jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best diuretic for Natural show??

I am 2-3 weeks out. for the last week i plan on to be intaking a stead amount of sodium keeping it consistant..but tapering it down to nothing the day before, and reintroducing it at prejudging... as far as my water i will go 3 gals--down to 2 on tues---1 on wen---1/2 on thur---and 16-20oz on fri---
    What would be the best diuretic to take? aqualyze?xpel? any others? last year i took Dandelion root and b6 solo, didnt do much but helped.
    and if i did use xpel should i really start it 10 days out? any advice would be helpful thanks

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take a laxative the wed before your show. As for a diuretic I like xpel I took it 4days out from my show
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Water
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalproMJG View Post
    Water
    ^ this
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw

jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffjevnikar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am learning more and more that water is the key.. my current coach has me cutting sodium the sunday before and tapering water...i dont know if i will do that though, i was on point last year but definitely flat!! i am very prone to water retention,and very sensative to carbs..i am just looking for some advice guys..NATURALLY from the foods before carb up i am getting abount 3200mg sodium..and have been using franks red hot and total getting around 4g...during the thur and fri before show the food changes,whole eggs,beef,chicken...carbs are yams,rice.white potato..so naturally the salt drops...should i add more hot sauce to keep my sodium where it was? what exactly will happen IF i were to taper my water down the last two days BUT keep my sodium there...would i just retain the water?
    Originally Posted by acandales001 View Post
    ^ this

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro if you're flat the last thing you want to do is cut water. Food isn't always the answer for flatness, although it can certainly help, water management is a huge piece.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Bro if you're flat the last thing you want to do is cut water. Food isn't always the answer for flatness, although it can certainly help, water management is a huge piece.
    that makes sense..thank you..during the days i carb up i will still be drinking water...like sat-wen 3 gallons...then thur cut it to 1/2-1 keeping salt the same..and saturday 16-20 oz....with meals..would having the same amount of saly but tapering water cause something evil?(water retention)

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jeffjevnikar View Post
    that makes sense..thank you..during the days i carb up i will still be drinking water...like sat-wen 3 gallons...then thur cut it to 1/2-1 keeping salt the same..and saturday 16-20 oz....with meals..would having the same amount of saly but tapering water cause something evil?(water retention)
    You taper the water down so your body has to use its own subcutaneous water to uptake all the carbs you are loading. That is how you end up looking dry and grainy on stage. NO DIURETICS-- you want that water in your muscle, not peed down the commode! Only reason to do a diuretic is if you are on gear that causes you to retain water...
    The Best is Yet to Come!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dryuretix by evomuse is very legit.
    ….

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by knowsthesky View Post
    you taper the water down so your body has to use its own subcutaneous water to uptake all the carbs you are loading. That is how you end up looking dry and grainy on stage. No diuretics-- you want that water in your muscle, not peed down the commode! Only reason to do a diuretic is if you are on gear that causes you to retain water...
    this ^^^^
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm telling you just try and mimic what you look like after a workout. You don't dehydrate for that, if anything you'd be drinking more water during the workout than usual and voila great pump, vascularity and detail just like when you standing in the locker room taking selfies. Lol

WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have had some great success using Dandelion Root for contest prep to reduce the water retention. However, like knowsthesky mentioned above "taper the water down so your body has to use its own subcutaneous water to uptake all the carbs you are loading. That is how you end up looking dry and grainy on stage".
    I couldn't agree more with that technique.

i agree i do look best. but also..everyone is different my man. im going to try different this year..but i could be lean as i could get..i still hold water....i am very very sensative to salt..but i understand..drinking 3+ will just flush the salt out..and keeping salt there will tell my body to keep excreting it
    I'm telling you just try and mimic what you look like after a workout. You don't dehydrate for that, if anything you'd be drinking more water during the workout than usual and voila great pump, vascularity and detail just like when you standing in the locker room taking selfies. Lol

Thumbs up

Ok sorry good luck to you sir. I'll keep my mouth shut. Enjoy the Olympia tonight.

no man you are good haha! i need all the advice i can get...
    Ok sorry good luck to you sir. I'll keep my mouth shut. Enjoy the Olympia tonight.