Page 71 of 184 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 5515
    barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, MrM and Kure!

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Good to see you are still jelly and blame cheeky lighting! But jokes on you since it was a old pic , Barb seemed desperate so just found a old one to calm her down a bit.
    There's been a serious lack of <ahem> progress pics since you and Ammex have been gone. CSB ignores Cap's repeated requests for pics. I've had to venture elsewhere. That TypeN guy... Holy.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Last nights poverty dinner by Aldi.
    frozen chicken tenders thawed, marinated in Dinosaur BBQ sauce and broiled with a bag of steamer California medley in cheese on the side.

[img]http://db.tt/MUPUMzn8[img]

That beer went down so good after two hrs of splitting firewood.
    You been taking photography lessons from you-know-who?

lulz

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    There's been a serious lack of <ahem> progress pics since you and Ammex have been gone. CSB ignores Cap's repeated requests for pics. I've had to venture elsewhere. That TypeN guy... Holy.
    Aww, poor thing. Come here for the topless "ahem" progress pics and no one posts any so you have to go elsewhere to get your fix. Would have thought someone had the guts to step up in my and Ammex's absence.

I took some pics the other day, will see if I can upload any (if any are decent!) started my winter bulk kinda early so im just gettin fat.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks, MrM and Kure!

There's been a serious lack of <ahem> progress pics since you and Ammex have been gone.
    Sorry I've been too busy getting fat to start cutting on dec 1st. maybe christmas will be good for you

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Serp hasn't posted any progress pics ? I remember he actually started eating a decent amount of proteins before I left, expect him to look like a beast now and finally making gains ?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    Sorry I've been too busy getting fat to start cutting on dec 1st. maybe christmas will be good for you
    Just started cutting today too.
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563

Starting to wonder if everyone moved to Australia ? Since everyone is cutting in December ?

It's winter time, gotta pack on some padding against the cold!

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Serp hasn't posted any progress pics ? I remember he actually started eating a decent amount of proteins before I left, expect him to look like a beast now and finally making gains ?
    Im losing about 1/3 lb per week, i had to stop and reprogram everything because i kept losing strength and am focusing on eating more whole foods etc now believe it or not and gave up the ice cream stuff because it wasnt worth feeling hungry any more. Im not sure why but in the span of a week my squat/dl dropped like 50 lbs and i just couldnt squat that heavy anymore, i dont know what the hell happened, and it was like permanent and not just a "you had a bad workout" type deal. Im doing training maxes every day but low volume and im adding reps slowly to all of my lifts, im just really burned out on surpluses and deficits and its messed with my head, i hate the feeling of having to do that...i dont think its healthy mentally tbh once you arent a noobie in the gym. I hate that big calorie gap of foods i cant have because its awful for satiety, im just trying to have a happy medium i suppose.
    I had to stop sprinting a couple months back because i kept having hip issues despite more than enough rest, stretching, and i got sort of depressed, well not really but im disappointed.

I dunno, while i still do everything i normally do im trying to put more attention into my other hobbies, i still come here everyday and read the thread lol. Im slowly recomping and maintaining all of my strength and gaining some and fat is coming off because the scale is moving slowly (in a deficit but a small one) and keeping performance was more important to me. I look more or less the same but am noticeably harder/grainier but have very strange composition fluctuations with sodium being more erratic.

been making pumpkin spice protein cake, im gonna post a pic of it tomorrow when i make it
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Late 90's web cam or digital camera or old pre-smart phone is your best bet for worst image capturing devices ever.
    Hmm I still have a few samsung texting phones. Thinking about some pancake shots including crumbs on shirt and carpet.

Hope you get feeling better on recovery serp.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Im losing about 1/3 lb per week, i had to stop and reprogram everything because i kept losing strength and am focusing on eating more whole foods etc now believe it or not and gave up the ice cream stuff because it wasnt worth feeling hungry any more. Im not sure why but in the span of a week my squat/dl dropped like 50 lbs and i just couldnt squat that heavy anymore, i dont know what the hell happened, and it was like permanent and not just a "you had a bad workout" type deal. Im doing training maxes every day but low volume and im adding reps slowly to all of my lifts, im just really burned out on surpluses and deficits and its messed with my head, i hate the feeling of having to do that...i dont think its healthy mentally tbh once you arent a noobie in the gym. I hate that big calorie gap of foods i cant have because its awful for satiety, im just trying to have a happy medium i suppose.
    I had to stop sprinting a couple months back because i kept having hip issues despite more than enough rest, stretching, and i got sort of depressed, well not really but im disappointed.

I dunno, while i still do everything i normally do im trying to put more attention into my other hobbies, i still come here everyday and read the thread lol. Im slowly recomping and maintaining all of my strength and gaining some and fat is coming off because the scale is moving slowly (in a deficit but a small one) and keeping performance was more important to me. I look more or less the same but am noticeably harder/grainier but have very strange composition fluctuations with sodium being more erratic.

been making pumpkin spice protein cake, im gonna post a pic of it tomorrow when i make it
    I understand completely. It really wears on you a lot. I had pretty much just stopped caring for a while, and honestly, I'm only looking to get back to 195-205 weight range. I just don't feel like the deficits anymore, but i don't want to deal with they psychological issues of seeing the scale go up during he winter due to lack of outdoor activities. I honestly should just find a balanced diet for the winter that will keep me full, and not put on the extra weight.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand completely. It really wears on you a lot. I had pretty much just stopped caring for a while, and honestly, I'm only looking to get back to 195-205 weight range. I just don't feel like the deficits anymore, but i don't want to deal with they psychological issues of seeing the scale go up during he winter due to lack of outdoor activities. I honestly should just find a balanced diet for the winter that will keep me full, and not put on the extra weight.
    Cutting sucks. Long term it really sucks. Gaining at a snails pace seems so mich more appetizing at this point in the game.

Team permabulk slomo
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Hmm I still have a few samsung texting phones. Thinking about some pancake shots including crumbs on shirt and carpet.

Hope you get feeling better on recovery serp.

I feel like an archaeologist digging in the vicinity of those Aztec temples. The (resistive) touch screen LG on the far right is the worst device ever created, even though it is the most recent of those non-smart phones.

Check out this Sony charging cable. They just have to have their own proprietary system, like those Apple ****ers.

Way more Xtreme Fitbitter than MissLadyJ or kureransu

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Check out this Sony charging cable. They just have to have their own proprietary system, like those Apple ****ers.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with your hand. How are you holding the cable? You look like you're deliberately hiding your fingers or nails.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm trying to figure out what's going on with your hand. How are you holding the cable? You look like you're deliberately hiding your fingers or nails.
    Vat?

I think I was rolling the cable between my thumb and forefinger in order to facilitate a broadside shot of the adapter while holding everything under the light. I actually wasn't trying to hide pink nails or the U-R-M-O-M tats on my fingers. Weirdo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, to understand wtf you were talking about, I picked up my ipod charging cable next to my keyboard and it went to exactly the same hold.

Charging my blackberry world edition triple hand me down phone now...

Oddly the texting phones still bring a few bucks on ebay. Have to list 2 this weekend along with a ipod.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/chm742x.jpg?1[IMG]

Charging my blackberry world edition triple hand me down phone now...

Oddly the texting phones still bring a few bucks on ebay. Have to list 2 this weekend along with a ipod.
    The blackberry looks mint. Never had one, but I remember my old boss always playing with his throughout entire meetings.

It's weird how fast they went from top of the world to has-beens.

Remember trying to surf the web on pre-3g "feature" phones? I don't even know why web-surfing was an available feature, it sucked so bad.

The blackberry looks mint. Never had one, but I remember my old boss always playing with his throughout entire meetings.

Remember trying to surf the web on pre-3g "feature" phones? I don't even know why web-surfing was an available feature, it sucked so bad.
    yes, it did, but so did dial up, and we managed. lol

i was thinking the exact same thing about proprietary ac cables. so glad they standardized it. although blackberry used mini usb..

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tfw when you're doing DB bench and left arm decides it ain't bout dat lyfe and you punch yourself in the titty with a 30lb dumbbell....

The blackberry looks mint.
    Ha, yeah it was my baller uncles, back in the day. I kept it because if I switched to a poverty phone instead of smart I would lose my unlimited verizon data. COuld no afford a spare smart phone any other way. Have this idea I will pull it out and amaze grandkids someday with archaic cel phones stories. I almost bought a brick phone when I was in sales in the 90's.

yes, it did, but so did dial up, and we managed. lol
    IDK dial up flashbacks (cringe). Was just looking at my account on ebay. Membership since 2001. If I had only got srs then, could have built up a heck of a customer base on cell phone parts or random plasic crap from taiwan. Was just fooling around with random stuff and comics.

One my favorite phones was the Motorola StarTAC. I was bummed to give it up when I switched providers.

Matman's probably like, "WTF is dial-up?" I didn't have a phone wall jack in my room. I had to run a 40ft cable from the kitchen to my PC to browse on Netscape.

Actually, to understand wtf you were talking about, I picked up my ipod charging cable next to my keyboard and it went to exactly the same hold.

Your hand looks hella contorted, and you're the weird-

^ It took forever to find that pic. Hmmnn, it worked for Znik, maybe it'll work for Brad too.

BradKemp!
    BradKemp!
    BradKemp!

Ya never know.
    Last edited by barbrox; 12-01-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Tfw when you're doing DB bench and left arm decides it ain't bout dat lyfe and you punch yourself in the titty with a 30lb dumbbell....
    You almost made me choke on my preworkout lady j. This day is looking to be good already.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ouch. You're a former boxer I'm sure you can take a punch to the titty just fine.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You almost made me choke on my preworkout lady j. This day is looking to be good already.
    lol! Nothing starts the day right like a good 'ol dumbbell punch to the boob.

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Ouch. You're a former boxer I'm sure you can take a punch to the titty just fine.
    And this is true. My chest was flexed so it kind of bounced, taking the edge off ha! My pride was hurt more than anything...full gym because the New Years resolutioners seem to be in full effect a little early this year.

Btw, grats on beastly deads Matt. How do you think you're going to approach the knee issue?

Startac flashback.

Another reason not to get implants. Imagine the gush as one bewb deflates? Eeew

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You been taking photography lessons from you-know-who?

lulz
    It's true.
    I was heavily influenced by CSB's tablet photography & Serps carpet dining out of old tupperware.

I have hardwood hence the ottoman as my table and the paper plate for a dish (need to make it mine) plus the ease of uploading to dropbox with my tablet.

I believe i've found my calling.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Know them feels.
    Except I did it with a barbell doing snatches.

Also I'm going to learn archery soon. I heard that's not bewb-friendly either.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The new blackberries run android with a custom launcher.
    They look like every other smart phone and gotta say the camera is top notch.
    But they are mainly only in business because of corporations & fan-boys.
    I have almost full access to my outlook via the blackberry natively (no web interface)
    it's bretty nice and very handy since i don't spend a lot of time at my desk.

but i'd rather have a pure android phone.
    I don't care for iphones simple because they are closed devices.

internet on texting phone's was a "feature" so they could charge you extra for a "web enabled phone"
    They did that to my mom when her env-2 died and all I could find was an env-3"

Like my 72yr old mom wants to surf the internet on a 2.5" low res screen.

There is a special place in hell for the people who come up with cell phone plans.

Was not fully awake the other morning when warming up for bench.
    Normally I put a 45 on each side.
    put a 45 on one side & a 25 on the other. d'oh!

I almost lost the 45 when the side with the 25 shot up.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Btw, grats on beastly deads Matt. How do you think you're going to approach the knee issue?
    Thanks. The current plan is to take back the weight and focus on engaging the hip abductors. Hopefully that will help. In an ideal world I'd find a reputable sports physio but I can't afford that ish, certainly not at Christmas.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    straight ballin'...yo!

other than that, i have nothing of interest to add.
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those deads were too easy Matt
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.