booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Magnum Nutraceuticles Hi-5 and Rocket Science Review

Thanks to the guys over at Magnum Nutraceuticals for running their 2 weeks til the Olympia promo and selecting my entry as a winner. I received my products (24srv tub of HI5 and 10srv of Rocket Science) and will post my thoughts below.

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HI5 Review

HI-5
    http://hardmagnum.com/product/hi5
    Type of product - amino acid/peri-workout recovery and enhancement formula

Mix Ability:10/10 - No issues here. I was able to easily mix 1 scoop in 20-25oz of water in just a few quick shakes or stir. Easy as can be.

Taste:9/10 - Great flavoring (fruit punch with mango kicker). I didn't taste much of the "mango kicker" but it was certainly a nice tart fruity flavor. A bit unique in the actual taste (in a good way). My only knock is lack of originality... everything comes in FP and many people are sick of this flavor.

Effects: 9/10 - I dosed this as a supplement during my workout yesterday (push hypertrophy) and enjoyed sipping it throughout. The last few workouts I've been experiencing pretty solid DOMS the day after my sessions (recently changed workout styles) so when I had very little this morning I was impressed. As this was the only thing that changed in my routine I have to say it was beneficial. First time effectiveness is a HUGE plus for a product of this type.

Profile: 8/10 - Only taking a points off for being proprietary. The ingredients in this are spectacular and if dosed properly (no real way to tell) this product should be one of the most effective recovery and replenishment supplements on the market. Judging by the total amounts, I would have to say that at least a few of the ingredients are slightly underdosed but based on my short use there is enough synergy to make them reasonably effective. double dosing would almost certainly make this a perfect product.

Overall:9/10 - The flavor of this makes it very enjoyable and the overall profile is wonderful. I would think that the dosing should be increased a bit to meet the studied effective doses of some of the ingredients but there is also value to synergy. Overall, I would say that at the right price point this has potetntial to be a best-in-class product for recovery and repair.

Rocket Science Review

Rocket Science
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...t-science.html
    Type of product - pre-workout/ energy booster

Dosing:10/10 -Easy as can be... take 1-3 pills (I took 2 on my first trial) prior to your workout and have at it. This would be extremely conventient as an on-the-go pre since it doesn't require mixing or measuring.

Energy: 7/10 - I dosed this (2 caps) 25 min prior to my workout yesterday (push hypertrophy). I began to feel some stimulation at about the 15min mark as I was on my drive to the gym. Nothing excessive as far as energy blasting you in the face, but more of a subtle buildup. I was not "hyped" or "cracked out" at any point but definitely felt the energy. I found that throughout my workout, my rest/recovery between sets seemed to be a slight bit shorter and this was confirmed as I finished my workout about 5min faster then the week prior. Overall I would say it was positive, but nothing groundbreaking. 3 caps might be better, but I fear tha 300mg of caffeine would be a bit much for me right now.

Focus: 6/10 - Focus was about average and not really as good as I had hoped for. At 3 caps this could be the sweet spot for many people but you then have to worry about the amount of caffeine.

Overall: 6/10 - This is a very interesting product that definitely has some serious potential as a low-impact pre (I would use it for cardio/AM jogs/etc). As far as lifting goes, I don't think I would use this as the ingredients just didn't seem to line up correctly for me (too much caffeine, not enough focus). Overall, I would stick to the lower dosing and save the higher stims for a product that also has higher focus/pump ingredients.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for your thoughts.

On hi-5, if you look we actually give you the break down of the aminos in the blend though. It tells you in parenthesis after the ingredient the amount of that ingredient in that blend. There's only a few areas we didn't highlight the exact amount.

Hate to hear you didn't get the tunnel vision from Rocket Science, for me that's one of the best things I like about Rocket Science--but to each their own. I would have still gone for 3 caps at least once haha.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts.

On hi-5, if you look we actually give you the break down of the aminos in the blend though. It tells you in parenthesis after the ingredient the amount of that ingredient in that blend. There's only a few areas we didn't highlight the exact amount.

Hate to hear you didn't get the tunnel vision from Rocket Science, for me that's one of the best things I like about Rocket Science--but to each their own. I would have still gone for 3 caps at least once haha.
    When I'm deep into a cut that's exactly what I would do too ha. I love my stims but after an 8 week break I can't take them like I did a while back (accidentally took 400mg caffeine+25mg ephedrine+2sc jacked... took a nap after the gym). Withdrawal was naaasssttyyy but now I have a nice low tolerance again.