Page 167 of 181 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 5403
    shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday everyone! Going to hit shoulders . Anyone have big plans that weekend?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Thursday!

Thank you! Imgur site went crazy when was uploading the pics yesterday. I don't get this site. I use the right img tag with src but images did not come out.

Hope I am considered one of the guys. I have to work this weekend to upgrade one of our Hadoop cluster. What about you?

What exercises do you do for the back?

hahaha.. longer.. oh wait.. different thoughts. LOL. If I want to expand the great wall I need to buy another set (551 pieces) and another set (551 pieces) etc and put them together. That is how lego makes its money.

How have you been? Any new food pics?
    That's true, that's where they'll get you if you want to expand your wall. I should look into getting a couple of sets.

I always have food pics, just too lazy to upload and share on here. lol

Do you have a bf/gf?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Thursday!

Thank you! Imgur site went crazy when was uploading the pics yesterday. I don't get this site. I use the right img tag with src but images did not come out.
    Yeah, I always have to remember which message boards uses which codes. For BB.com you need to do [img ]html[/img] (without the space after the first "img"

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Happy Friday everyone! Going to hit shoulders . Anyone have big plans that weekend?
    TGIF indeed!

I hit shoulders yesterday, but it reminded me how behind my left shoulder is compared to my right. I was doing a heavy set of single arm seated DB shoulder press yesterday and was able to do 6 easy reps with my right arm but was only able to do 2 reps with my left after barely being able to even get the DB up to starting position. The difference in strength is weird because my left shoulder looks bigger than my right
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I am disappointed at the Great Wall, though it would be longer...

inb4 that's what she said
    x2. Was expecting to be a longer wall.

Happy Thursday Evo!

I am honor to be the VP of CAC. Lol. You see that shirt I am wearing in my avi? I cut off the sleeves. I am cheap in certain things but I do spend money on things that I really need. The "wants" can wait.

I went to the power line tower, had a snack and then quickly start walking back down because it was freezing cold. Elevation was at 2000 ft. LOL. Yep there were many Asians and Hispanics there that day but also Caucasians too. I think you will be fine. You are more in shape than the people I saw there last weekend. If you are going in the morning make sure you bring a sweater or jacket. You have to do it! I believe in you!

Don't wait too long to find another doctor. The longer you wait the longer it might get worse. Don't mean to scare you. You are still young. If you don't flex then we won't know your bicep is deformed. haha.

Noodz at coffee shops? How do you even drink the coffee when they ask you if you want cream or sugar? LOL.
    When I look at your avi, the shirt is the last thing I be looking at.

I hiked that trail many times in the past, but haven't done it in a long time. I am too out of shape for it now, but will slowly get back into it because I need to complete the SoCal 6 pack peaks.

Thanks for the reminder. I should look into it once I have some down time. Hey, I do like flexing especially after a good pump and then take a selfie. Otherwise, how do people know I lifted.

Cream or sugar?

Going to rain hard so will be just gym and stay in to watch football playoff.

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Yeah, I always have to remember which message boards uses which codes. For BB.com you need to do [img ]html[/img] (without the space after the first "img"

TGIF indeed!

I hit shoulders yesterday, but it reminded me how behind my left shoulder is compared to my right. I was doing a heavy set of single arm seated DB shoulder press yesterday and was able to do 6 easy reps with my right arm but was only able to do 2 reps with my left after barely being able to even get the DB up to starting position. The difference in strength is weird because my left shoulder looks bigger than my right
    Did you fap with your left hand more than the right? :}

TGIF ladies!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    x2. Was expecting to be a longer wall.

When I look at your avi, the shirt is the last thing I be looking at.

I hiked that trail many times in the past, but haven't done it in a long time. I am too out of shape for it now, but will slowly get back into it because I need to complete the SoCal 6 pack peaks.

Thanks for the reminder. I should look into it once I have some down time. Hey, I do like flexing especially after a good pump and then take a selfie. Otherwise, how do people know I lifted.

Cream or sugar?

[img] ttps://media.tenor.com/images/d85d9f198d6b18d52267ef60314e7220/tenor.gif[/img]

Going to rain hard so will be just gym and stay in to watch football playoff.

Did you fap with your left hand more than the right? :}

TGIF ladies!
    Hey look who came out of hiding!

Haha, tbh I think my left shoulder looks bigger because of 4+ years of carrying my son around. For whatever reason I found its easier/more natural to carry a kid with my left arm instead of right.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Haha, tbh I think my left shoulder looks bigger because of 4+ years of carrying my son around. For whatever reason I found its easier/more natural to carry a kid with my left arm instead of right.
    Can you carry me with your left arm too since I am a baby?

Man I been sick. Feeling much better now. Think I will go do some cardio today.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer back days over shoulder .
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

I prefer backdoor days over shoulder .
    Groce..........

Morning ladies!!!

Morning ABBers!

Groce.........

Morning ladies!!!
    Haha, nice fix

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Morning ABBers!

Haha, nice fix

How was your weekend? Did you watched the Chargers lose?

How was your weekend? Did you watched the Chargers lose?
    Yeah that was a pathetic effort by the Chargers D. I didn't even watch the second half. Time to bandwagon onto the Rams

Just got some much needed r&r this weekend. The last few weeks with xmas, new years and family visiting were pretty exhausting. How about you?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Yeah that was a pathetic effort by the Chargers D. I didn't even watch the second half. Time to bandwagon onto the Rams

Just got some much needed r&r this weekend. The last few weeks with xmas, new years and family visiting were pretty exhausting. How about you?
    I am rooting for Brees and the Saints and the Chiefs. I didn't do much but stayed at home trying to recovery with a cold. Think I am about 80% recovered now so I will hit the gym again today.

I am rooting for Brees and the Saints and the Chiefs. I didn't do much but stayed at home trying to recovery with a cold. Think I am about 80% recovered now so I will hit the gym again today.
    I want some fresh faces in the Super Bowl so KC and Rams for me.

What are you planning to hit today? I think I'm going to do some SSB and regular squats, and either chest or triceps.

Have you been able to get any info on your friends belt?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

What are you planning to hit today? I think I'm going to do some SSB and regular squats, and either chest or triceps.

He hasn't been responsive so probably changing his mind and not want to sell it. I would just go ahead and purchase it directly from the vendor.

International chest day my friend. Every day is chest day for me.

Still haven't clean up my diet yet. Wait, were you the one that are into tennis too?

He hasn't been responsive so probably changing his mind and not want to sell it. I would just go ahead and purchase it directly from the vendor.

International chest day my friend. Every day is chest day for me.

Still haven't clean up my diet yet. Wait, were you the one that are into tennis too?
    Sounds good, thanks. I wish you could buy name brand belts at a local store so you don't have to pay and wait for shipping.

Nope, not into tennis here.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Sounds good, thanks. I wish you could buy name brand belts at a local store so you don't have to pay and wait for shipping.

If you go to the LA fitexpo in two weeks, you could buy it there and no shipping is needed. You're dr tho so couple $$ of shipping is just pocket changes.

Happy Monday peeps. Need to catchup on post.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

If you go to the LA fitexpo in two weeks, you could buy it there and no shipping is needed. You're dr tho so couple $$ of shipping is just pocket changes.
    Are you planning to go both days? Would love to check it out but I'd only be able to go on one of the days.

Roll call for Sharky, check!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

I got shoulder today . Yea I want to see some new in the Super Bowl as well
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Sup sharknato

Are you planning to go both days? Would love to check it out but I'd only be able to go on one of the days.

Roll call for Sharky, check!
    I am rolling with Sgt on Sunday. That is when you get the best deals with supplements. Have you been to one of this before? SD has our first one last year and it was dead. lol

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Tuesday! Been working lots of hours including Saturday. Time to catch up on some posts.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    That's true, that's where they'll get you if you want to expand your wall. I should look into getting a couple of sets.

I always have food pics, just too lazy to upload and share on here. lol

Do you have a bf/gf?
    No.

I thought it would be your right arm since you said that you are stronger with your right arm. Pretty soon he will be carrying you. lol.

Can you carry me with your left arm too since I am a baby?

Man I been sick. Feeling much better now. Think I will go do some cardio today.
    You're too heavy to be carried. You'll probably squish ABCChinaman. J/K. Hope you feel better today. Cardio is good in general. It sucks that it is raining today. I like running outside more than at a gym.

Actually Rogue's shipping is pretty fast. I think I got my belt within 3-4 days. But I understand that it is so much easier to just get it from the store.

Happy Tuesday! Been working lots of hours including Saturday. Time to catch up on some posts.

No.

I thought it would be your right arm since you said that you are stronger with your right arm. Pretty soon he will be carrying you. lol.

You're too heavy to be carried. You'll probably squish ABCChinaman. J/K. Hope you feel better today. Cardio is good in general. It sucks that it is raining today. I like running outside more than at a gym.

Actually Rogue's shipping is pretty fast. I think I got my belt within 3-4 days. But I understand that it is so much easier to just get it from the store.
    Good morning!! I am almost fully recovered. Did chest and tris and an hour cardio last night. Feelsgoodman.jpg I need to starts doing some running outside soon too. I signed for a 5k run in March and hasn't even run yet. Don't want to be end up walking the full 5k. lol

How was your weekend? Did you have to go into the office today or still working from home? Traffic sucks ass today. Wish I could work from home today to avoid all the traffic.

Morning y'all!

Had a good squat session last night and am already feeling the DOMs :feelsgoodbrah:

Sup sharknato

I am rolling with Sgt on Sunday. That is when you get the best deals with supplements. Have you been to one of this before? SD has our first one last year and it was dead. lol
    No, I didn't go to the SD Fit Expo last year. Thought about it but ended up not going.

I know Larry Wheels is competing at the LA Expo and would love to see him move some heavy ass weight. He has been training with Thor Bjornsson in Iceland the last couple weeks to get ready for Strongman.

Are you driving up to LA on Sunday?

No.

Yeah, I am right handed so you'd think I would be carrying with my right. Maybe I got used to carrying with my left because I needed to my right arm free to multi-task haha

Oh, is the shipping that quick? I guess if I ordered one now I'd have it for squats next week :thinking:

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy hump day peeps !
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Hump Day! Is it ok that I can post itt? 😶
    Grower not shower
    Goal: Look good naked
    GA Crew
    Milk Chocolate God in the making

Morning y'all!

Had a good squat session last night and am already feeling the DOMs :feelsgoodbrah:

No, I didn't go to the SD Fit Expo last year. Thought about it but ended up not going.

I know Larry Wheels is competing at the LA Expo and would love to see him move some heavy ass weight. He has been training with Thor Bjornsson in Iceland the last couple weeks to get ready for Strongman.

Are you driving up to LA on Sunday?

Yeah, I am right handed so you'd think I would be carrying with my right. Maybe I got used to carrying with my left because I needed to my right arm free to multi-task haha

Oh, is the shipping that quick? I guess if I ordered one now I'd have it for squats next week :thinking:

I don't know who those guys are. Not into powerlifting or strong man.

Originally Posted by phoenix91 View Post
    Of course. Anyone can post. Its a forum. lol

Happy hump day ladies!

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Hump day!

Good morning!! I am almost fully recovered. Did chest and tris and an hour cardio last night. Feelsgoodman.jpg I need to starts doing some running outside soon too. I signed for a 5k run in March and hasn't even run yet. Don't want to be end up walking the full 5k. lol

How was your weekend? Did you have to go into the office today or still working from home? Traffic sucks ass today. Wish I could work from home today to avoid all the traffic.
    I worked last Saturday and then hang out with my mom on Sunday besides doing the regular chores. I work mostly in the office even if it rains. Only if I have emergencies then I work from home.

Which 5K run are you doing in March? Yes you need to start training now if you want a good running time. LOL. Otherwise it is okay to walk all the way. 5K is not that bad.

Did you work out today? Is it Leg day today? Worked out legs on Monday.

Morning y'all!

Had a good squat session last night and am already feeling the DOMs :feelsgoodbrah

So your back is back to normal? Great job on the squat session. I did legs on Monday but took it easy because upper hamstring on my left leg was in pain. I think I did too many reps with sumo deadlifts last Thursday.

Maybe I got lucky ordering the belt at that time on Rogue site? They shipped the belt on the same day that I ordered. If they are busy then it might take longer.

Yes! The more the merrier.

Happy hump day peeps !
    I don't know who those guys are. Not into powerlifting or strong man.

Of course. Anyone can post. Its a forum. lol

Happy hump day ladies!
    Man, Wednesday already! Do any of you guys have Monday off for MLK?

@Evo, you're missing out not following Strongman. I used to watch the WSM competitions on ESPN in the early 2000's, but stopped for like 10+ years. Only recently got back into it. Social media has really helped strongmen get their names out to a bigger audience. Larry Wheels is a bodybuilder and powerlifter, but now getting into strongman.

So your back is back to normal? Great job on the squat session. I did legs on Monday but took it easy because upper hamstring on my left leg was in pain. I think I did too many reps with sumo deadlifts last Thursday.
    I think my back is close to 100%. It feels good but I have some hesitation in the back of my mind during every rep because I fear tweaking it again. Definitely need to be smart and take it slow and easy as I try to work back to heavier weights.

Do you go low weight, high volume with deadlifts? Smart to listen to your body and not overdo things and risk injury.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Going to stop taking selfie from now on. I will let my progress take care it self. Happy Thursday Peeps.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Happy Hump day!

I worked last Saturday and then hang out with my mom on Sunday besides doing the regular chores. I work mostly in the office even if it rains. Only if I have emergencies then I work from home.

Which 5K run are you doing in March? Yes you need to start training now if you want a good running time. LOL. Otherwise it is okay to walk all the way. 5K is not that bad.

Did you work out today? Is it Leg day today? Worked out legs on Monday.

Maybe I got lucky ordering the belt at that time on Rogue site? They shipped the belt on the same day that I ordered. If they are busy then it might take longer.

Yes! The more the merrier.
    Awww mom and daughter hanging out. Are you your mom's favorite? Baby girl of the family?

Oh I thought you had it good and get to work from home full time. I would to work from home, but not daily because I find it boring. I rather go to a place and work and when I leave, I leave work behind.

I actually forgot which 5k that I signed up for. LOL I am just waiting for a my reminder email. LOL Yeah 5K is not that bad, is only 3.2 miles. I can walk that in an hour, but I hope I don't need to. lol

Been back to the gym 3 days in a row since I recovered from my cold. Been hitting 60 mins cardio daily. Got too much gut fat hanging around. Shoulders day for me today. What about you?

Man, Wednesday already! Do any of you guys have Monday off for MLK?

@Evo, you're missing out not following Strongman. I used to watch the WSM competitions on ESPN in the early 2000's, but stopped for like 10+ years. Only recently got back into it. Social media has really helped strongmen get their names out to a bigger audience. Larry Wheels is a bodybuilder and powerlifter, but now getting into strongman.

I think my back is close to 100%. It feels good but I have some hesitation in the back of my mind during every rep because I fear tweaking it again. Definitely need to be smart and take it slow and easy as I try to work back to heavier weights.

Do you go low weight, high volume with deadlifts? Smart to listen to your body and not overdo things and risk injury.
    Mehhh..... I don't even watch bodybuilding. If like strong men was on tv and there is not thing to watch then I might watch it. Otherwise, no care. LOL

Going to stop taking selfie from now on. I will let my progress take care it self. Happy Thursday Peeps.
    Taking selfies? I don't see any selfies being post here.

Post them. We want to see them.

TGIF ladies!!

Page 167 of 181 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast