone in uniform. It's a kind of 'us vs them' mentality.

Get religion of peace involved though and soldiers not being able to walk the street at 11am on a Tuesday with fear of being beheaded that's a different kettle of fish.
    u wat m9

***OHP is the GOAT crew***

I can't fap to this.

-Bulldog

ayy lmao

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kmabd2 View Post
    Lol, "what is our country becoming" he says...people are so unaware, so impressionable, and quite frankly, stupid for buying into mainstream media so easily. It's Abbott the ****ott that created this whole hysteria and tension, with his new "anti-terror" laws that supposedly target "no religion".. have any of you actually read what these new laws entail?

what's actually going on is, abbott and his government are terrorizing muslims, and OFCOURSE a reaction is going to happen like with the kid that stabbed police..Ive already been hearing many stories about muslim women wearing hijabs being attacked verbally and physically which no doubt are a result of this new media focus..imagine having to worry about ur mom and sisters all the time..imagine they lived in a muslim country where being half naked is NOT ok and they were at risk of attack all day everyday..how would that make you feel..youre telling me youre not gonna react...youre not gonna feel unsafe...discriminated against...this is what abbott is doing and it's slowly ruining the whole country...there's a real feeling of terror within the muslim community right now, and that will only cause people, particularly zealous youth to react..

Also tom gleeson put it best when he said: "Budget deficit comes in at $48.5b, $30b more than forecast. LOOK! A TERRORIST!" Seriously I cant believe people still fall for this terrorist threat crap and cant see it for what it is...fear-mongering..a means to distract people..and a pretext to obtain political and economical gains.
    urine idiot.
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    He's withdrawn the complaint and now cops are investigating why the complaint was raised in the first place.

But I'm sure nobody cares about that bit.

Meanwhile some Islander has walked into an Islamic school with a machete and threatened everyone.

Just trying to keep it 100 here.

gimme ya scooter brah iMakeItRain100s's Avatar
    iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000) iMakeItRain100s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong website to my reaction correlation

MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Allah snackbar!!!!!

Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Be alert, not alarmed.

It feels like the scumbags of isis are already winning. Community is splitting (more than it was anyway) people worried about being beheaded in the street (still waiting on police brass, to confirm that plan) fkn bomb scare in Brisbane over a bag of clothes. My oldies (in their 80's) are almost to panic mode. Extremists on all sides are getting media airtime. I hope this whole thing doesn't roll out of control here.
    Brick by brick
    "Never let the weeds get higher than the garden, always keep a diamond in your mind"

Dat Bish Getting MASS AusBrahette's Avatar
    AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joog View Post
    Be alert, not alarmed.

It feels like the scumbags of isis are already winning. Community is splitting (more than it was anyway) people worried about being beheaded in the street (still waiting on police brass, to confirm that plan) fkn bomb scare in Brisbane over a bag of clothes. My oldies (in their 80's) are almost to panic mode. Extremists on all sides are getting media airtime. I hope this whole thing doesn't roll out of control here.
    Sounds like all that chit is under control here right now

eheheheh
    My physique is a by-product of strength training goals, not a goal for my strength training. Insta: @ironpowerfemme

PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn is aussieland really in panic mode right now? ameri brah here.

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly think its in Tony Abotts/media's best interest for more chit to go down, especially trying to spark some muslims to pull the trigger (started in Melb). By having terrorists start chit it brings Australia to the forefront of "terror", finally making Australia a big player on the world stage. Then there's the fact that public support soars for politicians in times of crisis, something that Tony desperately needs.

japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000) japzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    before this IS sh!t in australia, I always thought that aus had quite the "adapt or be kicked out" immigration policy
    More plates, more dates
    soundcloud.com/hyperdry

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    He's withdrawn the complaint and now cops are investigating why the complaint was raised in the first place.

But I'm sure nobody cares about that bit.
    Would be kind of like the IRL equivalent of a misc race bait troll thread if it turns out he made it up

glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PostMoves View Post
    damn is aussieland really in panic mode right now? ameri brah here.
    It comes up in conversation more than usual I'm trying to avoid beheadings a little more now.
    u wat m9

***OHP is the GOAT crew***

I can't fap to this.

-Bulldog

ayy lmao

ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ymcmbizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All the people defending Muslims in this thread, I bet you change your tune when its YOUR neighbourhood that is overrun with them. You are then forced to sell your house DIRT CHEAP because nobody else wants to fukin live there. Its then snapped up by the muzzies that live on the street (paid for with your tax dollars of course) so they can ship yet another family of 15 over here to live in it and begin breeding.

So easy to be a bleeding heart do gooder when you havent had real life experience with large hoards of muslims.

Read all about the sad state of affairs in Europe, coming to an Australia near you:
    http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpre...as-for-whites/

Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ymcmbizzy View Post
    All the people defending Muslims in this thread, I bet you change your tune when its YOUR neighbourhood that is overrun with them. You are then forced to sell your house DIRT CHEAP because nobody else wants to fukin live there. Its then snapped up by the muzzies that live on the street (paid for with your tax dollars of course) so they can ship yet another family of 15 over here to live in it and begin breeding.

So easy to be a bleeding heart do gooder when you havent had real life experience with large hoards of muslims.

Read all about the sad state of affairs in Europe, coming to an Australia near you:
    http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpre...as-for-whites/
    I live with muslims, I'm an atheist, many of my muslim friends know and I've never had a problem.

You like to imagine that everyone who disagrees with you is some silly idiot living in an all white neighbourhood with no experience of the 'real world'. But many of us do have that experience and it's largely been problem free.

If the government is subsidising them, then it's the government's fault, not the immigrants'. If the government is democratically elected, then its the fault of the voting public, and the public needs to take some agency and reduce their welfare expenditure. If they're coming over in huge numbers, it's because the immigration policy les them, and more intelligent policies need to be put in place.

Everyone would accept free chit when offered, can't blame them for wanting to take it, blame your government and the people for making it so damned easy.

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skythes View Post
    Would be kind of like the IRL equivalent of a misc race bait troll thread if it turns out he made it up
    Well, judging by the negs I'm racking up, I don't think people really care if it's legit or not. Apparently I'm 'defending Muslims' by rationally pointing out the very topic of discussion is now null and void. I think I'm just defending critical thinking - if that equates to defending Muslims then I'm pretty sure that's not my problem to deal with. Some people just like feeling righteous, I think. Unfortunately for the rest of us, their hysteria means laws get passed which affect all of us.

It's been a wild fortnight, that's for sure. I think we have two people charged, one of whom has been let go with a fine... and not a lot more. Sounds totally reasonable we should completely reorder our society, not an overreaction whatsoever.

Funny to see Ameribrahs start saying 'uwotm8' to our overhwelming reactionary hysteria.

A member of the Australian Defence Force who told police he was attacked by two men of Middle Eastern appearance outside his north-western Sydney home has now withdrawn his complaint.

Defence force chief Air Chief Marshal Mark Binskin apologised for the incident.

"On behalf of the Australian Defence Force, I would like to apologise to the Australian community and in particular the Middle Eastern community for any angst this has caused," he told reporters in Canberra."

http://www.smh.com.au/national/austr...26-10mfgg.html

Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prosarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, judging by the negs I'm racking up, I don't think people really care if it's legit or not. Apparently I'm 'defending Muslims' by rationally pointing out the very topic of discussion is now null and void. I think I'm just defending critical thinking - if that equates to defending Muslims then I'm pretty sure that's not my problem to deal with. Some people just like feeling righteous, I think. Unfortunately for the rest of us, their hysteria means laws get passed which affect all of us.

It's been a wild fortnight, that's for sure. I think we have two people charged, one of whom has been let go with a fine... and not a lot more. Sounds totally reasonable we should completely reorder our society, not an overreaction whatsoever.

Funny to see Ameribrahs start saying 'uwotm8' to our overhwelming reactionary hysteria.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/austr...26-10mfgg.html
    Hysteria is good for the media and the politicians. More sales for the rags and more power for the sharks.

Ask any individual if they'd completely trust a politician or a newspaperman and most of them would say no, pretty much everyone knows them as lying sacks of chit. They know politicians lie as part of their job and so does the media. But when the lies match people's bias, then they're all in favour and suddenly these liars have become trustworthy.

ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just saw on the news(aus media) that the story is changing, i thought it was sus in the first place
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

Originally Posted by ItzcoolBrah View Post
    just saw on the news(aus media) that the story is changing, i thought it was sus in the first place
    But we've had the first set of laws put through the senate this morning, so even if it all comes out as bullcrap to get bogans hot under the collar, the point is served.

Now ASIO have sweeping powers to monitor online communication without warrants (remember when we were pushing back against metadata being retained? Now we have laws which make that seem child's play so that puts an end to that), and journalists now cannot report on matters of national security, including any abuses and overreaches of power. Press freedom has been gutted, not that anyone cares, because people with beards. You cannot go certain places, even on a holiday, without breaking the law and that list will expand in the coming months. Extra funding for ASIO - some $630m. More than half a billion dollars (this was approved in July).

Aussies were played like fiddles here. Meanwhile, Abbott still can't get his budget passed.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-2...senate/5770256

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    I honestly think its in Tony Abotts/media's best interest for more chit to go down, especially trying to spark some muslims to pull the trigger (started in Melb). By having terrorists start chit it brings Australia to the forefront of "terror", finally making Australia a big player on the world stage. Then there's the fact that public support soars for politicians in times of crisis, something that Tony desperately needs.
    I disagree, he still has a lot of support despite what the loud vocal minority will lead you to believe.

Its amazing how some relatives/friends who used to be very anti guns (I'm pro, debate with them about it frequently) are now starting to agree with me (especially concealed carry).

AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol@people that think this is a conspiracy orchestrated by Abbott

Remember when The Innocence of Muslims appeared on YouTube? A video that had nothing to do with Australia whatsoever.

Protests by Islamic communities in Sydney shrouded by extremists. Death to infidels, behead anybody who insults the prophet, etc, etc, etc. A multitude of foiled extremists attacks have happened over the post 9/11 years, and prior to 9/11 the racial tensions in society exhibited mainly by the Islamic community in Western Sydney were already pushing thresholds and encapsulated by the Sydney Gang Rapes of 2000.

This is not a benign problem that has arisen at the war cries of Tony Abbott to deflect attention from the budget.

This is a problem that has been growing and enveloping society as the Islamic community has gotten larger, and because of the inability to deal with the issue in society due to extremist left principles, we are now at a crossroads.

The morons like the one above who used anecdotal evidence to say that he lives among Muslims never seem to grasp the great irony of their "taint them all with the same brush" rhetoric.

This isn't a micro problem that is assessed on an individual basis because the extent of the problem permeates wider society and much it results in unspoken growing tensions that takes place behind the scenes.

If you're one of the people that think there is no issue, then I truly do feel sorry for the out-of-touch naivety that has riddled your minds.

Originally Posted by AllFiredUp1 View Post

Remember when The Innocence of Muslims appeared on YouTube? A video that had nothing to do with Australia whatsoever.

Protests by Islamic communities in Sydney shrouded by extremists. Death to infidels, behead anybody who insults the prophet, etc, etc, etc. A multitude of foiled extremists attacks have happened over the post 9/11 years, and prior to 9/11 the racial tensions in society exhibited mainly by the Islamic community in Western Sydney were already pushing thresholds and encapsulated by the Sydney Gang Rapes of 2000.

This is not a benign problem that has arisen at the war cries of Tony Abbott to deflect attention from the budget.

This is a problem that has been growing and enveloping society as the Islamic community has gotten larger, and because of the inability to deal with the issue in society due to extremist left principles, we are now at a crossroads.

The morons like the one above who used anecdotal evidence to say that he lives among Muslims never seem to grasp the great irony of their "taint them all with the same brush" rhetoric.

This isn't a micro problem that is assessed on an individual basis because the extent of the problem permeates wider society and much it results in unspoken growing tensions that takes place behind the scenes.

If you're one of the people that think there is no issue, then I truly do feel sorry for the out-of-touch naivety that has riddled your minds.
    There is an issue, existing laws are sufficient to combat, government has not shown the necessity of the new laws in regards to combating terrorism.

No irony there, if there is please explain.

Increasing tensions results from both the actions of radical muslims and wider society, which creates an us vs. them mentality, which of course makes the tensions worse.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The people that think there's no issue are either arab/muslim or don't live anywhere near the areas where there is a problem. It's all well and good to live in east Sydney and think there's no problem.

AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllFiredUp1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Prosarian View Post
    There is an issue, existing laws are sufficient to combat, government has not shown the necessity of the new laws in regards to combating terrorism.

No irony there, if there is please explain.

Increasing tensions results from both the actions of radical muslims and wider society, which creates an us vs. them mentality, which of course makes the tensions worse.
    Considering Abbott acts in response to reports by counter terrorism, I'd say that the intelligence gathered and reported suggests that the harboring of extremist mentality or contrarian views by the Muslims population has been growing rapidly as the community has grown.

We have a much more sizable population of Muslim as to what we had following 9/11.

Society should not be afraid to shine a light on the issue at the expense of growing tensions.

The ICV has refused to condem the current situation concerning Numan Haider, and Muslim communities are organizing a protest over it. No matter what we do, the blame will be shifted toward the established status quo and the authorities, and Islam will absolve itself of any accountability.

Pussies like you are the ones that allow it to fester until it is uncontrollable, and situations like those in Britain and France develop.

They tried to handle it your way. Look what happened. Pakistani child grooming rape gangs everywhere in the UK, Sharia controlled zones in Paris that police can't enter and the white natives safety is in danger.

jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuark Bella Vista? I thought an arrest there was a fluke but ho lee fuk.

Sydney brahs please don't be quick to judge, ISIS is basically turning this chit into Muslims vs Everyone Else and whats happening right now is exactly what they want. There are still good Muslims out there. There are already rules on where you should and where you shouldn't wear the full uniform already in place (whether written or not), however getting attacked simply because you're wearing it in your home country is fukin rustling my jimmies.

One day they're going to mess with the wrong bloke, get their teeth knocked out and then cry to the police. And we will be there to laugh

Who remembers when some "terrorists" were planning to attack Holsworthy Barracks with assault rifles? Lmao (For those unaware, Holsworthy is the home of 2CDO (Commandos)(SF), and various other units

Considering Abbott acts in response to reports by counter terrorism, I'd say that the intelligence gathered and reported suggests that the harboring of extremist mentality or contrarian views by the Muslims population has been growing rapidly as the community has grown.

We have a much more sizable population of Muslim as to what we had following 9/11.

Society should not be afraid to shine a light on the issue at the expense of growing tensions.

The ICV has refused to condem the current situation concerning Numan Haider, and Muslim communities are organizing a protest over it. No matter what we do, the blame will be shifted toward the established status quo and the authorities, and Islam will absolve itself of any accountability.

Pussies like you are the ones that allow it to fester until it is uncontrollable, and situations like those in Britain and France develop.

They tried to handle it your way. Look what happened. Pakistani child grooming rape gangs everywhere in the UK, Sharia controlled zones in Paris that police can't enter and the white natives safety is in danger.
    I'm not preaching sensitivity and political correctness, I'm not saying we should let them go and do whatever they please.

If they are sexually assaulting children, lock them up.
    If they harm an innocent person or use force in the absence of self defense, lock them up.
    If they are planning attacks and there's sufficient reason to believe that they're serious, lock them up.
    If they contravene any laws and they happen to be Muslim or Hindu or Christian or Jewish or Atheist etc., then lock them up.

The laws give police more power but government has not shown that the existing laws are insufficient and they have made a power grab anyway. If radicalism is increasing, then they could use that to make the case that current laws are insufficient, but they haven't.

Painting all muslims with the same brush is just gonna make existing tensions worse and make Australia a bigger target for the radicals, which is a losing situation for everyone.

Originally Posted by jzhova View Post
    Who remembers when some "terrorists" were planning to attack Holsworthy Barracks with assault rifles? Lmao (For those unaware, Holsworthy is the home of 2CDO (Commandos)(SF), and various other units
    That probably would've been a pretty successful attack. Soldiers don't walk strapped on base and the MP presence is light.

'There are plenty of Muslims against isis'

You've heard that loads of times before, but moderate condemnation of isis gets little play in the media, regardless, here are some. I'm sure you could find more as I'm posting from mobile.

http://www.npr.org/2014/09/25/351277...-isis-violence
    Fatwa against isis by a Sheikh from north Africa and a cleric from Saudi Arabia

http://rt.com/uk/184112-british-muslim-fatwa-isis/
    British Muslim clerics issue fatwa against isis

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Musl...w/41281217.cms
    Cleric in kerala (state in India) issues fatwa against isis.

Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Now ASIO have sweeping powers to monitor online communication without warrants (remember when we were pushing back against metadata being retained? Now we have laws which make that seem child's play so that puts an end to that), and journalists now cannot report on matters of national security, including any abuses and overreaches of power. Press freedom has been gutted, not that anyone cares, because people with beards. You cannot go certain places, even on a holiday, without breaking the law and that list will expand in the coming months. Extra funding for ASIO - some $630m. More than half a billion dollars (this was approved in July).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-2...senate/5770256
    good

Originally Posted by Prosarian View Post
    I'm not preaching sensitivity and political correctness, I'm not saying we should let them go and do whatever they please.

If they are sexually assaulting children, lock them up.
    If they harm an innocent person or use force in the absence of self defense, lock them up.
    If they are planning attacks and there's sufficient reason to believe that they're serious, lock them up.
    If they contravene any laws and they happen to be Muslim or Hindu or Christian or Jewish or Atheist etc., then lock them up.

The laws give police more power but government has not shown that the existing laws are insufficient and they have made a power grab anyway. If radicalism is increasing, then they could use that to make the case that current laws are insufficient, but they haven't.

Painting all muslims with the same brush is just gonna make existing tensions worse and make Australia a bigger target for the radicals, which is a losing situation for everyone.
    You're just reiterating my point.

You stand behind the presupposition that all cultures are equal, and that therefore this should be handled quietly behind the scenes and that, above all, it should be indiscriminate. That we should ignore the overwhelming disproportionate representation of Islam in such acts, and close our mouths on the topic of Islam under the guise of the failed state of multiculturalism.

I'm sorry, but the precedent has already been set, and your naive mentality and short-sighted solution is exactly what lead to the disgusting success of Pakistani Muslim Child Grooming gangs, and the subversive success of the Trojan Horse scandal.

The very real reality is that as the Islamic demographic grows, so too does contrarian element that rubs back against the status quo and it is only natural for tensions on both sides to ride.

Multiculturalism has failed us all. Muslims included. The clash of civilizations was always the inevitable product.