Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
    Chicks are hooking up with guys on Tinder left and right....it's too easy. Ive smashed 10 different chicks in the last 2.5 months.
    Lost interest here. I legit don't understand guys who are man whores themselves hating their equivalent. The reason girls are easy is because fcuks like you promote a culture of promiscuity. These girls aren't sleeping with themselves.

I've slept with 6 girls and im 25. Four quality girls and a few ONS. I know I will have no problem marrying a good girl. Sorry OP but trash attracts trash. Peace.

SideKicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideKicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideKicker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as the ice cube tray has ice cubes, knives are sharp, sloots are clean and don't break my balls, I'm ok. I'm but an ordinary man.
    A crocodile that falls asleep ends up a purse

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TriforceJedi View Post
    you realize you are contributing to the sloot problem by sleeping with them?

brb you're retarded

There's a pretty big difference between smashing sloots and wanting to commit to one brah.
    x

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by weightgainnow1 View Post
    Lost interest here. I legit don't understand guys who are man whores themselves hating their equivalent. The reason girls are easy is because fcuks like you promote a culture of promiscuity. These girls aren't sleeping with themselves.

I've slept with 6 girls and im 25. Four quality girls and a few ONS. I know I will have no problem marrying a good girl. Sorry OP but trash attracts trash. Peace.
    TIL "a few" = 2

A few is 5-7 ya dingus
    x

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A hammer can be used a 1000 times and still be useful...the same thing can't be said about the nail...
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why marry or settle down to begin with, at least at this age.

Enjoy your 20s and 30s. Wrap your tool. Slay as much as possible during these years. Lift. Stay healthy. Build your money game. Acquire assets. Plant a couple seeds when you are 40. Live to old age with a healthy lifestyle and enjoy that family life.

You don't have a biological clock. They do. Don't commit.

studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10) studleymajo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat FEEL when you're jealous of people who don't have herpes. Dat feel.

Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by metallicide View Post
    Ex wife of 10 year relationship cheated (she was a virgin)

Current gf who has a number in the sloot range best and most faithful girl I've met.

There's no wrong or right answer. Everyone has sexual urges. Strong double standard and I'm far from a white knight.
    I agree...even if she is a virgin there is no way of knowing if she will remain loyal. Some guys/girls can be crazy in their youth but still some will settle down and remain loyal.

That virgin may turn into a freak for cawk once she realizes what she has been missing

pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    true story

chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10) chekmespipes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont know bout tinder... cant even get a single match

Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grabre is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The question is not “Are sloots gon’ sloot”. Rather, it’s “How much are sloots gon’ sloot”. To establish this, we need to introduce a new value, ¿ <- Which is the greek letter for “Sloot”. This will come in handy when asking questions such as “Is my gf gonna suck 15 dinks at the Halloween party tonight?”. To answer this, all you need to do is find ¿ in the equation ¿= X+Y*n, where X is the number of jaeger shots your little vixen has downed, Y is the amount of dinks at the party in integers, and n is the “bbc factor”.

Say for example that there are 25 dinks, your gf has had 7 jaeger shots, and there are 2 Jamals walkin’ around. This gives us

25+7*2= 39

In any case where ¿>10, your gf is going to suck at least 1 other dink that night with a 95% statistical probablility.

brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah that's what I was wondering about guys who say not to get married until 30+. Your selection is going to be fairly limited.
    **lost boys aka misc 767 crew**
    **UCSD crew**

pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) pollsmkr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brruuuaaaahhhhh View Post
    That's why you fkk western woman, but don't marry them. Which man in his right mind would ever really want to settle down with one of these sloots. Go to Eastern Europe, South America or Asia for a faithful girl who is actually feminine and doesn't try to push her feminist BS on you. I'll fkk all the bishes I want here, but would never commit to any of them. I know where I'm going to go to get a bride (if I ever decide to get married), and it isn't in the west.
    just wait till they are westernized. then have fun with that

iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mind = blown at how much sex people are really having. The difference between the lives of those that are good looking and those that are ugly is night and day. It's insane. They don't even live in the same dimension.

Like I'm literally a kissless virgin at 23 lmao. The only chance in hell I have to EVER get a lay count above 5 is if I became rich and/or if I dropped my standards and started banging 1/10s. It's a phucking travesty.

Just lol at being ugly on this planet. It should be classified as a medical disability. I should be getting government subsidies for my suffering.

I also ayy lmao at *******s who say "hurr confidence/personality" as if that has any basis in sexual attraction whatsoever. Literally -- any study ever done on attraction has blown this myth out of the phucking milky way. Live in this world for 5 seconds and tell me that looks are not the be all/end all of attraction. (also lol at money/status or any other lifestyle compensation -- brb prostitution taken to the next level).

Looks > all.
    Last edited by iBundy; 09-23-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    What are you gonna put on your resume? Dumbass?

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    A girls sexual past still matters and your inability to find a non-slut doesn't change that fact. The world is just screwed.

In a way we are all realizing why young marriage, female virginity has been a Schelling point of civilization throughout the history. Because everything else sucks: nobody can have their cake and eat it too. When you go through your twenties smashing sloots you are soon surrounded by them, then they expect to get wifed up? Aint nobody got time for that.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what kind of women are likely to have the lowest amount of partners? 9/10s? Church-goers? Muslims?

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    the question is why?
    standards too high?
    not even alcohol?
    social skills suck?
    face looks like it's been smashed with a sledge hammer

Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Why don't you ask a friend to hook you up with an ugly slut? That's what firends are for?
    tried this already and have hit on multiple last call girls at college bars, still no luck
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Im not one to judge anyone. I also didnt make the double standard....I just live it. Like I said I'm not delusional and I dont plan on finding a 10/10 HBB virgin. At my age Im not going to get butthurt if a chick in her late 20s has had quite a bit of sexual experience. Thats 15 years of banging. As long as she wasnt getting gangbanged...a hooker...or has a rediculous count. You'll never know the truth anyway. She could say 5 and it could be 50. Women lie about it because there is so much stigma behind it. I'm just looking for a clean, faithful woman that I enjoy to be around. My ex had been with 13 at 31 years old and swore she never had a ONS. Was she telling the truth...I have no Idea. Who am I to judge...Ive banked 65+ chicks.

Also...repping back everyone..
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitch1313 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why you always multiple sloots # by 3,

cause most of the time they are lying to feel better about themselves, and so they dont seem like a huge sloot to you.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

***▞ Pittsburgh Steelers Ⅵ ▚***
    ------Always pick 7 crew------

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mitch1313 View Post
    This is why you always multiple sloots # by 3,

cause most of the time they are lying to feel better about themselves, and so they dont seem like a huge sloot to you.
    Some ar x2 some are x3 some are x10. Either way its always always not the truth. Even if they shave a handful that they didn't consider full on sex or regretted.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are not special

/thread
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

l'm here now for six days and nobody invited me for breakfast. This morning they say, ''Come for breakfast with us, Arnold, have a nice breakfast.'
    Love Natural Blondes CREW
    Fake Blondes are automatic 2/10 CREW

Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not looking for a 10/10 virgin just don't want some raging whore who thinks she deserves to be treated like a women after being gangbanged and bukkake'd by atleast 350% of the people from where i live
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his Gods.

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sloots gonna sloot

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't think the *******s sleeping with those women are contributing to the problem, but the *******s dating and marrying those sluts. Why do those women slut it up with no sense of shame or guilt? Because they know that they can shame a weak man into dating them...

Brb if you don't date a slut you're insecure
    Brb you must be a virgin with a small cawk
    Brb "what matters is that we are together now. I've changed"

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lmao I'd rather die cold and alone than marry a cave vagina sloot.. The ideal situation in this day and age is to focus on making money, date random sloots (or just get high end prostitutes) but never marry and pay a genetically gifted hbb to have a son with you but then make her sign a contract to fukk out of you and your son's life. Seriously dying alone isn't so bad, much better than kissing a bitch who gargled on a thousand dicks before you

opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    lmao I'd rather die cold and alone than marry a cave vagina sloot.. The ideal situation in this day and age is to focus on making money, date random sloots (or just get high end prostitutes) but never marry and pay a genetically gifted hbb to have a son with you but then make her sign a contract to fukk out of you and your son's life. Seriously dying alone isn't so bad, much better than kissing a bitch who gargled on a thousand dicks before you
    costs about 50 g's to do that, there was a time article on it

TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuked about 20 girls and i'm 21, so realistically can't expect a virgin to trust me or want to settle down with me. das it mane
    *John GOAT Florence crew*

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who gives a phuck unless you want to wife them up ?

if you are 30+ years old and still believe in finding the love of your life you are a ******* who is going to get taken advantage off one way or another

i wouldn't wife those sluts up if i was you but you probably will like most dudes so good luck

there are still countries in the world were women are looked down upon for embracing their sl00tiness, just saying that that might be a better place to look for wifey...

what men need to learn is that love is a childish lie, a chemical reaction that doesn't last long - instead it is better to look for someone who you get a long with very well, can compromise and treats you with the respect you deserve

any woman can fit that role hence why you can exchange them easily for one another

it is essential that men don't give up their nature for the sake of progressiveness, there is a biological reason why men for the most part are disgusted by the thought of marrying a sloot, they make terrible partners and mothers, anybody who disregards his own instincts is doomed to get phucked over by a sloot in the end
    Last edited by pumpgun51; 09-24-2014 at 12:07 PM.

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nipoleoncomplex View Post
    Good luck completing the challenge.
    Step 1: stop meeting girls in bars
    This is delusional as fuk

The same sloots you meet in the library are the ones who will be slooting around in the club.

The club is where a sloot's most primal sex crazed persona comes out.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    Stop trying to wife up Wrigleyville chicks brah!
    You and OP are fellow Chicago brahs. Repped.

Oh and OP speaks full truth.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog