Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Except that genetics determine your mindset.

For example,

Person A - brah with high testosterone
    Person B - low test beta *******

They experience the same scenarios but learn different lessons from them.

Let's say they both really need a pencil. The only way they can get it is by taking it from person C and he is not willing to part with it for any reason.

Person A and person B are told to try taking it by force. They both get their ass kicked.

What did they learn?

Person A learned that he needs to be stronger / better prepared before he challenges the other male again.
    Person B learned that the only way he could ever get that pencil is by stealing it.

Genetics determine everything... from what you look like to how you feel like and how you will view the same experiences in life. Basically genetics determine your world that you have to live in. For a beauriful person, the world is a great place and people are cool brahs. For an ugly person, the world is a cruel place and people are pieces of sh!t.
    this. its obviously clear, people dont like to acknowledge it because it takes control away from them. Genetics + Environment determine everything, both of which you have no say

cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Organized religion is a farce and turns humans into despicable beings all for the sake of faith or some retard belief.
    RMFTOTA! Living in a Saban nation!!

"Until you're deadlifting twice your bodyweight for reps, can squat four wheels, and bench more than 300 pounds, don't worry about making your biceps pop. If you accomplish these goals and want to keep progressing and growing, train to deadlift three times your bodyweight, squat five wheels, and bench 350 pounds." - Slay The Dragon

Snapchat Crew: cldfreak10
    Manual Trans Crew
    Retired Miscer Crew
    Dirty South Crew/DSC

RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    almost everyone has the potential to become the next tesla or einstein, but we're brainwashed to waste our time chasing girls and getting drunk on the weekends rather than acquiring knowledge. the elites want you to be stupid so that they can take advantage of you
    Hes doing what he wants whether someone approves or not, he approves, and when you like yourself its more important than seeking others approval. People pick up on whether we approve of ourselves or not and that is more attractive, approving of ourselves than letting your confidence in the hands of others. make sense? - JohnSmeton

*Captain, Misc Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *never tips crew*

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 2014, i don't believe gender should still play such a huge role in defining people.

When I see women, particularly young women, painted in make-up, wearing heels so high they can't even walk, and exaggerate their high-pitched laughter, I sometimes think ... "come on - you are better than that".

Men are less guilty, but in Australia they often try to out-bloke each other and it's bullsh*t.
    Last edited by wagtail; 09-24-2014 at 08:59 PM.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have 0 sympathy for overweight people.

I think people that own guns for protection purposes are some of the most idiotic people in the world.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuakerOatsBrah View Post
    we all just going to act like this wasn't posted?
    lol

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naturallyd2013 View Post
    -Women are correct about lots of ****, but we don't follow the same logical pathways men use to draw the correct conclusions, so men don't take us seriously. Meanwhile, our brains aren't made for long, drawn out logical journeys like males. We have more white matter, that connects all the parts of our brain. Because we're more physically vulnerable than men, our brains evolved to bypass "logic" (that males can afford to engage in because of physical prowess) and skip straight to being right. That's where women's intuition comes from. Men are mistrustful of this (and understandably so) because we oftentimes reach the right conclusion without being able to offer any explanation other than the way we feel. But we "know" it's right...which is also why we talk and communicate so much. That's us thinking it through in our speech. Eventually we talk up some reasoning that might make a little bit of sense to explain how we're right even without having the initial logic to back our instincts.
    what in the fcuk am I reading LMFAO

2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2StepsFromHell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think people who have more than 2 or 3 children are irresponsible and I lose a ton of respect for them.

IQ tests to breed (I guess a mild form of Eugenics).

I think breast cancer awareness is fuking retarded. Who isn't aware of breast cancer at this point?

Most of mine involve keeping the earths population under control and limiting aid and handouts to people.

Lots of good ideas in here, they just need polishing imo. Lol

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    I have 0 sympathy for overweight people.

I think people that own guns for protection purposes are some of the most idiotic people in the world.

300 Forever

Registered Fiend MartialArtist06's Avatar
    MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Except that genetics determine your mindset.

For example,

Person A - brah with high testosterone
    Person B - low test beta *******

They experience the same scenarios but learn different lessons from them.

Let's say they both really need a pencil. The only way they can get it is by taking it from person C and he is not willing to part with it for any reason.

Person A and person B are told to try taking it by force. They both get their ass kicked.

What did they learn?

Person A learned that he needs to be stronger / better prepared before he challenges the other male again.
    Person B learned that the only way he could ever get that pencil is by stealing it.

Genetics determine everything... from what you look like to how you feel like and how you will view the same experiences in life. Basically genetics determine your world that you have to live in. For a beauriful person, the world is a great place and people are cool brahs. For an ugly person, the world is a cruel place and people are pieces of sh!t.

You're wrong. I know confirmed low test brahs and you'd never guess it from any of their actions. Same for depressed brahs, who inherited it from their parents. Keep believing your genetics determine everything b.s. while the world proves you wrong.
    **Weak ass stats**
    Parallel Squat - 315lbs, 1 rep
    Bench Press - 262.5lbs, 1 rep
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    [NO FAP: Month] = Failure 19/30 days
    <^>(-_-)<^> the mods.

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eages View Post
    i actually like katy perrys songs a lot but i don't tell anybody about it (100% srs)
    Out of ALL the things in this thread...this one made me lol the hardest.
    Order Will Be Restored

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not attracted to any black girls. Weird thing is I like bigger thicker girls but not black ones. Parents call me racist because of it but I don't think that's racist at all.

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Transgender people are sick in the head and surgery to make a man a women or vise versa should be outlawed.
    Certain people should not be allowed to have kids.
    Smoking is totally retarded.
    I feel most people drink to make them forget that their life is terrible.
    Fat women are ugly.
    Not attracted to black women or most Asian women. Though I hnngg at half white half black girls.
    If you are super obese like 500+ then you might as well be dead.
    I feel sorry for young parents, Having kids too early messes with plans and life.
    Religion is a joke and I can't believe people think a god in the sky exists.
    Money does make people happy.
    Last edited by RobElite; 09-26-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Registered User AfricanGenetics's Avatar
    AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by naturallyd2013 View Post
    -Women are correct about lots of ****, but we don't follow the same logical pathways men use to draw the correct conclusions, so men don't take us seriously. Meanwhile, our brains aren't made for long, drawn out logical journeys like males. We have more white matter, that connects all the parts of our brain. Because we're more physically vulnerable than men, our brains evolved to bypass "logic" (that males can afford to engage in because of physical prowess) and skip straight to being right. That's where women's intuition comes from. Men are mistrustful of this (and understandably so) because we oftentimes reach the right conclusion without being able to offer any explanation other than the way we feel. But we "know" it's right...which is also why we talk and communicate so much. That's us thinking it through in our speech. Eventually we talk up some reasoning that might make a little bit of sense to explain how we're right even without having the initial logic to back our instincts.
    What the flying fuk am I reading lmao.
    *Ballerina Forearms Crew*
    *African Genetics Crew*
    *Never Getting Married Crew*
    *Will probably cave into societal pressure and get married anyway crew*
    *Completed 90 day no fap crew*
    *Thinks of dragons when trying to fap to imagination crew*
    *Narcoleptic crew*

Deadlift - 335
    Bench - 185
    Squat - 225

Yeah, I'm slackin'.

chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not that controversial really, but; rap music is complete bollox. Surely people only like it because it's 'cool'.

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    We need to get rid of liberalism and the PC culture. It is a disease and it is crippling the western world. The basic family unit needs to be restored.

Islamists are partially correct about women needing to be oppressed and controlled by men. Most women are truly terrible creatures and giving them total freedom usually ends in disaster. Reference how bad our society has become today because of feminism.

Black people are fuking lazy and entitled. No reparations. Slavery happened to you like it has happened to every race at some point in history. Get the fuk over it, reform your thugs/guns/welfare culture, and show the world what you're made of.

Communism is theoretically the best governing system.

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Being an employee is a terrible decision most of the time.

Our politicians don't give a fuk about our soldiers. All they care about is playing their little politics games and military personnel are just pawns in that game. If leaders were forced to fight, there would seldomly be wars.

Morality is impossible to prove. Do whatever the fuk you want; just don't get caught if it's a "bad" thing that you're doing.

tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000) tS0UL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matt7 View Post
    I think poor people should get no public assistance, they should starve to death
    This
    B:265 | S:365 | D:455

Motorcycle crew
    Vulcan 900