makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

guys help with this girl pls (no pics)

No one likes walls of text so I'll make this quick. on Friday I was in the school weight room for a class. I noticed a girl walking outside on the track alone so i went outside and asked why she is outside in the heat. We talked about music and **** but I noticed she doesn't talk much. The problem is neither do I! Yesterday i talked to her a bit in class but i had to share earphones with her and listen to music to avoid awkward silence. I can't stop thinking about her now no matter how much I try. Idk what I'm doing guys i hardly know her i think i might have a crush

SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Say hi to her and try to talk to her but not often. You don't want to seem desperate Op.

When the time comes ask for her number

Easy Sh*te
    *Spartans Crew* *Nofap & Coldshowers crew*
    *girlfriend is taller than me crew*

makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SupremeGlory View Post
    Say hi to her and try to talk to her but not often. You don't want to seem desperate Op.

When the time comes ask for her number

Easy ****e
    The bad part is man that I have 3 classes with her. 1st 3rd and 4th. I only talk to her 4th period though since she has no friends there and u can usually move seats. That's also the class we go to the weight room in.

Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If shes shy you dont have to worry about talking to her too often or seeming desperate.

Break the ice, be the talker, make her feel comfortable.

Originally Posted by Juggernaut9 View Post
    If shes shy you dont have to worry about talking to her too often or seeming desperate.

Break the ice, be the talker, make her feel comfortable.
    Yeah but i can't hold conversation. I'm pretty shy also, it's not like I'm nervous but I can't be myself. I think it might make her even more shy. I've already broken the ice. I'm having difficulty holding conversation and maybe I shouldn't talk to her so much . It's kinda hard since i have 3 class with her

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't tell her how much you weigh!

Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Don't tell her how much you weigh!
    Lol i won't she might weigh the same

Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000) Juggernaut9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by makingitbrah View Post
    Yeah but i can't hold conversation. I'm pretty shy also, it's not like I'm nervous but I can't be myself. I think it might make her even more shy. I've already broken the ice. I'm having difficulty holding conversation and maybe I shouldn't talk to her so much . It's kinda hard since i have 3 class with her
    Even you're not confident on the inside, project confidence. It will make her comfortable and she won't be able to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by Juggernaut9 View Post
    Even you're not confident on the inside, project confidence. It will make her comfortable and she won't be able to tell the difference.
    Thanks I'll try to do that. I hugged her goodbye on Monday (i met her on Thursday) is this too early (probably dun goofed). She seemed okay with it.

Too many awkward pauses when i talk to her

1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1337Warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you've posted this thread, it means you've already failed OP. Better luck next time
    "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Originally Posted by 1337Warrior View Post
    If you've posted this thread, it means you've already failed OP. Better luck next time
    Aw fuk

Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500) Khazix is not very helpful. (-500)
    stats: 5'10" 130 lbs...

since you only talk to her in public and in a gym (where I assume you are either wearing a singlet or short as fk sleeve t shirt), she probably is so embarrassed to be seen talking with you. Wear baggy clothes or something so you look bigger.

pics pls

Originally Posted by Khazix View Post
    stats: 5'10" 130 lbs...

since you only talk to her in public and in a gym (where I assume you are either wearing a singlet or short as fk sleeve t shirt), she probably is so embarrassed to be seen talking with you. Wear baggy clothes or something so you look bigger.

pics pls
    Fuk u red

NorthernBrah10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No worries at least the hardest part is over, props to you for approaching her. Now you gotta keep her interested. If she's shy maybe you can slowly bring her out of her shyness/comfort zone.

Just be casual, talk about class/homework but also throw in a little joke here and there but be careful, analyze her personality. Some shy girls don't take well to teasing. You just gotta be consistent, talk to her to keep her interested but don't look desperate.

Once you work up the courage ask her out towards the END of class, be like "hey it was nice talking, i have something to attend to, but what are you doing this saturday ? Wanna hang out, maybe catch a movie ?" Something along those lines.

Don't ask over text, in person show's you're confident.

Best of luck OP.

Originally Posted by NorthernBrah10 View Post
    No worries at least the hardest part is over, props to you for approaching her. Now you gotta keep her interested. If she's shy maybe you can slowly bring her out of her shyness/comfort zone.

Just be casual, talk about class/homework but also throw in a little joke here and there but be careful, analyze her personality. Some shy girls don't take well to teasing. You just gotta be consistent, talk to her to keep her interested but don't look desperate.

Once you work up the courage ask her out towards the END of class, be like "hey it was nice talking, i have something to attend to, but what are you doing this saturday ? Wanna hang out, maybe catch a movie ?" Something along those lines.

Don't ask over text, in person show's you're confident.

Best of luck OP.
    Thanks brah

BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLurker4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're bulking right? Not trying to diss you at all but seriously being bigger (not just taller-bigger) helps a lot with girls. I used to be like 145 and now I'm hovering around 157 and I'm getting a lot more attention from the girls in my class. Also the increase in confidence from being a bigger person helps tremendously.

But that's obviously down the road so some advice for right now would be to act friendly but not so friendly that she thinks you're just super nice. Watch her in class, find out what makes her laugh, and try to get her to think you're hilarious. Never seem insecure. About anything. And always make it clear that she's not a big deal to you even if she is, there's a saying: "I would never want to be part of a club that would have me for a member."
    Hope you do well, brah.
    Lifts:

Squat: 275 lbs (ATG)
    Bench: 250 lbs
    Deadlift: 405 lbs

Originally Posted by BBLurker4Life View Post
    You're bulking right? Not trying to diss you at all but seriously being bigger (not just taller-bigger) helps a lot with girls. I used to be like 145 and now I'm hovering around 157 and I'm getting a lot more attention from the girls in my class. Also the increase in confidence from being a bigger person helps tremendously.

But that's obviously down the road so some advice for right now would be to act friendly but not so friendly that she thinks you're just super nice. Watch her in class, find out what makes her laugh, and try to get her to think you're hilarious. Never seem insecure. About anything. And always make it clear that she's not a big deal to you even if she is, there's a saying: "I would never want to be part of a club that would have me for a member."
    Hope you do well, brah.
    Thanks bro. Yes I'm bulking, started at 124.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do something or dont. You know what u need to do; it aint rocket science.

But beware the quicksand of one...

...itis

Originally Posted by davik View Post
    Do something or dont. You know what u need to do; it aint rocket science.

But beware the quicksand of one...

...itis
    Man idk how I'm gonna do it since i have 3 classes with her. I think I'm gonna avoid her till the last class i have with her. I'll try to move seats away also.

bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ask her to bang

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by makingitbrah View Post
    Man idk how I'm gonna do it since i have 3 classes with her. I think I'm gonna avoid her till the last class i have with her. I'll try to move seats away also.
    Don't. Just ask to hangout.
    26.5" waist of peace.

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    talk to her more often and then eventually ask if she wants to go out sometime. She's either gonna like you or she isn't. You might as well give it a shot. If she's shy she definitely isn't going to ask you to hangout first, so give it a go and see what happens.

Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like you got a case of oneitis

Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaleem08 View Post
    Sounds like you got a case of oneitis
    This.
    *Islander Pride crew*
    *Not gay if you say no homo crew ♂ *
    *Lifting and grappling crew*
    *BJJ addict crew*

I got a bit of an update guys. I went on a date with her to the movies on October 5th (i think so). Eh it was alright. We ate ice cream after. Then it returned to how it was before, not much talking no matter how much I tried. And for a couple weeks now I've noticed she had a lack of interest. Today I found out she went to homecoming, probably some guy asked her. O well. There's some girls I've been meaning to talk to, I'll do it next time I get the chance. Not talking to any girls in my class anymore though lol