BeeryB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Names of Tall Women Bikini Competitors.. ?

Hi!
    I'm fairly new to weight lifting and LOVE it! I'd like to find some bikini competitors to follow/be inspired by who are around my height - 5'11". Can someone suggest some names to look up? I can't seem to find much on Google.

Thank you!

InvictDeity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeeryB View Post
    Hi!
    I'm fairly new to weight lifting and LOVE it! I'd like to find some bikini competitors to follow/be inspired by who are around my height - 5'11". Can someone suggest some names to look up? I can't seem to find much on Google.

Thank you!
    I'd really like to know that as well. I'm 5'11 + and I don't really want to get too bulky, but it would be nice to have something to strive towards!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you google results of specific shows, you can see who was in the classes and usually pictures. Classes E and F are the taller classes.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rekenn256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    npcnewsonline .com, look under contest. Plenty of pics.
    I workout not because I hate my body, but because I love it & it's the only one I have!