NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please help explain ******** ‘paranormal’ experience

On March 28, 2010, my wife’s cousin Bernadette (“Bernie”) and her 7 month old baby boy Nathan perished in a house fire.. It was devastating for the family and the community. My wife and Bernie were like sisters.

Fast forward to 2014.. My wife was finally talked into joining ********, as her circle of friends in real life (where real friendships exist, imo) grew. So one of her friends helped her set an account yesterday FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.

Once my wife’s account was setup, she immediately received her very first friend invite..

It was Bernie’s invitation.

Today is also Bernie’s birthday.. And her son would have been 5-years-old this month as well.

How is this possible?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some will believe in a spiritual presence, others will say that there has to be a scientific explanation. All that really matters is what you believe.

I've never really showed this but it's a little similar to your story so will share. In February this year, my grandmother, who was very close to me, passed away. We attended her funeral on a Friday and congregated with family after. I didn't get home until late and went straight to bed.

The next morning I got up, made coffee, and settled down to do some work. Yes, i'm a Judge Judy fan as you'll hear.

The lamp in this clip is a touch lamp. My grandmother gave it to me as a gift when she moved into a nursing home, as she had far too many things for her new room. It had sat on my unit for years and never did anything strange. That is, until the morning after the funeral when it started turning itself on and off.

I wanted to show family so got this clip of it turning on. Was it her? Well i'm not really a believer in the spirit world so I claimed that it must have been sound vibrations or something that triggered it. Thing is though, there's all sorts of sounds every day and yet it only did this one the one occasion. I admit to saying "if that is you nan, can you go away please". After all, I can hardly jerk off if I think she's watching

Point being though, we don't know if these things are genuine signs or incredible coincidences. If you believe that the friend invite truly is Bernie though, then that must be a positive and reassuring feeling.

Accept difference. Not indifference.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caesura,

Thank you for sharing, mate!

That is exactly what I told my wife.. I told her that the invite was a gift.
    This above all..

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had something weird happen when my wife was very sick, but still alive. It was early June and hot upstairs in the bedroom. So I'm looking around for our little black fan that we used before we put the AC on. Nowhere to be found and my wife was in no condition for me to ask her. A couple of days later... the fan shows up, on her vanity chair and it was not there earlier because I did sit at her vanity table to get some of her things to take to hospice for her. I asked my kids and they said they didn't put the fan on the chair.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you are saying didn't happen. Bernie may have filled out a family thing in 2010 so that when your wife signed up it showed "people you may know" and she was on there but there was no invite sent. Unless, of course, your wife had set up the account previously and just forgot.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's linked to the email address she used to open her FB account.

Bernie sent out FB invites back in 2010 to everyone on his email list.

When I joined, I received a request someone had sent two years prior.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    It's linked to the email address she used to open her FB account.

Bernie sent out FB invites back in 2010 to everyone on his email list.

When I joined, I received a request someone had sent two years prior.
    This makes logical sense..

Thanks for the explanation.
    This above all..

SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmcAtUb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    On March 28, 2010, my wife’s cousin Bernadette (“Bernie”) and her 7 month old baby boy Nathan perished in a house fire.. It was devastating for the family and the community. My wife and Bernie were like sisters.

Fast forward to 2014.. My wife was finally talked into joining ********, as her circle of friends in real life (where real friendships exist, imo) grew. So one of her friends helped her set an account yesterday FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.

Once my wife’s account was setup, she immediately received her very first friend invite..

It was Bernie’s invitation.

Today is also Bernie’s birthday.. And her son would have been 5-years-old this month as well.

How is this possible?

Not to spoil the spiritual experience, but.....

******** -> Find Friends (on the left if you're using the website on a computer) ->Invite your Friends

You can enter an e-mail address there.

My bet would be that at some point in the past Bernie had invited your wife using the e-mail address she just signed up with, and that this resulted in an automatic friend request once the account was made.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a story I must have missed earlier in the year. Crazy.

Also:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4681127.html

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Caesura,

Thank you for sharing, mate!

That is exactly what I told my wife.. I told her that the invite was a gift.
    Has she accepted the friend request?
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post

Also:

That's just freaky, man..

Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    Has she accepted the friend request?
    Yes, she did..
    This above all..

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post

Also:

Look at theyoutube links for the grandmothers 18 min explanation of events.... super freaky.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Look at theyoutube links for the grandmothers 18 min explanation of events.... super freaky.
    Yeah, when a boy starts to climb the wall backwards, I'm getting the hell out of there. BH wouldn't even be able to stop me