Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in the same boat right now op, trying to decide whether I should go on or not. some days I'm leanining on taking them cause I'm so Fukin hopeless right now but then my more rational side tells me not to. I'm scared it'll perma fuk my brain chemistry. Natty 4 life. This derealization / depersonalition is so bad tho I am very scare mane.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TiredOfTrying View Post
    Story like yours makes me feel good again. Knowing that you made it gives me hope even if its only for a minute. Thanks for sharing, im happy you made it bro
    whats stopping you from taking meds? well im sure its the feeling hopelessness and anxiety thats doing it. Its a chemical imbalance dude, I know this is true. I was always lacking that warm feel good feeling, I was lacking serotonin. if you don;t like the meds, just stop but you need to commit for 3 months minimum. have you ever tried mdma? if you have and you felt good...then ssri's will work for you mdma floods your brain with serotonin and SSRI's just boost your serotonin levels to a more normal level so you feel normal.

meds allow you to see your old self from another perspective, you get to look at life through a different lens, you will be able to self help yourself these meds give you the tools to do it. some ppl needs meds for life, some only 6 months. You just need to play the cards you are dealt in life.

many ppl just self medicate with *******, heroin, alcohol...dont be like that

djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depression is a product of contemporary lifestyles, too much time spent sitting in front of a computer, high expectations portrayed by the media, staying in one location too long, living in polluted cities, absorbing too much information etc...

too rid yourself of depression you really need to get in touch with your instinct, spend more time outside in nature, go hunting/fishing with a trusted friend, change your location, make each day different from the last, cook something on an open fire, go hiking and see some amazing views, **** a beautiful girl, raise kids.

just my opinion, goodluck.
    Reach your potential

jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    I'm in the same boat right now op, trying to decide whether I should go on or not. some days I'm leanining on taking them cause I'm so Fukin hopeless right now but then my more rational side tells me not to. I'm scared it'll perma fuk my brain chemistry. Natty 4 life. This derealization / depersonalition is so bad tho I am very scare mane.
    dude your brain chemistry is already ****ed, meds will correct it. that was one of my reasons for waiting so long, id have good days and id convince myself id get better but it never came....id have 3 day long deep dark depressed days where I hated life...I was a mess and it was only getting worse as I aged and regrets started piling up

if your brain chemistry is ****ed, the only way you can cure yourself is to correct it. drugs are powerful, natural and synthetic.

for example, take some LSD and itll **** up a normal person...no matter how hard they try to be normal they cannot be under the effects of LSD...the reason why you cannot be normal is bc you may be lacking a certain brain chemical.

deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadliffft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you absolutely need medicinal aid, I suggest trying to get anti anxiety medication such as klonopin extended release. It has few side effects and is easy to stop taking. Anti-depressants are ****ed up and I don't recommend any one take them if given a choice. SSRIs in particular made me feel bipolar as ****. The withdrawals can be intense as well if you do not have experience with that sort of thing.

www.Cat.com/TheWhisk.Misc Here4DfreeWifi's Avatar
    Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000) Here4DfreeWifi is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was depressed for about 2 months

i started vaping, and drinking some Arizona Stress Free tea

fawkin did wonders lol srs
    -Thick Hair Crew
    -Freeb!rds Crew
    -Vacuums abs in shower crew
    -We in the NFL now crew
    -Plants Plan B insides bishes omelettes morning after crew

/fit/izen

snapchat: RyanGarzilla

Originally Posted by deadliffft View Post
    If you absolutely need medicinal aid, I suggest trying to get anti anxiety medication such as klonopin extended release. It has few side effects and is easy to stop taking. Anti-depressants are ****ed up and I don't recommend any one take them if given a choice. SSRIs in particular made me feel bipolar as ****. The withdrawals can be intense as well if you do not have experience with that sort of thing.
    did you give it 3 months? I thought so. basically every SSRI hater quit too early before their body got used to the meds. There is always a rough start, UNLIKE KLONOPIN ( which btw is physically addictive). tough out the 3 months. if you only have infrequent anxiety attacks, then sure take klonopin as needed. klonopin is like tylenol, you take it here and there when you have a headache

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackedguy87 View Post
    did you give it 3 months? I thought so. basically every SSRI hater quit too early before their body got used to the meds. There is always a rough start, UNLIKE KLONOPIN ( which btw is physically addictive). tough out the 3 months. if you only have infrequent anxiety attacks, then sure take klonopin as needed. klonopin is like tylenol, you take it here and there when you have a headache
    You plan on taking that stuff forever tho? I'm worried about the long lasting effects after you come off. I would guess being on it for life would fuk your natty chit up. What if it stops working after 15 years and ur fuked

Big Wreck Crew

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On lexapro..no Weiner issues
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

You plan on taking that stuff forever tho? I'm worried about the long lasting effects after you come off. I would guess being on it for life would fuk your natty chit up. What if it stops working after 15 years and ur fuked
    not really, I can take another med. I had no choice bro, it was either go on meds or live a ****ty life the choice is clear and an easy one to make. I don't plan on taking them for life, I will try to wean off eventually and see how life is without them but after almost a decade of suffering im in no rush to do it. besides its not like im dealing with side effects so there is no rush. if I need them for life, so be it. alot of ppl have lifeling health problems...

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've been pretty severely depressed for about 13 years now. This is mainly due to an excessive facial blushing disorder that destroyed me and my self esteem during my teenage years. But it is also due to growing up in an emotionally and physically abusive household. My life has been harder than most peoples and I say that as a fact.

In 2010 I finally had a nervous breakdown after trying to fight my problems on my own for about 9 years. I decided it was officially time to get professional help. I saw a psychiatrist and he put me on Prozac daily and ***** as needed. That **** changed my life for the 8 months that I was on it. I remember telling my brother how I could become president of the united states if I wanted to. I felt great and finally like I was enjoying life the way a human being is supposed to instead of suffering every day. It did kill libido a little bit. After about 8 months I started coming off of it and experienced some very weird thoughts and moods. After a week or two I adjusted and they went away. I feel like there was a permanent change in my brain chemistry thought as I have felt somewhat mentally unfocused ever since but I can't say for sure that the SSRI's were responsible for that.

I noticed you made this thread a while ago. You are still contemplating this. Stop wasting time and just give the meds a shot. If you don't like them then get off of them and trying something else. They help a lot of people feel better and live better.

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My psychologist told me that this is all bull****, and it really works.

It's just a popular claim to say that Antidepressants ****s u up, and that she personally know dozen of her clients who got on AD and got 'cured'
    Well if this is all bull**** then why not hop on to medication already?

Originally Posted by Droz88 View Post
    I've been pretty severely depressed for about 13 years now. This is mainly due to an excessive facial blushing disorder that destroyed me and my self esteem during my teenage years. But it is also due to growing up in an emotionally and physically abusive household. My life has been harder than most peoples and I say that as a fact.

In 2010 I finally had a nervous breakdown after trying to fight my problems on my own for about 9 years. I decided it was officially time to get professional help. I saw a psychiatrist and he put me on Prozac daily and ***** as needed. That **** changed my life for the 8 months that I was on it. I remember telling my brother how I could become president of the united states if I wanted to. I felt great and finally like I was enjoying life the way a human being is supposed to instead of suffering every day. It did kill libido a little bit. After about 8 months I started coming off of it and experienced some very weird thoughts and moods. After a week or two I adjusted and they went away. I feel like there was a permanent change in my brain chemistry thought as I have felt somewhat mentally unfocused ever since but I can't say for sure that the SSRI's were responsible for that.

I noticed you made this thread a while ago. You are still contemplating this. Stop wasting time and just give the meds a shot. If you don't like them then get off of them and trying something else. They help a lot of people feel better and live better.
    sometimes I just wish I could slap around people and push them to take meds...they suffer needlessly and have endless excuses when it comes to trying them. I understand youre depressed, but you have nothing to lose for phuck sakes.

blushing was a huge issue for me, ya good luck picking up a girl when youre as red as a tomato acting nervous "aww thats cute"...so many women I could have had if it werent for my anxiety and negative thinking....this is why you see ugly confident guys with hot girls. now im fun loving, confident, going on dates all the time. and for the first time in my life, I have pussy on call when I want it. I have a totally different outlook on life and a year ago I was talking suicide if things didnt get better.

sometimes I just wish I could slap around people and push them to take meds...they suffer needlessly and have endless excuses when it comes to trying them. I understand youre depressed, but you have nothing to lose for phuck sakes.

blushing was a huge issue for me, ya good luck picking up a girl when youre as red as a tomato acting nervous "aww thats cute"...so many women I could have had if it werent for my anxiety and negative thinking....this is why you see ugly confident guys with hot girls. now im fun loving, confident, going on dates all the time. and for the first time in my life, I have pussy on call when I want it. I have a totally different outlook on life and a year ago I was talking suicide if things didnt get better.

das not it mane

Big Wreck Crew

das not it mane
    who gives a **** what he says, that guy and ppl like him are responsible for alot of ppl killing themselves. alot of "smart" ppl believe stupid things, it's easy for someone whos never gone through severe depression to make a living talking **** about something theyve never experienced themselves. That guy is probably one of the 10% of americans that believe elvis is still alive.

theyre dangerous if you don't like to get laid or have fun

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats stopping you from taking meds? well im sure its the feeling hopelessness and anxiety thats doing it. Its a chemical imbalance dude, I know this is true. I was always lacking that warm feel good feeling, I was lacking serotonin. if you don;t like the meds, just stop but you need to commit for 3 months minimum. have you ever tried mdma? if you have and you felt good...then ssri's will work for you mdma floods your brain with serotonin and SSRI's just boost your serotonin levels to a more normal level so you feel normal.

meds allow you to see your old self from another perspective, you get to look at life through a different lens, you will be able to self help yourself these meds give you the tools to do it. some ppl needs meds for life, some only 6 months. You just need to play the cards you are dealt in life.

many ppl just self medicate with *******, heroin, alcohol...dont be like that
    dude your brain chemistry is already ****ed, meds will correct it. that was one of my reasons for waiting so long, id have good days and id convince myself id get better but it never came....id have 3 day long deep dark depressed days where I hated life...I was a mess and it was only getting worse as I aged and regrets started piling up

if your brain chemistry is ****ed, the only way you can cure yourself is to correct it. drugs are powerful, natural and synthetic.

for example, take some LSD and itll **** up a normal person...no matter how hard they try to be normal they cannot be under the effects of LSD...the reason why you cannot be normal is bc you may be lacking a certain brain chemical.
    who gives a **** what he says, that guy and ppl like him are responsible for alot of ppl killing themselves. alot of "smart" ppl believe stupid things, it's easy for someone whos never gone through severe depression to make a living talking **** about something theyve never experienced themselves. That guy is probably one of the 10% of americans that believe elvis is still alive.

theyre dangerous if you don't like to get laid or have fun
    I appreciate your good intentions, but you are offering lots of misinformation.

1) There's lots of risks with SSRIs. You understand that historically there has been causational evidence linking them to adolescent-young adult suicide? Conclusive enough to urge the FDA to place a black box warning label on them.

2) In addition, the adverse effects are common and considered more the norm than anything. You're likelier to have adverse effects than not, in other words.

3) The effects of SSRIs are no better than placebos. This has been systematically shown time and time again. Even in trials where they are "statistically significantly" superior to placebos, the extent to which they are better is so minute as to render them meaningless. For example: SSRIs were found to give a 2-point edge over placebos on a depression measure. Problem is for this depression measure, 8 points constitutes a "minimal" change in symptomatology. This is to say that, even for studies which show a statistical significance, the conversion back into raw scores shows how unimpressive those results are. This is just statistical tricks; greater sample size = greater probability of statistical significance.

I would be very wary to offer medical advice as you are doing over the internet. These are harmful drugs with long-term negative effects.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump for some success stories
    Sorry for my english.

Mod Neg : 2

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump for some success stories
    you won't find many legit ones since retard miscers put the cart before the horse

nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been on Zoloft for about 6 months now. Yes it does help a little bit but it also gave me ED, and I lost my sex drive almost completely. I am now trying to ween off of it by only taking a half pill every 3 days but my sex drive still sucks and when you withdrawal from zoloft you get "head zaps", dizzy, head aches etc. I've come to the realization that if you are depressed, you're ****ed. Your only 2 options are being depressed and able to have sex, or being a celibate zombie. fml

TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiredOfTrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nick753 View Post
    Been on Zoloft for about 6 months now. Yes it does help a little bit but it also gave me ED, and I lost my sex drive almost completely. I am now trying to ween off of it by only taking a half pill every 3 days but my sex drive still sucks and when you withdrawal from zoloft you get "head zaps", dizzy, head aches etc. I've come to the realization that if you are depressed, you're ****ed. Your only 2 options are being depressed and able to have sex, or being a celibate zombie. fml
    thats sucks man .. Guess theres no success stories after all
    Sorry for my english.

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was on Lexapro for a year and it destroyed my sex drive. I've been off for a year and my sex drive hasn't been even remotely close to how it was before I was on the medicine.

Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    Was on Lexapro for a year and it destroyed my sex drive. I've been off for a year and my sex drive hasn't been even remotely close to how it was before I was on the medicine.
    but what about your depression - anxiety, did it got better?
    Sorry for my english.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not much proof they actually do work. Most published studies with favorable results receive hefty funding from drug companies themselves.

No tin foil hat, but read 'the emperor's new drugs' or at least look it up.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Not much proof they actually do work. Most published studies with favorable results receive hefty funding from drug companies themselves.

No tin foil hat, but read 'the emperor's new drugs' or at least look it up.
    yes i heard about it .. dont know what to think anymore cause I got some friends and family who got on SSRI,s and it absolutely healed them from their depression.. but then again... theres a lot of mixed stories
    Sorry for my english.

sup guys.. 4 years later, in here again updating my situation and asking you for some more stories.

My update : I haven't used any antidepressant, no pills, nothing. I dont have depression anymore, no anxiety. But I got very lazy, I need to stay in my bubble to stay calm. Everything in my life is controlled mentally so I can stay in my bubble and dont get anxious. Im living good, im always happy, sometimes i get anxious over some things but that's it. I'm currently unemployed so staying at home not doing chit and only working out is kinda depressing but it's nothing like it used to be back in the days.

My question to you guys is, any success stories now? Any updates?

love you guys
    Sorry for my english.

last bump, if no reply i wont pop this thread anymore. thank you again !
    Sorry for my english.