Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000)

ITT: How I influenced management at a bank to give me a job when they weren't hiring

So Brahs I just got cleared for background and references for this job and wanted to make a thread for anyone that has trouble finding a job, or would like to learn from my experience of job hunting.

This bank, known as CIBC in Canada, is the third strongest bank that our financial infrastructure posseses. I'm ranking these based off of the volume of investment instruments.

Now first and foremost, I want you all to understand one thing:

Regardless of what type of business it is, they are always hiring. I've come to realize that you do not commend a business on how much money it makes, but how much money it saves

You can catch all the chickens you'd like, but if you don't close your fence gate, you'll be eating nothing for dinner.

That being said, if you can sell yourself by making them believe that you are the most efficient thing there is, they'll hire you. You need to sell yourself like you're the best thing since ****ing sliced bread.

You can be the smartest guy in the world, but knowledge without action is no knowledge at all. I want you to understand that book smarts doesn't mean chit in the real world. The reason they look at your grades is because of contingency factors. If you are an 80 student, you have a 20% error value. You see, before you can make a sale, you must possess three things:

- Enthusiasm: You have to sound like you are a fuking believer in what you're fuking selling. You have to sell it like that fuking movie you saw that you thought was so fuking good.
    - Trust: You have to be trustworthy, you must look out for whats best for your customer.
    - Knowledge: You must understand EXACTLY what your customer wants and you must also know what you can offer him/her.

Before you can sell anything in this world, you must learn how to sell yourself. I want you to remember the three things mentioned above when applying for a job or trying to influence someone.

You see, some people just apply to jobs with default cover letters and resumes that get them no where. You have to fuking tailor that **** to each and every job. I made a pact when I was 15 that I was going to work in a toxic waste facility for the whole summer so when I went back to school I'd remember what I was in school for. Before you can get anything you want you must know exactly what you are fuking looking for. Understand what you want in a job and start hunting.

Your grades are often used for the trust factor because these people don't know you, so your transcript is the best measurement for performance under pressure. You must visit the fuking workplace and say hello to the manager. Speak to them like your fuking parents named you after the company and made you believe in the brands vision. You need to also do your fuking homework and understand exactly what they want in an employee and exactly how you can cater to their needs.

I believe we all can be creators of circumstance, some of us just aren't rise adverse and I want you all to remember two things in life:

- You get older everyday
    - If you go dead broke, life still goes on

Today I am 20 years, 11 months and 7 days old, I slept at 10AM this morning because I wanted to do research on competitor banks, research for a business I'm developing, as well as hitting the gym. If you wake up with a definite plan of action you will go to bed with satisfaction. I encourage you all to get a notepad and plan the next day right before bed.

I've never seen a Zyzz video until last week, and what hit me the most is that me and him share the same vision. His phrase "You can be a sick kunt if you wanna be m8" refers to you possessing the ability inside you to achieve anything you want. I want you all to understand that the only thing between you and your dreams is that bullchit story you keep telling yourself (Yes WoWS). Spend time everyday working on improving yourself, whether its physical maintenance, your goal, or simply going to the gym. One thing i love about weight lifting is that you can quantify your progress with weights. Right now I can half squat 405, which I couldnt do weeks before. Ofcourse I want to hit parallel soon but I'll take whatever I get everyday. 5 minutes a day beats 1 hour a week, make your success and will power a habit.

Getting back to this job, I'll write exactly what happened from start to finish:

1. I went grocery shopping and once I was done paying for my stuff, I noticed a student account with unlimited transactions and decided to walk into the pavilion. I greeted the PBR and told him what a great location this was, given that every Tuesday was a student discount day for groceries and once a student would checkout their groceries the PBR (Personal Banking Rep) would have the ability to seek new leads for sales. I told him that I had worked for the company (President's Choice) before and REALLY believed in their vision. I believe quality should not come at an expensive price, and that our healthiest day should be ahead of us. While he signed me up for the student account, I told him that I was currently looking for employment and would be very interested in representing the brand again. He simply replied that they were not hiring but would let the area manager know. My next question immediately got his attention, I asked him "what is the all-time record in a shift for the amount of sales?". He simply stopped, looked at me and smiled. I immediately recognized this and brought up that its important to possess enthusiasm, knowledge, and trust when selling anything, and a brand such as President's Choice I imagine would be the easiest because of the mutual vision in us all. He agreed and took my contact information down. I asked him a few questions about the area manager and went took the bus home because my fuking friend ditched me.

2. I did further research into the area manager, turns out he was an interim and was in charge of 10+ locations. Immediately recognizing that he was a temporary area manager, I made the conclusion that he would be willing to take leaps of faith condition to the fact that they were worth it and help him in return. You see, humans move off of two things and two things only: fear and self-interest. Understand this and instead of threatening the manager, sell him the idea as to why you are 1 of 1 in this world.

3. I decided to pay him a visit by calling the PBR from #1 and finding out when the area manager would be in a certain pavilion/branch. I then dressed rich boy/casual and paid him a visit. I immediately stopped him and told him that I had spoken to the PBR in the past and knew they weren't hiring, but believed I possessed something that none of his applicants in the past had. Men think off of principle, so when he picked up that I was well-spoken as well as voluntarily did sales seminars* just for my own knowledge, He gave me his undivided attention. I had also brought up that I had worked for the head office and really believed in the vision. I also mentioned that I had interviews with another bank but my heart was with PC Financial because of their vision. Right before I left I told him that in order to have an effective sales force, they must believe in the product, and I told him that I had confidence that I could meet the needs of any customer (I said this instead of saying I could sell anything because that comes off as cocky and full-of-myself). I then ended the conversation and thanked him for his time, gave him my application and went and bought pop-tarts.

* early August I applied for a Park-Hyatt Hotel job in Toronto (100+km from where I live) just for the sole reason to be working and cleaning the room that Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street) was teaching a sales seminar. I honestly didn't give a fuk that I was a Janitor for 6 days, but I was more inclined of listening to a seminar that costed $6000. After that day I spoke to the manager, apologized, and told him why I did what I did. He surprisingly was not mad and thanked me for my honesty. I do still have his number and may do it again (offer to act as a janitor for free this time though).

4. Manager later calls me and asks me for a sit down, telling me that he contacted head office and may have an opening. I go and he began acting cold, he told me to have a seat and began walking around for about 25 minutes. So I decided to look for the nearest woman (preferably elderly) and charmed her pants off. I was decked out in formal wear, which to my understand all women love, so I felt that such a depiction to the manager of my charisma would work towards my favour. Once the manager immediately saw this, he called me and I told the woman to have a great day and I began the interview/sit down. It lasted about 70 minutes and was very challenging, but he told me that I did very well. In fact, he called his employee and told him to refer me, although he didn't know me. I also noticed he didn't put a date on our interview questionnaire booklet, to which I said nothing. I was more fond of realizing that I just experienced everything I believed. All my life I've had people call me fuking over confident, delusional, cocky, you name it; but what none of them realize is that they can only call me that if they can predict the future. You see, people will only call you an idiot and laugh at you for taking a risk if you failed. If I get rich as chit off a risk I take (where people would call me delusional or cocky), it would immediately shut them up because it would show them that my confidence was on par with my abilities, thus I would simply just be confident. Understand that and feed your subconscious mind with good vibes as well as positive energy (refer to Optimistic Autosuggestion by Dr. Emile Coue). We parted ways after he told me that they were going to the put the job posting up, and to make sure I applied before the deadline (4 business days after it was posted). I got the referral via email and applied.

5. The "first" supposed step was the head office phone call. I aced this and really connected with the interviewer because we both had the same illness (hypothroidism) and I told her that the business I was developing was because I picked up an eating addiction because of the illness in Nov 2013 and said no to all drugs as well as medicinal marijuana. I told her that I followed Dr. Coue's teachings as well as forcing myself to give myself energy to leave bed. She told me to expect a call from the area manager for an in person interview.

6. Once the area manager got the go ahead, he gave me a call and said to expect the job offer in a few days. He simply wrote a date on the interview that was already conducted and then I proceeded with the background check.

I start monday brahs and I'm taking time off of university to develop my own business. I feel that everyday that I sit at home doing nothing will make me feel more of a loser, which will force a physical reaction.

Now I bet a hundred miscers will click on this thread, but only a few will read it. If you read till this point, thank yourself. It tells me that you have a definiteness of purpose and you are now acquiring knowledge, one of the three things I mentioned above for selling anything in this world. You are now brighter and wiser than you were when you clicked on this thread. You have the knowledge, but like I mentioned earlier, knowledge without action is no knowledge at all. I want you to take this into the world and show them a new breed of applicants. feel free to pm me, I'd be more than willing to help.
    Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. But you build discipline by preparing for fast spurts. Slug it out one inch at a time, day by day. At the end of the day - if you live long enough - most people get what they deserve.

bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To anyone that believes they don't possess the abilities, I was born with a neurological disorder. I am clinically retarded with cognitive slowing, mental fogginess, as well as anxiety by a Neurologist. But fuk what he thinks, Science cannot observe intrinsics like motivation and definiteness of purpose. This is why you hear of all these great stories in athletes and public figures. This is why Brady was drafted in the 6th round instead of fuking 1st overall. We're all capable to being frontrunners for others, but most of us decide to fail before you start.

I'm going to continue this thread as a self help thread, feel free to chime in
    Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. But you build discipline by preparing for fast spurts. Slug it out one inch at a time, day by day. At the end of the day - if you live long enough - most people get what they deserve.

Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    or maybe, because Stats: 6'4", 221 lbs

notsrs, bookmarked so I can read later, thanks brah

Originally Posted by Davidn28 View Post
    or maybe, because Stats: 6'4", 221 lbs

notsrs, bookmarked so I can read later, thanks brah

215 now actually Read it now!

bamp

HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HIITforGains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    itt op got a commission-based sales job to stand on the street and pester people and writes a wall of pseudo-psycho babble.
    ~LA misc~

Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reading ATM. will comment on content once done.
    -"Your Finance Manager is stupid" - Lexira to Executive Officer.

-I am God's vengeance to ladies for what they do to men.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tl;dr

Originally Posted by HIITforGains View Post
    itt op got a commission-based sales job to stand on the street and pester people and writes a wall of pseudo-psycho babble.
    Level 4 with base salary + commission My goal is to hit 1K a week

xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice book OP
    "You Will Finally See, That I Am In Truth, The Superior One. The True Alpha Male."

ICF 5x5 since 6/22/13

•Japanese brah•

Originally Posted by xxdieharderxx View Post
    Nice book OP
    Thanks brah

Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished reading. Cot dam son, that was long. It was a good read regardless, so I guess... you deserve a rep.
    Congrats!
    -"Your Finance Manager is stupid" - Lexira to Executive Officer.

-I am God's vengeance to ladies for what they do to men.

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    can you provide some fukking cliffs please?

congrats on getting what sounds like a solid job op. but i aint reading all that chit.
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

Originally Posted by elias1877 View Post
    can you provide some fukking cliffs please?

congrats on getting what sounds like a solid job op. but i aint reading all that chit.
    Nope, I only commend those that put in the work

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no offense, but do you really want us to be impressed with you walking into a BANK TELLER job? your strategy that you used to get this job are what everyone else who is successful/who has half a brain uses. most miscers will spam internet board postings and think they wuill get an interview.

but seriously dude, why would you waste all this time to spam about how you got a bank teller job. also, i recommend you not talking to bunk ass area managers about a comopetitor banks' vision lol...it makes you look like a ******* lol

Originally Posted by Lexira View Post
    Finished reading. Cot dam son, that was long. It was a good read regardless, so I guess... you deserve a rep.
    Congrats!
    Thanks brah

AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually read all of OPs post. Congrats on the job bud.
    bmbc

Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    Fuking L-O-L

Originally Posted by NakedPut View Post
    no offense, but do you really want us to be impressed with you walking into a BANK TELLER job? your strategy that you used to get this job are what everyone else who is successful/who has half a brain uses. most miscers will spam internet board postings and think they wuill get an interview.

but seriously dude, why would you waste all this time to spam about how you got a bank teller job. also, i recommend you not talking to bunk ass area managers about a comopetitor banks' vision lol...it makes you look like a ******* lol
    Its not a Bank Teller job, its Proactive Sales, not reactive servicing

They will get the interview if they show all three qualities

PC Financial and CIBC are partnered brah, PC is on Stage one of hte retail cycle

You can't kill my high brah

Originally Posted by AceMuscle22 View Post
    Actually read all of OPs post. Congrats on the job bud.
    Thanks brah, thank you for reading it!

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can be a sick kunt if you want to be m8

feels.

repped

Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Natty4LifeCrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are one of the few who understands.

Watch the rest skip over this thread and/or claim it is bogus.

Good stuff bro, now take that motivation and apply it to that job.

ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats man.

Definitely inspiring keep working

Originally Posted by Natty4LifeCrew View Post
    You are one of the few who understands.

Watch the rest skip over this thread and/or claim it is bogus.

Good stuff bro, now take that motivation and apply it to that job.
    Originally Posted by ThisGame31 View Post
    Congrats man.

Definitely inspiring keep working

Thanks brahs!

hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hau5music is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pc financial =/= cibc

They are like a poverty financial institution which "partnered" up with cibc to use their ATMs

Grats OP and all but i think ur jus writing this thread cuz ur adrenaline pumped

I work as an actual sales rep from a competitor of CIBC

tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of it sounds like a bunch of baloney. I think your trying to sell us on your self help/motivation skills, emphasis on the SELL. Its pretty well written except for this one part, "I believe we all can be creators of circumstance, some of us just aren't rise adverse and I want you all to remember two things in life:". Also, you became a janitor for 5 days for a seminar, how the hell are you getting away for 5 days without working, listening, and NOT getting fired? Sketch.
    *LiGhTs CrEw*

Originally Posted by hau5music View Post
    Pc financial =/= cibc

They are like a poverty financial institution which "partnered" up with cibc to use their ATMs

Grats OP and all but i think ur jus writing this thread cuz ur adrenaline pumped

I work as an actual sales rep from a competitor of CIBC
    PC Financial is the brand and CIBC backs of the structure, I'm a CIBC employee but represent the PC brand

Again, first stage of retail cycle so they just penetrated the market, what they offer is very competitive and I see myself beating the targets

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read whole thing, sort of confused since it seems like a pleb tier job
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

LABrahhhhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    didnt even bother reading.....but i've never had any trouble landing jobs.....im just gonna assume your wall of text had everything to do with personality and charisma

thats really all it is folks....no idea how people dont understand this yet

Originally Posted by tehczar View Post
    A lot of it sounds like a bunch of baloney. I think your trying to sell us on your self help/motivation skills, emphasis on the SELL. Its pretty well written except for this one part, "I believe we all can be creators of circumstance, some of us just aren't rise adverse and I want you all to remember two things in life:". Also, you became a janitor for 5 days for a seminar, how the hell are you getting away for 5 days without working, listening, and NOT getting fired? Sketch.
    Cleaning does require undivided attention brah, I simply was cleaning the room and was hearing him speak. Not like I sat down and listened LOL