Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    then why did you even let him search your bag?
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 op makes thread
    ask a brah in jail anything
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you might want to have mod delete this thread for you just my 2 cents

also the guy that threw out the code number for unlawful detainment I would save that and check on it

then you could go all good will hunting and **** on them

WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WontStopLifting is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP if you didn't tell him you were audio recording you broke wire tapping laws

Also if you really denied entry into the bag it's illegal search and seizure

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeraBabyCakes View Post
    I have nothing against the police, I felt defensive in front of GF however, didn't like the way he was talking to us.
    You're a retard. You lied to police, gave a fake name, told them you don't have ID -- You're a dumbass all over. Too bad he didn't beat your ass for being a retard. Please, I beg you! fight it in court. See how that turns out for you.

Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robeshko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 months jail and a fine.. u phuckn wot m8?
    can't even scratch ur ass these days

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He will most likely claim reasonable suspicion.

After he searched the name I gave him, nothing came up. At the point he patted me down, he found my phone which was recording the conversation, and shut it off.

After the audio was shut off he went through my bag.

I wanna get cheeky but I won't :P As I understand, it's your right to do that. You don't need to tell the truth if you are unlawfully detained.

I have the 20 minute reaction recorded. Most likely, the officer can prove it was a lawful, just, detainment. So I'll be guilty. I'm going to ask for an infraction rather than mark on my record.

My point is, other than the fact that you believed it was your right, what was your motivation?

Wouldn't it have been easier to give your real name? I just can't fathom a reason to lie other than because you had something to hide.
    *No crews crew*

JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustALittleBit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.

From what I understand, police have no power beyond writing the paperwork. My fate will be decided by the judge. Worst I get is 6 months in jail and a fine, hopefully that wont happen. I'm going to ask for misdemeanor reduced to an infraction.
    You're not going to get 6 months in jail lol

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump.

From what I understand, police have no power beyond writing the paperwork. My fate will be decided by the judge. Worst I get is 6 months in jail and a fine, hopefully that wont happen. I'm going to ask for misdemeanor reduced to an infraction.
    why did you consent to being searched?
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JustALittleBit View Post
    You're not going to get 6 months in jail lol
    I better not lol. First thing I did was call a defense attorney. We spoke about it, she said the same thing. Yeah I'm a little nervous brahs....but I'm gonna man up and face it.

You guys are asking why did I lie.

I have problems with authority ok is that what you want to hear. I'll kiss a mods ass for reps before I let a police officer push me around

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    why did you consent to being searched?
    I didn't

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Edit: Just saw you didn't consent to him searching your bag. Pretty sure that's grounds for the case to be thrown out. He broke the law by not gaining a search warrant, reasonable grounds for search or permission to search.

I'm not an expert though.
    Last edited by SpicyCurrie; 09-12-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP just fyi I am actually a criminal defense attorney in California. Do not take any deal less than a dismissal or conditional plea in this case. I'll represent you for free if I have to. The law I cited already is all you need to know. At worst you'll get community service and three years informal probation.

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good luck ******* , hope u pay a fine for 10k for being tard
    Beast

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brah its a misdemeanor they arent going to give you chit for jail time. Fuking dumbass for giving a fake name though. Are only students allowed on campus? I see fuking homeless *******s roaming around mine all the time and no one tells them to fuk off

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have problems with authority ok is that what you want to hear. I'll kiss a mods ass for reps before I let a police officer push me around
    He didn't push you around. He asked for your ID and told you not to take pictures. You better wise up quick. Because if you ever get locked up, then you're FU K CED. You'll have to ask permission to take a piss. You don't like to take orders, prison is the LAST place you want to be in.

heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by overMotivated View Post
    he went through your chit without a probable cause or "reasonable suspicion" to search you? and you didnt repeatedly yell out "I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY SEARCHES" while recording this confrontation?

-dun goofed #1

do you know that in some states you are NOT obliged to carry ID on you at any time? it is not mandatory to constantly be carrying chit around you. You can step out your damn house with nothing on you if you want

-dun goofed #2

you acted like a douche and got written a stupid ticket that probably does not reflect the infraction. does that mean the ticket is any less serious or will kick your as$ any less in court than if it were legitimate? no. yuo're fuked w/o a lawyer

-dun goofed #3

Goodnight sweet noob

tempted to neg for being arrogant AND stupid.

If you are going to be an arrogant kunt, at least be an intelligent and informed one.

Otherwise you just come off so cringeworthy it makes me want to get banned and never misc again

u are sooooo fukkin mad right now bro ayyy lmao

ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000) ehh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    I'm really not sure about this..

But don't they need your permission to search your bag? Unless you gave him grounds of reasonable doubt then he shouldn't have been able to search your bag. Idk though I may be wrong. There are cops on the forums that can give you a definite answer (memcop is the most prominent officer I can think of)
    Once the officer seized him (detained), he conducted a terry frisk of his person which can also include any items within his reach or lunging area.
    L.E.O

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Police says ok, you're not students, not allowed to take pictures here. let me see your ID or drivers license
    - I say I have no license on me
    - Police asks me for last name
    - I give police fake name
    - Police pats me down, searches my bag, finds my license
    lol u dun goofed

you remind me of this guy

#1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Youre a fuking retard OP.

Give him your real name and hand him I.D. and he'll just give you a warning/tell you to leave and youll be on your way. No need to act like a fuking tard and give false information
    Hehe

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AuBrah View Post
    Not 100% sure what the go is in the US, but police generally need a reason to detain you. Did he say he was detaining you before or after you refused to give him your name/you gave a fake name?
    Gives advice and isn't even in the same country...strong
    *Always pick 5 crew*

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AuBrah View Post
    Read my sig and then my answer.

Do not fight this in court because you will lose. You weren't detained, even if you were detained it wasn't unlawful and you gave an officer a fake name. Plead guilty, act remorseful and move on.
    Horrible advice.

How does a boy and girl simply taking pictures on a university campus escalate into cops searching through OP's gym bag and demanding OP and the girl to identify themselves? not sure if srs. terrible advice is terrible. Did you use to be a cop or something? bad bad bad suggestion...
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500) TeraBabyCakes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    He didn't push you around. He asked for your ID and told you not to take pictures. You better wise up quick. Because if you ever get locked up, then you're FU K CED. You'll have to ask permission to take a piss. You don't like to take orders, prison is the LAST place you want to be in.
    I agree 100%. Thanks man. This could have been a lot worse. I hope I learn from this. The officer was somewhat cool after he found out I lied to him. He was surprised at 21 years old I have not received any tickets or infractions.

Originally Posted by Cha0tic View Post
    inb4 op makes thread
    ask a brah in jail anything
    Had good one. Could probably get lots of pity reps for that.

Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    OP you might want to have mod delete this thread for you just my 2 cents

also the guy that threw out the code number for unlawful detainment I would save that and check on it

then you could go all good will hunting and **** on them

Awesome. Great clip man Thank you. Yes I have a yellow copy of the ticket. The 148 Code is on there "Falsified information to a police officer"

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution GhostZ28's Avatar
    GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post
    Could've been avoided if you didn't act like a *******. Just show him your drivers license .. What's the big deal?
    He wasn't driving, you don't need to provide a drivers license.

That was a Terry stop. You dun goofed when you gave a false name. The trespassing you might be able to get out of depending on local laws / signage.

Don't lie to an officer. You're far better off not saying a single word aside from your real name and DOB.
    No av LEO crew
    19K - Rip Sgt Sacco, SSG Rentschler
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Member ☆

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He broke the law searching your belongings then. If you didn't consent to being searched, then he broke the law.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ehh View Post
    Once the officer seized him (detained), he conducted a terry frisk of his person which can also include any items within his reach or lunging area.
    He didn't have reasonable grounds for detaining OP imo. Taking pictures of the area? It was OPs gf with the camera. OP was and is 100% innocent and had his rights broken by the officer wrongfully detaining and searching him.

All OP did at the time of the ticket being given was pose for a picture. As far as I'm aware you don't have to give an officer your real name (although it's stupid not to) if you haven't done anything wrong. Like if an officer asks I'm pretty sure you can reply with "go fukk yourself" and you haven't broken any laws (I think that's what my prof said.. I may be wrong lol)

Again, I may be wrong and I'm going off a bad memory of classes I didn't pay attention in lol
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhostZ28 View Post
    He wasn't driving, you don't need to provide a drivers license.

That was a Terry stop. You dun goofed when you gave a false name. The trespassing you might be able to get out of depending on local laws / signage.

Don't lie to an officer. You're far better off not saying a single word aside from your real name and DOB.
    I meant any kind of ID, just show him and move on with your life. Now because he wanted to be a dikhead, he's going to court. Could've been so easily avoided.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    OP just fyi I am actually a criminal defense attorney in California. Do not take any deal less than a dismissal or conditional plea in this case. I'll represent you for free if I have to. The law I cited already is all you need to know. At worst you'll get community service and three years informal probation.
    Wow thanks man, awesome. Really appreciate that. What the officers told me is I had 2 choices, which was to plead guilty, and ask for it to get "espunged" & removed off my record, or fight the case. I can't 100% remember..

I really appreciate your posts though. I'll look back for that law you cited

Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    good luck ******* , hope u pay a fine for 10k for being tard
    Haha. Limit is 1000 dollars as far as I know. I'll make a follow up thread, some of you will be happy if I get phucked over

Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post
    Youre a fuking retard OP.

Give him your real name and hand him I.D. and he'll just give you a warning/tell you to leave and youll be on your way. No need to act like a fuking tard and give false information
    Thanks. Yeah...wasn't smart.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Police can't search you if you don't consent. They can frisk you if they suspect a weapon but then... they have to give a reason. A car ... as far as i know is the only thing they can search freely under suspicion.

Your first mistake was actually engaging in conversation with the officer. If he asked if you were trespassing you should of just said, "No questions" or better just not responded unless he asked you a valid question.

Heck you didn't even have to give him your name.

"There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

He didn't have reasonable grounds for detaining OP imo. Taking pictures of the area? It was OPs gf with the camera. OP was and is 100% innocent and had his rights broken by the officer wrongfully detaining and searching him.

All OP did at the time of the ticket being given was pose for a picture. As far as I'm aware you don't have to give an officer your real name (although it's stupid not to) if you haven't done anything wrong. Like if an officer asks I'm pretty sure you can reply with "go fukk yourself" and you haven't broken any laws (I think that's what my prof said.. I may be wrong lol)

Again, I may be wrong and I'm going off a bad memory of classes I didn't pay attention in lol
    Thanks, I will research it. Yeah I had seen officer telling kids earlier to get off their skateboard. Like I said he seemed to be having a bad day. He asked me and my GF to sit down, we just wanted to move on..it wasn't a good interaction from the start unfortunately

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution GhostZ28's Avatar
    GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We don't know the totality of the circumstances. RAS isn't hard to achieve...especially if it's a closed campus, OP and gf were doing or acting in a way other than what was described, etc. I can't really say, I wasn't there. It could have been a consensual conversation that turned into a Terry stop based on what the officer witnessed.

Either way, it was a bad move giving false information. If you're stopped...asked if you're being detained, if the officer says yes, give the information that is legally required in your state and nothing more.
    No av LEO crew
    19K - Rip Sgt Sacco, SSG Rentschler
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Member ☆