Page 164 of 181 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 5403
    SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Good call on the disability pay if surgery is the route that Evo takes. Worst case the state should offer disability if your job doesn't.

Oof on nerve damage down to your toes! Have you ever looked into acupuncture?

Not sure if serious re: Teresa Teng. You have to at least heard one of her most famous songs. So many people have done cover versions

I'm a chicken. I am scared of acupuncture. I always picture that the needle went to the wrong nerves and I would start twitching. haha. Yes I have heard of this song but not a lot. I didn't know her English name until now.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I know Hosum get spoiled because he is the biggest one in his family. He even stole his sibling foods that is why he is 3x the size of his brothers. LOL

You must get spoiled a lot being a baby girl, right?

I do have short term disability. Okay I guess I will go have my lower back check out after the new year. I hate being of constant pain in that region.

Are you fully healed now. From 1 - 10, what level of full strength are you feeling now?

LOL I know who Teresa Teng is because my aunts listen to her, but I don't. I am more of Wang Jei type. I still listen to Wang Jei when I train. You know who he is right?

Wang Jei all day brah. I seriously think he is better than the 4th kings. He doesn't get the popularity because he isn't good looking, but his musics and the lyrics are on points.

Nah. My family is the very traditional type where sons are favored. The daughters have to do all the chores at home. We get whipped with the wooden feather duster if we don't listen to my dad.

I don't think I am fully heal. I still get pins and needles down my left leg a couple of times per month and my back would get sore easily. I cannot sit more than 2 hours. I have to constantly change positions (sit, stand or lie down). I stand in my cubicle at work. But I am thankful that I can walk and got my life back. I think I am at level 7-8. I do lots of front squats to help with my core and less pressure on my back. Just take it easy day by day. Don't push yourself if you are in pain. Always listen to your body. I like Wang Jei too but his songs can be depressing. I listen to hip hop/pop/rap music at the gym.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that one. I used to go there when I first moved to SD and had a membership at 24. That place is always packed too and is full of elitists, meatheads, bimbo gym bunnies and morons. No thanks. Plus when I last went they only had 1 squat rack.
    LOL!! That fits Evo perfectly.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I'm a chicken. I am scared of acupuncture. I always picture that the needle went to the wrong nerves and I would start twitching. haha. Yes I have heard of this song but not a lot. I didn't know her English name until now.

Nah. My family is the very traditional type where sons are favored. The daughters have to do all the chores at home. We get whipped with the wooden feather duster if we don't listen to my dad.

I don't think I am fully heal. I still get pins and needles down my left leg a couple of times per month and my back would get sore easily. I cannot sit more than 2 hours. I have to constantly change positions (sit, stand or lie down). I stand in my cubicle at work. But I am thankful that I can walk and got my life back. I think I am at level 7-8. I do lots of front squats to help with my core and less pressure on my back. Just take it easy day by day. Don't push yourself if you are in pain. Always listen to your body. I like Wang Jei too but his songs can be depressing. I listen to hip hop/pop/rap music at the gym.

LOL!! That fits Evo perfectly.
    I always wanted to try acuputure. My boss sweat by it. She has it done once twice a week. I just want to find a legit one.

LOL @ wooden feather duster. Been there many times myself. LOL Bring back memories that we can laugh at it now. But it wasn't fun then.

That is what I am afraid of, not completely get getting to completely back to normal.

Wang Jei songs are depressing but meaningful. It just put me in zoning out mode. What hip hop/rap do you listen to. All the news stuff are garbage unless you're talking about the 90s rap.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL @ wooden feather duster. Been there many times myself. LOL Bring back memories that we can laugh at it now. But it wasn't fun then.

That is what I am afraid of, not completely get getting to completely back to normal.
    But who was clothing hangers? Also broke a bone on left wrist, mobility was never the same. Awfukbye
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thursday fly-by! One more day and then a long weekend!

If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WZBRAH View Post
    But who was clothing hangers? Also broke a bone on left wrist, mobility was never the same. Awfukbye
    Welcome to the injured crew.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zb6dsrU.jpg[img]

LOL I would never waste the durian. I rather eat that up. LOL

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Thursday!

I always wanted to try acuputure. My boss sweat by it. She has it done once twice a week. I just want to find a legit one.

Wang Jei songs are depressing but meaningful. It just put me in zoning out mode. What hip hop/rap do you listen to. All the news stuff are garbage unless you're talking about the 90s rap.
    Oh yeah not fun back in the days. My sister thought it was funny to take a picture of me crying after the whooping.

Not getting completely back to normal is better than not normal at all and in constant pain. You would hate living in constant pain. You are too young to be living like that for the rest of your life. I don't have a favorite hip hop/rap singer. I just listen to whatever is good on radio and then buy the song on iTunes. Yes I also listen to the 90s. I agree with you that they are much better than now.

Yes Wang Jei songs are meaningful but after awhile you just want something happy. I don't want to be crying in the gym during my workout. LOL. You are almost done with work! Happy Holidays!

Oh my. LMAO! Mine would be between 4-5. My brother was the sneaky kind. As punishment, my grandma made my dad to punish my brother by kneeling down on the spiky side of the durian shell in front of the female buddha (Quanyin - Mandarin). That was not fun.

Happy Thursday!

Oh yeah not fun back in the days. My sister thought it was funny to take a picture of me crying after the whooping.

Not getting completely back to normal is better than not normal at all and in constant pain. You would hate living in constant pain. You are too young to be living like that for the rest of your life. I don't have a favorite hip hop/rap singer. I just listen to whatever is good on radio and then buy the song on iTunes. Yes I also listen to the 90s. I agree with you that they are much better than now.

Yes Wang Jei songs are meaningful but after awhile you just want something happy. I don't want to be crying in the gym during my workout. LOL. You are almost done with work! Happy Holidays!

Oh my. LMAO! Mine would be between 4-5. My brother was the sneaky kind. As punishment, my grandma made my dad to punish my brother by kneeling down on the spiky side of the durian shell in front of the female buddha (Quanyin - Mandarin). That was not fun.
    Pic of your sister and you crying now or it didn't happen.

I agreed. Being constant pain is no fun. Would you really cry in the gym tho if you listen to Wang Jei? LOL Nah I am not done yet. I still have to come in tomorrow for half day to take care some stuffs.

I am between 4-5 as well. Kneeing on durian shell? That is a bit extreme. LOL

See ya tomorrow.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got all nostalgic finding some Chinese oldies by Nadia Chan and Liza Wang. Enjoy!

Last edited by ABChinaman; 12-21-2018 at 09:30 AM.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday!

Some Sam Hui for nostalgia

Happy Friday everyone! One more day to go. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year. Stay safe and have fun!

Pic of your sister and you crying now or it didn't happen.

I agreed. Being constant pain is no fun. Would you really cry in the gym tho if you listen to Wang Jei? LOL Nah I am not done yet. I still have to come in tomorrow for half day to take care some stuffs.

I am between 4-5 as well. Kneeing on durian shell? That is a bit extreme. LOL

See ya tomorrow.
    You want to see a pic of my 57 year old sis? You into old chicks? LOL.

Nah I was just kidding about the crying part in the gym. I'll probably just pack up and call it a day if I listen to Wang Jei at the gym. I want happy music to pump myself up when lifting. Not sad ones.

What do you have to do today at work? At least you get half day. I still have a full day at work.

Yeah my brother is the rebel type. He does things that would get him into trouble and he knows it. My grandma (not biological one) is a meanie. This is like a real Chinese soap drama. LOL.

By the way, I saw an architectural Lego set of the Wall of China at the Lego shop the other day. I am going to buy it and build it. Going to be fun.

What are you doing for Christmas?

Got all nostalgic finding some Chinese oldies by Nadia Chan and Liza Wang. Enjoy!

I like her a lot. She is so cute and she can sing. Love her voice. I was listening to Anita Mui the other day at work. Brings back really good memories. Did you finish Christmas shopping for your wife and kids yet? What did you get for your son? He must be really excited. Does he believe in Santa?

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I like him too. Yay another Canto person!

[youtube]kc4RZybv89s[youtube]

[youtube]Ds5mxyuyPnQ[youtube]

[youtube]SYk4jPsRUtE[youtube]

[youtube]WE6dHgFhl7M[youtube]
    Happy Friday!

[youtube]Fc4pu4PB0YI[youtube]
    You guys bringing back my childhood memories.

Happy Friday everyone! One more day to go. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year. Stay safe and have fun!

Nah I was just kidding about the crying part in the gym. I'll probably just pack up and call it a day if I listen to Wang Jei at the gym. I want happy music to pump myself up when lifting. Not sad ones.

What do you have to do today at work? At least you get half day. I still have a full day at work.

Yeah my brother is the rebel type. He does things that would get him into trouble and he knows it. My grandma (not biological one) is a meanie. This is like a real Chinese soap drama. LOL.

By the way, I saw an architectural Lego set of the Wall of China at the Lego shop the other day. I am going to buy it and build it. Going to be fun.

I like her a lot. She is so cute and she can sing. Love her voice. I was listening to Anita Mui the other day at work. Brings back really good memories. Did you finish Christmas shopping for your wife and kids yet? What did you get for your son? He must be really excited. Does he believe in Santa?

Sure why not? I always need a sugarmama. LOL

What do you mean not your biological one? Did one of your grandparent got remarried? Do you know where I can stream TVB drama? Havent watch anything in many years.

That is a cool Lego set. I might get one too to keep me entertained. Last when I went to the Great Wall was 5 years ago I think. I want to signed up for one of the Great Wall marathorn, but it is pricey. Maybe one day I will sign up anyway because is one of those things that would be cool to experience once in a lift time.

Not doing anything for xmas. Maybe go up to the local mountain to see if I can see snow. Does your family celebrate xmas?

TGIF ladies!!

TGIF indeed!

Happy Friday!

[youtube]Fc4pu4PB0YI[youtube]
    Sam is the man! I was googling around the other day about his brothers (Sam is the youngest of 4) and found out that the 3rd brother, Ricky, passed away of a heart attack in 2011. Ricky was always a familiar face in HK comedies that my parents used to watch while I was growing up.

LOL

My son loves Legos now. Those architectural sets are cool but grossly overpriced based on the ratio of price to number of parts. I haven't seen the Great Wall set in person but the pictures make it look like its a pretty basic build. Should still be an enjoyable build though.

Yeah, idk what it was but something triggered a memory about Nadia Chan. I remember watching the 1990 TVB series Song Bird that she was in and sang the songs for and starting YTing for the music. I didn't realize that she is still relatively young and does not look her age! That second video I posted was from 2014, which put her at 43. Agree with you on her voice. Its very pure. No need for any of auto-tuning crap and studio editing that "musicians" use today.

Xmas shopping nearly done. Just need to shop for a couple more people so that will be on the to do list this weekend. Last year was the first time my son really started to understanding the whole idea of Santa but I feel he's still a bit young (only 4) to fully grasp the idea. He's still excited though.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

TGIF indeed!

Sam is the man! I was googling around the other day about his brothers (Sam is the youngest of 4) and found out that the 3rd brother, Ricky, passed away of a heart attack in 2011. Ricky was always a familiar face in HK comedies that my parents used to watch while I was growing up.

LOL

My son loves Legos now. Those architectural sets are cool but grossly overpriced based on the ratio of price to number of parts. I haven't seen the Great Wall set in person but the pictures make it look like its a pretty basic build. Should still be an enjoyable build though.

Yeah, idk what it was but something triggered a memory about Nadia Chan. I remember watching the 1990 TVB series Song Bird that she was in and sang the songs for and starting YTing for the music. I didn't realize that she is still relatively young and does not look her age! That second video I posted was from 2014, which put her at 43. Agree with you on her voice. Its very pure. No need for any of auto-tuning crap and studio editing that "musicians" use today.

Xmas shopping nearly done. Just need to shop for a couple more people so that will be on the to do list this weekend. Last year was the first time my son really started to understanding the whole idea of Santa but I feel he's still a bit young (only 4) to fully grasp the idea. He's still excited though.
    Don't forget my xmas gift too brah.

Merry Christmas y'all. See y'all next week.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But I think you guys might be older than me because I did not know who Teresa Teng was. Only my mom listens to Teresa Teng after I looked her up. LOL
    Yea, I didn't know about Teresa Teng either until I came on here and the old man Evo told me about her. Good singer she is...

I'm too young to know any of these music...

Merry Christmas y'all. See y'all next week.
    Happy Holiday to you too bro, see you guys next year.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Happy Winter Solstice!!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Yea, I didn't know about Teresa Teng either until I came on here and the old man Evo told me about her. Good singer she is...

When next year hommie? Next December?

Happy Winter Solstice!!!
    Your family celebrate that too? Mine did as well. But I forgot to eat any of it.

Merry Christmas ladies!!

Happy Wednesday! Back to the working grind. Cannot wait till Friday again.

wow she does not look 43 at old. She definitely has that Asian aging genetics.

Did your son like the Christmas presents? Which one was his favorite? Never underestimate toddlers. They are smart and pick up things really fast. They are mini geniuses. LOL.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

Haha. How young are we talking here? Did you travel for Christmas? How was your Christmas?

Happy Winter Solstice!!!
    OH yummy! Brings back memories when my mom makes them on Chinese New Year with ground yellow mung beans inside and ginger sugar syrup. I need to learn how to make it.

When next year hommie? Next December?

Your family celebrate that too? Mine did as well. But I forgot to eat any of it.

Merry Christmas ladies!!
    So what did you end up doing on Christmas? It was raining pretty crazy yesterday. I was not able to make lasagna but realized I did not have tomato paste to make my sauce. Ended up just eating at my sister's house and give out Lai Si to all my nieces and nephews.

Happy Wednesday! Back to the working grind. Cannot wait till Friday again.

wow she does not look 43 at old. She definitely has that Asian aging genetics.

Did your son like the Christmas presents? Which one was his favorite? Never underestimate toddlers. They are smart and pick up things really fast. They are mini geniuses. LOL.

Haha. How young are we talking here? Did you travel for Christmas? How was your Christmas?

OH yummy! Brings back memories when my mom makes them on Chinese New Year with ground yellow mung beans inside and ginger sugar syrup. I need to learn how to make it.

So what did you end up doing on Christmas? It was raining pretty crazy yesterday. I was not able to make lasagna but realized I did not have tomato paste to make my sauce. Ended up just eating at my sister's house and give out Lai Si to all my nieces and nephews.
    Hurry and learn to how make them so we can come over and eat for new year.

I didn't do anything for xmas other than eat and drink. This is my 3rd time drinking for the year. I think new year eve will the last time I drink in 2018. hehe

Why bother cooking when you live on your own? Should just went to your sister house to eat and hang out there. Hey, where is my Lai Si?

Am I the only one working this week?

Hurry and learn to how make them so we can come over and eat for new year.

I didn't do anything for xmas other than eat and drink. This is my 3rd time drinking for the year. I think new year eve will the last time I drink in 2018. hehe

Why bother cooking when you live on your own? Should just went to your sister house to eat and hang out there. Hey, where is my Lai Si?
    I need to get the recipe from my mom first. lol. I thought you quit drinking already? I could have sworn you wrote in one of your posts that you stopped. Or you are cheating? lol

I cannot explain it but I love learning new dishes or just cooking my own food. It is one of my hobbies. I bought a whole sea bass fish yesterday and steamed it and poured it over with my sweet soy sauce, ginger and scallions. Also stir fried baby bok choy. Ate them with rice. So yummy!

You are too old for Lai Si. I remember when I was in my early 20s my mom already told me to give Lai Si to my first and second nephew. She said I am old enough to give them now but too old to receive them.

I am working too. It has been a busy day since this morning. Users running their jobs using all the resources to the point where they servers crashed due to their code. smh... Fixing the servers now.

Happy Thursday! How's work going so far for you? Are you going out to party on New Years Eve?

I need to get the recipe from my mom first. lol. I thought you quit drinking already? I could have sworn you wrote in one of your posts that you stopped. Or you are cheating? lol

I cannot explain it but I love learning new dishes or just cooking my own food. It is one of my hobbies. I bought a whole sea bass fish yesterday and steamed it and poured it over with my sweet soy sauce, ginger and scallions. Also stir fried baby bok choy. Ate them with rice. So yummy!

You are too old for Lai Si. I remember when I was in my early 20s my mom already told me to give Lai Si to my first and second nephew. She said I am old enough to give them now but too old to receive them.

I am working too. It has been a busy day since this morning. Users running their jobs using all the resources to the point where they servers crashed due to their code. smh... Fixing the servers now.

Happy Thursday! How's work going so far for you? Are you going out to party on New Years Eve?
    I did quite drinking to a point where I black out or buzz. Now when I say I am drinking is usually 1-2 beers. No longer going crazy, plus only do it on special occasion and not a daily or weekly thing. LOL

Learning to cook new dishes is fun. Hey, I am more than happy to test out the new dishes for you and will give it a thumb up or thumb down. Are you cooking for yourself? That sounds like a lot of foods to be eaten by one. LOL

Hosum called me a baby so I am still young enough to receive lai si. Hosum even send them out to me, but unforunately the Lunging Express that he uses never arrived.

Are you working from home? Fixing servers?? Yucks!!! I used to do desktop supports at my first first I.T. job and hated it. Just not for me.

Work has been pretty dead since most people took leave. Its kind of like a ghost town here. That is okay, it gives me longer lunch hour. lol After next week when people starts coming back and having to do catch up work then it will be busy. Until then, I am enjoying some down time while watching youtube. hehe

I did quite drinking to a point where I black out or buzz. Now when I say I am drinking is usually 1-2 beers. No longer going crazy, plus only do it on special occasion and not a daily or weekly thing. LOL

Learning to cook new dishes is fun. Hey, I am more than happy to test out the new dishes for you and will give it a thumb up or thumb down. Are you cooking for yourself? That sounds like a lot of foods to be eaten by one. LOL

Hosum called me a baby so I am still young enough to receive lai si. Hosum even send them out to me, but unforunately the Lunging Express that he uses never arrived.

Are you working from home? Fixing servers?? Yucks!!! I used to do desktop supports at my first first I.T. job and hated it. Just not for me.

Work has been pretty dead since most people took leave. Its kind of like a ghost town here. That is okay, it gives me longer lunch hour. lol After next week when people starts coming back and having to do catch up work then it will be busy. Until then, I am enjoying some down time while watching youtube. hehe
    OH that is good on the drinking part. You probably already know that by cutting down beer you would lose weight easily. hahaha.. I know you love to eat! But you are so picky that I cannot send it to you. I do cook at home for myself. It sounds a lot but it is not. It is a small fish. Plus when I do cook a lot I eat it as leftovers for the next couple of days. Saves time for me.

Why didn't Hosum just give the Lai Si to you in person? Is that his excuse for using the Lunging Express? You are definitely older than my nieces and nephews. LOL.. If I give you Lai Si my mom would call you "Eat soft rice" (translate that in Cantonese). hahaha.. If you know that expression then you know what it means.

I am working from home today. Too many things to do and a lot of co-workers took the rest of the week off. I do a little bit of everything - fixing servers, coding, databases, reports, queries, installing and configuring.. etc.. I am not help desk though. I am in charge of the only certain apps and servers. Small stuff goes to help desk.

You should definitely take advantage of working alone at the office. Enjoy the time and youtubes! LOL.. Did you work out today? Which body parts did you work on?

OH that is good on the drinking part. You probably already know that by cutting down beer you would lose weight easily. hahaha.. I know you love to eat! But you are so picky that I cannot send it to you. I do cook at home for myself. It sounds a lot but it is not. It is a small fish. Plus when I do cook a lot I eat it as leftovers for the next couple of days. Saves time for me.

Why didn't Hosum just give the Lai Si to you in person? Is that his excuse for using the Lunging Express? You are definitely older than my nieces and nephews. LOL.. If I give you Lai Si my mom would call you "Eat soft rice" (translate that in Cantonese). hahaha.. If you know that expression then you know what it means.

I am working from home today. Too many things to do and a lot of co-workers took the rest of the week off. I do a little bit of everything - fixing servers, coding, databases, reports, queries, installing and configuring.. etc.. I am not help desk though. I am in charge of the only certain apps and servers. Small stuff goes to help desk.

You should definitely take advantage of working alone at the office. Enjoy the time and youtubes! LOL.. Did you work out today? Which body parts did you work on?
    Beer is the last of my worry. lol I love fried and sweet foods and those doesn't go anywhere other than my gut. Is a genetic thing so I have to work hard to keep my gut from not growing so big. LOL That is good. So you can cook like 2-3 times a week and save you lots of time.

Hosum is from the midwest. How old are your nieces and nephews? I may look old but I am still a baby at heart. LOL Yep, I know "eat soft rice" phase. Not a phase that any person wants to hear. lol But lai si is different, is not like you're supporting me. Is just a gift for my bday and xmas like that.

Are you server boxes Unix or Windows? Are you a good programmer? Do you have to do any sql queries and etc?

Well I shouldn't say complete dead. I still have works to do but I get all done within a short period of time and most people are on that relax time.

TGIF to you! Any plan for new year eve and new year?

Beer is the last of my worry. lol I love fried and sweet foods and those doesn't go anywhere other than my gut. Is a genetic thing so I have to work hard to keep my gut from not growing so big. LOL That is good. So you can cook like 2-3 times a week and save you lots of time.

Hosum is from the midwest. How old are your nieces and nephews? I may look old but I am still a baby at heart. LOL Yep, I know "eat soft rice" phase. Not a phase that any person wants to hear. lol But lai si is different, is not like you're supporting me. Is just a gift for my bday and xmas like that.

Are you server boxes Unix or Windows? Are you a good programmer? Do you have to do any sql queries and etc?

Well I shouldn't say complete dead. I still have works to do but I get all done within a short period of time and most people are on that relax time.

TGIF to you! Any plan for new year eve and new year?
    Happy Friday! Another busy day for me at work.

I don't think it is a genetic thing. It is an aging thing. LOL.. as we get older our metabolism slows down and usually the food goes to the gut first. When I eat too much I gain weight on my belly first too. Also sodium makes your gut look bloated too. I try to cook from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday I usually pick up something to eat. Too lazy to cook on those days. Do you cook at home?

OH I did not know Hosum is from midwest. He probably has a midwest accent. haha.. you are kid at heart but you are still old. Please you are making money so no Lai Si for you. LOL. I have lots of nieces and nephews ranging from 26 to 8.

We have Windows, Unix/Solaris and RHEL. Am I a good programmer? I hope so. So far my programs are working as expected and no complaints from users. yes I do Oracle queries and reports using PL/SQL. I also write packages/functions/procedures in Oracle.

So what are you doing now since you don't like IT support? If you don't want to tell me in public you can always PM me.

No plans at all for New Year Eve or New Year. It is crazy out there on New Year Eve. Traffic and crazy people drinking. I rather stay home and watch movies. What about you?

Happy Friday! Another busy day for me at work.

I don't think it is a genetic thing. It is an aging thing. LOL.. as we get older our metabolism slows down and usually the food goes to the gut first. When I eat too much I gain weight on my belly first too. Also sodium makes your gut look bloated too. I try to cook from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday I usually pick up something to eat. Too lazy to cook on those days. Do you cook at home?

OH I did not know Hosum is from midwest. He probably has a midwest accent. haha.. you are kid at heart but you are still old. Please you are making money so no Lai Si for you. LOL. I have lots of nieces and nephews ranging from 26 to 8.

We have Windows, Unix/Solaris and RHEL. Am I a good programmer? I hope so. So far my programs are working as expected and no complaints from users. yes I do Oracle queries and reports using PL/SQL. I also write packages/functions/procedures in Oracle.

So what are you doing now since you don't like IT support? If you don't want to tell me in public you can always PM me.

No plans at all for New Year Eve or New Year. It is crazy out there on New Year Eve. Traffic and crazy people drinking. I rather stay home and watch movies. What about you?
    All my relatives from my dad side of the family both males and females have a gut now. LOL So I believe this is a genetic thing. Well maybe both genetic and old age. I am just like you. All my weight gains doesn't get distributed over my entire body. It go straight to my gut area which sucks because whenever I stop doing cardio, my gut will bloat up. Yeah all the sodium that I eat for take out doesn't help either.

Cook? Do you like like making ramen noodle, cereal, hard boil eggs and fried eggs? LOL I just eat out. I think this is one of my biggest monthly expense beside gas which empty out of wallet.

You know what is funny? When I speak cantonese to other people like with Hosum whenever he is town, I feel funny. Is different than speaking with my family. Do you feel this way?

Damn strong nerd!! Those are all good skills to have. I used to be decent with Oracle, but I haven't touch it close to 20 years and forgot it all. I am a system analyst now, but not on the technical side, but on the IT Ops and policy side of the house which I like it a lot more. A more less stressful then the technical side for sure.

I work new year eve and new year day so won't be doing anything. The last time I really celebrate on new year eve/new year day was new year eve of 2006. I black out before the count down and that was the last time I decided to quit drinking. Haven't done anything on new year eve for a few years now. To me is just another day. I will just have a champane with my family and call it a night. Damn come to think of it, we do have quite a bit in commons. lol I would rather watch tv then being old. Must be an old age thing. Went from going out 4 nights a week to rather stay in and sleep or watch tv. lol

All my relatives from my dad side of the family both males and females have a gut now. LOL So I believe this is a genetic thing. Well maybe both genetic and old age. I am just like you. All my weight gains doesn't get distributed over my entire body. It go straight to my gut area which sucks because whenever I stop doing cardio, my gut will bloat up. Yeah all the sodium that I eat for take out doesn't help either.

Cook? Do you like like making ramen noodle, cereal, hard boil eggs and fried eggs? LOL I just eat out. I think this is one of my biggest monthly expense beside gas which empty out of wallet.

You know what is funny? When I speak cantonese to other people like with Hosum whenever he is town, I feel funny. Is different than speaking with my family. Do you feel this way?

Damn strong nerd!! Those are all good skills to have. I used to be decent with Oracle, but I haven't touch it close to 20 years and forgot it all. I am a system analyst now, but not on the technical side, but on the IT Ops and policy side of the house which I like it a lot more. A more less stressful then the technical side for sure.

I work new year eve and new year day so won't be doing anything. The last time I really celebrate on new year eve/new year day was new year eve of 2006. I black out before the count down and that was the last time I decided to quit drinking. Haven't done anything on new year eve for a few years now. To me is just another day. I will just have a champane with my family and call it a night. Damn come to think of it, we do have quite a bit in commons. lol I would rather watch tv then being old. Must be an old age thing. Went from going out 4 nights a week to rather stay in and sleep or watch tv. lol
    When I lose weight the other good places goes first if you know what I mean. LOL.. My belly is the last place to lose weight. It sucks.

I usually speak Cantonese to my family and friends whom I known for many, many years to I don't feel different at all. I have not met any new Cantonese people in a long time except on this forum. Are you saying that you have a different accent when you speak Cantonese with Hosum? There is also a slight voice/tone difference between people living in HK for a long time and Cantonese people who grew up in the States.

Cooking is easy. You just have to practice. The amount of money you spent on take out you can buy lots of ingredients and make good dishes. Or get a gf that cooks for you. LOL.. don't want to sound like a mom.

System analyst can be very stressful too. I am glad that at least you found something you like to do. Working in a position that you hate is the worst thing ever even if it pays a lot of money. Not worth it.

After awhile new year eve and new year day is the same like you said. It does get old. I rather be comfortable in my bed. I don't drink so no champagne for me.

inb4 you guys should just PM each other. LOL..

When I lose weight the other good places goes first if you know what I mean. LOL.. My belly is the last place to lose weight. It sucks.

I usually speak Cantonese to my family and friends whom I known for many, many years to I don't feel different at all. I have not met any new Cantonese people in a long time except on this forum. Are you saying that you have a different accent when you speak Cantonese with Hosum? There is also a slight voice/tone difference between people living in HK for a long time and Cantonese people who grew up in the States.

Cooking is easy. You just have to practice. The amount of money you spent on take out you can buy lots of ingredients and make good dishes. Or get a gf that cooks for you. LOL.. don't want to sound like a mom.

System analyst can be very stressful too. I am glad that at least you found something you like to do. Working in a position that you hate is the worst thing ever even if it pays a lot of money. Not worth it.

After awhile new year eve and new year day is the same like you said. It does get old. I rather be comfortable in my bed. I don't drink so no champagne for me.

inb4 you guys should just PM each other. LOL..
    No, I don't know what you mean. Please shows pic what you're saying.

No, it not the tone or voice that is different. It is rare that I ran into that speaks the same other than at resturants. LOL

You don't know how many people told me that cooking is easy. Is the time that I don't have and when I have time, I just want to rest. LOL

Agreed, if you hate your job, no matter how much the job pays, you're going to be stressful and hate it and don't want to show up. Speaking of jobs, I need to find some times to update my resume since I haven't touch is over 12 years. lol Think is time to move on and this may take some times since what I am doing now is very specific to certain industry. I might have to learn and pick up new skill.

You working over the weekend?

No, I don't know what you mean. Please shows pic what you're saying.

No, it not the tone or voice that is different. It is rare that I ran into that speaks the same other than at resturants. LOL

You don't know how many people told me that cooking is easy. Is the time that I don't have and when I have time, I just want to rest. LOL

Agreed, if you hate your job, no matter how much the job pays, you're going to be stressful and hate it and don't want to show up. Speaking of jobs, I need to find some times to update my resume since I haven't touch is over 12 years. lol Think is time to move on and this may take some times since what I am doing now is very specific to certain industry. I might have to learn and pick up new skill.

You working over the weekend?
    Haha.. you can just look at my avi and know what I mean.

You know you can cook easy dishes in 20 minutes? Only fancy dishes require more time. How much time do you need to rest? I guess it really depends on what you want and what is more important to you. Nothing wrong with rest too.

wow 12 years. I agree with you. It does not hurt to brush up the resume and see what is out there. Sometimes you have to take a pay cut in order to get into a new position. A sacrifice that you have to think about.

I might log into work for a couple of hours over the weekend to make sure nothing crashes. LOL. Don't you have to work at your second job too?

Haha.. you can just look at my avi and know what I mean.

You know you can cook easy dishes in 20 minutes? Only fancy dishes require more time. How much time do you need to rest? I guess it really depends on what you want and what is more important to you. Nothing wrong with rest too.

wow 12 years. I agree with you. It does not hurt to brush up the resume and see what is out there. Sometimes you have to take a pay cut in order to get into a new position. A sacrifice that you have to think about.

I might log into work for a couple of hours over the weekend to make sure nothing crashes. LOL. Don't you have to work at your second job too?
    I am a very visual type of person. Your avi is too small. I need a bigger image to see what you're referring to.

I do value rest more than cooking to be honest. I don't get to enjoy tv much these days.

No way I am taking a pay cut. My current place is not bad. I like it here and like the people that I work with. I will only move on if the pay is higher and not lower. LOL

Yeah, I do have to be at my second job so I guess we both do have to work. Although your is must lay back. Log in to check system and log out and that is all. lol

Well happy friday and weekend to you. I am going to drink my pre and head to the gym. Last legs session in 2018. What you training today?

Page 164 of 181 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast