tablechair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk OR Cut ?? your opinion needed

In 2 months i finish school and summer is here. The past month I've tried to clean bulk but put on a lot of fat because my football season finished so I don't do anymore cardio.
    Im 6 ft and 176 pounds.
    Should i try and cut down my fat and get ripped for summer, or be fat through summer????

If you say cut, how are ways of NOT getting so tired, lethargic etc. Im going into final exams and can't be tired.

Thanks people
    Attached Images

BEEP BEEP GET IN MY JEEP! HarpoonTang's Avatar
    HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000)
    gain muscle first
    ***See You in the Afterlife Crew***

jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk, you have nothing to cut to...you're blaming your cardio but if you're gaining too much fat, you're eating too much

StefanMcFeeters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely bulk. You'll blow away I the breeze if you cut

kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kalstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bulk lol, where's the meat?

Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Accingersi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bulk, bro

StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StudentGymmer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely bulk imo

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First ask yourself what you would even want to cut.

Cutting doesn't literally mean "oh ill cut and look good"

it means "ill eat less, to lose fat, and have my muscles that i already have look better"

Bulk.
    /thread
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivanch11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk bro, you need to build some muscle before cutting, good luck!

Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk. I have more muscle than you and I'm a phucking twig after not lifting all summer.

Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10) Humbla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bulk you look like a skinny 10 yr old