Page 161 of 181 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,830 of 5403
    SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday everyone! Watched Avengers Endgame official trailer this morning and now I cannot concentrate at work. Too excited! Also waiting to watch Captain Marvel in March.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Was a fan of Faye Wong too. But haven't listen to any cantonese musics for a long time now. All the new artists are garbages just like the ones here. The old school artists are the best.

Legend of the Condor Hero and chill? LOL

I don't deadlift anymore. Every time I do it, I can't walk for a couple days. Laying and sitting leg curls is all that i can do now. Good job with the legs session. It will be my turn soon I hope.

I don't have any Canto friends at all except for you guys and my cousins. Its rare to find Canto ppl here where I am at. Most are Taiwanese or Mainland Chinese that only speak mandrian.
    I don't even listen to the new singers. They just take whoever actor or actresses they can find and give them a singing contract even when they have no talent.

Yes I like to watch old movies by myself. They are the best. Nothing wrong sitting at home and chill. You got this! Pretty soon your legs will be so sore that you wish you didn't work out. lol

Do you live by yourself or with family? Well you have us here if you want to bust out your canto!

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Depression and overdose I think.

Truth. Not many Cantonese speaking folks here in San Diego.
    That is so sad. He was a great singer.

Finding a canto person is like winning the lottery. lol. Canto population is very small. Is your wife Cantonese too?

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    let's revive it
    Yes! We just need more people to post.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TGIF!

What you doing this weekend brah?
    Probably need to spend money and do holiday shopping :/ how about you?

let's revive it
    What up schmack! Been a long time. Still training hard?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Friday everyone! Watched Avengers Endgame official trailer this morning and now I cannot concentrate at work. Too excited! Also waiting to watch Captain Marvel in March.

I don't even listen to the new singers. They just take whoever actor or actresses they can find and give them a singing contract even when they have no talent.

Yes I like to watch old movies by myself. They are the best. Nothing wrong sitting at home and chill. You got this! Pretty soon your legs will be so sore that you wish you didn't work out. lol

Do you live by yourself or with family? Well you have us here if you want to bust out your canto!

Finding a canto person is like winning the lottery. lol. Canto population is very small. Is your wife Cantonese too?

I'll have to check out the new Avengers trailer. I saw the new one for Captain Marvel the other night.

My wife's family is teochow/chiuchow, which is an even rarer find but supposedly there's a decent teochow population here in San Diego.

Some gym motivation for you guys haha

Last edited by ABChinaman; 12-07-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, switching back to training...what are you guys' top 3-4 exercises for shoulders, triceps and lats? Since its going to be a longshot for me to get remotely close to the dead and squat numbers I used to hit, I had decided to try training these muscle groups more since they've traditionally been the weakest for me. Here are the exercises that I've typically been doing lately but I want to change things up for a challenge. Because its been a while since I trained I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good exercises.

Shoulders:
    Seated db presses
    DB front raise (standing)
    DB lateral raise (standing)
    Bent over cable lateral raise
    T-bar shoulder press
    I would do seated BB shoulder presses but my gym doesn't have this.

Triceps:
    Close grip BB bench press
    Seated DB overhead tricep extension
    Skull crushers
    Cable pressdowns
    DB kickbacks
    Seated dip machine (at the very end since my triceps are usually fried and I can't do full sets of bodyweight dips and regular dips are usually too hard on my wrists and elbows)

Lats:
    BB or pendlay rows
    DB rows
    Seated wide-grip rows
    Wide-grip lat pressdowns
    Haven't been doing pullups because the PU bars on the squat racks I use aren't wrapped with tape so they tend to tear up my hands. I also don't like doing PUs on those angled bars at the top of most cable machines or those rock-climbing grips.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't deadlift anymore. Every time I do it, I can't walk for a couple days. Laying and sitting leg curls is all that i can do now. Good job with th legs session. It will be my turn soon I hope.

I don't have any Canto friends at all except for you guys and my cousins. Its rare to find Canto ppl here where I am at. Most are Taiwanese or Mainland Chinese that only speak mandrian.
    I go into every local Chinese restaurant and order my food by speaking Cantonese.

LOL, you'll be surprised by how many Canto speaking people there are here in the US. I go to Chicago often and Canto is widely used in Chinatown.

Alright, switching back to training...what are you guys' top 3-4 exercises for shoulders, triceps and lats? Since its going to be a longshot for me to get remotely close to the dead and squat numbers I used to hit, I had decided to try training these muscle groups more since they've traditionally been the weakest for me. Here are the exercises that I've typically been doing lately but I want to change things up for a challenge. Because its been a while since I trained I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good exercises.

Shoulders:
    Seated db presses
    T-bar shoulder press

Triceps:
    Skull crushers
    Cable pressdowns
    DB kickbacks
    Seated dip machine (at the very end since my triceps are usually fried and I can't do full sets of bodyweight dips and regular dips are usually too hard on my wrists and elbows)

Lats:
    BB or pendlay rows
    DB rows
    Seated wide-grip rows
    Wide-grip lat pressdowns
    Haven't been doing pullups because the PU bars on the squat racks I use aren't wrapped with tape so they tend to tear up my hands. I also don't like doing PUs on those angled bars at the top of most cable machines or those rock-climbing grips.
    Nice routine, but I don't train shoulders other doing db benchpress or machine chest press.

I still do DLs but very light 5x6, no squatting because of bad shoulder and knees.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF!

Probably need to spend money and do holiday shopping :/ how about you?

What up schmack! Been a long time. Still training hard?

I'll have to check out the new Avengers trailer. I saw the new one for Captain Marvel the other night.

My wife's family is teochow/chiuchow, which is an even rarer find but supposedly there's a decent teochow population here in San Diego.

Some gym motivation for you guys haha

Not much buddy. Yeah it's been years literally. Training is not what it used to be, went through some things but I'm trying to get back on track.

How about yourself?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I go into every local Chinese restaurant and order my food by speaking Cantonese.

LOL, you'll be surprised by how many Canto speaking people there are here in the US. I go to Chicago often and Canto is widely used in Chinatown.

Nice routine, but I don't train shoulders other doing db benchpress or machine chest press.

I still do DLs but very light 5x6, no squatting because of bad shoulder and knees.
    Love speaking chinese whether is canto or mando in chinese resturant because I feel like they treat you better especially at the Woo.

Not much buddy. Yeah it's been years literally. Training is not what it used to be, went through some things but I'm trying to get back on track.

How about yourself?

Same here. I am basically on a try to not get out of control bulk mode.

Happy Monday ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Yes I met some chiuchow people too during college. Pretty cool dialect.

Shoulders:
    Seated db presses
    T-bar shoulder press

Triceps:
    Skull crushers
    Cable pressdowns
    DB kickbacks

Lats:
    BB or pendlay rows
    DB rows
    Seated wide-grip rows
    Wide-grip lat pressdowns
    Nice routine! I don't know how you guys do it but I took two exercises from each category (shoulders, triceps and lats) and I was dying when I got home. My upper body was sore the next day. Props to you for doing that many exercises.

Awwww why did you have to mess it up? LOL. I was just making myself feel special for being Canto. You are lucky that you get to travel. I don't even go to the Chinatown in LA. I mostly work or at the gym. Gotta pay the bills.

Love speaking chinese whether is canto or mando in chinese resturant because I feel like they treat you better especially at the Woo.

Same here. I am basically on a try to not get out of control bulk mode.

Happy Monday ladies!!
    Happy Monday Evo! I cannot tell the difference at Woo. I have seen the employees there fight with their customers. I like speaking canto too when possible. Sometimes I forget how to translate from English to Canto if I don't speak it often. One time I went to this Seafood restaurant for pick up and the guy at the register spoke Spanish to me. LOL! I replied back in Spanish and he was shocked.

How was your weekend? Did you work out?

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Shoulders:
    Seated db presses
    T-bar shoulder press

Triceps:
    Skull crushers
    Cable pressdowns
    DB kickbacks

Lats:
    BB or pendlay rows
    DB rows
    Seated wide-grip rows
    Wide-grip lat pressdowns
    Missed this post. I don't really train arms that much espcially bicepts. I only stick with the basic with shoulders. But my all time go to is BB press whether is sitting or standing. That is my bread and butter for shoulder along with shrugs, front, rear and lateral raises.

As for LAT, pull down. I used to throw in pull up sometimes but my right side is over compensating from my weak left side due to my minor tear.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Yes I met some chiuchow people too during college. Pretty cool dialect.

Nice routine! I don't know how you guys do it but I took two exercises from each category (shoulders, triceps and lats) and I was dying when I got home. My upper body was sore the next day. Props to you for doing that many exercises.

Awwww why did you have to mess it up? LOL. I was just making myself feel special for being Canto. You are lucky that you get to travel. I don't even go to the Chinatown in LA. I mostly work or at the gym. Gotta pay the bills.

Happy Monday Evo! I cannot tell the difference at Woo. I have seen the employees there fight with their customers. I like speaking canto too when possible. Sometimes I forget how to translate from English to Canto if I don't speak it often. One time I went to this Seafood restaurant for pick up and the guy at the register spoke Spanish to me. LOL! I replied back in Spanish and he was shocked.

How was your weekend? Did you work out?
    The Woo is one of the ghetto place to eat. LOL Each Woo that I go to is different. I hated the one in Vegas. They never get your order right. And the waiter will be like "okay, sure, yes" and still mess up the order. I have seen some place where they are rude and no customer service skills at all. The only that I go to now is bit different. The foods are decent and some dishs are tasty, price is reasonable and the service is not too bad. That is why I am the president and CEO of the Cheap Asian Crew. LOL

LOL @ speaking spanish. I get that a lot at work too. Spanish speaking customer always asked if I speak spanish because we get many tourist from Mexico. I am with you about forgetting how to translate too. Is like if you don't use then you lose it. That is how I lost my vietnamese. Wish I had people that I can keep speaking with when I was a kid.

My weekend is pretty much the same every week. Not thing special unless I do some epic hikes. How was yours? What did you do? I did workout over the weekend but workouts arent' as intense and as long as before because I am in the fat/bulk mode. I hate cold weather, it makes me feel lazy as hell. I am just going to enjoy eating until after the new year. Hopefully by then, I will be mentally ready for a clean cut again. I was doing great for about 8 months this year until late September and I starts slacking off. I think I got burn out eating the same bland foods for so long and just said fk it.

How was your training??

Tuesday fly-by! Missed yesterday due to a training workshop.

Nice routine! I don't know how you guys do it but I took two exercises from each category (shoulders, triceps and lats) and I was dying when I got home. My upper body was sore the
    Missed this post. I don't really train arms that much espcially bicepts. I only stick with the basic with shoulders. But my all time go to is BB press whether is sitting or standing. That is my bread and butter for shoulder along with shrugs, front, rear and lateral raises.

As for LAT, pull down. I used to throw in pull up sometimes but my right side is over compensating from my weak left side due to my minor tear.
    Thanks. I guess I should try working in standing BB shoulder presses again, or do them on a Smith machine. Really wish we had a seated free-moving BB shoulder press.

Anyone have any other unique exercises for shoulders, tris or lats? Even though I haven't intensely trained for years the exercises I've been doing lately aren't really getting me sore.

The Woo is one of the ghetto place to eat. LOL Each Woo that I go to is different. I hated the one in Vegas. They never get your order right. And the waiter will be like "okay, sure, yes" and still mess up the order. I have seen some place where they are rude and no customer service skills at all. The only that I go to now is bit different. The foods are decent and some dishs are tasty, price is reasonable and the service is not too bad. That is why I am the president and CEO of the Cheap Asian Crew. LOL
    We have some Sam Woo's in SD? lol. The only one I know is inside the Ranch 99 on Clairemont Mesa

How about yourself?
    Glad to hear you're getting back on track man! I pretty much had 5 years off from the gym between getting married, starting a family, and working. Its been nice working out again, though I won't get anywhere near where I was in my late 20's lol.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Thanks. I guess I should try working in standing BB shoulder presses again, or do them on a Smith machine. Really wish we had a seated free-moving BB shoulder press.

Anyone have any other unique exercises for shoulders, tris or lats? Even though I haven't intensely trained for years the exercises I've been doing lately aren't really getting me sore.

We have some Sam Woo's in SD? lol. The only one I know is inside the Ranch 99 on Clairemont Mesa

Glad to hear you're getting back on track man! I pretty much had 5 years off from the gym between getting married, starting a family, and working. Its been nice working out again, though I won't get anywhere near where I was in my late 20's lol.
    Yep that is the only Woo that I like. I was referring to other Woo from other places. Didn't train yesterday. Took my pwo, got to the gym and sat in my car messing on fb. Was not feeling it at all. Might take the rest of the month off and starts on the 1st.

LOL @ speaking spanish. I get that a lot at work too. Spanish speaking customer always asked if I speak spanish because we get many tourist from Mexico. I am with you about forgetting how to translate too. Is like if you don't use then you lose it. That is how I lost my vietnamese. Wish I had people that I can keep speaking with when I was a kid.

My weekend is pretty much the same every week. Not thing special unless I do some epic hikes. How was yours? What did you do? I did workout over the weekend but workouts arent' as intense and as long as before because I am in the fat/bulk mode. I hate cold weather, it makes me feel lazy as hell. I am just going to enjoy eating until after the new year. Hopefully by then, I will be mentally ready for a clean cut again. I was doing great for about 8 months this year until late September and I starts slacking off. I think I got burn out eating the same bland foods for so long and just said fk it.

How was your training??
    Happy Tuesday! Nothing wrong with Cheap Asian Crew. Sometimes the cheapest and dirtiest places have some of the best foods. Well not that dirty. Lol. You gotta do what you gotta do to save money. At least you know Vietnamese. I only know some bad words and some food items from friends.

I took my dog for a 6 mile hike last weekend. He's been eating good food and getting a bit hefty. I also did the usual like any other weekends - grocery shopping, laundry and clean my place. Nothing exciting. I agree with you. This December is colder than the other December's but we are spoiled in Cali. We should be happy that we are getting rain and cold weathers.

So you are going to hibernate for the rest of the winter? Lol. You don't have to eat bland food all the time. You can eat good food but just in moderation. I eat fattening food too but in small amounts and I like to swim or jog. Like you said, after eating so much bland food you start to hate it and say fk it. Just take it one day at a time. No rush.

I did legs yesterday but didn't have enough time to do a lot because had a meeting at 1pm. Mon - legs, Tue - arms, chest and back, Thurs - legs and Fri - shoulders, tris, biceps, and lats. I was so hungry last night that I made some on choy and orange chicken. Yummy!!!

Sorry I don't have any unique exercises. I am just copying off of you guys. Lol!!!

Happy Tuesday! Nothing wrong with Cheap Asian Crew. Sometimes the cheapest and dirtiest places have some of the best foods. Well not that dirty. Lol. You gotta do what you gotta do to save money. At least you know Vietnamese. I only know some bad words and some food items from friends.

I took my dog for a 6 mile hike last weekend. He's been eating good food and getting a bit hefty. I also did the usual like any other weekends - grocery shopping, laundry and clean my place. Nothing exciting. I agree with you. This December is colder than the other December's but we are spoiled in Cali. We should be happy that we are getting rain and cold weathers.

So you are going to hibernate for the rest of the winter? Lol. You don't have to eat bland food all the time. You can eat good food but just in moderation. I eat fattening food too but in small amounts and I like to swim or jog. Like you said, after eating so much bland food you start to hate it and say fk it. Just take it one day at a time. No rush.

I did legs yesterday but didn't have enough time to do a lot because had a meeting at 1pm. Mon - legs, Tue - arms, chest and back, Thurs - legs and Fri - shoulders, tris, biceps, and lats. I was so hungry last night that I made some on choy and orange chicken. Yummy!!!
    *fist bump* Want to join my Cheap Asian Crew? LOL Totally agreed. Some of the cheap and a whole in the wall type of place got the best foods. As long you know how to order viet foods then you're good to go. LOL

What kind of dog do you have? Six miles hike? Did you see any snow? Where did you hike? I need to finish the SoCal 6 packs next year. Plan to complete all 6 within 3 months window and check that off my bucket list and then plan to hike Whitney.

We are spoiled with the nice SoCal weather. That is why I would never live any where else other than SoCal. SoCal is the best Cal too.

I eat bland foods because is easy to prepare. I was eating hard boil eggs and tilapia for weeks straight that it gets to a point that I wanted to phew just smelling it. So that is when I gave up and became fat. .. Going to modify the diet a bit on the next round next month. I probably won't go full hybernating mode because it will get out of hand. I will still train but probably not that often. I been skipping on cardio too so definitely need to get back on that at least to maintenance it.

I was suppose to do legs yesterday too but my back wasn't having it so that also lead me to skip it. Still not feeling that good today either but I will skip squat and do some leg extension/curls/press and cardio.

Orange chicken? Nom nom nom... You know where to get the best orange chicken right? lol

Yep that is the only Woo that I like. I was referring to other Woo from other places. Didn't train yesterday. Took my pwo, got to the gym and sat in my car messing on fb. Was not feeling it at all. Might take the rest of the month off and starts on the 1st.
    I'm dreading going to the gym after the new year. Its going to be packed and you'll have to fight for equipment.

One of these days after my back is healed up and you're feeling good we should train at 24 or wherever we can get in without being hassled about getting a membership.

What kind of dog do you have? Six miles hike? Did you see any snow? Where did you hike? I need to finish the SoCal 6 packs next year. Plan to complete all 6 within 3 months window and check that off my bucket list and then plan to hike Whitney.
    Strong hiking crew

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

I'm dreading going to the gym after the new year. Its going to be packed and you'll have to fight for equipment.

One of these days after my back is healed up and you're feeling good we should train at 24 or wherever we can get in without being hassled about getting a membership.

Strong hiking crew
    Am I the only one looking forward to see the new year resolutionists? LOL I want to see some new face and not the same old people all the time. LOL I don't mind at all since the time I nornally train is after the 5PM crowd. We should do a meet up session at Metroflex in Temacula. Best gym that I ever trained at. If I live close to up there, I would definitely train there isntead of 24hrs.

Hiking is fun bro. You'll hate hit while you hike, but once you summit, you feel amazing. Every time I hike, I always ask myself why am I doing this ****ting cause I feel like dying, but when I summit, I was like ****t, this is awesome.

*fist bump* Want to join my Cheap Asian Crew? LOL Totally agreed. Some of the cheap and a whole in the wall type of place got the best foods. As long you know how to order viet foods then you're good to go. LOL

We are spoiled with the nice SoCal weather. That is why I would never live any where else other than SoCal. SoCal is the best Cal too.

I eat bland foods because is easy to prepare. I was eating hard boil eggs and tilapia for weeks straight that it gets to a point that I wanted to phew just smelling it. So that is when I gave up and became fat. .. Going to modify the diet a bit on the next round next month. I probably won't go full hybernating mode because it will get out of hand. I will still train but probably not that often. I been skipping on cardio too so definitely need to get back on that at least to maintenance it.

I was suppose to do legs yesterday too but my back wasn't having it so that also lead me to skip it. Still not feeling that good today either but I will skip squat and do some leg extension/curls/press and cardio.

Orange chicken? Nom nom nom... You know where to get the best orange chicken right? lol
    **fistbump back** I'm already in the Cheap Asian Crew. haha.

My dog is half chihuahua/basenji. Super hyper so I constantly need to walk him to get his energy out. See the snow? Where do you think we are? 雪山飛� We went to the back side of Mission Trails where we just kept on walking and walking just following the sign trail. What is the SoCal 6 packs? Never heard of it. What do you have to do to complete all 6?

Yep SoCal is the best Cal! I agree 100%. Don't care what other people say. lol Modifying your diet is fine just don't give up! Do we need to go to your place and kick your butt to get you back on track? hahah.. just kidding. Walking is great cardio too. Don't have to kill yourself over intense cardio.

Take is easy on your back. There will always be days for you to train. Listen to your body. The best orange chicken is at my house. LOL!!!! Just kidding. Where can I get the best orange chicken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzR04oLOx0 (youtube tag not working?)

Strong hiking crew
    LOL! You would hate me then if you met me when I was younger. I used to jog up the hiking trails all the way to the top and back down. Now I just walk because the impact is pretty great on my back when I jog or run. Hiking is awesome. I love looking over the city once up there. A sense of peace.

What do you usually do for Cardio? Does your wife also lift?

Am I the only one looking forward to see the new year resolutionists? LOL I want to see some new face and not the same old people all the time. LOL I don't mind at all since the time I nornally train is after the 5PM crowd. We should do a meet up session at Metroflex in Temacula. Best gym that I ever trained at. If I live close to up there, I would definitely train there isntead of 24hrs.

Hiking is fun bro. You'll hate hit while you hike, but once you summit, you feel amazing. Every time I hike, I always ask myself why am I doing this ****ting cause I feel like dying, but when I summit, I was like ****t, this is awesome.
    I am not driving to Temecula to go lift. I'd rather use the money you would spend on gas to drive to and back from there and eat instead lol

True on seeing new faces, but that will only last for like 2 weeks.

I used to hike more when I was in Oregon. The only place I've really been to here in San Diego is just Torrey Pines.

My dog is half chihuahua/basenji. Super hyper so I constantly need to walk him to get his energy out. See the snow? Where do you think we are? 雪山飛� We went to the back side of Mission Trails where we just kept on walking and walking just following the sign trail. What is the SoCal 6 packs? Never heard of it. What do you have to do to complete all 6?

Yep SoCal is the best Cal! I agree 100%. Don't care what other people say. lol Modifying your diet is fine just don't give up! Do we need to go to your place and kick your butt to get you back on track? hahah.. just kidding. Walking is great cardio too. Don't have to kill yourself over intense cardio.

Take is easy on your back. There will always be days for you to train. Listen to your body. The best orange chicken is at my house. LOL!!!! Just kidding. Where can I get the best orange chicken?

Fixed

For YT links you need to do [you tube]"link code"[/you tube] (but don't put the space between "you" and "tube"). The "link code" is the backend of the html (after v="______"). e.g., for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7RSUG1zib0 you would just use y7RSUG1zib0
    Last edited by ABChinaman; 12-11-2018 at 04:11 PM.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

LOL Werd. Our CAC is growing bigger. Except for Hosum, he is not part of this crew.

雪山飛� No, that is too extreme and I don't like the cold. LOL Mission trails is nice, you can pretty much hike forever with that trail and it isn't diffcult at all.

The SoCal 6 packs consist of Mt Wilson, Cucamonga Peak, Mt Baldy, San Bernardino Peak, San Jacinto and Gorgonio. You can get a certificated once you completed all 6 but you have to pay for it. Who needs that? I can complete all 6 and take pic of each one is more of my thing as the CEO of Cheap Asian Crew. LOL A lot of people hike these 6 peaks to train for Whitney, Pacific Crest trail and other big mountains and etc.

Definitely has to listen to my body from on out and not force it. Goal is to stay injure free while staying healthy.

The best orange chicken is at Panda Express. LOL They have the best orange chicken besides your house which non of us has tried. lol

I am not driving to Temecula to go lift. I'd rather use the money you would spend on gas to drive to and back from there and eat instead lol

True on seeing new faces, but that will only last for like 2 weeks.

I used to hike more when I was in Oregon. The only place I've really been to here in San Diego is just Torrey Pines.

Fixed

For YT links you need to do [you tube]"link code"[/you tube] (but don't put the space between "you" and "tube"). The "link code" is the backend of the html (after v="______"). e.g., for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7RSUG1zib0 you would just use y7RSUG1zib0
    It is pretty far, but I go there like once a month to train. I really like that gym. Did you hike in the snow in Oregon? Have you hike at the Potatoe Chip yet?

LOL! You would hate me then if you met me when I was younger. I used to jog up the hiking trails all the way to the top and back down. Now I just walk because the impact is pretty great on my back when I jog or run. Hiking is awesome. I love looking over the city once up there. A sense of peace.

What do you usually do for Cardio? Does your wife also lift?
    Ah, trail running can be fun. I think I've only ever done it once or twice unless you count high school cross country running in the Arizona desert haha

I don't do any cardio and haven't for years just hard to get motivated and have the time to go jogging. Work and family doesn't leave you with much free time left in a day. My wife used to workout a lot before we got married and had our son. I guess we both fell into the laziness trap haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

It is pretty far, but I go there like once a month to train. I really like that gym. Did you hike in the snow in Oregon? Have you hike at the Potatoe Chip yet?
    No, never hiked in the snow and don't think you really can because the roads will be closed off to all the major state parks and hiking trails.

Nope to Potato Chip. We've really only gone to Torrey Pines like a handful of times. Its hard to go hiking with a kid. I used to carry him in one of those hiking carriers when my son was like 1-2, but there is no way I'm going to strap 40lbs of kid to my back now and hike. Now that he is 4/older I think going out for a hike would be even more difficult because he would ask to be carried once he starts getting tired of walking. No thanks

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

No, never hiked in the snow and don't think you really can because the roads will be closed off to all the major state parks and hiking trails.

Nope to Potato Chip. We've really only gone to Torrey Pines like a handful of times. Its hard to go hiking with a kid. I used to carry him in one of those hiking carriers when my son was like 1-2, but there is no way I'm going to strap 40lbs of kid to my back now and hike. Now that he is 4/older I think going out for a hike would be even more difficult because he would ask to be carried once he starts getting tired of walking. No thanks
    Just carry your kid with one of this. LOL

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just carry your kid with one of this. LOL

[img]https://www.orientaloutpost.com/MomSonS.jpg[img]
    Good times, I remember carrying you like that when we went hiking...

Happy Hump Day!

Thank you!

LOL Werd. Our CAC is growing bigger. Except for Hosum, he is not part of this crew.

雪山飛� No, that is too extreme and I don't like the cold. LOL Mission trails is nice, you can pretty much hike forever with that trail and it isn't diffcult at all.

The SoCal 6 packs consist of Mt Wilson, Cucamonga Peak, Mt Baldy, San Bernardino Peak, San Jacinto and Gorgonio. You can get a certificated once you completed all 6 but you have to pay for it. Who needs that? I can complete all 6 and take pic of each one is more of my thing as the CEO of Cheap Asian Crew. LOL A lot of people hike these 6 peaks to train for Whitney, Pacific Crest trail and other big mountains and etc.

Definitely has to listen to my body from on out and not force it. Goal is to stay injure free while staying healthy.

The best orange chicken is at Panda Express. LOL They have the best orange chicken besides your house which non of us has tried. lol
    Hosum is the Rich Asian Crew. Oh the 6 packs sounds fun. You can just do each one every weekend and you will be done in no time. It really does not matter if you pay for it or just doing it for yourself with pics. The whole point is that you accomplished it.

I tried the orange chicken at Panda Express. It is packed with sodium. Lol. After cooking so long at home that I am not very used to eating fast food chains.

Ah, trail running can be fun. I think I've only ever done it once or twice unless you count high school cross country running in the Arizona desert haha

I don't do any cardio and haven't for years just hard to get motivated and have the time to go jogging. Work and family doesn't leave you with much free time left in a day. My wife used to workout a lot before we got married and had our son. I guess we both fell into the laziness trap haha

IMO work and family are more important than anything else. Exercise is good too but it can be flexible. Most of the time we just have to sacrifice sleep in order to fit everything into our schedule.

LOL.. you know carrying your son might not be a bad idea when hiking. Think of this way, he will make your squats and jogging lighter since you already are used to 40lbs on you. He will make you stronger.

Happy Hump Day!

Thank you!

Hosum is the Rich Asian Crew. Oh the 6 packs sounds fun. You can just do each one every weekend and you will be done in no time. It really does not matter if you pay for it or just doing it for yourself with pics. The whole point is that you accomplished it.

I tried the orange chicken at Panda Express. It is packed with sodium. Lol. After cooking so long at home that I am not very used to eating fast food chains.
    No way, I'm very frugal and only spend when experimenting things that I believe is unique. In the end, enjoy life because what is money when you pass.

lol

Happy Hump Day!

Thank you!

Hosum is the Rich Asian Crew.

IMO work and family are more important than anything else. Exercise is good too but it can be flexible. Most of the time we just have to sacrifice sleep in order to fit everything into our schedule.

LOL.. you know carrying your son might not be a bad idea when hiking. Think of this way, he will make your squats and jogging lighter since you already are used to 40lbs on you. He will make you stronger.
    Someone needs to photoshop this. Evo can be Ken Jeong lol

Yeah, still no thanks on carrying him while on a hike!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

LOL Is that why your knees have tendinitis now?

Happy Hump Day!

Thank you!

Hosum is definitely in the Crazy Rich Asian Crew while we are on the Crazy Broke Asian Crew. Wish I know that feels.

Yeah most fast food chains are filled with sodium but Panda really know how to cook their orange chicken. So when do we get to try this home cook orange chicken of yours?

6 hours sleep crew here.

No way, I'm very frugal and only spend when experimenting things that I believe is unique. In the end, enjoy life because what is money when you pass.
    True. Wish I have the opportunity to be like this.

lol

Someone needs to photoshop this. Evo can be Ken Jeong lol

Yeah, still no thanks on carrying him while on a hike!
    Be a Han soldier brah.

Happy Hump Day ladies!!

Guess where I went for lunch guises.

Guess where I went for lunch guises.

nom nom nom

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

@Evo and @Swimfit

Have either of you ever been to this spot thats closing down?

https://fox5sandiego.com/2018/12/12/...to-close-down/

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Page 161 of 181 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast