ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Any Suggestions?

Well i need some supplements cause i have none, so i have this in my cart, i would like suggestions if anyone have used any to tell me if they are good, or which is better.

1. Cellucor: COR-Performance Whey
    2. Cellucor: C4 Extreme
    3. iForce Nutrition: Tribulus 2400
    4. MusclePharm: Glutamine
    5.Dymatize: Creatine

would liek to know if they are good, or if there is some better.

MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ItzJesusp View Post
    Well i need some supplements cause i have none, so i have this in my cart, i would like suggestions if anyone have used any to tell me if they are good, or which is better.

I would toss the tribulus and the glutamine. There's really no need for either. Trib will improve your libido, maybe, and glutamine is unnecessary for you to supplement as a healthy individual. Otherwise, the rest looks good. There are probably some better priced creatine's out there, but you've got a great pre workout, solid protein, and creatine.

Look into a fish oil (Controlled Labs Oximega) and a multivitamin (Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Gaspari Anavite, Animal Pak), and you should be solid.

Some other protein choices to consider would be: PES Select, CL ProNom23, San Titanium Whey, BPI Whey Hd, XF UP2.0, BB.com Protogen.
    Some other Pre-workout choices to consider would be: CL White flood reborn, San Fierce Domination, BPI 1mr Vortex, Gaspari SuperPump 3.0, iForce MAXout, ErgoGenix Ergoblast, ANS Ritual, BB.com Riot, BB.com Platinum Scream
    Some non-stim Pre-workouts to look at: CL White Pump, iForce Hemavol, ANS Dilate, Bulk agmatine/citrulline/nitrates, soon to be SAN Megatron.

Lots of great things to think about there brother.
    [Complete]Gaspari Detonate XT + Carnipure Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163146851

CURRENT LOG - 12 Week Clear Muscle Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769861&pagenumber=

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MDBallDAY View Post
    I would toss the tribulus and the glutamine. There's really no need for either. Trib will improve your libido, maybe, and glutamine is unnecessary for you to supplement as a healthy individual. Otherwise, the rest looks good. There are probably some better priced creatine's out there, but you've got a great pre workout, solid protein, and creatine.

Look into a fish oil (Controlled Labs Oximega) and a multivitamin (Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Gaspari Anavite, Animal Pak), and you should be solid.

Some other protein choices to consider would be: PES Select, CL ProNom23, San Titanium Whey, BPI Whey Hd, XF UP2.0, BB.com Protogen.
    Some other Pre-workout choices to consider would be: CL White flood reborn, San Fierce Domination, BPI 1mr Vortex, Gaspari SuperPump 3.0, iForce MAXout, ErgoGenix Ergoblast, ANS Ritual, BB.com Riot, BB.com Platinum Scream
    Some non-stim Pre-workouts to look at: CL White Pump, iForce Hemavol, ANS Dilate, Bulk agmatine/citrulline/nitrates, soon to be SAN Megatron.

thanks, one question, isint tribulus for my body to produce more testosterone? isint that necesarry i mean more testosterone will give me more strenth, right? the glutamine i was reading like what its for i thought it was good, what are some fish oil and multi vitamin that you would recomend, ive only been in the gym 3 months and ive only been taking amp creatine 189 also i took beyond raw ravage pre-workout ant it helped me lose my belly fat, i mean im guessing it was that.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well you do not really need supplements for anything? Can they help. Absolutely but they are not necessary
    Diet and Training are necessary Supplements are not

As far as your choices they are good, but IMO a Multi and Fishoil would be FAR superior over a tribulus or Glutamine product which do not have much merit to them

I would add in Oxi-Omega as a fishoil and Orange Triad/Animal Pak for a Multi instead of those 2 products.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tribulus doesn't really boost testosterone. Even if it did, a testosterone boost doesn't actually improve results. Nothing natural will boost test enough to do that. Glutamine is only useful for burn victims, extreme endurance athletes and the like.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

so are these good fish oils?

Axis Labs Citrus Omega

i can take out the glutamine and put these in my cart?

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Axis Labs Citrus Omega

That or Controlled Labs Oxi Omegas.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MDBallDAY View Post

Thanks for the Love. Watermelon and Mojito are hitting the warehouses as we speak, and pineapple mango is killing it inf lavor department

TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Axis Labs Citrus Omega

Either that or Controlled Labs Orange Oximega.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

thanks guys im gonna add those to my cart and remove the glutamine then

thanks guys im gonna add those to my cart and remove the glutamine then
    Remove the tribulus as well.

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Remove the tribulus as well.
    anything else you recomend?

beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000) beameupscotty is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's your diet like? I have a friend who is 22 and eats nothing. He takes supplements and can't figure out why he is getting no results. Supplements will aid you but only after nutrition is covered. Spend your money on meat and grains, then get some basics as mentioned above (creatine, whey, fish oil, maybe a pwo).

anything else you recomend?
    Nope. Everything else is fine.

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)

1. Cellucor: COR-Performance -Whey is a great whey protein at a good price also has a great flavor I would go with that or ON gold standard
    2. Cellucor: C4 Extreme - is a good pre workout I also like hemavol and kotic it ust depends on my mood
    3. iForce Nutrition: Tribulus 2400 - personally at your age I wouldn't use it it seams like a waste of money
    4. MusclePharm: Glutamine - I would just do a BCAA product like Extend or Amino EFP anything with a 2 1 1 ratio works well.
    5.Dymatize: Creatine - any monohydrate creatine works well but I'm currently using powdered krealklyn I always prefer powder over pill

And always make sure you have your diet in check that is the number one mistake with a lot of people, I would also add a good multi vitamin. Better yep get rid of the natural test booster and buy a multi vitamin.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    That or Controlled Labs Oxi Omegas.
    Either that or Controlled Labs Orange Oximega.
    There's also Controlled Labs Orange Oximega Fish Oil.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by beameupscotty View Post
    What's your diet like? I have a friend who is 22 and eats nothing. He takes supplements and can't figure out why he is getting no results. Supplements will aid you but only after nutrition is covered. Spend your money on meat and grains, then get some basics as mentioned above (creatine, whey, fish oil, maybe a pwo).
    my diet is ok i guess, i dont drink soda or juice just water and sometimes milk, i eat plenty of food not to much greasy food, alot of beans.

Nope. Everything else is fine.
    thanks.

Originally Posted by schneppy07 View Post
    1. Cellucor: COR-Performance -Whey is a great whey protein at a good price also has a great flavor I would go with that or ON gold standard
    2. Cellucor: C4 Extreme - is a good pre workout I also like hemavol and kotic it ust depends on my mood
    3. iForce Nutrition: Tribulus 2400 - personally at your age I wouldn't use it it seams like a waste of money
    4. MusclePharm: Glutamine - I would just do a BCAA product like Extend or Amino EFP anything with a 2 1 1 ratio works well.
    5.Dymatize: Creatine - any monohydrate creatine works well but I'm currently using powdered krealklyn I always prefer powder over pill

And always make sure you have your diet in check that is the number one mistake with a lot of people, I would also add a good multi vitamin. Better yep get rid of the natural test booster and buy a multi vitamin.
    well i got ride of the lutamine and added Axis Labs Citrus Omega fish oil

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    There's also Controlled Labs Orange Oximega Fish Oil.
    im going with Axis Labs Citrus Omega for now, thanks

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good choices on dropping the glutamine and tribulus your wallet will thank you
    Very simple and good stack now buddy
    let me know how you like your cellucor products.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Good choices on dropping the glutamine and tribulus your wallet will thank you
    Very simple and good stack now buddy
    let me know how you like your cellucor products.
    will do, not going to buy it yet cause i have to wait for my friend to send me the money on paypal but i will give my feed back

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty decent cart there dude! No real need for tribulus or the glutamine, though.

And if you aren't dead set on a particular pre-workout and can wait around a week this will be floating around within the next 7-10 days at what I suspect should be a good price

Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    Pretty decent cart there dude! No real need for tribulus or the glutamine, though.

And if you aren't dead set on a particular pre-workout and can wait around a week this will be floating around within the next 7-10 days at what I suspect should be a good price
    what are the specs of it?

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what are the specs of it?
    check it out here
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000) Lewwwiss is just really nice. (+1000)

Drop all of it except creatine. Never rated cellucor, C4 is awful and way too expensive, all it is is creatine nitrate BA and caffiene which you can buy in bulk very cheap rest is chit ingredients. Go with a creatine, fish oil and multi. Staples for most on here
    Protein, multi, fish oil crew

Wear hoodie while lifting crew

Chelsea FC <3

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Axis Labs Citrus Omega

Our fish oil is of very great quality and very affordable. It also has a bit of added vitamin E. This is definitely a staple in my everyday life for general health.
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951

Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shunn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whey Protein and Aminoacids its all you need buddy. Pre workouts are waste of money, so is L Glutamine and Tribulus.

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    check it out here
    looks nice

Originally Posted by Lewwwiss View Post
    Drop all of it except creatine. Never rated cellucor, C4 is awful and way too expensive, all it is is creatine nitrate BA and caffiene which you can buy in bulk very cheap rest is chit ingredients. Go with a creatine, fish oil and multi. Staples for most on here
    if c4 is awful why did it win preworkout of the year? i tasted once the c4 and it helped me in the gym its not bad.

Originally Posted by ManWithNoName93 View Post
    Our fish oil is of very great quality and very affordable. It also has a bit of added vitamin E. This is definitely a staple in my everyday life for general health.
    i will get those.

Originally Posted by Shunn View Post
    Whey Protein and Aminoacids its all you need buddy. Pre workouts are waste of money, so is L Glutamine and Tribulus.
    pre workout helps alot, i mean at leat to me it helps gives me more enrgy and to thos final reps that i think i cant any more it focuses me more and i can get more reps. but that just me not everybody is the same