Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MakeIt95 View Post
    Idk how to tell this guy im not interesting in joining and to leave me alone. I tried to hint @ him saying im planning on going to college in January but this was his reply

"Lets hit the marines first, and let me help you pay for college"

What say/do bruhs?
    I'm 99% sure this is a mole's shed, but in the event it isn't, jus tell him, "Listen, I appreciate you for trying to get me to join, but I'm not sure that's the right option for me right now. I know, I know, the Marines will do this, do that, send me here and I'll see x, y and z, but I feel comfortable being free. I make my own rules, do what I want within reason and can leave and not look back. Joining the Marines doesn't afford me those same options and truth be told, I'd like to live a little before I decide to join....IF ever. Please, respect my wishes and let me decide on my own. Pressuring me won't help. Thank you."

That's it....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakeIt95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nvm got him to get off my back guys! @ least for another 2 years told him "I plan on trying out college for 2 years to see if school is right for me, if it doesnt work out then i'll give my second options a chance "Military/trade schools/etc" and told him i would hit him up after 2 years of college if i don't get "aid/support" to finish at Uni.

"phew" Got off for hanging on him to. Told him i was at school and they confiscate our phones if we're not in by break time (lol yeah right, and im sitting at home miscing).

CLOSE CALL BUT WE SAFE MISC!

edit: He just sent me "now im a back up huh? thats cool, because im only here for 9 more months and then you will have a new recruit. But its okay just focus on getting qualified first because right now your DQ" (he said more but i basically summarized it)

And now i just went NC on him

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Idk how to tell this guy im not interesting in joining and to leave me alone. I tried to hint @ him saying im planning on going to college in January but this was his reply

"Lets hit the marines first, and let me help you pay for college"

What say/do bruhs?
    Tell him you are a homosexual.

EDIT: Ok that was changed 3 years ago. Still not allowed in my country.

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nvm got him to get off my back guys! @ least for another 2 years told him "I plan on trying out college for 2 years to see if school is right for me, if it doesnt work out then i'll give my second options a chance "Military/trade schools/etc" and told him i would hit him up after 2 years of college if i don't get "aid/support" to finish at Uni.

"phew" Got off for hanging on him to. Told him i was at school and they confiscate our phones if we're not in by break time (lol yeah right, and im sitting at home miscing).

CLOSE CALL BUT WE SAFE MISC!
    in b4 recruiter shows up at your house tomorrow
    " You're either motivated by a dream or a nightmare."

*USC Trojans - New York Giants*

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was all setup to join and they lost the paperwork from the Pysch evaluation. I never heard from them again.

BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NS1234 View Post
    tell him you joined ISIS
    died lol

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    I'm 99% sure this is a mole's shed, but in the event it isn't, jus tell him, "Listen, I appreciate you for trying to get me to join but lease, respect my wishes and let me decide on my own. Pressuring me won't help. Thank you."

That's it....
    Fukk all that middle stuff, it just allows him to try and counter every point. Plus don't say "I'm not sure its the right option" say, "its just not the right option for me right now." If he hears "I'm not sure" hes' gonna try and change your mind.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell him you are joining the Army instead because they have cooler commercials.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, stop lying to a Marine recruiter. This is the gayest thing I've ever seen on the Misc. that doesn't involve a guy who can't figure out how to handle a sloot. Just tell him no, you are not interested, you will not be interested, you are taking your life in another direction, and that it's time to terminate the relationship and that you expect him to stop contacting you.

"I got rid of him for 2 years!" LOL. Just own up and get rid of him forever or return your cawk for a refund.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Fukk all that middle stuff, it just allows him to try and counter every point. Plus don't say "I'm not sure its the right option" say, "its just not the right option for me right now." If he hears "I'm not sure" hes' gonna try and change your mind.
    Not if he doesn't pick up the phone or respond to his reply. I would've said that, then called it done.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BreakToBuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    Thank him for his service and then tell him in no uncertain words to never contact you again. This isn't rocket surgery...
    This. Be respectful though, that is a horrible rough job.

But yeah, homie needs to leave you the f alone.
    5/3/1

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Not if he doesn't pick up the phone or respond to his reply. I would've said that, then called it done.
    fair enough. I know you were trying to be polite but with pushy recruiters and unsure kids the kid just needs to say "sorry not interested" . He doesn't owe the guy any explanation and in providing one just gives the guy an opportunity to counter every one of his points.