Page 163 of 181 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 5403
    ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    hahah.. they know that you are a big guy that is why they slowed down. You ate more than the price. Were there a lot of people? I would understand if there were a lot of people and not enough servers.

Hook you up with a new job? What type of job(s) are you looking for? We are on a budget freeze right now. Also, my company loves to lay off people without notice. We have lay offs almost every year. Like I said just marry a rich dude. Be his sugar baby. lol.

I had to work over the weekend fixing the LDAP server with PAM. Had to take care of my mom last Friday because she got sick and other chores. Fun, fun, fun..

Did legs today. Tried out my new versa gripps and they are awesome! They definitely help my grip on RDLs.

Be careful with squats. Just try it out with light weight first and see how your back feels. Squats are not going anywhere so you can do them anytime.
    Versa grips are awesome. Way better than normal lifting straps since they don't tear into your wrists. I used to only use versa grips for heavy BB shrugs, but I'll probably be busting them out again soon for a new back routine that I'm going to try out for a while. For back days I'm planning on doing DLs and then only BB rows and row row row
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Not sure yet. Might try to give some squats a try to see how my back is feeling. I did some deads last week and my back was holding up. If that doesn't feel good then I'll probably do push/pull. My gym is going to be closed Wed and Thurs so I only can only work out once this week
    How long will your gym close for? Why close on Wed and Thursday of this week?

hahah.. they know that you are a big guy that is why they slowed down. You ate more than the price. Were there a lot of people? I would understand if there were a lot of people and not enough servers.

Hook you up with a new job? What type of job(s) are you looking for? We are on a budget freeze right now. Also, my company loves to lay off people without notice. We have lay offs almost every year. Like I said just marry a rich dude. Be his sugar baby. lol.

I had to work over the weekend fixing the LDAP server with PAM. Had to take care of my mom last Friday because she got sick and other chores. Fun, fun, fun..

Did legs today. Tried out my new versa gripps and they are awesome! They definitely help my grip on RDLs.

Be careful with squats. Just try it out with light weight first and see how your back feels. Squats are not going anywhere so you can do them anytime.
    They just see a fat guy keep on asking for more meats. I don't think I ate enough to get my money worth because the meat is cut into a really thin slice. This place is always busy. At first I thought it was because they were busy. It is no more than when I got there. They have plenty of servers. The severs just pretend they didn't see me and keep on walking by until I flag them down.

Budget freeze? That is no good. How come so many lay off? The company is not doing too well? Married a dude? Unless he desposit half of a billion to my account first or a no go. LOL No one is putting anything up my ass. LOL

Is your mom feeling better? Yeah, I hate weekend chores too so unfortunately, we have to do them.

I love versa gripps. I am currently on my 4th pairs. LOL I keep on forgetting them and left them at the gym so I lost 3 pairs already.

Versa grips are awesome. Way better than normal lifting straps since they don't tear into your wrists. I used to only use versa grips for heavy BB shrugs, but I'll probably be busting them out again soon for a new back routine that I'm going to try out for a while. For back days I'm planning on doing DLs and then only BB rows and row row row
    What time you training?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I abused my versa gripps, not because I actually trained with them, but because they are sitting at the bottom of my gym bag with my dirty shoes.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    How long will your gym close for? Why close on Wed and Thursday of this week?

They just see a fat guy keep on asking for more meats. I don't think I ate enough to get my money worth because the meat is cut into a really thin slice. This place is always busy. At first I thought it was because they were busy. It is no more than when I got there. They have plenty of servers. The severs just pretend they didn't see me and keep on walking by until I flag them down.

Budget freeze? That is no good. How come so many lay off? The company is not doing too well? Married a dude? Unless he desposit half of a billion to my account first or a no go. LOL No one is putting anything up my ass. LOL

Is your mom feeling better? Yeah, I hate weekend chores too so unfortunately, we have to do them.

I love versa gripps. I am currently on my 4th pairs. LOL I keep on forgetting them and left them at the gym so I lost 3 pairs already.

What time you training?
    Just closed Wednesday and Thursday, I think because they're going to service all the equipment. I don't think anyone wants to go in on xmas, NYD or late at night to do all the maintenance. I wouldn't.

I go workout at 8pm. Its usually a bit busy when I first go in but dies down fast by like 8:30-8:45 then you pretty much have access to all the equipment/weights haha

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I abused my versa gripps, not because I actually trained with them, but because they are sitting at the bottom of my gym bag with my dirty shoes.
    What a waste of money

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just closed Wednesday and Thursday, I think because they're going to service all the equipment. I don't think anyone wants to go in on xmas, NYD or late at night to do all the maintenance. I wouldn't.

I go workout at 8pm. Its usually a bit busy when I first go in but dies down fast by like 8:30-8:45 then you pretty much have access to all the equipment/weights haha

What a waste of money
    LOL We train about the same time and the same situation too. By 9, the gym is pretty clear.

Happy Tuesday ladies!!

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Tuesday everyone! 4 more work days till 4 days off.

Even if they are thin slices I get full easily. I agree with you. After a while the servers start to hate you for sitting there so long and eating all their food.

My company likes to hire lots of people for different projects and then when the projects are done they have to lay them off. Very sad. Sometimes they have to lay off people so their financial statements would look good. I don't think the company is doing bad but sometimes their decisions are not that great. Employee morale has gone down.

My mom is feeling better. Thank you! Yep we are adults now so got to do adult responsibilities. haha.. How do you lose 3 pairs in the gym? Are you the forgetful type?

what the...??? Now we definitely know you are in the Rich Asian Crew. Those gripps are expensive. You should have just give them to us poor Asians.

Even if they are thin slices I get full easily. I agree with you. After a while the servers start to hate you for sitting there so long and eating all their food.

My company likes to hire lots of people for different projects and then when the projects are done they have to lay them off. Very sad. Sometimes they have to lay off people so their financial statements would look good. I don't think the company is doing bad but sometimes their decisions are not that great. Employee morale has gone down.

My mom is feeling better. Thank you! Yep we are adults now so got to do adult responsibilities. haha.. How do you lose 3 pairs in the gym? Are you the forgetful type?

what the...??? Now we definitely know you are in the Rich Asian Crew. Those gripps are expensive. You should have just give them to us poor Asians.
    That sucks. They need a better management crew. Well let them know that I am available and I can make better decisions than they can.

I guess I am that forgetful sometimes. LOL I also lost a belt too and I know who took it as well but I just don't have no proof so it will be like I said, he said kind of thing since my name was not mark on it.

Agreed. I think Hosum should buy us each a new pair of versa grips for xmas.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What a waste of money
    I agree, I don't lift heavy anymore so don't have a use for them.

LOL, living comfortable crew, not even close to being rich.

Glad your mom is doing well, respect your filial responsibility. How old is your mom?

That sucks. They need a better management crew. Well let them know that I am available and I can make better decisions than they can.

I guess I am that forgetful sometimes. LOL I also lost a belt too and I know who took it as well but I just don't have no proof so it will be like I said, he said kind of thing since my name was not mark on it.

Agreed. I think Hosum should buy us each a new pair of versa grips for xmas.
    I offered you a pair but you didn't want so I sent them to Tuan.

I agree, I don't lift heavy anymore so don't have a use for them.

LOL, living comfortable crew, not even close to being rich.

Glad your mom is doing well, respect your filial responsibility. How old is your mom?

I offered you a pair but you didn't want so I sent them to Tuan.
    I don't want a pair that you have all your sweats in it. I want a new pair.

Anyway, rtf guys. I kind of want to have my bicept tear surgery, but I am really scare. What if it didn't heal right and some of the nerve got fk up, I will be in pain for life. One of the mod here who has his bicept surgery and the nerves was damaged and he is in constant pain.

What do?

Anyway, rtf guys. I kind of want to have my bicept tear surgery, but I am really scare. What if it didn't heal right and some of the nerve got fk up, I will be in pain for life. One of the mod here who has his bicept surgery and the nerves was damaged and he is in constant pain.

What do?
    Your best opinions will come from doctors who can evaluate the injury and what the outlook is after surgery. I'd get a couple medical opinions if you don't get a good vibe from the first one. Sorry, not being much help here!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do?
    Does the injury stop you from doing certain things? Is it worth it to risk it for what could be gained?
    Also I didn't know there was an Asian Thread until just now lol
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Your best opinions will come from doctors who can evaluate the injury and what the outlook is after surgery. I'd get a couple medical opinions if you don't get a good vibe from the first one. Sorry, not being much help here!
    Yeah, going to get an eval after the new year.

Originally Posted by WZBRAH View Post
    Does the injury stop you from doing certain things? Is it worth it to risk it for what could be gained?
    Also I didn't know there was an Asian Thread until just now lol
    The tear bicep looked deform when i flex and also I lost quite a bit of strength from it. Not sure if it is worth the risk. If the risk is min, I do would like to get it fix. If it is a 50/50 then I am not sure if is worth it.

WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The tear bicep looked deform when i flex and also I lost quite a bit of strength from it. Not sure if it is worth the risk. If the risk is min, I do would like to get it fix. If it is a 50/50 then I am not sure if is worth it.
    You have to keep in mind that there's also the chance that even after surgery it might not be the same (i.e. looking deformed still), and will probably have to endure physical therapy for a while after. Either way, best of luck
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by WZBRAH View Post
    You have to keep in mind that there's also the chance that even after surgery it might not be the same (i.e. looking deformed still), and will probably have to endure physical therapy for a while after. Either way, best of luck
    Yeah, I thought about that too. This is why I need to see the doc and see what he/she has to says. Otherwise, I will deal with the injury and the decline strength.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trust me. My mom always have a way to make my siblings and I feel really guilty. She has her Asian ways. She is 76. We have a big family. lol.

What do?
    Sorry to hear about your bicep tear. I agree with ABChinaman. Always get a second or third opinion if you do not feel comfortable with the surgery. Research on all surgeons to make sure that they have a lot of experiences with these type of surgeries and also look for patient testimonials after the surgery. Read up on how to take care of your bicep post-op. Surgery should be the last resort if everything fails. My surgeon told me exactly that our body will never be the same after surgery. It will not be 100% back to normal. The probability of having another injury increases every time you have a surgery. There is also a chance that your nerves will be damaged or you will have pain (but if you get a good surgeon your pain will subside as time passes). It took 3 months for the pain to go away from my left leg after back surgery but sometimes the pain still comes back but very tolerable. The choice is yours but make sure you have all the information you need before making a decision. Also make sure that you have insurance to cover your costs.

What do?
    Have you talked to KenKong about it?

Trust me. My mom always have a way to make my siblings and I feel really guilty. She has her Asian ways. She is 76. We have a big family. lol.
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean about the guilty part, I'm the youngest of 8 and get a lot of grief from them.

Sorry to hear about your bicep tear. I agree with ABChinaman. Always get a second or third opinion if you do not feel comfortable with the surgery. Research on all surgeons to make sure that they have a lot of experiences with these type of surgeries and also look for patient testimonials after the surgery. Read up on how to take care of your bicep post-op. Surgery should be the last resort if everything fails. My surgeon told me exactly that our body will never be the same after surgery. It will not be 100% back to normal. The probability of having another injury increases every time you have a surgery. There is also a chance that your nerves will be damaged or you will have pain (but if you get a good surgeon your pain will subside as time passes). It took 3 months for the pain to go away from my left leg after back surgery but sometimes the pain still comes back but very tolerable. The choice is yours but make sure you have all the information you need before making a decision. Also make sure that you have insurance to cover your costs.
    Are you the oldest child so is that why you're the one that is taking care of her? You have any brother?

I concur with y'all. I should have it check out and then decided. When I had my tricept rupture, it took me 12 weeks off and I started rehabing myself once I got the green light from my doc. I think bicep is a little more sensitive and more fragile and has more nerves.

So looks like 3 months is the min time off from anything. I think my lower back issue is more important than my bicep. I need to go to another medical facility to try to get an MRI on it. The last one I went to makes me go through 30 sessions of phyical theapthy before allowing me to have an MRI and each session cost $100 out of my pocket so I stopped after two sessions because all they do is showing me how to stretch.

Have you talked to KenKong about it?

LOL, I know exactly what you mean about the guilty part, I'm the youngest of 8 and get a lot of grief from them.
    Not recently but in the past I have. He is in constant pain non stop. I don't want to deal with that.

^this. I had surgery for an inguinal hernia in my lower abdomen 5 years ago and had some nerve "damage" as a result even though the surgery is very common. No pain in the area, just moderate numbness. I would guess that rehab will be the most important part and seems reasonable to me that bicep rehab is much easier than rehabbing your lower abdomen.

Happy hump day all!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

^this. I had surgery for an inguinal hernia in my lower abdomen 5 years ago and had some nerve "damage" as a result even though the surgery is very common. No pain in the area, just moderate numbness. I would guess that rehab will be the most important part and seems reasonable to me that bicep rehab is much easier than rehabbing your lower abdomen.

Happy hump day all!

Damn looks like most of us in here have some kind of surgery to our body.

Yeah, my hernia never really hurt. Sometimes I'd just have a dull feeling, but the doctor recommended that I just have it repaired in case I ever had intestinal strangulation which would result in a lot of pain.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Are you the oldest child so is that why you're the one that is taking care of her? You have any brother?

I concur with y'all. I should have it check out and then decided. When I had my tricept rupture, it took me 12 weeks off and I started rehabing myself once I got the green light from my doc. I think bicep is a little more sensitive and more fragile and has more nerves.

So looks like 3 months is the min time off from anything. I think my lower back issue is more important than my bicep. I need to go to another medical facility to try to get an MRI on it. The last one I went to makes me go through 30 sessions of phyical theapthy before allowing me to have an MRI and each session cost $100 out of my pocket so I stopped after two sessions because all they do is showing me how to stretch.
    To both, I'm the youngest out of my siblings. Lol. My siblings and I take turn taking care of my mom. My dad passed away 5 years ago. Sometimes I have to sleep over at my mom's place to make sure she is okay.

Evo - also look into your company if they have short term disability. It really helps when you have to take weeks off from work and no paychecks coming in. The disability money will help you at that time. I had to take 7 weeks off and the disability helped covered some of my living costs.

I think both are important but yes your lower back connects to your legs. So if your lower back is out than it will be hard for you to walk. MRI will tell you exactly where the pain is coming from. My surgeon told me that if you do have a herniated disk and it is pinging on your nerves, the longer you leave it there the more damage it will get.

Happy hump day all!
    Dang you too? yeah nerve damage is no fun at all. Three of my toes on my left foot are completely numb even after surgery. Never healed at all. I do a lot of isolation leg exercises to try to bring the strength back to my left leg.

We are old. We are no longer spring chickens anymore. But I think you guys might be older than me because I did not know who Teresa Teng was. Only my mom listens to Teresa Teng after I looked her up. LOL

Happy Hump Day!

To both, I'm the youngest out of my siblings. Lol. My siblings and I take turn taking care of my mom. My dad passed away 5 years ago. Sometimes I have to sleep over at my mom's place to make sure she is okay.

Evo - also look into your company if they have short term disability. It really helps when you have to take weeks off from work and no paychecks coming in. The disability money will help you at that time. I had to take 7 weeks off and the disability helped covered some of my living costs.

I think both are important but yes your lower back connects to your legs. So if your lower back is out than it will be hard for you to walk. MRI will tell you exactly where the pain is coming from. My surgeon told me that if you do have a herniated disk and it is pinging on your nerves, the longer you leave it there the more damage it will get.

Dang you too? yeah nerve damage is no fun at all. Three of my toes on my left foot are completely numb even after surgery. Never healed at all. I do a lot of isolation leg exercises to try to bring the strength back to my left leg.

We are old. We are no longer spring chickens anymore. But I think you guys might be older than me because I did not know who Teresa Teng was. Only my mom listens to Teresa Teng after I looked her up. LOL

Happy Hump Day!
    Good call on the disability pay if surgery is the route that Evo takes. Worst case the state should offer disability if your job doesn't.

Oof on nerve damage down to your toes! Have you ever looked into acupuncture?

Not sure if serious re: Teresa Teng. You have to at least heard one of her most famous songs. So many people have done cover versions

Cover by Leslie:

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Hump Day!

I know Hosum get spoiled because he is the biggest one in his family. He even stole his sibling foods that is why he is 3x the size of his brothers. LOL

You must get spoiled a lot being a baby girl, right?

I do have short term disability. Okay I guess I will go have my lower back check out after the new year. I hate being of constant pain in that region.

Are you fully healed now. From 1 - 10, what level of full strength are you feeling now?

LOL I know who Teresa Teng is because my aunts listen to her, but I don't. I am more of Wang Jei type. I still listen to Wang Jei when I train. You know who he is right?

Good call on the disability pay if surgery is the route that Evo takes. Worst case the state should offer disability if your job doesn't.

Oof on nerve damage down to your toes! Have you ever looked into acupuncture?

Not sure if serious re: Teresa Teng. You have to at least heard one of her most famous songs. So many people have done cover versions

[youtube]IiFm7AWP9n4[youtube]

Cover by Leslie:
    [youtube]AOLWRggRYrI[youtube]
    Wang Jei all day brah. I seriously think he is better than the 4th kings. He doesn't get the popularity because he isn't good looking, but his musics and the lyrics are on points.

Last edited by New Evolution; 12-19-2018 at 03:32 PM.

I know Hosum get spoiled because he is the biggest one in his family. He even stole his sibling foods that is why he is 3x the size of his brothers. LOL

You must get spoiled a lot being a baby girl, right?

I do have short term disability. Okay I guess I will go have my lower back check out after the new year. I hate being of constant pain in that region.

Are you fully healed now. From 1 - 10, what level of full strength are you feeling now?

LOL I know who Teresa Teng is because my aunts listen to her, but I don't. I am more of Wang Jei type. I still listen to Wang Jei when I train. You know who he is right?

Wang Jei all day brah. I seriously think he is better than the 4th kings. He doesn't get the popularity because he isn't good looking, but his musics and the lyrics are on points.

[youtube]Mepn1Wm3TqE[youtube]
    Wang Jie isn't bad. He has some good songs.

Yeah man, I will sometimes listen to Chinese music when I'm in the gym too because it helps me focus.

If I need kick it up notch I'll go with Beyond for some more rock to it haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Wang Jie isn't bad. He has some good songs.

Yeah man, I will sometimes listen to Chinese music when I'm in the gym too because it helps me focus.

If I need kick it up notch I'll go with Beyond for some more rock to it haha

[youtube]y0djx2cpjto[youtube]

[youtube]6tH8zm6EhQw[youtube]
    I still listen to Beyond too at the gym. But my go to is Wang Jei. His music just put you in a sad and focus mode. LOL

I still listen to Beyond too at the gym. But my go to is Wang Jei. His music just put you in a sad and focus mode. LOL
    Haha. The gym should not be a place where you feel sad

Speaking of gyms, have you ever gone to the 24 hr Fitness in Kearny Mesa near Balboa and Convoy?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Haha. The gym should not be a place where you feel sad

Speaking of gyms, have you ever gone to the 24 hr Fitness in Kearny Mesa near Balboa and Convoy?
    Yes, that gym is freaking crazy pack. I hated it because it is so freaking crowed. You can be there pass midmight and still have a good amount of people. I don't like the "Hoist" flat, incline and decline bench. Makes me feel awkward. I like the old school bench.

Yes, that gym is freaking crazy pack. I hated it because it is so freaking crowed. You can be there pass midmight and still have a good amount of people. I don't like the "Hoist" flat, incline and decline bench. Makes me feel awkward. I like the old school bench.
    Ok, I guess I will just take the day off instead of paying for a 1-day pass and going to a packed gym then haha. Driving all the way down the MV, PB or Point Loma wouldn't worth it

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Ok, I guess I will just take the day off instead of paying for a 1-day pass and going to a packed gym then haha. Driving all the way down the MV, PB or Point Loma wouldn't worth it
    You're close to UTC right? Maybe try the one in UTC out.

I will probably meet up with Gunner next Monday to train at Metroflex. Let me know if you can make it.

You're close to UTC right? Maybe try the one in UTC out.
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that one. I used to go there when I first moved to SD and had a membership at 24. That place is always packed too and is full of elitists, meatheads, bimbo gym bunnies and morons. No thanks. Plus when I last went they only had 1 squat rack.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Page 163 of 181 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast