Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10) dekethecreep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is probably the 1st presser ive ever watched and got pumped for the O, im tired of all the 'Im just happy to be here'' responses from everybody, this is something different and everybodys talking about it

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mind games...Arnold was the master of them..I think Kai came out on top of this one and Phil's psyche is cracking...Kai will have to be at his all time best now to deliver on his words...I dont think we are gonna see any improvements on Phil perhaps even a tad of regression...in B4 I fall asleep before the damned show starts tonight online :-(
    Last edited by Milone79; 09-19-2014 at 09:53 AM.

lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000) lotus_esprit5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How I imagine things went right after the press conference.

BOOM BABY!

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    "Dedicating this to my late father"
    "That's what the first three should have been"

He should have dedicated his wins to his (un)dead dad who wasn't even dead? Roro pls
    What? Did you even get what Kai was saying?

Kai basically said that Phil's not winning this one, in 2014, so he should have dedicated the past 3 to his father, since he won't get the chance to do so this year.

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    What? Did you even get what Kai was saying?

Kai basically said that Phil's not winning this one, in 2014, so he should have dedicated the past 3 to his father, since he won't get the chance to do so this year.
    Not sure if you're aware but Phil's dad past away in March 2014, so three years ago in 2011 it would not have been possible, because he could not have dedicated something to a deceased family member who was alive.
    Do you follow? Or do I need to explain this in further detail?

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    bodybuilding turning into WWF show

hope the best man wins
    Yes and no, I think Both of them know that Olympia is about creating buzz. It's not just a contest, it's the superbowl of bodybuilding. The more buzz you create means the sponsors love you more because there are more clicks and eyes seeing their brand. The more buzz you create means there is higher demand on bandwidth with viewer count and the Olympia can charge more next year for the rights to the feed. This is a BUSINESS, not just a show.

The second point was of course Kai wants it bad, I bet Farah told Kai to change up his attitude if they make it a 2 man show then the judges have even more pressure to place Kai at LEAST 2nd if not 1st. Let's not forget that 2nd place might not be a sandow but it's still >$100 000. If I could talk some smack for 5mins and cinch $100K, I'd trash talk all your @sses ...... then buy you a protein shake after the show
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if you're aware but Phil's dad past away in March 2014, so three years ago in 2011 it would not have been possible, because he could not have dedicated something to a deceased family member who was alive.
    Do you follow? Or do I need to explain this in further detail?
    You're assuming that you can only dedicate things to people who have passed away.

cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're assuming that you can only dedicate things to people who have passed away.
    Full retard. In this specific situation he was dedicating this to a lost family member. How huge is your bias that you are so blind to that? No point discussing this anymore, you are too far gone in your own world to come down to reality.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll play devil's advocate for Kai's "you should have done that with the other 3"

Phil implied that his father had been battling illness for a while and that he and his father at one point in time were not on good terms. We don't know when or how long. (My deepest condolences to Phil...)For Phil to bring up his father and dedicate the O to him when and how he did during the conference seemed inappropriate and out of context and makes him seem like he was looking for sympathy. I have never heard Vic bring up any of his personal problems when he has every right to speak of them more so than Phil. The only time Ive heard Kai speak of his was after he interrupted Phil and said he had no father. Why bring personal problems into this every year? Feelings and sympathies should be left at the door because it makes people uncomfortable when rooting against someone that let's their tragedies define them year after year.

Kai was technically right about his statement and seemingly tired of Phil's ****. His timing was inappropriate.

Full retard. In this specific situation he was dedicating this to a lost family member. How huge is your bias that you are so blind to that? No point discussing this anymore, you are too far gone in your own world to come down to reality.
    Ok? How does that refute anything I've said?

You seem to be blinded, not by bias, but, by lack of understanding.

Let's agree to disagree.

Ok? How does that refute anything I've said?

You seem to be blinded, not by bias, but, by lack of understanding.

Let's agree to disagree.
    Lol bruh

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's agree to disagree.
    You might as well make that your signature.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    I'll play devil's advocate for Kai's "you should have done that with the other 3"

Phil implied that his father had been battling illness for a while and that he and his father at one point in time were not on good terms. We don't know when or how long. (My deepest condolences to Phil...)For Phil to bring up his father and dedicate the O to him when and how he did during the conference seemed inappropriate and out of context and makes him seem like he was looking for sympathy. I have never heard Vic bring up any of his personal problems when he has every right to speak of them more so than Phil. The only time Ive heard Kai speak of his was after he interrupted Phil and said he had no father. Why bring personal problems into this every year? Feelings and sympathies should be left at the door because it makes people uncomfortable when rooting against someone that let's their tragedies define them year after year.

Kai was technically right about his statement and seemingly tired of Phil's ****. His timing was inappropriate.
    Agreed.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If Phil wanted to dedicate the win to his Father's passing, he should have done so when he wins the Sandow and they hand him the mic on stage. I can see why Kai was pissed to have Phil dedicate a win that hasn't happened yet to anyone.

Kai's super lean right now and irritable. He's on a ton a drugs and add in his passion for the sport and you get what happened. Phil was trying to play the sympathy card to get the story going for his 4th win. He knows exactly what he was doing.

A classy act for Phil to have done would be to just compete and not mention his Father at all until after he won. Every man on that stage last night put in 24/7 effort and dedication to be there. For Phil to say his win that hasn't happened yet was dedicated to blah blah I'm sure pissed them all off, Kai was the only one that spoke up.

Kai could have waited until Phil was done, but I understand where he was coming from.

^
    This.

There's a better explanation than mine, cedricnumerouno.

Now mix that with what I said, there's your explanation.

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It also would have been different if Phil said he dedicated this competition to his Father. He specifically said 'I'm dedicating this Olympia Win to my Father who passed away' which is what set it off.

el gran santo de estética zSolo's Avatar
    zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000)

We talkin bout the future..

Not the past

The Future,

The past is the past

The future!
    black excellence, opulence, decadence.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow man, watching Kai go off like that was intense. Smart move too. Kai has nothing to lose and Phil has everything. Phil looked legit about to cry at the end of the press conference. That will get the cortisol up. Not a good thing for him.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Wow man, watching Kai go off like that was intense. Smart move too. Kai has nothing to lose and Phil has everything. Phil looked legit about to cry at the end of the press conference. That will get the cortisol up. Not a good thing for him.
    Lol this.. it doesn't take much at this level for these guys to hold a little water and look pretty far off the mark

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    Mind games...Arnold was the master of them..I think Kai came out on top of this one and Phil's psyche is cracking...(
    Kai was yelling at the top of his lungs but he's the cool, calm, collected one? He isn't the least bit agitated?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBenchin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was hoping to see another Cedric McMillan Johnnie Jackson face off like what happened at last years press conference.

http://youtu.be/GhQphxWKwzE?t=45m
    Leader of The Dirty Bulk Boyz
    Member of Paul Dillett's Fit and Firm Gym in LaGuna Niguel, CA

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Kai was yelling at the top of his lungs but he's the cool, calm, collected one? He isn't the least bit agitated?

Do you selectively read through threads? What you said was literally just addressed a few posts above you

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deano87 View Post
    Both equally as pathetic.
    Ding ding ding

rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ramy should have stood up, pulled his quads out and smiled

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigBenchin View Post
    I was hoping to see another Cedric McMillan Johnnie Jackson face off like what happened at last years press conference.

http://youtu.be/GhQphxWKwzE?t=45m
    lol damn, re watching phil he seemed bitter last year too. Sounds like he takes things posted on message boards personally. He has to point out all his adversities and wants a pat on the back or something. Everyone knows you worked hard to win the olympia, brah. Everyone knows you're only 1 in 13 people "in the world. Ever," to win a sandow. They gave you a trophy, chill out.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop whining about "Oh boo hoo they yelled at each other. Let's have another hour long session of Bob Chic's dry, corny, and dull humor."

Seriously, I enjoyed every second of it. I remember when Ben Pak fired up Branch. This was 10x better.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol look how small Phil looks compared to Kai in the press conference omg

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good on Kai for checking Phil on that sob story sh.it.

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    lol look how small Phil looks compared to Kai in the press conference omg
    I think the sweater Kai is wearing under his Olympia tracksuit has something to do with that.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by railgunner22 View Post
    Good on Kai for checking Phil on that sob story sh.it.
    This! Every year he does that.