Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op is right, its not worth it.

IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100) IronFreedom is not very well liked. (-100)
    Here is the question that I honestly have asked myself for years, but didn't have the courage to ask anyone....

To those with, say, 1 or 2 kids (such as that guy in this thread with 2 kids).... How do you stop having more? Or to those who are married (such as that 41 year old woman several posts above).... and have never had kids...how do you NOT have kids.

What I am saying is.....sex basically leads to kids. Even if you have a GF you will be having SEX with her.......and pregnancy will be a consequence.

I know, I know. You will all by now be saying..."IronFreedom you stoopid kunt, there are things called condoms and pills etc". Well yes they are but here are two points no one can deny.

1. You will NOT be using a condom for 20-30 years each and every time you have sex. Just won't happen. Condoms make sex feel like shi* and also might not be available when required (quickies etc).

2. Artificial hormonal pills are one of the modern solutions to birth control. But long term use has MASSIVE effects on the health of the body. I know a girl who had a stroke from being on the pill for about 10 years. Is it really worth sacrificing the health of the woman? Also hormone pills have now been studied extensively and it is just coming to light that they have big impacts on behavior. I have noticed women are basically crazy now. Sex should tame them (with a baby to look after and nurture like the good old days).....now it makes them crave more bigger cock like Jamal cock and after they have had 2 Jamal cocks in them at once....they then seek to become lesbian.

Anyway, just wondering how people who live together (Gf/wife) control how many kids they have LONG TERM?

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MegaLex88 View Post
    Fukien lol at OPs whole point of view.

Forever youll be a man child collecting material goods, chasing sex, voluntarily never expirencing an I replaceable natural love or sacrifice. Voluntarily never entering another stage of manhood. Never even attempting to create a irreplaceable love based family unit.
    Sad bran, sad. Think about what you are saying.
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

Why you talking about chasing material goods and chasing sex? Only difference will be:
    Situation A: Have kids
    Situation B: No kids.
    The job, income, gf/wife are CONSTANTS and will be the same in both situations. Just the distribution will be different.

Leonardo Dicaprio doesn't have any kids, and he looks pretty happy to me, don't know what's sad about not having kids. You can't miss something if you've never experienced it.

Originally Posted by IronFreedom View Post
    2. Artificial hormonal pills are one of the modern solutions to birth control. But long term use has MASSIVE effects on the health of the body. I know a girl who had a stroke from being on the pill for about 10 years. Is it really worth sacrificing the health of the woman? Also hormone pills have now been studied extensively and it is just coming to light that they have big impacts on behavior. I have noticed women are basically crazy now. Sex should tame them (with a baby to look after and nurture like the good old days).....now it makes them crave more bigger cock like Jamal cock and after they have had 2 Jamal cocks in them at once....they then seek to become lesbian.

Anyway, just wondering how people who live together (Gf/wife) control how many kids they have LONG TERM?
    Men who don't want kids should get a vasectomy. Condoms suck and hormonal pills have a large impacts on the woman's health.

A male contraceptive should hopefully be out within 5 years, called 'Vasalgel'.

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the thought of most of you not reproducing helps me sleep at night

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by primetime347 View Post
    The problem is that once you have kids you're probably going to have an average life. You can't take risks with entrepreneurship, or moving to a new city/country, or quitting your job. Your kids are your first priority and your life revolves around them for the next 18 years, after which it may be too late.
    this. its so much better to be free as a bird the thought of that wife/kid jail sentence is horriffying

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure I get the housing part of the graph, you need to spend that money on housing for yourself anyways, why is that relevant? Same for healthcare, well for some anyways, wife has family coverage for that anyways with me being on it, adding a child puts no extra expenses on us as it is completely covered.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ delusional miscers who think their kids will be titans of society. There's a very good chance you end up broke with visitation every other weekend. Even if not, they're still going to be FA betas who will live in your basement playing video games until they are 30. You think you can avoid that by being a half decent parent? Sorry, the internet and social media are their real parents.

It's pretty funny to hear all these opinions from people with small children and compare them to all the people I know with kids in their 20's.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SCG View Post
    Not sure I get the housing part of the graph, you need to spend that money on housing for yourself anyways, why is that relevant? Same for healthcare, well for some anyways, wife has family coverage for that anyways with me being on it, adding a child puts no extra expenses on us as it is completely covered.
    If you live in NYC or any city, with no kids, you can just get a one bedroom apartment. If you have 2-3 kids, you won't fit in that and would need a bigger place. I'm guessing this doesn't apply if you wanted to live in a big house anyways.

That graph is just an approximation and doesn't include a few other things which would compensate the overestimation of housing. (vacations etc..)

I grew up in a family of 5, so the nice vacations were always a killer financially. Feels kinda bad to have raped parents financially.

brb 5 plane tickets.
    brb taxis only fit 4 people max, need to hire 2, or find a big van taxi.
    brb having to book 2 hotel rooms per night.
    brb breakfast is 20$ a person in the hotel? brb there goes 100$ just for breakfast.
    brb eating out for 5 people. Need at least 2 meals a day.
    brb want to go skiing? 5x ski passes, boot rentals, helmet rental, ski rentals, ski clothing.
    brb need some ski lessons?

Experiences were priceless but jesus christ family vacations are expensive as fuk unless you go fukin camping.

MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

Why you talking about chasing material goods and chasing sex? Only difference will be:
    Situation A: Have kids
    Situation B: No kids.
    The job, income, gf/wife are CONSTANTS and will be the same in both situations. Just the distribution will be different.

Leonardo Dicaprio doesn't have any kids, and he looks pretty happy to me, don't know what's sad about not having kids. You can't miss something if you've never experienced it.

Men who don't want kids should get a vasectomy. Condoms suck and hormonal pills have a large impacts on the woman's health.

A male contraceptive should hopefully be out within 5 years, called 'Vasalgel'.
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    lol @ delusional miscers who think their kids will be titans of society. There's a very good chance you end up broke with visitation every other weekend. Even if not, they're still going to be FA betas who will live in your basement playing video games until they are 30. You think you can avoid that by being a half decent parent? Sorry, the internet and social media are their real parents.

It's pretty funny to hear all these opinions from people with small children and compare them to all the people I know with kids in their 20's.

So many people are the same with this actual delusion and mind set.
    Both so dis heartened and pessimistic to the point that you're knocking nature.
    Its Not worth properly writing my initial point across. You need to get out more, see and experience some different cultures, read, stay off the net and tv for a bit. To make such references you've clearly immersed yourself into one that I'm sure you despise yourself. You don't have to do this anymore than choosing wether or not to follow a religion or become a vegan.

Bump for aussie brahs

freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You lost me here

"- You will never have to spank, correct or punish anyone (reference to big 'spanking trauma' thread)"

I will be spanking my wife a lot.
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post
    You lost me here

"- You will never have to spank, correct or punish anyone (reference to big 'spanking trauma' thread)"

I will be spanking my wife a lot.
    dats it mane

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a load of tripe. Teenagers really should stop giving advice on the internet.
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination

MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalHead6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My gf doesnt want to have kids or get married, and for some odd chance if we did get married she doesnt want to take my last name.

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Takes a man to have and raise kids.

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can probably do it cheaper than that if you tried

It's western parents spending loads of money on chitty food because they can't be bothered to cook - buying pizzas and frozen readymeals and chit that breaks the bank

Same with toys and clothes and all that other bollocks. Kids will play with a cardboard box and they'll happily wear cheap clothes stained with everything under the sun not a single chit given.

This is why asian families can have so many children. brb rice every night. brb hand-me-downs. brb sleep on the floor and play your violin

In fact give me 3 children and I reckon I can turn the little fckers profitable by age 8 - teach them to code or sell their artwork to hipsters (depending on if they're smart kids or artsy-fartsy *******s)

vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can actually profit from having kids though from all the tax benefits. The government basically pays you to have kids because of the problems with underpopulation in the US so just dont spend over that amount and you can profit.
    Hi im vietcong666. Nice to meet you.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GL with your material goals of 2014 and beyond.

Sure glad my parents (and their parents before them) made the decision to have children and give me the opportunity to live a great life. I will be passing this opportunity and hopefully improving on it for my children as well.

coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coctopus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad me and my wife aren't breeders, which would be surprising to most, considering my wife is hispanic and they usually have a full litter by age 20.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by primetime347 View Post
    The problem is that once you have kids you're probably going to have an average life. You can't take risks with entrepreneurship, or moving to a new city/country, or quitting your job. Your kids are your first priority and your life revolves around them for the next 18 years, after which it may be too late.
    This is 100% correct.

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    old fukker checking in

i can 100% confirm that no kids and no wife is fukking amazing. life is truly beautiful. i am dead srs.

my older bro's wife just had twins (on purpose). LOL just LOL
    ~Extremely depressed crew~

Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol it's not that expensive at all. Although I have no daycare costs and I work at a clinic so all her baby formula and hospital costs were free. Still w baby momma so no child support either. Honestly no bills at all besides 50$ more in food a month.
    Not to sound like a **** but it's truly a blessing being a dad. I was completely against kids too until the gf became pregnant. It has improved my life dramatically. Not spending 200$ a weekend at the bars being hungover all weekend. Sticking my penor in everything that walked. No more drugs. Etc. Having a baby saved me In a way from all that. She gave me a reason to save money instead of blowing it all on trips and booze. I'm also more shredded and healthier than ever
    instagram - physically_fit_casey
    ***Not sure what to do with hands while walking crew***
    ***asked for directions, couldn't hear, continue to walk the wrong way crew***
    ***inserts USB cable into port doesnt fit, flip over doesnt fit, then flips back to original way and now it fits crew***

Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    Not to sound like a **** but it's truly a blessing being a dad.
    And ultimately it comes down to this, you just can't possibly understand what it feels like to have a kid until you do.
    Best Sanctioned Lifts (USPA/USAPL):
    683w/452/507

Best Gym Lifts:
    675w/477.5/495

SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in support of any statistics that discourage miscers from reproducing.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imagine the surprise when a couple is trying for a child, and only want 1.

than all of a sudden triplets or quadruplets come out.

they look at each other thinking they dun goofed haha

edit: also do not want kids in the future. possibly 1 kid after the age of 30 but if not than its cool because i have 2 younger brothers, 21 and 19, so they can have em, and i'll be the cool uncle being able to leave when ever i want. their kids will make my dad a grandpa so he'll be happy.

win win for all
    Last edited by JustMoved24; 09-20-2014 at 10:02 AM.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do I pass on my master race genes?
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Link815 View Post
    And ultimately it comes down to this, you just can't possibly understand what it feels like to have a kid until you do.
    Exactly. Watching them grow and develop a personality like your very own is worth more than any materialistic Item. It's not a huge financial burden like it's made out to be. Can easily still have a nice car, house, etc. If you don't go full retard with your money
    instagram - physically_fit_casey
    ***Not sure what to do with hands while walking crew***
    ***asked for directions, couldn't hear, continue to walk the wrong way crew***
    ***inserts USB cable into port doesnt fit, flip over doesnt fit, then flips back to original way and now it fits crew***

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i always lol when miscers say they will never have kids

if only your parents felt the same way ..ya selfish fuks

HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The misc costs $780 per year?
    288 Crew

Originally Posted by Gyle View Post
    Exactly. Watching them grow and develop a personality like your very own is worth more than any materialistic Item. It's not a huge financial burden like it's made out to be. Can easily still have a nice car, house, etc. If you don't go full retard with your money
    I think the biggest financial "burden" of having children is the hindrance it puts on your own career. I used to work a LOT of overtime and had a lot of money but not a lot of time. My wife was making 55k a year now she's a stay at home mom. Now I want to see my kids grow up and I want to help them become good people, therefore I work less and make less, but also enjoy more time away from work.