Thread: Hello world

LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello world

Hi all.
    I'm very new to this, I don't even have any measurements for you :/ I am interested in any supplements and dietary tips for losing fat as I think this is where my biggest weakness is. Apart from general weakness... Hopefully I can get some photos and measurements up, if it helps, in the next few days.

Peace
    LEE3P0

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    welcome to the forum, have some starter reps , its good to be green :]. for diet i recommend Ketogenic, there's a whole sub forum dedicated to it get familiar with the site and you'll find it, cheers
    STEM Wagie Brah

LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LEE3P0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SipNPiz View Post
    welcome to the forum, have some starter reps , its good to be green :]. for diet i recommend Ketogenic, there's a whole sub forum dedicated to it get familiar with the site and you'll find it, cheers
    Thanks fella I'll browse around and get some pics uploaded in the relevant spaces to get the best feedback. Going to check out Ketogenic now.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SipNPiz View Post
    What he said OP . Welcome to bodybuilding.com
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    What he said OP . Welcome to bodybuilding.com
    Thanks a lot mate. I sense the beginnings of an exciting journey.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LEE3P0 View Post
    Thanks a lot mate. I sense the beginnings of an exciting journey.
    Yea man. There will be good times and hard times. Just keep your headup. Stay motivated and learn as much as possible.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    One thing I can say is make sure you perfect your form in the gym before moving on to heavy and more chalenging weight. It's all too common nowadays to see people coming down half, or 1/4 way down on bench press for example, when they should be doing the full movement with less weight. I'm not suggesting you'll fall in to these bad habits as well, but if you start off on the right track you'll benefit more in the long run. Ask a trainer at the gym to demonstrate, or even check out exercises on this site!
    Hopefully you find as much fun and excitement as everyone else around here from lifting/ leading a healthy lifestyle!!
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Yea man. There will be good times and hard times. Just keep your headup. Stay motivated and learn as much as possible.
    I look forward to the hard times. I need to know where my limits are so I can push past them (I'm going to regret that soon I think). This seems like a super friendly community, thank you all for the warm welcome.

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    One thing I can say is make sure you perfect your form in the gym before moving on to heavy and more chalenging weight. It's all too common nowadays to see people coming down half, or 1/4 way down on bench press for example, when they should be doing the full movement with less weight. I'm not suggesting you'll fall in to these bad habits as well, but if you start off on the right track you'll benefit more in the long run. Ask a trainer at the gym to demonstrate, or even check out exercises on this site!
    Hopefully you find as much fun and excitement as everyone else around here from lifting/ leading a healthy lifestyle!!
    Solid advice, as a newbie the temptation to go as heavy as possible is always there but I always try to concentrate on good form. I'll make sure to remember your words when I'm lifting.

BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LEE3P0 View Post
    Hi all.
    I'm very new to this, I don't even have any measurements for you :/ I am interested in any supplements and dietary tips for losing fat as I think this is where my biggest weakness is. Apart from general weakness... Hopefully I can get some photos and measurements up, if it helps, in the next few days.

Peace
    LEE3P0
    Welcome Lee! I'm still learning and relatively new myself. I've been eating healthier and walking a lot for the past year or so. However, only recently have I decided that adding some strength training to my newer, healthier lifestyle was helpful. If this ol' guy can do it, you can too! A few sore muscles haven't deterred me but only served to inspire me. I would suggest getting some before pics posted. This will help serve you as a motivational tool as well. Hey, I can say that nowhere else other than here have a posted shirtless pictures of myself but, I was encouraged to do so for the purpose of helping me see even small changes along the way and to help me stay motivated. Good luck!
    ~ I do not go to the gym to impress others. I am not working towards goals for others. I desire a NEW ME and it is for ME that I am now focused on creating, training and maintaining a NEW ME.