Page 162 of 181 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 5403
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post

nom nom nom
    LOL Yep yep.

@Evo and @Swimfit

Have either of you ever been to this spot thats closing down?

https://fox5sandiego.com/2018/12/12/...to-close-down/
    No, I don't hang out in North Park. Have you been there before? Maybe I need to go check it out before March when they shut down.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL Yep yep.

No, I don't hang out in North Park. Have you been there before? Maybe I need to go check it out before March when they shut down.
    Nope, I haven't been there before but I've driven past the place many times when we've been in North Park. I looked at the pictures people post on their yelp page and its Americanized Chinese food. It reminds me of my parents restaurant lol. Probably not worth trying.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, I haven't been there before but I've driven past the place many times when we've been in North Park. I looked at the pictures people post on their yelp page and its Americanized Chinese food. It reminds me of my parents restaurant lol. Probably not worth trying.
    Gotcha. Thanks for saving my money for other places. There is this place on Convoy called Spicy Hotpot, you got to try it.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Good times, I remember carrying you like that when we went hiking...
    Someone needs to photoshop this. Evo can be Ken Jeong lol

I got tears in my eyes from laughing both of your comments.

No way, I'm very frugal and only spend when experimenting things that I believe is unique. In the end, enjoy life because what is money when you pass.
    That is true. I agree with you that we cannot take the money when we pass away. I also agree with you that we should try new things. But if the price for the experience is too high than no thank you. There is a limit point for me.

Hosum is definitely in the Crazy Rich Asian Crew while we are on the Crazy Broke Asian Crew. Wish I know that feels.

Yeah most fast food chains are filled with sodium but Panda really know how to cook their orange chicken. So when do we get to try this home cook orange chicken of yours?

6 hours sleep crew here.
    So broke that it hurtsssssssssss.. Give me your address and I'll send some orange chicken to you. Why did you stay up so late? Watching Chinese dramas?

Guess where I went for lunch guises.
    Of course panda express orange chicken! So easy.

@Evo and @Swimfit

Strange. The link did not work for me. I think my workplace blocked it. What is the name of the restaurant?

Gotcha. Thanks for saving my money for other places. There is this place on Convoy called Spicy Hotpot, you got to try it.
    Does it have the same taste as the Mongolian Hotpot? Can you taste the MSG or sodium afterwards?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Evo and @Swimfit

You should inquire about taking over the business for them...

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    But if the price for the experience is too high than no thank you. There is a limit point for me.
    That's why I haven't flown first class anywhere. LOL
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of hotpot places on Convoy, but I've only been to one of them. I'm not a huge fan of going out to eat hotpot because you can do it yourself at home pretty easily.

Strange. The link did not work for me. I think my workplace blocked it. What is the name of the restaurant?

Does it have the same taste as the Mongolian Hotpot? Can you taste the MSG or sodium afterwards?
    The place is called Peking Cafe and it looks like its mainly Americanized Chinese food. If you've ever been to North Park I'm sure you've seen the place

The MSG is also another reason why I prefer not to eat hotpot at a restaurant. The broth is usually loaded with that stuff and your mouth will be tingling the whole time.

You should inquire about taking over the business for them...

That's why I haven't flown first class anywhere. LOL
    No thanks. The restaurant business is way too much work.

Look guys, I think I found grandpa Evo on Youtube.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

I got tears in my eyes from laughing both of your comments.

That is true. I agree with you that we cannot take the money when we pass away. I also agree with you that we should try new things. But if the price for the experience is too high than no thank you. There is a limit point for me.

So broke that it hurtsssssssssss.. Give me your address and I'll send some orange chicken to you. Why did you stay up so late? Watching Chinese dramas?

Of course panda express orange chicken! So easy.

No thanks. By the time the orange chicken gets to me, it will be all saggy. I get home from the gym pretty late and I have to shower, eat my post meal and unwine. After all that, it gets pretty late.

Let me correct myself, its clay pot not hot pot. Have you tried the AYCE hotpot place? Worth the price and the meats they give you are generous and they don't cheap out. I forgot the name of the place.

MSG is not that bad. I read a study about it while ago and MSG does not cause any harm and is not bad for you. Other than making you dehyrated after due to the salt there isn't anything bad.

Lots of hotpot places on Convoy, but I've only been to one of them. I'm not a huge fan of going out to eat hotpot because you can do it yourself at home pretty easily.

The place is called Peking Cafe and it looks like its mainly Americanized Chinese food. If you've ever been to North Park I'm sure you've seen the place

The MSG is also another reason why I prefer not to eat hotpot at a restaurant. The broth is usually loaded with that stuff and your mouth will be tingling the whole time.

I wish I have this dude physique right now at my age. Dude is shreded.

No thanks. By the time the orange chicken gets to me, it will be all saggy. I get home from the gym pretty late and I have to shower, eat my post meal and unwine. After all that, it gets pretty late.

Let me correct myself, its clay pot not hot pot. Have you tried the AYCE hotpot place? Worth the price and the meats they give you are generous and they don't cheap out. I forgot the name of the place.

MSG is not that bad. I read a study about it while ago and MSG does not cause any harm and is not bad for you. Other than making you dehyrated after due to the salt there isn't anything bad.

I wish I have this dude physique right now at my age. Dude is shreded.
    Ah ok then. Clay hotpot would definitely be worth trying. I'll keep that place in mind next time we decide to head down to Convoy for food.

I agree man. I would not complain if I looked like that dude when I'm 69 years old. Most people probably think he's only in his early 50's

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Ah ok then. Clay hotpot would definitely be worth trying. I'll keep that place in mind next time we decide to head down to Convoy for food.

I agree man. I would not complain if I looked like that dude when I'm 69 years old. Most people probably think he's only in his early 50's
    Just had pho for lunch and now I feel sleepy. lol

Just had pho for lunch and now I feel sleepy. lol
    Where is your go-to place for pho? Being in University City there aren't many good options that are nearby. We normally either go to Pho T Cali on Clairemont Mesa, or Pho Ca Dao in Mira Mesa but the broth at these places isn't that good. Sometimes I'll go to Pho Duyen Mai in Kearny Mesa because they have better broth, but the drive is a big longer.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Where is your go-to place for pho? Being in University City there aren't many good options that are nearby. We normally either go to Pho T Cali on Clairemont Mesa, or Pho Ca Dao in Mira Mesa but the broth at these places isn't that good. Sometimes I'll go to Pho Duyen Mai in Kearny Mesa because they have better broth, but the drive is a big longer.
    Oh man I cant stand Pho Duyen. Worst freaking customer services ever. I don't do yelp review, but it was so bad that I had to write them a review.

My pho go to place is the originally Pho Hoa on El Cajon blvd. Broth is good, portion is good, they don't skim out on the meat either.

Btw, did you watch the news today? Apple is building a new facility here and plans to hire 1k by 2021.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh man I cant stand Pho Duyen. Worst freaking customer services ever. I don't do yelp review, but it was so bad that I had to write them a review.

My pho go to place is the originally Pho Hoa on El Cajon blvd. Broth is good, portion is good, they don't skim out on the meat either.

Btw, did you watch the news today? Apple is building a new facility here and plans to hire 1k by 2021.
    I thought they are building in Austin, TX?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Customer service is always bad at pho restaurants haha. Either they are slow as hell or they try to rush you out by serving your food then giving you the check 5 minutes later.

Yeah, I saw the news about Apple. You looking for a new job?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Both. Bigger campus in Austin. Small one in SD

https://fox5sandiego.com/2018/12/13/...-in-san-diego/

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Both. The new facility in Austin cost 1 billion. Apple is balling.

Customer service is always bad at pho restaurants haha. Either they are slow as hell or they try to rush you out by serving your food then giving you the check 5 minutes later.

Yeah, I saw the news about Apple. You looking for a new job?
    Always looking for better one. Never satify and stay thirsty my friend.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I agree. You can buy the broth (Mongolian Sheep packets) and all the other ingredients at Ranch 99 and cook at home. The two disadvantages are that the house smells afterwards and lots of plates to clean.
    I hardly go down to North Park so yep never seen it. Looks very beaten down. LOL!!! Didn't know Evo is that old. He looks good though.

You are so picky. Lol. Someone is willing to send orange chicken to you and you decline. Where is the AYCE hotpot place at? Never heard of it. Dang I need to get out more. MSG is not bad at all. In fact it tastes so good that you don't know when to stop eating. It's the after affect that I don't like.

I don't even remember the last time I went into a Pho restaurant. Whenever we have family gatherings they bring a bunch of Vietnamese food including Pho so don't even need to drive out.

Both. The new facility in Austin cost 1 billion. Apple is balling.

Always looking for better one. Never satify and stay thirsty my friend.
    You don't even need to apply to Apple. Just find one that works for Apple and marry him. LOL!

Happy Thursday eveyone. Happy Friday Evo! Have a great weekend.

I agree. You can buy the broth (Mongolian Sheep packets) and all the other ingredients at Ranch 99 and cook at home. The two disadvantages are that the house smells afterwards and lots of plates to clean.
    I hardly go down to North Park so yep never seen it. Looks very beaten down. LOL!!! Didn't know Evo is that old. He looks good though.

You are so picky. Lol. Someone is willing to send orange chicken to you and you decline. Where is the AYCE hotpot place at? Never heard of it. Dang I need to get out more. MSG is not bad at all. In fact it tastes so good that you don't know when to stop eating. It's the after affect that I don't like.

I don't even remember the last time I went into a Pho restaurant. Whenever we have family gatherings they bring a bunch of Vietnamese food including Pho so don't even need to drive out.

You don't even need to apply to Apple. Just find one that works for Apple and marry him. LOL!

Happy Thursday eveyone. Happy Friday Evo! Have a great weekend.

Taking shot at me twice in one post? LOL That desserve a double negs.

I don't know the name of the place, I just know where is it at and know how to get there. It is also on convoy. lol I guess that didn't help much. Next time I am there, I will make sure I take note of the name.

Do you always eat at home and don't go out eat much? Next time you have family gathering, don't forget us since we are all cantoneses so we all are family.

LOL @ married him. I just might if he makes enough. (no homo) LOL No happy friday for me this week. I have to work. Getting ready to head to company xmas party. Did you guys have yours yet?

TGIF ladies!!

TGIF ladies!!

Did you watch the Chargers game last night? Rivers for MVP!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Did you watch the Chargers game last night? Rivers for MVP!
    Inb4 Hosum changed to the chopped pics. lol

No, I didn't. I was at the company xmas party. What a great win. Are you still a Chargers fan? I am still a Chargers fan probably until P. Rivers retires. Going to supports Rivers until the end.

Inb4 Hosum changed to the chopped pics. lol

No, I didn't. I was at the company xmas party. What a great win. Are you still a Chargers fan? I am still a Chargers fan probably until P. Rivers retires. Going to supports Rivers until the end.
    Seems like Hosum called it in for the weekend already.

Yeah, I'm still rooting for the Chargers. Its nice to see that they are winning close games this year. Did you see Rivers is expecting kid #9??!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Seems like Hosum called it in for the weekend already.

Yeah, I'm still rooting for the Chargers. Its nice to see that they are winning close games this year. Did you see Rivers is expecting kid #9??!
    LOL He is working on building his own offensive team. Just need one more to go after this one. LOL

Are you done with having kids?

TitanChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg this thread is so wonderful, I love it!
    ~*~ Always growing, improving, expanding, and dominating all that life has to offer ~*~

Originally Posted by TitanChick View Post
    Hi Oona! Welcome!

Taking shot at me twice in one post? LOL That desserve a double negs.

I don't know the name of the place, I just know where is it at and know how to get there. It is also on convoy. lol I guess that didn't help much. Next time I am there, I will make sure I take note of the name.

Do you always eat at home and don't go out eat much? Next time you have family gathering, don't forget us since we are all cantoneses so we all are family.

LOL @ married him. I just might if he makes enough. (no homo) LOL No happy friday for me this week. I have to work. Getting ready to head to company xmas party. Did you guys have yours yet?
    Happy Monday! haha .. neg all you want. I'm used to you by now. Convoy is literally Asian mecca. So many restaurants that it is hard to choose one.

I mostly eat at home because I know what I put in my dishes. When I do go out to eat I try to pick places with less sodium. Since you are on a bulk, you don't really care about sodium stuff right? LOL! Since we are family you should not be negging me. Families don't neg each other.

How was your Christmas party? What type of food did they serve? Did you also get some for to go? haha. Mine was a couple weeks ago as a luncheon. My company gets cheaper every year. We used to have the Christmas party at night with gifts and stuff but now it is just a regular lunch and you can go back to work if you want to.

How was your weekend? Any hiking?

Originally Posted by TitanChick View Post
    Hi! Welcome! We need more women in this thread.

Happy Monday! haha .. neg all you want. I'm used to you by now. Convoy is literally Asian mecca. So many restaurants that it is hard to choose one.

I mostly eat at home because I know what I put in my dishes. When I do go out to eat I try to pick places with less sodium. Since you are on a bulk, you don't really care about sodium stuff right? LOL! Since we are family you should not be negging me. Families don't neg each other.

How was your Christmas party? What type of food did they serve? Did you also get some for to go? haha. Mine was a couple weeks ago as a luncheon. My company gets cheaper every year. We used to have the Christmas party at night with gifts and stuff but now it is just a regular lunch and you can go back to work if you want to.

How was your weekend? Any hiking?

Hi! Welcome! We need more women in this thread.
    LOL Negged just to negge. Guess what I had yesterday. I went to do the AYCE shabu shabu hot pot. The first 4 rounds they brought out my meats pretty quickly then the next 6 rounds, they kind of taking their time and make wait a little. Was thinking about lowering the tip. LOL There is a reason its called AYCE, don't try to slow down people from eating too much.

X-mas party was fun, we always play games for gift exchange and the gift was provided by the company. Not expensive gift. Like $10-$20 gift and got a bottle of champane as well. Dinner was okay, not fancy at all. Just prime rib and turkey but is open bar the whole time. This is a lot better than what my old company has. My old company which is a thousand times bigger but was cheap. This company is just a start up and is a bit better. Is your company big? Can you hook me up with a new job? LOL I am going to starts job hunting after the new year. Need to find time to work on a resume.

Didn't do anything but work over the weekend. No hiking probably until March or April when there is no snow. How was yours? What did you do?

Morning ladies!!

Monday afternoon flyby! Feels like its been a long day today. Already can't wait for the long weekend.

What's on the gym agenda today?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Monday afternoon flyby! Feels like its been a long day today. Already can't wait for the long weekend.

Yeah today is flying by quick. Shoulders and tris. You?

Yeah today is flying by quick. Shoulders and tris. You?
    Not sure yet. Might try to give some squats a try to see how my back is feeling. I did some deads last week and my back was holding up. If that doesn't feel good then I'll probably do push/pull. My gym is going to be closed Wed and Thurs so I only can only work out once this week

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

LOL Negged just to negge. Guess what I had yesterday. I went to do the AYCE shabu shabu hot pot. The first 4 rounds they brought out my meats pretty quickly then the next 6 rounds, they kind of taking their time and make wait a little. Was thinking about lowering the tip. LOL There is a reason its called AYCE, don't try to slow down people from eating too much.

X-mas party was fun, we always play games for gift exchange and the gift was provided by the company. Not expensive gift. Like $10-$20 gift and got a bottle of champane as well. Dinner was okay, not fancy at all. Just prime rib and turkey but is open bar the whole time. This is a lot better than what my old company has. My old company which is a thousand times bigger but was cheap. This company is just a start up and is a bit better. Is your company big? Can you hook me up with a new job? LOL I am going to starts job hunting after the new year. Need to find time to work on a resume.

Didn't do anything but work over the weekend. No hiking probably until March or April when there is no snow. How was yours? What did you do?

Morning ladies!!
    hahah.. they know that you are a big guy that is why they slowed down. You ate more than the price. Were there a lot of people? I would understand if there were a lot of people and not enough servers.

Hook you up with a new job? What type of job(s) are you looking for? We are on a budget freeze right now. Also, my company loves to lay off people without notice. We have lay offs almost every year. Like I said just marry a rich dude. Be his sugar baby. lol.

I had to work over the weekend fixing the LDAP server with PAM. Had to take care of my mom last Friday because she got sick and other chores. Fun, fun, fun..

Did legs today. Tried out my new versa gripps and they are awesome! They definitely help my grip on RDLs.

Be careful with squats. Just try it out with light weight first and see how your back feels. Squats are not going anywhere so you can do them anytime.

Page 162 of 181 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast