nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mya thai as a form of cardio

Hi everyone..i am 16 years old,1.81 height and 68 kgs...i do bodyweight exercises only because i do not want to join in a gym...

I think of starting a martial art since i am boring in running for cardio...

But today i went to a mya thai class and all of them were older than me and not in a good physique state...I did not feel tired...

So,i am wondering if mya thai will be a good cardio for me..

I workout at home with pushups,pullups,crunches etc so i think it is useless to do pushups in mya thai...What do you think?

Also,does anyone know how long does it take me to punch bag?

PS.i am thinkf mya thai not seriously since i do not want to fight with others...

atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would question the muay thai program if youre not tired after your first class. I go 4-5 times per week and would say I'm in good shape but most days I am covered in sweat and quite exhausted. My coach is 25 and also a fighter so he pushes us very hard.

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by atrent View Post
    I would question the muay thai program if youre not tired after your first class. I go 4-5 times per week and would say I'm in good shape but most days I am covered in sweat and quite exhausted. My coach is 25 and also a fighter so he pushes us very hard.

230lbs....I bet your cardio is siiiick...lol
    *Muay Thai*
    *Brazilian Jiu Jitsu*

atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by China505 View Post
    230lbs....I bet your cardio is siiiick...lol
    Its not bad, I'm the guy doing jumping jacks between hard rounds of sparring.

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nikoslimpe View Post
    Hi everyone..i am 16 years old,1.81 height and 68 kgs...i do bodyweight exercises only because i do not want to join in a gym...

I think of starting a martial art since i am boring in running for cardio...

But today i went to a mya thai class and all of them were older than me and not in a good physique state...I did not feel tired...

So,i am wondering if mya thai will be a good cardio for me..

I workout at home with pushups,pullups,crunches etc so i think it is useless to do pushups in mya thai...What do you think?

Also,does anyone know how long does it take me to punch bag?

PS.i am thinkf mya thai not seriously since i do not want to fight with others...
    Are you exerting force and working your heart? If the answer is yes, then it is a good form of aerobic exercise.
    "Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight ill ever know...
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day"

jamescaxton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout at home with pushups,pullups,crunches etc

jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jforjorden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on the muay thai studio/gym, my muay thai instructor usually has us doing 45mins of intense calisthenic/plyometric cardio & 45 mins of technique. Basically everyone who has been going there for awhile is in extremely good shape.