Page 127 of 184 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 5515
    πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    I think it's just a rare mineral. Iodine deficiency seems to be on the rise in most countries now because people cut back on iodized salt and processed food etc. are usually made with non-iodized salt.
    People can't afford fish, or jsut don't eat it often enough, and seaweed just isn't that popular. I read somewhere they used to process wheat with iodine but now use something cheaper so less there too.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mandatory towel or bikini pic required in order to join.
    Rules are rules.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    I can really identify with your example. I think what people are thinking is the method is too hard and your giving something up you shouldnt be but in reality there is more to the whole picture and part of that is understanding nutrition, exercise, and food choices.
    I agree . Dat sense of entitlement to instant gratification tho :/.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post

IKWYM, I like it when I tell somebody what I really did to get the weigh off and their eyes glaze over. Then they say, "you must have a great metabolism" This is srs #1 comment. Volcano mode.
    Wow. It's amazing, people will convince themselves that there is something special about you just to avoid having to do it that way haha! How the heck did we become so scared of work?

My "lil" brother was heavier than me @ 360. Dropped to 230. I guess he was talking about some stuff on FB and so my wife comes and gets me and says you have to save your brother from all this FB advice from the rest of your family......

There is a reason I never use FB except for messenger. Not trying to go diet militant on all my relatives and friends lmao.
    lol!

I actually feel like ******** has helped improved my capacity for tolerance. No longer am I easily trolled, whether troll is intentional or not

Originally Posted by DannPM View Post
    A girl I knew in high school inquired on a FB status about losing weight after having a baby. You should have seen the responses. Not really used to seeing "go paleo" or "these wraps" or other weird stuff that didn't even make sense to me.
    I had a girl ask me if I wanted to be on her team to sell the wrap. She was posting comparison pics of herself and her mom after a couple days of 'wrapping'. No thanks, I'll stick to barbells lol.

Also, am I regular enough to be posting here now? ha
    For sure welcome!

We might let you post if you behave, the females won't accept you unless you are shredded and post towel pics though.
    While us ladies deeply appreciate your many contributions, submissions from other members have been lacking for quite some time now (unfortunately, because we need to keep each other accountable amirite)

So I guess we can give a pardon in this case

I saw quark over here for first time last week. Might have to pick some up and give it a try.

Made some pumpkin spice pancaked for preworkout meal. Hopefully gym is accessible now.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QEcn9zh.jpg?1[img]
    Looks yummy <3

Is that from the recipe you posted before with the pumpkin pie spice?

Somehow this still ranks as my most listened to song. Probably because it's first on her playlist on my devices. It's still just as good as it ever was though, never tire of that song.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EjnarKolinkar again.

Classic. I have a lot of her on my Ipod, such a beautiful voice.

http://youtu.be/rziDaP27Muw

People can't afford fish, or jsut don't eat it often enough, and seaweed just isn't that popular. I read somewhere they used to process wheat with iodine but now use something cheaper so less there too.
    Def don't eat it enough. I would consider upping my sushi intake for iodine

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I finally upgraded my router. My old Linksys worked almost problem-free for 8 years. I'm gonna miss this thing.

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why, oh god why, did the Oscar producers choose Lady Gaga to sing the The Sound of Music medley?

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    I had a girl ask me if I wanted to be on her team to sell the wrap. She was posting comparison pics of herself and her mom after a couple days of 'wrapping'. No thanks, I'll stick to barbells lol.
    I've seen those pics, I'm just surprised how much it caught on TBH. Does the average person out there really not comprehend water retention? ha!

I might have to invest in a few for these special towel pics everyone's talking about...lol
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    I finally upgraded my router. My old Linksys worked almost problem-free for 8 years. I'm gonna miss this thing.
    I used to love stuff like that as a kid. I'd take it apart, but with basically minimal electronic knowledge, I'd just end up destroying it trying to find a transformer (which was like gold for me to find.)

I was under the crazy delusion, at like age 10-11, that I was going to build a Tesla Coil from scratch, just needed parts.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So generally i go to the last post here and scroll up. As soon as i saw "1 in a million" linked, I knew it was a MLJ post.

Is that bad?

I feel Like CSB.

speaking of fish:

Gets more than enough iodine through sashimi consumption crew checking in.

Originally Posted by DannPM View Post
    I used to love stuff like that as a kid. I'd take it apart, but with basically minimal electronic knowledge, I'd just end up destroying it trying to find a transformer (which was like gold for me to find.)

I was under the crazy delusion, at like age 10-11, that I was going to build a Tesla Coil from scratch, just needed parts.

[IMG]http://www.tb3.com/tesla/hugecoil/powerup2/P6280035.jpg[IMG]
    Lol, no, I'm not going to take it apart. I won't be able to put it back together. It still works. I'm keeping it as a backup.

I've never had the urge to deconstruct things I've always just liked building stuff.

Eta: Affirmative. Towel pics are mandatory for new guys.

Ugh, it's Monday again.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MmmMM fish! Damn, now I want fish.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Anyone do anything fun??

Question for IF'ers (or not, and if you know) - do you guys have water in the mornings? How about coffee with cream?

I want to start working out in the mornings again - doing HIIT 3 days and 3 days of SL. I typically do Crossfit/Muay Thai in the evenings - but want to get back to doing fasted workouts in the morning.

But I need coffee.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

Question for IF'ers (or not, and if you know) - do you guys have water in the mornings? How about coffee with cream?

I want to start working out in the mornings again - doing HIIT 3 days and 3 days of SL. I typically do Crossfit/Muay Thai in the evenings - but want to get back to doing fasted workouts in the morning.

But I need coffee.
    Have the coffee and cream. primarily only benefit of not eating AM is to conserve calories for larger PM meals. The whole "break the fast" thing is bullcrap.

If somebody says you arent fasting by drinking the cream e-punch them in the throat. Unless the cream makes you unbearably hungry which would be bad for you.

It wont though your fast can begin at any time and end at any time. Start and stop. Its only what is beneficial for your compliance
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    So generally i go to the last post here and scroll up. As soon as i saw "1 in a million" linked, I knew it was a MLJ post.

Is that bad?
    You came after MLJ's Dixieland Speed Rap YouTube links. I think she might have Cap6 beat IRT musical atrocities posted here.

For me, if a post is a 9.5 or greater on the Tin Foil Hat Scale here I generally know it's MLJ.

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I feel Like CSB.
    Like Achilles swathing a path through a field of mortal men?

Mrs. Heidenreich, my 5th grade teacher, put on my report card once: "Chris is an asset to the class." My dad said she was half-right.
    Way more Xtreme Fitbitter than MissLadyJ or kureransu

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

But I need coffee.

If you're really getting OCD about it then you're talking about nothing but water. If you relax just a little coffee isn't a problem it's barely any calories at all. If you're considering cream then keep in mind it's mostly fat and there isn't the associated insulin release you're looking to avoid.

With all that said drink your coffee with cream. Don't get all crazy with minor rules. It's majoring in minors.

edit: Looks Like Ejnar beat me to it cause I took to long to hit reply

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have the coffee and cream. primarily only benefit of not eating AM is to conserve calories for larger PM meals. The whole "break the fast" thing is bullcrap.

If somebody says you arent fasting by drinking the cream e-punch them in the throat. Unless the cream makes you unbearably hungry which would be bad for you.

It wont though your fast can begin at any time and end at any time. Start and stop. Its only what is beneficial for your compliance
    Thanks Ejnar. I use heavy whipping cream in my coffee, maybe half a tablespoon. I was concerned of it breaking my fast.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Mrs. Heidenreich, my 5th grade teacher, put on my report card once: "Chris is an asset to the class." My dad said she was half-right.
    I know a guy who's teacher told him he'd never amount to anything. He promply tried to burn the school down at 11 years old.
    Tell where I lie.

Dood, I got the "asset to the class" thing too in 4th grade. Wonder if that is teacher speak for "uses bathroom under his own power consistently?"

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But I need coffee.
    In terms of biological reactions it takes more than 50kcal to break a "fast". But then again the whole benefit of being fasted is way over exaggerated, so unless it sparks a intense hunger like Ejnar said it doesn't make a difference.
    But if you really want to stay "fasted" just keep the Calories below 50.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know a guy who's teacher told him he'd never amount to anything. He promply tried to burn the school down at 11 years old.
    While I can't imagine any of my teachers saying that to someone (mostly white suburbia), it apparently does happen. Otherwise, there goes like half of all Biggie Smalls or Eminem lyrics.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello hello hawt stuff. I'm alright. Crossfit is okay. I'm getting bored though!!

I need another fitness program! Any ideas? Something I can add to what I'm already doing?

How are you? How are you staying on top of diet and fitness with all the travelling you're doing?
    oh hello, MissMC. MissLadyJ is your go-to girl for new and exciting exercise ideas! maybe she'll get you into boxing. what about picking up a variety of classes through your local adult ed or some other organization or community center/gym? there's also hiking and rock climbing. Barbrox has been taking some interesting classes along those lines.

i'm back on track for now but i need to figure out how to maintain a bit better under challenging circumstances. i'm going to see if there's a place around here that rents kayaks or canoes, and i might invest in a bike. if not i'll rent one occasionally.

i took a look at Crystal's post history since she posted in several threads over here yesterday. that's when i saw her two threads on bull*t proo* coffee. (censoring for no reason, really, but if anyone has that trademarked i don't feel like advertising for them today, lol.) there's a girl in one of the challenges who raved about it when she first joined us so i decided to have some yesterday and today.

i put coconut oil in yesterday's coffee but i'm not a big fan of coconut flavor so i tried a little bit of butter in today's coffee... i'm going to stick with my usual small cup made with milk and sugar, but i'm glad i finally checked it out.

i know it's not funny but that caught me off guard -> lol at the li'l baby arsonist.

Originally Posted by Hummina View Post
    ghosts in my house and now wind trying to break into cappypoo's house?! what is this world coming to?!

ill try to get my poltergeist on video tonight
    there are lots of neighbors within close proximity (a li'l too close), so hopefully i can run out screaming if i ever have a problem. lots of people here rent by the week so they can go to the theme parks so i'm not sure who my real neighbors are yet. there's an active/massive neighborhood association here though, so i'll def get involved with that.

At least I am becoming unbelievably tolerant and composed under excruciating circumstances. It's the ultimate therapy for social awkwardness. Pretty soon I won't give an f about what anybody thinks.
    ever think about talking to a therapist about that? you don't have to answer. just putting that out there. i'm going to find someone to talk to down here. someone who can help me with cognitive behaviorial therapy. something short-term.

On the extremely rare occasion that I actually see a woman take the 12 seconds that it requires to break down a cardboard box before she puts it into a recycling bin, I have to fight the instinct to give her a hug and say thank-you.
    check. in for my hugs. i was last hugged 9 days ago. i've gone for much longer than that w/o a hug, tho.

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    And repeat. She wants me to train her but I haven't...because how can you train someone who doesn't want to listen to anything you say? Whenever I tell her about lifting weights, she says she just wants to be toned like me. When I tell her that I had to lift heavy weights to look like this, she says, "yea, but I don't think we have the same goals and you're going for a look that I do not want for myself." /facepalm

So basically, she wants me to train her in a way that requires minimal effort and lets her be in control but still gets her the same results as if she worked hard and did something completely different than she has been. I told her when she gets tired of things not working out with her way, come holla at me.

If she wasn't my mom....

tldr: raging
    what if you were to assure her that the muscle is not permanent. explain that the weights can be used as a means to an end and she can simply reduce the intensity or frequency of her training and any muscle that she disliked would reduce in size.

i feel your pain. my mom doesn't listen to me but she has lost about 10 lbs since leaving the frigid north. (eta she's sedentary and depressed when the days get short and it's impossible for her to get around and move about since she's not into winter sports.) she's in India right now and i'm hopeful that she'll lose some more weight while she's there.

the woman i stayed with, she heeded my advice when i told her where she could cut back on cals, but that same day i could see that she had googled for fat loss info on youtube and watched vids which advised her to do this and that gimmicky thing to reduce cellute. - eat 6 meals to keep your metabolism up, etc.

We might let you post if you behave, the females won't accept you unless you are shredded and post towel pics though.
    DannPM, i spied on your instagram and saw your beautiful new baby's swaddled-in-a-towel-pic so i'm voting to give you a pass.
    Last edited by caprica6; 02-23-2015 at 10:45 AM.
    start where you are

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/30htv77.jpg[/ IMG]
    Barb i yanked the exact same model last month, i'm pretty sure. i looked for it in my suitcase so i could post a spoon pic but i think it's back at my condo.

i hope Andrews pre-approved the decision to go with Gaga. she sounded great to me but i was conscious of her tatted arms the whole time, and the English accent made me cringe at first, not because it was bad but because it was artificial/too weird coming out of Gaga.
    start where you are

In terms of biological reactions it takes more than 50kcal to break a "fast". But then again the whole benefit of being fasted is way over exaggerated, so unless it sparks a intense hunger like Ejnar said it doesn't make a difference.
    But if you really want to stay "fasted" just keep the Calories below 50.
    Hmm ok. Thanks.

While I can't imagine any of my teachers saying that to someone (mostly white suburbia), it apparently does happen. Otherwise, there goes like half of all Biggie Smalls or Eminem lyrics.
    It does where I live. People can be a bit brash here.
    Tell where I lie.

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Barb i yanked the exact same model last month, i'm pretty sure. i looked for it in my suitcase so i could post a spoon pic but i think it's back at my condo.

i hope Andrews pre-approved the decision to go with Gaga. she sounded great to me but i was conscious of her tatted arms the whole time, and the English accent made me cringe at first, not because it was bad but because it was artificial/too weird coming out of Gaga.
    She sounded great. TFW any singer tries to sing anything julie andrews sang. Its like a guy tring to cover bowie's old stuff. I think most artists would rather be eaten alive by lions.

DannPM, i spied on your instagram and saw your beautiful new baby's swaddled-in-a-towel-pic so i'm voting to give you a pass.
    Aww why thank you! Her towel wrapping time is about up at 5 months now though lol

Alright people, I'm in now!

It does where I live. People can be a bit brash here.
    One of the many reasons why the West Coast is the Best Coast.

I've liked gaga less and less each year. I didn't think she sounded terrible. I was surprised she hit the higher notes well. And as Robert said, kudos to her for taking on Julie Andrews classics. I agree though, it was the fake British accent and the other weird affectations I didn't like.

Irt to the IF discussion, I've been told to wean of caffeine. It's much harder now to wait until 3pm to eat, and I feel so sluggish.
    Last edited by barbrox; 02-23-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Irt to the IF discussion, I've been told to wean of caffeine. It's much harder now to wait until 3pm to eat, and I feel so sluggish.
    Caffeine is a pretty good appetite suppressor and energy kick, why would anyone want to wean off it ?

Posted this in the forum but incase anyone missed it, from the 50's but awesomely accurate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14oSJAYFMwo
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

I've liked gaga less and less each year. I didn't think she sounded terrible. I was surprised she hit the higher notes well. And as Robert said, kudos to her for taking on Julie Andrews classics. I agree though, it was the fake British accent and the other weird affectations I didn't like.

Aye damn losing caffiene would be nigh impossible for me. But it will get better the longer you stay away / reduce intake.

Srs thinking positve thoughts you get throigh the initial phase without knocking off face first into the keyboard. Ive cut in half just because I had hit plaid On intake over Dec/Jan

Here in Norway they spike our cow's feed with it, back in the pre-50's some areas had up to 80% of the population with iodione deficiency. Today we get 10-16 ΅g per 100g of milk.
    Iodine deficiency is on the rise here as well, because so many people are "allergic" to dairy,gluten etc. and vitamin supplements (most of which contains Iodine as well) are the devil and a waste of money.

So it's just eggs and fish left as a source, and people ain't that good at eating fish these days.

I am probably at like Japanese iodine intake level (pretty high) with all the milk,egg,and vitamin pills so I am not going to get breast cancer for sure

Caffeine is a pretty good appetite suppressor and energy kick, why would anyone want to wean off it ?
    The caffeine and Ephedrine too are potentially causing a health problem that I have to get fixed.

Aye damn losing caffiene would be nigh impossible for me. But it will get better the longer you stay away / reduce intake.

Srs thinking positve thoughts you get throigh the initial phase without knocking off face first into the keyboard. Ive cut in half just because I had hit plaid On intake over Dec/Jan
    I'm reducing it slowly, so I don't suffer the bad headaches, but I still need the caffeine jolt in the morning. I'm usually good until 1.00. It's downhill from there.

The caffeine and Ephedrine too are potentially causing a health problem that I have to get fixed.

I'm reducing it slowly, so I don't suffer the bad headaches, but I still need the caffeine jolt in the morning. I'm usually good until 1.00. It's downhill from there.
    Ouch hope they are not the reason, or that they are and it gets fixed. Not sure which would be worse
    I had to go cold turkey back when my headaches started to see if it was a trigger, iirc the first 2 weeks were absolutely horrible but was fine after that.
    It wasn't a trigger, so after 4 weeks or so they put me back on caffeine in high doses to see if it would help (as caffeine helps reducing some headaches) and holy crap did I get caffeine jitters after being off for so long.

That’s too bad :/ I live on E/C right now but I’ve actually cut it down to 2x a day vs 3x from before. Mornings are Y/C now.

Page 127 of 184 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast