MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gravity Lab Fitness, LLC -good name or stupid?

Is that a good name for a gym or no? Please vote yes or no...thanks!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good name, just make sure there are no other names the same. On the LLc I assume you got llc to protect so anyone can not take your business from you?

how much did you pay for llc if you dont mind me asking- around 600-700 right?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJDfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback. I haven't set up the LLC yet (still pondering the name) but was thinking/hoping it will be about half that much. I'll let you know...

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MJDfitness View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I haven't set up the LLC yet (still pondering the name) but was thinking/hoping it will be about half that much. I'll let you know...
    LLc is about that price I think-six or seven hundred . That said, its worth it if you have a big company and a lot of money you make and/or put into your business. If your more smalltime, basic fitness insurance is fine, if your bigger and want to be safer llc is the way to go, from what Ive been studying in business/financial matters
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a great name if you're launching a fitness center inside an orbiting space station...j/k

Seems a little out of the box for a gym, but a lot of companies choose off the wall names for their businesses.
    I'd say go with your gut instinct.
    In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Camus