BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BoB335 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Want to say THANK YOU!!!

I came on here a few weeks ago knowing nothing at all about lifting weights. I was looking for some advice on some equipment for my son (in the equipment section) and bounced in here to read up on some programs. I've been doing cardio, bodyweight, and Pilates along with some exercise dvd's with light dumbbells and core work for 4 years now and have lost some weight, got mt core like it's never been my whole life, and managed to get off my diabetes medication 4 years next month.

On vacation in August there was a gym on the premises so I messed around with some weights and it felt good. Decided that maybe as I throw this stuff together for my son that maybe I should jump in and have started all pros Beginner Program. Got a GREAT setup at GREAT prices off Craig's List and I couldn't be happier!!!

After almost a month here, I can see why some of you get frustrated with us noobs asking the SAME questions over and over and when there is an answer given that many times the poster comes back to disagree which causes some of you even more frustration. Just want to say how much I appreciate the time you guys put in to answer ME and how much help you have been (even IronWill)

I find myself spending too much time on this forum. I constantly get sucked into forums when I find it interesting. I NEED to cut myself off for now but hope to return to give some progress report from time to time. I'm really interested to see how I am 6 months from now.

Thanks again!!!

otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is really a nice change. I'm just sorry I didn't see your question and offer any advice but glad you got what you came looking for.
    Do I even lift?