Page 166 of 181 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,980 of 5403
    shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I moved to Cali now.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Happy Tuesday!!! I been busy as well since yesterday and still is today. 551 pieces seem like a small wall just like what Dr. Drew said below. I thought it is at least 1000 pieces. But good job for competing. Now just waiting for the pics.

brb, using imagination since no pic of said running tights and sports bra. I don't know why people spend so much on gym clothes. All of gym shirts are free and shorts are from Walmart. LOL

My weekend was busy and it was nice to get some rains. I think we are getting more rains from Thursday to Sunday this time. Supposely there are three storms passing by. Two small ones that bring light shower and a big one in between.

No. No appointment yet. Haven't had time and I have to do research on a good doctor. Both lower back and bicep are still fk up as it is.

A wild shark appears.

Happy Tuesday bro
    What up bruh. Yeah, lots of rain so far this season and I hate it because everyone in SD can't drive in the rain haha

Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post
    There’s an Asian thread and I somehow didn’t find out until now?
    Welcome Trinnie! We've had an Asian thread for ages since like 2007, but it slowly died off over the last 5-6 years. Trying to resurrect this thread and get it back to the glory days

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    I moved to Cali now.
    Ah nice man. What part of Cali?
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A wild trannie appears. How's been TrannieBu? What you up to?

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    What up bruh. Yeah, lots of rain so far this season and I hate it because everyone in SD can't drive in the rain haha

Welcome Trinnie! We've had an Asian thread for ages since like 2007, but it slowly died off over the last 5-6 years. Trying to resurrect this thread and get it back to the glory days

She is trolling. She has posted in here before. lol

Did you watch the NCAAF championship game last night? Good to see BAMA going down.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)

Did you watch the NCAAF championship game last night? Good to see BAMA going down.
    :facepalm:

No, I don't watch college football and never got into it because my alma mater has always sucked lol

Evo: you wear a belt for squat, right? How many different kinds have you tried? I'm looking to get a 4" 10mm thick belt probably from Rogue, but want to see if the quality of cheaper ones on Amazon is worth avoiding.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    :facepalm:

No, I don't watch college football and never got into it because my alma mater has always sucked lol

Evo: you wear a belt for squat, right? How many different kinds have you tried? I'm looking to get a 4" 10mm thick belt probably from Rogue, but want to see if the quality of cheaper ones on Amazon is worth avoiding.
    Oregon St football is pretty bad. LOL

I do wear a belt. I forgot which brand it was, but its one of the popular one. One of my friend is selling his, he has the same one as I do. Are you interested in a used one?

Oregon St football is pretty bad. LOL

I do wear a belt. I forgot which brand it was, but its one of the popular one. One of my friend is selling his, he has the same one as I do. Are you interested in a used one?
    Haha yeah Oregon State and Arizona don't exactly have powerhouse football programs

Used belt probably depends on the brand, measurements and size. I definitely can't see myself spending like $90 on an Inzer forever belt, especially since I don't ever plan on competitive weightlifting. I'm still doing some more research so I'll let you know.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Haha yeah Oregon State and Arizona don't exactly have powerhouse football programs

Used belt probably depends on the brand, measurements and size. I definitely can't see myself spending like $90 on an Inzer forever belt, especially since I don't ever plan on competitive weightlifting. I'm still doing some more research so I'll let you know.
    Yes, Inzer is what my friend and I have. Is a great belt. You should definitely get one. I need to add an extra belt hole to it since my gut shrinked a bit. lol

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good evening, ladies.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Good evening, ladies.
    A wild Gunner appears! How's it going big bro?!

Must be a blue moon with Sharky, Sgt [and Trannie] coming out of hiding all in the same day

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cut what guy? The inlaws? Lol
    Cut the guy, as in schmacks partner post-op.

A wild Gunner appears! How's it going big bro?!

Must be a blue moon with Sharky, Sgt [and Trannie] coming out of hiding all in the same day
    Lil bro, what's good?!

Havent hung with sharky for 3yrs or so, then he moved to anaheim near me and have hung with him twice and often with evo. You moved to cali and we never saw you again lol

All this trannie talk and no schmack... I'm worried.

Lil bro, what's good?!

Havent hung with sharky for 3yrs or so, then he moved to anaheim near me and have hung with him twice and often with evo. You moved to cali and we never saw you again lol

All this trannie talk and no schmack... I'm worried.
    Haha, yeah man I did disappear. Got married back in '13 and had a kiddo in '14 and it was game over to gym time with family life and work. Had like a 5 year break from lifting then have been going on and off the past year. Trying to keep it more consistent now.

What about you? Evo said you're lifting nowadays?

Definitely need to try finding time for a reunion at 24 and then get lost following Evo around town trying to find a place to eat a burrito lol

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Haha, yeah man I did disappear. Got married back in '13 and had a kiddo in '14 and it was game over to gym time with family life and work. Had like a 5 year break from lifting then have been going on and off the past year. Trying to keep it more consistent now.

What about you? Evo said you're lifting nowadays?

Definitely need to try finding time for a reunion at 24 and then get lost following Evo around town trying to find a place to eat a burrito lol
    I'm down. He was here a few days ago and sharky and I may see him this Saturday. Fit expo in LA is later this month.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Slow thread is slow...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning peeps. Let’s get Thai workout in .
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks! There definitely aren’t a whole lot of us around here.

Too lazy to check but not sure I have actually. I posted in a lot of other threads that have Asian in the title though. Life’s been good. How are you? Still doing 4748485857 hours of cardio everyday?
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, Inzer is what my friend and I have. Is a great belt. You should definitely get one. I need to add an extra belt hole to it since my gut shrinked a bit. lol
    Let me know if you can get more info like the size, belt thickness (10 or 13 mm), and whether it uses a prong or lever.

Ever heard of a drill? haha. Just drill a couple extra holes.

I'm down. He was here a few days ago and sharky and I may see him this Saturday. Fit expo in LA is later this month.
    I was just up in Westminster for a day trip on Sunday. The Fit Expo would be cool to attend, but not sure if I'd be able to make it.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Slow thread is slow...
    Thats because you've been trolling and not posting food pics!

Morning sharky! Thai massage?

Too lazy to check but not sure I have actually. I posted in a lot of other threads that have Asian in the title though. Life’s been good. How are you? Still doing 4748485857 hours of cardio everyday?
    2007-2012 were probably the best years in here. Not many of those familiar names and faces on here anymore.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Does it comes with a happy ending? :}

You have posted in here before. Not often, just a couple posts. Haven't done any cardio since mid September and now gained 10lbs. Just started getting back on it. Need to get ready for summer now.

Are you still in NYC? How's life there compared to SoCal?

Let me know if you can get more info like the size, belt thickness (10 or 13 mm), and whether it uses a prong or lever.

Ever heard of a drill? haha. Just drill a couple extra holes.

I was just up in Westminster for a day trip on Sunday. The Fit Expo would be cool to attend, but not sure if I'd be able to make it.

Thats because you've been trolling and not posting food pics!

2007-2012 were probably the best years in here. Not many of those familiar names and faces on here anymore.
    Is lever and I believe is 10mm thick.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

I agree. The gym is a place for working out, not a place to make fashion statements.

The Great Wall set is only 551 pieces?!? That doesn't seem to be very much. I've been getting my son some of the Lego Brickheadz sets of like Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper and both those are just over 100 pieces each and they're small. I imagine putting 5 of them together doesn't make for a very big Great Wall, but at least it will be bigger than Trump's wall lol

My back feels pretty normal now, thanks. I haven't been able to test it so far this year but I did manage 1 deadlift and 2 squat sessions before the end of the last year. Felt good on deadlifts, but I think I only went up to 3 plates. Squats I did 2 plates on the second session and my back felt good, but I was very paranoid and worried that I'd tweak it again during each rep. I think I'm going to need to invest in a good belt for back stabilization and injury prevention. I've never liked squatting or doing deads with a belt but I think I need to be smart and cautious from now on.
    Yeah the wall is pretty small but pretty cool. Oh I have the Lego X-Wing Starfighter set that I need to assemble next. I already assembled the black panther jet and some other architectural pieces (eg Paris tower)

I have the Rogue belt. Bought it from Rogue site. I love it because it reminds me to keep my back straight. I just do more core exercises at the end of the workout session.

Happy Tuesday!!! I been busy as well since yesterday and still is today. 551 pieces seem like a small wall just like what Dr. Drew said below. I thought it is at least 1000 pieces. But good job for competing. Now just waiting for the pics.

brb, using imagination since no pic of said running tights and sports bra. I don't know why people spend so much on gym clothes. All of gym shirts are free and shorts are from Walmart. LOL

My weekend was busy and it was nice to get some rains. I think we are getting more rains from Thursday to Sunday this time. Supposely there are three storms passing by. Two small ones that bring light shower and a big one in between.

No. No appointment yet. Haven't had time and I have to do research on a good doctor. Both lower back and bicep are still fk up as it is.

A wild shark appears.

Happy Tuesday bro
    Happy Tuesday! You forgot to imagine the t-shirt over the sports bra. haha. I agree on the gym shirts too. In the summer I take my old shirts and just cut off the sleeves. I have holes in some of them.

Oh more rain. Nice to have rains but they are always on the weekends. I rather have them on the weekdays.

Well hurry up and research for a good doctor. Are you on any pain killers? Just keep on being mobile to keep the blood flowing to your back and bicep.

By the way, I did 6.9 mile hike last weekend past the potato chip point. I can now say I did it. LOL. No pics though because it was freezing cold up there and there was a huge line of people waiting to take pics.

Yes please stay. We need more posters to keep this thread going. How was your weekend?

Does it comes with a happy ending? :}
    LOL. Was about to ask the same thing. Do they still have those coffee places up in LA with servers dressing like hooters?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Yeah the wall is pretty small but pretty cool. Oh I have the Lego X-Wing Starfighter set that I need to assemble next. I already assembled the black panther jet and some other architectural pieces (eg Paris tower)

I have the Rogue belt. Bought it from Rogue site. I love it because it reminds me to keep my back straight. I just do more core exercises at the end of the workout session.

Happy Tuesday! You forgot to imagine the t-shirt over the sports bra. haha. I agree on the gym shirts too. In the summer I take my old shirts and just cut off the sleeves. I have holes in some of them.

Oh more rain. Nice to have rains but they are always on the weekends. I rather have them on the weekdays.

Well hurry up and research for a good doctor. Are you on any pain killers? Just keep on being mobile to keep the blood flowing to your back and bicep.

By the way, I did 6.9 mile hike last weekend past the potato chip point. I can now say I did it. LOL. No pics though because it was freezing cold up there and there was a huge line of people waiting to take pics.

Yes please stay. We need more posters to keep this thread going. How was your weekend?

LOL. Was about to ask the same thing. Do they still have those coffee places up in LA with servers dressing like hooters?
    I left that part of the imagination off on purpose. I been wearing the same old free shirt for the last 5 years or more. LOL I still got like a box full of free new shirts that I haven't wore. lol You're a true cheap asian crew. Might have to make you the VP of CAC.

I don't mind the rains at all. We do need them. I just don't like it when it rain in consecutive days. Would be awesome if it rains for a day and sunshine for 3 and back to rain for a day and etc... This way it will give time for trees and ground to absorb all the water.

How far did you go pass the potatoe chip? I know what you mean. Asians and Hispanics took the longest time taking pic on it. Freaking hate that. Is like hello, you have a line of people waiting. I haven't done that train in a long time that I think I will die once I reach the 3/4 point.

I know I need to check it out with a doctor. I am just lacking. I am not taking any pain killer for the lower back. I just deal with it for now. My teared bicep doesn't hurt. It just looks deformed when I flex because it is dripped down to the side.

There are places in the OC that they will go full noodz. Heard it from a friend.

Happy Hump Day!

Is lever and I believe is 10mm thick.
    Hm, might be interested if its the right size. Think I would need a medium based on what people have said about Inzer belts running large.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Oh nice, the X-wing fighter is a fun build. Several months back we bought a big tub of used Legos for my son and it turned out that it had the X-wing, other Star Wars sets, several small architecture sets, and the VW camper van in it that someone donated to a thrift shop. I think we paid like $75 for it but the VW van set itself costs over $100 now because its discontinued.

Thanks for the feedback on the Rogue belt. Thats the one I'm leaning on getting, but I'll see if the one that Evo's friend has will work for me.

As a young Jedi Evo and Gunner took me to one of those coffee shops in OC and I schooled them at dominos with beginners luck

There are places in the OC that they will go full noodz. Heard it from a friend.
    I thought these are just called a strip club haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still waiting on pics of the Great Wall Lego from Swimliftrungirl...

Hm, might be interested if its the right size. Think I would need a medium based on what people have said about Inzer belts running large.

Oh nice, the X-wing fighter is a fun build. Several months back we bought a big tub of used Legos for my son and it turned out that it had the X-wing, other Star Wars sets, several small architecture sets, and the VW camper van in it that someone donated to a thrift shop. I think we paid like $75 for it but the VW van set itself costs over $100 now because its discontinued.

Thanks for the feedback on the Rogue belt. Thats the one I'm leaning on getting, but I'll see if the one that Evo's friend has will work for me.

As a young Jedi Evo and Gunner took me to one of those coffee shops in OC and I schooled them at dominos with beginners luck

I thought these are just called a strip club haha
    I will find out for you and get back with you on the Inzer.

I don't know what you talking about? I don't remember going to those kind of places. :}

Still waiting on pics of the Great Wall Lego from Swimliftrungirl...
    This.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patience my Padawan.

Great wall:
    https://i.imgur.com/TcKXvIO.jpg

Black Panther jet:
    https://i.imgur.com/ExlRGxb.jpg

Happy Thursday!

Patience my Padawan.

Great wall:

Black Panther jet:
    Fixed

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Has a killer back workout . Can’t wait to do a progress pic next month . You guys good ? Any plans for the weekend
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Patience my Padawan.

Great wall:
    https://i.imgur.com/TcKXvIO.jpg

Black Panther jet:
    https://i.imgur.com/ExlRGxb.jpg
    I am disappointed at the Great Wall, though it would be longer...

inb4 that's what she said

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

Fixed
    Thank you! Imgur site went crazy when was uploading the pics yesterday. I don't get this site. I use the right img tag with src but images did not come out.

Has a killer back workout . Can’t wait to do a progress pic next month . You guys good ? Any plans for the weekend
    Hope I am considered one of the guys. I have to work this weekend to upgrade one of our Hadoop cluster. What about you?

What exercises do you do for the back?

I am disappointed at the Great Wall, though it would be longer...

inb4 that's what she said
    hahaha.. longer.. oh wait.. different thoughts. LOL. If I want to expand the great wall I need to buy another set (551 pieces) and another set (551 pieces) etc and put them together. That is how lego makes its money.

How have you been? Any new food pics?

I left that part of the imagination off on purpose. I been wearing the same old free shirt for the last 5 years or more. LOL I still got like a box full of free new shirts that I haven't wore. lol You're a true cheap asian crew. Might have to make you the VP of CAC.

I don't mind the rains at all. We do need them. I just don't like it when it rain in consecutive days. Would be awesome if it rains for a day and sunshine for 3 and back to rain for a day and etc... This way it will give time for trees and ground to absorb all the water.

How far did you go pass the potatoe chip? I know what you mean. Asians and Hispanics took the longest time taking pic on it. Freaking hate that. Is like hello, you have a line of people waiting. I haven't done that train in a long time that I think I will die once I reach the 3/4 point.

I know I need to check it out with a doctor. I am just lacking. I am not taking any pain killer for the lower back. I just deal with it for now. My teared bicep doesn't hurt. It just looks deformed when I flex because it is dripped down to the side.

Happy Hump Day!
    Happy Thursday Evo!

I am honor to be the VP of CAC. Lol. You see that shirt I am wearing in my avi? I cut off the sleeves. I am cheap in certain things but I do spend money on things that I really need. The "wants" can wait.

I went to the power line tower, had a snack and then quickly start walking back down because it was freezing cold. Elevation was at 2000 ft. LOL. Yep there were many Asians and Hispanics there that day but also Caucasians too. I think you will be fine. You are more in shape than the people I saw there last weekend. If you are going in the morning make sure you bring a sweater or jacket. You have to do it! I believe in you!

Don't wait too long to find another doctor. The longer you wait the longer it might get worse. Don't mean to scare you. You are still young. If you don't flex then we won't know your bicep is deformed. haha.

Noodz at coffee shops? How do you even drink the coffee when they ask you if you want cream or sugar? LOL.

Page 166 of 181 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast