Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This could come in handy.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itrain4life98 View Post
    This could come in handy.
    If you box, do martial arts or just plain fight for whatever reason, it will trust me.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Ohhh so you just didn't fight anymore, I see your rationale...

So my statement still stands, its never too late to stop getting your ass beat...I mean if by any chance you find your balls and have to stand up to someone as a man,,,,,ohhh wait talking to the wrong guy.....carry on
    haha, wrong again amigo but that's some funny $hit! I've never backed down from anyone confronting me; believe it or not, I don't care. I haven't fought for over 25 years because I haven't needed to. Why? Because I don't go around provoking ppl or looking for trouble, and any conflict that's occurred was successfully resolved with communication. I try to treat ppl with respect and if a situation with the potential for conflict arises, I always take a moment to calm myself and collect my thoughts before acting/reacting. I've worked hard to build what I've got and I'm not going to risk it or injury over some petty bull$hit with a stranger.

We obviously have different perspectives based on our own personal experiences and perceptions. I know I came into your thread and implied that you were immature, but these kind of self-aggrandizing threads while entertaining, beg for some lighthearted mockery for counterbalance. I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies. We all know you're a bada$$ brah, but there are alternatives to physical violence for dealing with conflict. I hate to say it but you're not getting any younger amigo, and therefore conventional wisdom dictates that you're either gonna have to change the way you deal with situations with the potential for conflict, or be fightin' on into your senior years. Frankly, I don't think Patty or your ever-growing family would dig that.

Originally Posted by MsBodyhard View Post
    John you said you were giving up fighting and everything that involves fighting. Is this place excluded from it?
    Don't worry Patty; we'll get him to see the light!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    haha, wrong again amigo but that's some funny $hit! I've never backed down from anyone confronting me; believe it or not, I don't care. I haven't fought for over 25 years because I haven't needed to. Why? Because I don't go around provoking ppl or looking for trouble, and any conflict that's occurred was successfully resolved with communication. I try to treat ppl with respect and if a situation with the potential for conflict arises, I always take a moment to calm myself and collect my thoughts before acting/reacting. I've worked hard to build what I've got and I'm not going to risk it or injury over some petty bull$hit with a stranger.

We obviously have different perspectives based on our own personal experiences and perceptions. I know I came into your thread and implied that you were immature, but these kind of self-aggrandizing threads while entertaining, beg for some lighthearted mockery for counterbalance. I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies. We all know you're a bada$$ brah, but there are alternatives to physical violence for dealing with conflict. I hate to say it but you're not getting any younger amigo, and therefore conventional wisdom dictates that you're either gonna have to change the way you deal with situations with the potential for conflict, or be fightin' on into your senior years. Frankly, I don't think Patty or your ever-growing family would dig that.

Don't worry Patty; we'll get him to see the light!
    I really don't care whether you are afraid to fight or not, but I just hate it when people talk crap online, but IRL would not back up their words. You never came at me sideways saying you do, so I really don't know or care if you are afraid to fight or not..

Jimmies rustle? Nah man, but just as you came into my thread and f'cked with me, you know I am going to go back at ya and f'ck with ya right back.

As for changing my mentality about fighting I am, but anyone could see right now in my life I am still in very good shape and extremely capable of doing some serious damage. Although quite frankly I am tired of it, but that doesn't mean I can not teach others who are interested in how to fight, hence the reason I made the video. Some people were asking me where and how I established power behind my punch so I posted the demonstration.

And while I don't need to explain myself to anyone, I did show my wife the PM's the folks sent me regarding punching power and I also expressed my anger to her for coming into my thread with her stupid ass comment instead of addressing me IRL.
    On the list for Bannukah

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really don't care whether you are afraid to fight or not, but I just hate it when people talk crap online, but IRL would not back up their words.
    Yeah I hate those Internet Tough Guys! Oh...wait a minute.

I think fear of fighting is a normal response for most. I know my adrenaline gets pumping and my instinct is to avoid physical contact if possible but sometimes it's not avoidable. There's nothing wrong with learning how to punch. It's part of self defense. Hell people often end up doing more damage to themselves when hitting someone by not knowing how to punch properly.

Little off topic but I cannot stand seeing someone getting hit and refusing to defend themselves. They turtle up and take a beating. It's nonsense. I would disagree with you BH on there not being real men left. I have very few close friends who wouldn't think twice to do what needed to be done in terms of fighting. It just takes different levels of motivation for some. For me it always comes down to a matter of principle. You can yell and scream in my face and it won't faze me. Word are just words. The last time I got in someones face where I wanted to fight was at a pet store when I watched a man litter inside the doorway when there was a garbage 20 feet away. It's usually the silly stuff that sets me off. That guy quickly apologized after I said what I had to say and that reset my anger meter back to zero. Conflict avoided.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    Yeah I hate those Internet Tough Guys! Oh...wait a minute.

I think fear of fighting is a normal response for most. I know my adrenaline gets pumping and my instinct is to avoid physical contact if possible but sometimes it's not avoidable. There's nothing wrong with learning how to punch. It's part of self defense. Hell people often end up doing more damage to themselves when hitting someone by not knowing how to punch properly.

Little off topic but I cannot stand seeing someone getting hit and refusing to defend themselves. They turtle up and take a beating. It's nonsense. I would disagree with you BH on there not being real men left. I have very few close friends who wouldn't think twice to do what needed to be done in terms of fighting. It just takes different levels of motivation for some. For me it always comes down to a matter of principle. You can yell and scream in my face and it won't faze me. Word are just words. The last time I got in someones face where I wanted to fight was at a pet store when I watched a man litter inside the doorway when there was a garbage 20 feet away. It's usually the silly stuff that sets me off. That guy quickly apologized after I said what I had to say and that reset my anger meter back to zero. Conflict avoided.
    It goes far beyond fighting when I said there aren't many real men left, just an observation on my part.

LOL at you getting upset for someone littering, that is f'cking priceless. If you come to the Bronx you would have to be arguing with just about everyone, I see people throwing garbage on the floor all the time and there will be a garbage can like 3 feet in front of them
    On the list for Bannukah

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It goes far beyond fighting when I said there aren't many real men left, just an observation on my part.

LOL at you getting upset for someone littering, that is f'cking priceless. If you come to the Bronx you would have to be arguing with just about everyone, I see people throwing garbage on the floor all the time and there will be a garbage can like 3 feet in front of them
    Oh yeah, fighting doesn't make a "man" a man. But if a person isn't willing to stand up for anything that makes for a pretty pitiful person. Our society is making people soft. That's a WHOLE other topic.

As for the confrontation at the pet store it was the principle of the matter. Littering inside of a store shows no respect for public space, the employees, or the pet owners who bring there dogs into the store. It was a large plastic candy bag. I could see some dog choking on it before the owner even knew what happened. I made a pretty big scene right in front of the cash registers. People could hear why I was on this guys case and the employees were smiling from ear to ear. My wife didn't think it was too funny but she understood why I was upset. I see people litter in the street all the time. It pisses me off but not enough to get on them. This was a different setting.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It goes far beyond fighting when I said there aren't many real men left
    I think it was defined here once before. But what again makes one a real man.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Silk boxers worn under slacks. That's a game of crotch roulette I will never play again.

Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    Oh yeah, fighting doesn't make a "man" a man. But if a person isn't willing to stand up for anything that makes for a pretty pitiful person. Our society is making people soft. That's a WHOLE other topic.

As for the confrontation at the pet store it was the principle of the matter. Littering inside of a store shows no respect for public space, the employees, or the pet owners who bring there dogs into the store. It was a large plastic candy bag. I could see some dog choking on it before the owner even knew what happened. I made a pretty big scene right in front of the cash registers. People could hear why I was on this guys case and the employees were smiling from ear to ear. My wife didn't think it was too funny but she understood why I was upset. I see people litter in the street all the time. It pisses me off but not enough to get on them. This was a different setting.
    Yeah a whole other discussion for real..

Ohh I wasn't ragging on you for standing up for what you felt the guy did was wrong I am was just pointing out that here in the Bronx people have little respect for other peoples sh!t.

Why you come into a thread filled with conversations on fighting and then solely pick this topic baffles me.

So I wont even entertain this conversation, as I said earlier that is a topic on its own.
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah a whole other discussion for real..

Ohh I wasn't ragging on you for standing up for what you felt the guy did was wrong I am was just pointing out that here in the Bronx people have little respect for other peoples sh!t.

Why you come into a thread filled with conversations on fighting and then solely pick this topic baffles me.

So I wont even entertain this conversation, as I said earlier that is a topic on its own.

This was a thread about throwing a good punch. It became about fighting, which was predictable. I do however find the topic of what makes a man a real man, to be one of substance.

I picked a part of the thread which I found intriguing.

...Ohh I wasn't ragging on you for standing up for what you felt the guy did was wrong I am was just pointing out that here in the Bronx people have little respect for other peoples sh!t...
    Yeah I knew you weren't ragging on me.

Brackneyc - Spot on about substance.

This was a thread about throwing a good punch. It became about fighting, which was predictable. I do however find the topic of what makes a man a real man, to be one of substance.

I picked a part of the thread which I found intriguing.
    Dude tell that sh!t to someone who doesn't know your intent.

If you really find it intriguing then start a thread on it.

And since we've discussed this before, why would you want to discuss it again?
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    To me could be something like this:
    Someone who always does what is right, stands behind his principles, takes care of his family, is a leader of his family, is not afraid of confrontation, and protects those who are weaker than him.
    You have me in mind huh?

On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I know, right? I was describing you. Maybe you should go to the main misc. and make a video how to be a real man, since they are clueless.
    LMFAO, that would be like talking to a wall.
    On the list for Bannukah

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly, but for some reason when people hit they pull back once the target is hit and they do very minimal damage if any at all.

Yeah my sons are always afraid when start talking about hitting
    Same with kicks the ones that sound likes slaps are just that. They sting on the surface but the ones that go thud they bruise the muscle down to the bone and out the other side.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    Same with kicks the ones that sound likes slaps are just that. They sting on the surface but the ones that go thud they bruise the muscle down to the bone and out the other side.
    Whne I was taking up martial arts I generated a lot of power with my kicks. I never really used a kick IRL fights but during my sparring sessions I used them but not as much as I should have. My Sensei used to tell me I had a devastating kick and to use it more often.

Who knows I might make a video of me kicking a bag to show the force behind it.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whne I was taking up martial arts I generated a lot of power with my kicks. I never really used a kick IRL fights but during my sparring sessions I used them but not as much as I should have. My Sensei used to tell me I had a devastating kick and to use it more often.

Who knows I might make a video of me kicking a bag to show the force behind it.
    Very cool. It's hard to hack down onto the leg - they hurt the most

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Very cool. It's hard to hack down onto the leg - they hurt the most
    What does "hack down" mean?
    On the list for Bannukah

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've always first responded by flight to avoid altercations, and only fight when no alternative existed. Once I do... I react on instinct, which has never been to punch.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I've always first responded by flight to avoid altercations, and only fight when no alternative existed. Once I do... I go on pure instinct, which has never been to punch.
    You know the definition of a true fighter is of one to fight purely on instinct with no thought.

Bruce Lee once said "When I did not know how to fight a punch was just a punch, a kick just a kick, when I learned how to fight a punch was no longer a punch and a kick was no longer a kick, now that I have mastered the art of fighting a punch is just a punch and kick is just a kick"
    On the list for Bannukah

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know the definition of a true fighter is of one to fight purely on instinct with no thought.

Bruce Lee once said "When I did not know how to fight a punch was just a punch, a kick just a kick, when I learned how to fight a punch was no longer a punch and a kick was no longer a kick, now that I have mastered the art of fighting a punch is just a punch and kick is just a kick"
    I'm no fighter not by a long shot. I'm a healer.

My only consideration when fighting is preservation.

What does "hack down" mean?
    Well you wouldn't kick in a straight line, you turn your shin down like an axe and hack into your opponent leg like it was tree. It causes the most damage and pain.

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

I'm no fighter not by a long shot. I'm a healer.

My only consideration when fighting is preservation.
    Wasn't saying you were, just stating what a true fighter does.

LOL at your last statement
    On the list for Bannukah

Well you wouldn't kick in a straight line, you turn your shin down like an axe and hack into your opponent leg like it was tree. It causes the most damage and pain.
    Ahh OK I got ya!
    On the list for Bannukah

LOL at your last statement
    Hey, at least I can admit it.

I've always been interested in learning how to fight, but it's always been the expense that stopped me. It's been some time since my last physical altercation, and quite honestly a firearm is better protection, but I would still love to for the sport.

Hey, at least I can admit it.

I've always been interested in learning how to fight, but it's always been the expense that stopped me. It's been some time since my last physical altercation, and quite honestly a firearm is better protection, but I would still love to for the sport.
    Takes a real man to admit sh!t

I feel ya man.
    On the list for Bannukah

Takes a real man to admit sh!t

I feel ya man.
    Here is how I look at it.

I don't go to bars and compare cocks,
    My most aggressive arguments are politics,
    I live in a very low crime and mellow state,

I work nights, live in the country, play with my dogs, hang with my woman and family, workout, post on an internet forum, hike and take pictures of dragonflies and butterflies. If someone is attacking me... it sure as hell wasn't provoked by me.

Here is how I look at it.

I don't go to bars and compare cocks, I would have to believe this happens only at gay bars no?
    My most aggressive arguments are politics, Holly F'ck I find politics boring as sh!t
    I live in a very low crime and mellow state, Wish I knew how that was

I work nights, live in the country, play with my dogs, hang with my woman and family, workout, post on an internet forum, hike and take pictures of dragonflies and butterflies. If someone is attacking me... it sure as hell wasn't provoked by me. Maybe it would be hateful republican?? LOL
    My responses in bold
    On the list for Bannukah

does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Missing the alternative content and going back to the actual punch...

If you're throwing for absolute power you also want to push into it with your back foot, you can really get some torque into it that way. However, if you're actually trying to punch a person that's got some training you're probably never going to land anything, if anything you're going to put yourself in a position to get hit from telegraphing.

There are lots of great punches out there, exercise some of the others (jab/cross/hook/elbows/knees/etc) and you may be able to land this one someday. Preferably in a ring. If you're outside of a ring probably the most effective punch is to not throw one.

(Also, remember to keep your hands up everyone!)
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)