Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bas0912 View Post
    Robert,

Just got back from my weekend trip and had my package in the mailbox. i just wanted to say thanks again and I post up my new profile tomorrow
    Awesome to hear!

Thanks for letting me know. Every package has been shipped to date, except for the Canadian recipients because of a shipping error in our Canadian office. All Canadian packages should go out on Monday and I'll follow up to ensure that happens.

Glad your package arrived. Enjoy the variety of Vega products and rep that shirt.

Thanks again!

Final list of winners coming on Monday.......
    Vega Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm
    https://www.********.com/#!/vegafanpage

ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZackMU30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RobertCheeke View Post
    Excellent!

Looking sharp!

Thanks again for repping for a month. Hope you're enjoying the Vega samples too. I know you've been able to try quite a few by now. Have an awesome upcoming week!
    Yes I have! I honestly really really love the tropic tango smoothie! Going to make the purchase soon..
    Former NCAA Division III Mens Lacrosse Player
    Currently an ordinary desk jockey...

Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test XRT Log (Sponsored) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164610831

Reviews: Applied Nutriceuticals RPM & UNCUT, iForce Hemavol, SD Pharmaceuticals CLA

Current Stack:
    -EVLUTION Nutrition 100% Isolate
    -EVLUTION Nutrition TRANS4ORM
    -XTEND BCAA
    -MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine
    -Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump of peace

RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    Bump of peace
    Thanks!

Greatly appreciated.
    Vega Rep

Originally Posted by ZackMU30 View Post
    Yes I have! I honestly really really love the tropic tango smoothie! Going to make the purchase soon..
    Cool. Great to hear. We actually have 5 flavors of that smoothie even though BB.com only carries 2 flavors (last I checked).

There are a bunch of great smoothie flavors out there and we have 5 flavors of Vega One as well, and 2-3 flavors of most other products.

Always appreciative of your support.
    Vega Rep

Taniqua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aw i so want one ...am i to late!!!!!!! just starting up can't wait to read more of these forums

Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All shirts to US recipients have been shipped and ALL Canadian recipients should have their packages shipped by Monday.

Thank you all again for your support!!! More winners to be announced on Monday. If any of you are interested in some discounted bars, see below:

We have some bars on sale for 60% off on our website. These were the original bars before we reformulated them a few months back: http://bit.ly/1rNA7SL

Once they're gone, they're gone. They've been replaced by new bars, but 60% off is pretty epic for those who are interested.
    Got my package on Saturday! I was very shocked in the amount of samples you sent plus the shirt. Funny story is when I remembered you saying you were going to send all of us thank you cards I thought I never got one...I got too excited opening the package that it fell somewhere on the floor in my room and I thought it was some random index card from studying one of my classes. I saw it the next day and saw it's the thank you card lolz Again thanks for the nice generous package. Will upload the avi picture soon!

Originally Posted by Asc14 View Post
    Got my package on Saturday! I was very shocked in the amount of samples you sent plus the shirt. Funny story is when I remembered you saying you were going to send all of us thank you cards I thought I never got one...I got too excited opening the package that it fell somewhere on the floor in my room and I thought it was some random index card from studying one of my classes. I saw it the next day and saw it's the thank you card lolz Again thanks for the nice generous package. Will upload the avi picture soon!
    Ha! The Thank You Card escapes nobody! Except for the packages shipped from our office. But as long as I ship something out personally, you can count on a thank-you card. Some people on here have won 3 or even more Vega contests over the past 8 months we've been running them on BB.com and they still get a card every time.

That's just how I roll.

Glad you got the shirt, found the card, and got a nice collection of product samples to try. Hope you enjoy them and thanks again for representing Vega! Let's see those triceps busting out of the new Vega shirt.

Have a great one.
    Vega Rep

3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ha! The Thank You Card escapes nobody! Except for the packages shipped from our office. But as long as I ship something out personally, you can count on a thank-you card. Some people on here have won 3 or even more Vega contests over the past 8 months we've been running them on BB.com and they still get a card every time.

That's just how I roll.

Glad you got the shirt, found the card, and got a nice collection of product samples to try. Hope you enjoy them and thanks again for representing Vega! Let's see those triceps busting out of the new Vega shirt.

Have a great one.
    I ALWAYS look forward to the card!!

It makes me feel loved
    “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.” - Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Vega Sport: Vanilla Protein Powder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164068821

Ronnie Cole Signature Series Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161290403&p=1235285073

Full Amino Freak Review Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160236881

Twitter:@JStigz
    Instagran:Johnny3Stripes

Originally Posted by 3StripesLaced View Post
    I ALWAYS look forward to the card!!

It makes me feel loved
    Nice!

I know you've won a handful of prize packages over the months and I always appreciate you going the extra mile to spread the word about Vega. High Fives!
    Vega Rep

Today we announce the Final List of Names for Contest Winners in this thread.

I probably won't announce names until tonight, so you have a full day to get in on this t-shirt + product sample give-away.

Thank you to all of you who have entered over the past few weeks.

This is our longest thread ever on BB.com and I appreciate your comments, feedback, and overall engagement in this thread.

Wishing you all the best.

Have a great one!
    Vega Rep

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I probably won't announce names until tonight, so you have a full day to get in on this t-shirt + product sample give-away.

This is our longest thread ever on BB.com and I appreciate your comments, feedback, and overall engagement in this thread.

Have a great one!
    Good luck to these last round of winners! I received my t-shirt and sample pack and personally written THANK YOU card this weekend and just washed the shirt yesterday! Profile pic to come imminently! Vega is a first class supplement company with a fantastic rep here on the boards with Robert! I've tried several of their products and they are all great! Good luck guys and enjoy the generosity of this great company and rep!

Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    Good luck to these last round of winners! I received my t-shirt and sample pack and personally written THANK YOU card this weekend and just washed the shirt yesterday! Profile pic to come imminently! Vega is a first class supplement company with a fantastic rep here on the boards with Robert! I've tried several of their products and they are all great! Good luck guys and enjoy the generosity of this great company and rep!
    Thanks for the shout out and the kind words, Robert. Greatly appreciated.

Happy to have you repping the shirt for a month and I appreciate all your enthusiasm for Vega.

Enjoy the products as well!
    Vega Rep

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks again, really appreciate the opportunity!
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000) buffren82 is just really nice. (+1000)

Have a great one!
    WOW, Robert, you are definitely very active in promoting your brand, it's nice to see CEO's working hard to get to know customers and testimonies, much respect! Your company will go very very far!!

Originally Posted by buffren82 View Post
    WOW, Robert, you are definitely very active in promoting your brand, it's nice to see CEO's working hard to get to know customers and testimonies, much respect! Your company will go very very far!!
    Thanks!

I appreciate it. I'm not a CEO though, I just work in online marketing and PR. I've had about 5 different roles with Vega over the past 10 years, but these days, I hangout on forums like BB.com, and do a lot of work on ********, Twitter, in-person tours and a lot of online work in general. I am good friends with our company CEO and I try to look out for our brand by working hard to create positive relationships with the outreach I do.

Thanks for your kind words and support!
    Vega Rep

jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Everyone,

I've been running a bunch of promos lately and have really been thinking about getting more shirts out there since so many of you enjoy wearing new gear to the gym and post photos online.

FYI, I have a contest going on right now where winners get to select one of 3 different prize packages of $45 value, or $35 value containing various things from shirts, shakers, bars, packets, etc. -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164112671. We're announcing winners for this promo on Thursday, by the way.

Within other threads this topic of more t-shirts as prizes has come up, and people offering to wear them in profile pics, and I wanted to create a new thread to find out who's really interested in doing this and who would carry it out for a month.

If I were to send you a free Vega t-shirt (comfy, form fitting, made in America, American Apparel brand) and as many Vega bars and packets as I can fit in a pre-determined size package, would you wear the Vega t-shirt in your profile photo for a month?

If you're in the US or Canada (the only places I can afford to carry this out, and the only places where Vega is available) and are interested in a new shirt, a variety of product samples, and would wear our shirt in your profile pic for a month, I'd love to hear form you!

To not be too vague, I'll start by saying we could initially select about 10 people to start right away. I'll ask management if I can bump that number of it there is interest from far more than 10 people.

I have no idea how many will reply, but I know I have a couple of dozen shirts at home, and plenty of bars and packets, and could fulfill a bunch of shipments right now, even if many people wear the same size.

Reply below if you're interested. Thanks! PS, the shirts are unisex but because they are fairly form-fitting I've found that men and women both enjoy wearing them.

Here are some of my buddies wearing the shirts in a recent pic with me:

Please also help me out by sharing these Vega links:

Vega's Main Website = http://bit.ly/WeGdiy

Vega Sport Website = http://bit.ly/1lNGkNM

Win Vega For A Year Contest (winners announced October 3rd) = http://bit.ly/YtOJMd
    I would absolutely change my profile photo to be me in a Vega shirt for a month at least. Probably end up longer since I rarely change it.
    GOTTA LOVE THE PAIN OF PROGRESS!!!
    Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/jcmelton

EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumping thread again so that more people have the opportunity to join. After all, it is the last day!

Hope I have the opportunity to review this product. And good luck to everyone else!

Thanks guys!

I appreciate the support!
    Vega Rep

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys!

I appreciate the support!
    No problem! Glad to support vega any day of the week

zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just want to drop by to give a big shoutout to hard working Vega rep, Robert. Thank you for picking my name... I appreciate the whole stack, but it's the small envelope I like the most. I appreciate your effort in writing the card. Thank you Robert, your equally hard working girlfriend, and to Vega. More power!!!

Got on ere guys, you will have a big chance of getting picked... here's the proof.

PS

I already changed my avatar, don't know why it's still showing the old one. If you go to my bodyspace, you should be able to see that I'm rocking the shirt, and will be rocking for months. Is there an area where I can post good reviews about the product? Or should I just go to the store directly?
    Last edited by zagaboi; 10-06-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Originally Posted by zagaboi View Post
    I just want to drop by to give a big shoutout to hard working Vega rep, Robert. Thank you for picking my name... I appreciate the whole stack, but it's the small envelope I like the most. I appreciate your effort in writing the card. Thank you Robert, your equally hard working girlfriend, and to Vega. More power!!!

Got on ere guys, you will have a big chance of getting picked... here's the proof.

PS

I already changed my avatar, don't know why it's still showing the old one. If you go to my bodyspace, you should be able to see that I'm rocking the shirt, and will be rocking for months. Is there an area where I can post good reviews about the product? Or should I just go to the store directly?
    Awesome!

Great display of the shirt and products! Congratulations again on winning!

No worries about the avatar pic. A bunch of people PM'd me saying the same thing. I think it just takes 12 hours or maybe even 24 hours to change over and show up on the forum. So by tomorrow, it should be all good.

As far as reviews, feel free to write wherever you like. You can post a thread in the supplement review section, you can visit the store and leave some reviews or comments there, or you can bump up any of our threads in this section and provide a testimonial.

It's really up to you. I just like to get our products into the hands of members here and let our products speak for themselves and leave a positive impression on those we reach.

Thanks again!
    Vega Rep

Originally Posted by EGamComp View Post
    Bumping thread again so that more people have the opportunity to join. After all, it is the last day!

Hope I have the opportunity to review this product. And good luck to everyone else!
    Thank you!

You've been rocking this thread, keeping it bumped up and I really appreciate it.

Check back later on tonight. All the best!

-Robert
    Vega Rep

EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[IMG]http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p713/DjRedhorze/365ee08b-203d-4a3d-bcc9-29bae6b28c77_zpsa2197553.jpg[/MG]

PS

The shirt shows up for me. I can see it in your avi on your posts.

Yep!

It is showing up for me now too.

Awesome pic!

Thanks for representing!
    Vega Rep

bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Profile pic updated and I'm rocking the shirt now its really comfy! Thanks again Robert!

I cannot see my profile pic I uploaded on here, but I can in my profile. Just wondering if you were able to see it?
    Last edited by bas0912; 10-06-2014 at 04:18 PM.

PS

If anyone else is having the changing pic problem. Upload pic and set as main, then go to pics and set a old pic as your main and then set you new pic as your main right after. Fixs the glitch for me.

Bump by the way. Last round coming soon.

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vega shirt pic is up! Mahalo robert for being so generous 😄
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep!

It is showing up for me now too.

Awesome pic!

Thanks for representing!
    Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    If anyone else is having the changing pic problem. Upload pic and set as main, then go to pics and set a old pic as your main and then set you new pic as your main right after. Fixs the glitch for me.

Bump by the way. Last round coming soon.

I also see it now, probably took 30 mins to update the avatar. Lol Thanks guys..

Post your apps guys, announcement will be coming soon!
    Last edited by zagaboi; 10-06-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Originally Posted by bas0912 View Post
    Profile pic updated and I'm rocking the shirt now its really comfy! Thanks again Robert!

I cannot see my profile pic I uploaded on here, but I can in my profile. Just wondering if you were able to see it?
    I can see it. Looking good! Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Have a great rest of your evening.
    Vega Rep